Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas woke up several hours later and stretched before getting up and winced as he saw he had slept with his sword still slung over his should sighing he took it off and walked outside. "where is everyone today?" he muttered before going to the coffee house and got a black coffee and wondered around the campus as the sun started to set. he lit a cig and sat down at one of the coffee houses outside table watching the few people still around.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
Luka Cross

Luka walked outside and she started to sing as she got out of the school and walked over to the wood as she sang with her guitar as she sat but the lake smiling sing louder as she got farther from the school

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He smiled and noticed he on different clothes.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven smiled at him and kissed his cheek smiling

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas heard someone singing and then heard it start to fade silently he followed it son stopping at the forest hearing the song louder he walked in and jumped onto the branches jumping from branch to branch quietly as he followed the singing and soon saw the girl from before he then put out the cigarette so not to give his hiding place away to her and watched her.

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He smiled and kissed her back

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven smiled

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Luka Cross

Luka sat there finishing a song she wrote and then started tosing it as she did she heard something behind her she thought it was a animal walking around so she didn't look

User Image

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas watched as she started to sing again he smirked and jumped down and sat underneath the tree he just came from and watched her.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Luka Cross

Luka finished singing and she sat there looking at the water and as she did she pulled up her pant leg and there was a scar down the side of her leg and as she looked at it she started to cry a bit not knowing someone was there"Why did this happen to me just because of what i am it's not fair"Luka said as she cried

User Image

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas saw as she revealed the scar and winced knowing how hard it was to be a vampire and sighed as he stared at the scar

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Luka Cross

Luka pulled her knees up to her chest as she cried and held on to her legs"Why did my own brother do this to me why it's not my fault that it was me"Luka said as she cried harder with her hand on the scar still not knowing she was being watched she was so sick of being scared just to walk out of her house

User Image

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas sighed and walked out and sat down next to her and looked at her " i know its hard to be different" he said sighing

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Luka Cross

Luka jumped when she heard his voice and then looked at him"H.how long have you been sitting there"Luka asked looking at him with tears still in her eyes and she covered her scar on her leg
(Out Of Candy: Be back in two hours)
User Image

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
"since you started singing " he said and looked at her "sorry if i scared you"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff