Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Terra~

Terra nodded and smiled. "That's cool and...I don't take it as anything. You are who you are. A person's race or past doesn't say who or how they are." She frowned and her eyes lightened as she looked down.

User Image
~Michi Lee~

Michi watched Jin and slowly tensed at first. She slowed her breathing and forced herself to calm down. She hesitated but slowly placed her hand on his. "W-what are you doing?" She looked up at him with her blue eyes. She laid her ears back as her tails dropped down. She averted her gaze to the ground.

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jereth slowly made his way down the path, backpack on his back with all his belongings. He looked around a little and saw that some other students were out making friends. He looked at them for a bit too long and pulled his hoodie over his head. He stepped off the path and sat under a tree. 'I can't do anything wrong this year or they'll surely put me away for good.' He thought to himself. He took a notebook out of his backpack and started to draw from memory. Roses that were flawless, birds that looked like they would fly off the page. He smiled softly and continued to draw.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow was stunned at Terra's response, which wasn't what he expected, but instead of looking at her, he looked straight ahead. "Thank you Terra." He said after a moment of silence. There were some tears in his eyes, but they were tears of joy. "It wasn't even my fault my wings were turned dark. High Order can't handle when a young angel shows them up. I'm glad my wings were turned dark." He said with a smile and a small laugh.

Company: Terra.
Mood: Surprised, Happy.
OOC: N/A.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Terra~

Terra smiled and walked up to Shadow. "I speak the truth. If anyone judges you based on who you are, then they, themselves are truly blind what what really matters in this world. My father raised me well and these are his morals which I have adapted to them as now my own." She crossed her arms. "My mother believed in the same thing from what he has told me. I wish she was still around." She shook her head. "Sorry. I get all distant when I think of sad thoughts. But just be yourself. I find you a good person and I just met you." She giggled and smiled.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow looked at Terra as she spoke and smiled. "You're absolutely right Terra. And that's who I always am, myself. Thank you, you're very nice and kind yourself" He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out two items: A white phone that was slightly damaged and a pin with the letters: 'H.O.A.' of it, the pin of the High Order of Angels. "We can only be one person in this world, and that's ourselves. And since I'm no longer a part of that order..." He trailled off and threw the two objects into the air, then jumped up, drawing his katana, and slashed twice, then sheathed his katana and landed, one hand outstretched. The phone and pin were slinced in half and the four pieces fell into Shadow's hand. "I have no need for these."

Company: Terra.
Mood: Happy.
OOC: N/A.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Terra~

Terra tilted her head and smiled. She then frowned as she watched Shadow. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head. She smiled again and looked out to the view of the distant forest nearby. She wished to roam free, but now was definately not the time. She sighed and slowly closed her eyes. The gentle breeze cause her body to relax. She felt a smile find its way onto her face. She opened her eyes and looked back at him. "I try to be nice. I'm just naturally cheerful and get along with people fairly well. I got that from my mother."

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jereth looked up and saw two people talking and shrugged. As he drew, he heard the guys katana being drawn and slicing. He stopped drawing and he felt a twinge in his heart. He blindly started back again and before he could stop himself, he drew the scene that was burned into his mind. His parents, gory and dead. He looked down and saw what he drew. The pencil fell from his hand. His mind played the scene over and over in his head. He needed to get the drawing away from him. He yelled loudly and threw his notebook across the courtyard. He fell to his knees and started sobbing into his hands, groaning and writhing. "Why?! Why did you do it?! I hate you!" He screamed, again and again. "No! They're gonna take me back!" He clawed at the ground. "Please don't take me back...I can't go back..." He put a hand to his face and tried to calm down...
User Image
Alice Sanders

Alice entered through the main gates carrying her belongings. She walked up to the stairs to the dorms and found her way to her room. She unlocked the door and set down her stuff. She unpacked a few things such as her clothes and a few books of the Elven Literature away. She walked out of the room and closed the door. She wandered the halls until she found the classroom where she would be teaching. She began to set things up.

User Image
Leanna or Lia

Leanna ran up to her room and skidded to a stop at her door. She struggled to open the door. She looked around the room as her gold eyes widened. "Wow!" she exclaimed. She rushed in with her stuff and set down her suitcase and the couple of boxes she had. She relaxed herself and closed her eyes. Her items lifted up into the air and put themselves away. She opened her eyes and smiled in triumph. She shook with the need to explore. She changed out of her clothes and changed into white shirt with a dark blue trimming and it had a golden yellow ribbon tied at the front.She slid on a pair of black black jeans and fixed up her air. She walked out of the room and the door closed with her mind. She jumped up and landed on the railing of the staircase. She fell back and levatated herself to the ground. She hurried over to explore the campus. She ran to the court yard and saw a few people. She bit her lower lip, trying to decide if she should go up to any of them.
Lestat_616

Ooc: Need someone to Rp with?

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image
Two Swords as well as a knife - His Weapons

User ImageUser Image

███████████ ██████ ██ ██
                        Jin, could see that she's quite nervous which of course he would understand since that they only just met and of course she wouldn't be really trusting him straight away. But then soon after a while he felt her hand in his hand. He looks down at her hand in his. He smiles gently as he holds her hand gently in his hand stroking his hand gently then slowly he takes his other hand back that was feeding the bird as he placed the bread in her hand wanting her to try feeding the bird. He found her tilting her head which she slowly placed his hand under her chin grabbing her chin gently and lifting it up as he looks at her in her eyes and then he points down for her to look in her hand.

"For you to feed him" he told her.
                        He looks at her as he waited for her to respond to him in anyway that she could respond to her. He slowly looked away as he looks at the bird who is still on the girl's shoulder as he started flapping his wings knowing that it's still wanting the bread. Jin looks back at Michi as he chuckled gently.
                        "It would seem like he still wants the bread. You should feed him" he said to her.
                        He then slowly take his hand away from hers letting go of her hand gently and slowly then he placed on his sides or pockets as while he watches her do what he said to try feeding the bird the bread she gave her.

"Back at my home place. My pet eagle love that kind of bread. I don't really know why I still tend to carry bread. Maybe I guess I just like having to feed the birds with them.." he said to her.
                        He then slowly looked away from Michi as he looks to his side thinking about his pet eagle and not to mention he also has a white tiger back at home as well as a stallion. Jin thought about how they all are doing and as well as his family back at home. He may miss them but part of him is just glad to get out of there or else he would be stuck there and not do anything but to do what he does all the times is train his powers and help around the house and not be able to get stronger to fight to protect something or someone loves. It was one of the reasons why he had to leave and come here to these school. Jin slowly look back at Michi watching her.

██ ██ ██████ ███████████

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ivy the Demon Hunter
Lestat_616

Ooc: Yea. A little...lol.
Lestat_616
Ivy the Demon Hunter
Lestat_616

Ooc: Yea. A little...lol.

Ooc: I'll have Leanna walk over to your character then. Lol.
User Image
Leanna or Lia

Leanna looked over and noticed someone who seemed to be troubled. She slowly approached him and knelt down beside him. She gently cleared her throat and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you all right?" she asked, concerned. She frowned a bit as worry set into her eyes. She moved her hand away from him and moved her white bangs back out of her eyes. She wanted to hep, but was not quite sure of how to do so just yet.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Michi Lee~

Michi held her breath as she kept herself still. She slowly nodded and brought her hand closer to the bird, watching the animal eat the bread. She felt herself smile. She pricked her ears forward and her tails twitched. When Jin talked about having a pet eagle, she looked at him strangely. "Y-you...had a pet eagle?" She turned her attention back to the animal that was eating. She grew shy again and laid one ear back. She felt some of her blonde hair fall towards her face which she was thankful for. She petted the bird and let out a slow breath. "I...never had a pet before. W-what's it like having one?" She risked it and looked up at him.

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jereth flinched hard away from her. "...They are gonna take me back...if I mess up...." He said softly through his sobbing. "I...can't get it out...of my head..." He turned his head slightly, but he couldn't see who was talking to him. He moved his hood a little and saw her. "No one can help me." He groaned again and clawed at his forehead, drawing blood. "My notebook...I threw it. I..." His hands tensed, digging into his skin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff