Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The week went by on fixing up the stage and moving out to the front lawn. Grey poked his head out the maroon curtain and looked at Raven and went back in. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a maroon tie with his family emblem on the middle of it. He was wearing black shorts and the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows. In the back ground there was a piano and a few other instruments too a trumpet and a acoustic guitar. The lights dimmed and the curtains rolled back he a microphone in his hand "Welcome to the RANGER Music Show, well this a music show this is going to be presented by me and my friends. Enjoy." the curtains rolled back Winter was in the back where no one could see her "Winter here you need to sing this with me in a little while. Just look over it for second." he said handing her the lyrics

Blessed Shapeshifter

I zac I
Kiari Takahashi
I zac I
I zac I
Perhaps she is jealous or you have stronger power. If you are in a royal famille then you might be a princess. To my opinion your a princess.
I was searching for this!!!))

She could be... Kiari sighed, I think I am some sort of royalty but Im not so sure on the princess.
She tried searching her memories for some info but felt a bit blocked.
Dont stress yourself to remember. Im sure you will find out sooner or later.
Kite huged her more smiling at her.
Kiari felt herself relax in his arms, "I'll try not to." She then looked up and kissed his cheek, "Thank you."

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
Raven smiled when winter walked up there

Winter"Okay"She smiled at him

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"When it's time I need you to go get Raven, but do it quietly." he said and got her off the stage. He walked in front of the curtain and it slid open. There was a piano, a electric guitar, and two mics on the ground. Grey went and picked up one of the mics "Ok this song is going to be sung by me and Blaze I will do Robin Thike and he will do Little Wayne. After he said that Blaze started to sing .Grey occasionally looked over to Raven. They finished and the curtain closed. "Next song 5 mins." he said on the mic. They moved some stuff around, they removed all but the piano and a mic hanging near it so he could sing on it. The piano was near the front edge of the stage. He was sitting up at the piano. "This one's for Raven." he said and started to sing and play.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raven smiled at him

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
He had finished and the curtains rolled back. "Will Winter report to back stage." he said

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Winter ran backstage"Yes"She smiled at him

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Go get her while I set up. Don't tell her anything though." he said and moved the piano off the stage

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
winter ran and went up to her"Aunt raven come with me"She smiled

Raven got up"Okay"She followed her backstage

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
There were two mics and one stool and Grey was sitting down on it with a acoustic guitar "Ready Winter?" he said when they stood by him

Blessed Shapeshifter

Kiari Takahashi
"Good always comes up short in the end." Shiori countered.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Winter nodded

Raven looked at them"What are you two up too"Raven asked

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The curtain rolled back and Grey played and winter sung. "Go on sing ." he said to her

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kiari Takahashi
I zac I
Kiari Takahashi
I zac I
I zac I
Perhaps she is jealous or you have stronger power. If you are in a royal famille then you might be a princess. To my opinion your a princess.
I was searching for this!!!))

She could be... Kiari sighed, I think I am some sort of royalty but Im not so sure on the princess.
She tried searching her memories for some info but felt a bit blocked.
Dont stress yourself to remember. Im sure you will find out sooner or later.
Kite huged her more smiling at her.
Kiari felt herself relax in his arms, Ill try not to. She then looked up and kissed his cheek, Thank you.
Kite smiled more.
Your welcome.
His other eye was about to pop out of hiding. As soon as kite notioced he titled his hat to cover it as if he he was hiding it for a reason.

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"But I don't want to start out evil either way, evil acts are evil no matter how forgiving I can't undo it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff