Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drake continued to stare at Cloud strangely. He had no idea what he was going to do. Finally, he began to think of something.

"Hey, Cloud..." he began. "Did you find out who killed your parents or how they died? I mean, it's rare for two parents to die on the same day for different reasons..."
Pyro walks down the hall looking for her first class, or anyone who could tell her where any of her classes may be.
ZephyrSalamence
Drake continued to stare at Cloud strangely. He had no idea what he was going to do. Finally, he began to think of something.

"Hey, Cloud..." he began. "Did you find out who killed your parents or how they died? I mean, it's rare for two parents to die on the same day for different reasons..."
" No idea... But my friend, Maven, said they were murdered by some man named Hence... I'll kill the beast when I find himmm" Cloud angrily said. His eyes were now with flame in them.
After wondering the halls for awhile she sits down and leans agianst the wall "I wish I knew where I was going" she mumbles to herself.
"thanx" Riley says to the guy that gave her directions but decides that she wants to go outside for awhile and try to find a stream or something just someplace where she can practice her power
Drake seemed a bit startled, but above all, he wanted to help.

"Uh... I can help you find out a little more about this 'Hence'," Drake told him and smiled. He loved to show his intelligent side.
Riley managed to spot a small stream surrounded my trees and flowers *wow its beutiful here* she sat down and closed her eyes concentrating when she opened her eyes again floating in front of her was a sphere of water. She brought her hand up to hold the sphere in her palm and made it shape into a rose then she had it freeze. She held up her ice rose admiring her work she brought another sphere of water out of the stream and made it shape into an angel then froze it as well, the concentration it took to form the angel with all its detail wore Riley out so she got up and headed back for her dorm on her way she passed a girl that seemed to be lost leaning against the wall"uh hi do you need any help?" she will still holding both of her ice sculptures in her hand and because of her power over ice they were not melting
*walks out of her dorm stretching and yawning* morning school!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff