Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
She wander the halls her red eyes never leaving her blade tip as it spun
*she waved h4r hand infront of her, pulling the droplets of water in the air towards her then start to twirl them round and round* Powers can be amusing.. but can also cause your loneliness... *she whispers to herself then shakes her head to shake up the thoughts building up inside her mind*

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
in one move ment she spun the sword and it slid into its sheth she found a chair in a larg common room ans sat down
Mya sat up and pulled her headphones off she glanced around but saw nothing. Strange, i thought i heard something She thought to herself before pulling the headphones back on and lay down, listening to the music that blasted through the headphones.
Kunou found a nice spot near a fountain and sat. As he heard the rushing water, he began to have a vision or dream. Such dives into the mind were becoming daily routine and he was not in the least bit worried, but encouraged the journey.

In his memory, he saw strange soldiers slaughtering people and burning a house down. Then the memory was over.

He sat up and stared at the rushing stream of water from the fountain.

stare "Guess I should be practicing..."

He walked over to the fountain and place his hand directly over the spout of water. In that instant, the water was transformed. Pellet-sized hail began shooting out from the cracks between his fingers.
Music... *she muttered and turned rapidly to Mya's direction, the droplets of water flies towards her at a rapid speed. Her eyes widens* No! Stop! *at almost an instant, the droplets stops an inch from Mya's arm then drop to the ground*
name: dale
powers: makes people happy, by playing songs
can make lethal/ good things by stramming my guitar..if i want to.
elements: wind and water
hobbies: playing guitar and composing songs..

*bump*

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Devyn made a small papper aroplan with a pice of papper and it flew tword the fire and burnd up and she whent out side to go for a walk
Mya sat up once again pulling her headphones off. It's probably nothing again... She thought to herself, looking around. Mya spotted Arisu and decided she wasn't doing anything to harm her so Mya lay back down and pulled her headphones back on.
*Arisu backed away a bit as her gaze was met by Mya's then sighed with relief as the girl laid down again and resumed to listen to music* Ugh.. *she slams her fist to the ground* Control... please... let me be in control... *she closed her eyes painfully then opened them again only to see her fist on the ground*
Kunou started noticing a change in his abilities...he found that he was starting to manipulate the properties of water as well...but it was hardly worth noting at the time. He decided that to further practice, he'd need more space.

After a few minutes of walking, he came to an open field. He shut his eyes and concentrated, then with one fell swoop he raised his hand and then jammed his index and pinky fingers into the ground. In that instant there was a low rumbling, followed by large shards of ice cutting up from the Earth.

Kunou withdrew his fingers from the Earth and the ice shards shattered into powdery snow. He looked on with somewhat approval...

As he started walking though, he felt incredibly dizzy.

"...I guess I overdid it."

He fell on his back and eventually blacked out.
*Arisu sighed then stood up and started walking. She was new to the school and needed to explore. She went to the back and saw a large field filled with green grass* Wow... kirei... *she found herself staring at the landscape infront of her*
Mya sat up, she was tired of worrying about people attacking her and decided she would be less paranoid if she was not listening to music. She took her headphones off and stood up.
Lying on the ground, Kunou slowly regained his senses. The Sun was dominating him, and he put his hand up, thumbing the sun out of existence...or so he'd wished.

Kunou thought to himself "I think that's enough practice for one day." He started to get up and look around only to realize how content he was...he laid back down.
*dale begins playing the guitar*..*its was very soothing to the ear*..*it was supposed to make people feel calm and happy*..*he wonders if it would work with the people in this school*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff