oh, good, thanks.

Have you gotten your invitation PM yet?
Yeah I already accepted.

Dangerous Enabler

Good! Feel free to post!

What about you Azrayel?

Familiar Phantom

Hey, Ri! Great work recruiting! biggrin

I should have done this ages ago; you rock!

Well, I'm to working on the TA guide. 3nodding

Dangerous Enabler

Thanks. smile

Dangerous Enabler

Familiar Phantom

I think you should include in the first couple posts which things are optional, like the wand and weapon, and pet and all that- and also differintiate between whether or not they'd like to apply for student or teacher!

lol

Anyway, I was talking to a friend yesterday about joining, so we may have a new teacher (crosses fingers)!

P-Mub!

Dangerous Enabler

Oh, that's cool!
Bumping as ordered.

Dangerous Enabler

Good, thanks.

Dangerous Enabler

((since ivy isn't online now, i'll have to post this here :big))

Teacher Application

Username: Corbet Phantom
Name: Corbet Phantom (will also respond to Corbet, CP, and the like)
Position: Intro to witchcraft: a cross-cultural study, Faith Among the Ancients: a study of Sumerian and Babylonian beliefs
Race: Nephilim (see bio)
Powers (only3): immortal (can still be killed through any number of ways, just does not age, and cannot die from old age), phasing (can pass through soild objects, though not quick moving ones like swords, baseball bats, or bullets), charge (can focus spirit energy into a boken, a wooden katana, making the normally relatively weak [compared to guns and laser eyes blaugh ] sword into something more on par with other mystical weapons. power can also be used for more sorcerous attacks, but this is incredibly draining so he does not use it often)
Weapons (only 2): the boken mentioned above is the only weapon he carries.
Wand: none, relies on spirit energy rather than elemental or ley line power
Pet: a raven of indeterminant age named Quoth who rides on his shoulder
Wiccan Background:

In the days before the fall of Babylon, the heavens decreed that a race of angels be set to the task of watching mankind, and recording their deeds. This choir of angels set to their task with a vigor only those heavenly creatures could ever know.

After long centuries of observing the mortals of the earth, the angels began to take on some of their characteristics. Some were beneficial, such as the ability to question certain things rather than to blindly trust them, some were not so benevolent, such as the development of greed. Chief among these new vices was lust. The angels desired the mortals, and one day left their holy pearches and descended upon the unsuspecting humans in an orgy of violence, rape, and murder.

Some of the human women violated in the incident bore children, horrible beings not quite human, yet not yet angel. The rulers of the heavens looked down on the angels, who had set up kingdoms for themselves, and rose from their thrones in rage.

The armies of heaven descended to wage war on their errant bretheren and after a short, brutal war succeeded in entrapping the fallen host. The powers of heaven then sat in judgment over them. It was decreed that the corrupted angels should be imprisoned in the depths of the underworlf for all time. As for the children who had been born, it was decreed that since they had human capacities for both good an evil, along with the angelic strength to enact their desires, they would be watched closely, and any misdeeds would find the offender alongside his or her parent in the underworld.

The nephilim Corbet Phantom only recently discovered his true nature, knowing he was different by virtue of his long life, but not sure of his origins. He had taken his name from his ability to pass through solid objects like a phantom, and from the person who had raised him centuries ago, a peasant poet named John Corbet. He learned just shortly ago about the nephilim and their creation. He learned that his real father, Uziel, was once one of the chief scribes of the fallen angels, and that his birth was on cursed by the heavens.

In the course of his long life, Corbet has learned many things, not all of which are pleasant. He seeks now to pass on some of the things he has learned to those who, like him, hold great power which can be used either for good, or for ill. Corbet hopes to remove some of the stain of his birth through helping others to choose the path of the good and the just.
*Looks at Corbet Phantom's info sheet.*

Holley s**t man, you think that's enough information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff