Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Dancing Dragon Boarding School~

Welcome to the Dancing Dragon Boarding School! This is a brand-new boarding school roleplay created by Emmy_Em and ChibiRyu-chan. We hope to make it a popular board that everyone will have fun at! Please make sure you read all of the posts concerning rules and other important things before you post!

Contents
-Rules/School Map/Upcoming Events
-Dorm Rooms/Students
-Links
~Rules~

Please abide by these rules! They're not very strict, don't worry. But if you break them, you could be banned from the board!

-You know the deal...keep it PG-13. If it goes over, fine, but move it to PMs. I don't want this thread deleted.
-Obey ChibiRyu-chan and Emmy_Em. You MUST do as they say...or else. X3
-If you MUST be violent, then take your fights to the field behind the school.
-There can be up to two people to a dorm room. To be placed in a dorm, PM Emmy_Em the following info about your character:

Username:
Character Name:
Grade:
Dorm Number:
(1-50; take an unoccupied one unless you agreed to share with a person)

-If you find a roommate, have the person ALREADY OCCUPYING THE DORM PM Emmy_Em the username of their roommate along with above info.

~School Map~

User Image

Key
1.) FRONT OFFICE: houses the principal and other staff members, and all that boring junk.
2.) CLASSROOMS: the classrooms are here...the building is two stories. More boring stuff...like you'll be spending much time there anyway. XP
3.) DORMS: The building is two stories...your dorm room is here. There can be up to two students per room, and there are fifty rooms.
4.) REC ROOM: This is where the students hang out when they're either off for the day or ditching. The rec room has a giant big-screen TV, an assortment of large couches and chairs, a small snack bar, a dance floor, arcade games (including quite a few DDR machines) and almost anything else a teenager could desire in the way of relaxation.
5.) GYM/CAFETERIA: The gym is used for sporting events, and for when people just want to hang out and play some sort of sport. It's also the location of the various dances and parties the school will be hosting. Downstairs in the basement is the "cafeteria". It's more like a restaraunt, though..decent food and everything. Vending machines are scattered around the school as well, for when you get hungry during the night.
6.) POOL: The pool is huge, open whenever to everyone.
7.) HOT TUBS: There are two decent-sized hot tubs near the pool...come relax!
8.) At the back of the school is an empty field...fights take place there, since if you're discovered fighting on school grounds, you'll be expelled.

Dapper Smoker

-walks towards pool-
~Dorm Rooms~

Room 1 (Full)
Username: Emmy_Em
Character Name: Emily (Em)
Appearance: Avvie
Grade: 9

Username: ChibiRyu-chan
Character Name: Ryu
Appearance: A girl with long red hair tied up in with a crimson ribbion. She wheres the school uniform. Her eyes are yellow and slitted like a dragon.

Room 2 (One Person)
Username: lilmizzme
Character Name: Mimi
Appearance: Avi

Room 3 (One Person)
Username: Katsumi Demonu
Character Name: Katsumi Demonu
Appearance: Short spikey red hair with black banges to her chin. Bright teal eyes.
Grade: junior

Room 4 (Empty)

Room 5 (One Person)
Username: Siyona
Character Name: Tin
Appearance: she has long blonde hair and green eyes
Grade: 10
~Links~

Coming Soon
Em sat in her dorm room, finishing up the rest of her unpacking. She glanced across the room as she perched on the edge of her queen-sized bed, wondering when C would come in to unpack her own items.

The girl brushed a strand of purple hair away from her gray eyes, searching for an end to her boredom. She had a whole week before classes started; they wanted students to learn their way around the school first.

Dapper Smoker

A girl walks towards her room. Glaring at Em as she walked in "I was hoping to invite my 'friend' if you would like to call him" she was srange for the Boarding School had uniforms but everyone else wore normal clothing except her
ChibiRyu-chan
-walks pass pool to game room long skirt dancing in the wind-

Em yawned, then stood and strode outside her room, glancing around at the pool area. As the freshman spotted C, an evil grin spread across her face. "CCC!!!!!" she shouted, racing toward her and jumping at her. xd
ChibiRyu-chan
A girl walks towards her room. Glaring at Em as she walked in "I was hoping to invite my 'friend' if you would like to call him" she was srange for the Boarding School had uniforms but everyone else wore normal clothing except her

((Forget meh last post))

Em flopped backward onto her bed. "There you are...I thought you left me all by my self!" She let out a dramatic fake sob, glaring tearily at C. "What friend?" she asked suddenly, rather ruining the effect.

Dapper Smoker

Emmy_Em
ChibiRyu-chan

((Forget meh last post))

Em flopped backward onto her bed. "There you are...I thought you left me all by my self!" She let out a dramatic fake sob, glaring tearily at C. "What friend?" she asked suddenly, rather ruining the effect.
"You know..." she pushed er fingers together "You suppose to call me Ryu here memeba?"
ChibiRyu-chan
Emmy_Em
ChibiRyu-chan

((Forget meh last post))

"You know..." she pushed er fingers together "You suppose to call me Ryu here memeba?"

"Hmph...It feels weird to call you Ryu." She sat up again, propping her chin on her hand. "I'm BORED!" she cried out suddenly, with an exasperated sigh.
ChibiRyu-chan
Emmy_Em
ChibiRyu-chan

((Forget meh last post))

"Hmph. It feels weird to call you Ryu." She sat up again, staring out the window for a moment before muttering, "I'm BORED."
Walks out of her dorm holding a can of bubbles in one hand, and a wand in the other. Starts blowing bubbles. whee

Dapper Smoker

Emmy_Em
ChibiRyu-chan
Emmy_Em
ChibiRyu-chan

((Forget meh last post))

"Hmph. It feels weird to call you Ryu." She sat up again, staring out the window for a moment before muttering, "I'm BORED."

"I wonder where the cute boys are?" she said with a small smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff