Welcome to Gaia! ::

(gtg till next weekend))
AtherSweet
Helllo..
hi
still alive crying
(timekilling))
Damien Deathridge
"Thanks but we really need to learn how to properly control our powers and all you know...?" He says smiling wrapping his arm around her tightly.
hmm yeah acctualy yeah your right *wraps one of her arm around you*
"Thanks but we really need to learn how to properly control our powers and all you know...?" He says smiling wrapping his arm around her tightly.
Damien Deathridge
"Why not dear?" he asks her walking her over to a bench under a cherry blossom tree.
*she winks and gives you a kis* because you are more fun than the classes
Name: Lilly Johnson
Looks: Doll in Sig.
Powers: She could phase through things and she controls the element of earth.
Anything else: Lilly is quiet and very shy.
Dorm:Number 24
"Why not dear?" he asks her walking her over to a bench under a cherry blossom tree.
time passes slowly
Damien Deathridge
"Well.. then i suppose i can go ahead and get this over with...." He smiles leaning in and kissing her lips softly. "Ah... perfect.... " He says wrapping his arms around her tightly. "So... when do our classes start ?"
i dont wanna remeber *she smiles nicely*
"Well.. then i suppose i can go ahead and get this over with...." He smiles leaning in and kissing her lips softly. "Ah... perfect.... " He says wrapping his arms around her tightly. "So... when do our classes start ?"
Damien Deathridge
"Heh.. i can already see your my type of person storm... " He laughs leaning in close to her before moving his head allittle to the left and kissing her cheek.
*enjoy you kissing her*i though i had seen that aready *is a bit calmer of her freeakout wakeup* ((omg i have to close down but take your time for a bit))
"Heh.. i can already see your my type of person storm... " He laughs leaning in close to her before moving his head allittle to the left and kissing her cheek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff