Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors,Members,or Haters?

+1 Visitor 0.55263157894737 55.3% [ 21 ]
+1 Member 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 16 ]
+1 Hater 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Bashful Kitten

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~Alex Jaime,Jessica Damion Takashi,David and Jordan Knight.~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Alex rushed out of her office holding al of the anouncement papers .She got to the stand in the announcement podium.She smiled and waited for every one to arrive.

Jessica did her paper work and then suddenly dozed off,vivid dreamed fill her head.

David went to the anounctmet room."Morning Alex."He said sitting in his front row seat grinning.

Jordan is staying asleep.

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo and Katy~

Cukoo walked in and saw ALex at the podium and saw David.She sat right next to him.Hey!She smiled.And Katy sat on her lap.Your so cute.. .She said taking off the band on Katy's hand so it wouldn;t be a pony tail.Don't call me that!Katy slapped her.Cukoo laughed.

Bashful Kitten

Alex Jaime Reece
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~Alex Jaime,Jessica Damion Takashi,David and Jordan Knight.~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

David smiled and kissed Cukoo's cheek."So who is this little girl?ShE IS SO ADORABLE!"

J

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo and Katy~

Katy pouted.Stop calling me that!She jumped out of Cukoo lap and stomped on his toe then she sat in a chair next to Cukoo.Cukoo laughed.A lost girl in the hallway.She smiled.

Bashful Kitten

Alex Jaime Reece
Alex Jaime Reece

David smiled."Fine sweetheart.I could care less."He grinned hoping that made the kid upset.

J

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo and Katy~

Katy frowned.Cukoo rolled her eye's and playfully hit his arm.Stop teasing the cute girl!Katy glared at her.Stop calling me that!

Bashful Kitten

Alex Jaime Reece
Alex Jaime Reece
Alex Jaime Reece

David smiled."Fine Cukoo."He said.He smiled and then leaned back in his chair till he was slouching.

J

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

She rolled her eye's and tapped her foot waiting patiently for the annoucment's all ready.She yawned.
User Image
+++
+++
Rya Oraina

+++
+++

Rya's attempt to get Damien's signature failed. Still she hadn't gotten caught so she should be happy. For the rest of the three days she spent them in her room. Working on a couple things here and there. Mostly things to make her live through the year. The first day was a self inflicting curse. This could give her different things. She had been up really late last night. Her headphone where in her ears while she went through her spell book. It would be impossible for the girl to know every spell in it. She didn't think it was possible for any witch to know every spell or potion there is. That is why witches had spell books. Rayne didn't think it was terrible seeing her fall asleep. Rya had been up since 5 in the morning. A little sleep would do her some good. Even Rayne was tired from watching over her.

When the witch started to restle awake. Her eyes landed on the time. It was 2:55 in the afternoon. This couldn't be happening. The announcements where today. Jumping out of her seat so fast, that the desk chair slammed to the floor. Rayne wrestled awake.
"Whats wrong?" Rya didn't even have time to explain that. Stripping out of her old clothes. She tossed them to the ground like trash. Her hands grabbing the first thing that looked okay to wear. A dark black skirt with a dark red tight v neck shirt. Nothing to fancy. She threw her long white socks with a black sneaker. "Rya, Rya what is wrong?" Rayne had enough of her rushing about like a Tornado. The dragon raised his voice. "RYA!" The witch closed her spell book. A weak smile on her face when she packed it into her messenger bag.

"Announcements are today, if I am late there."
Rya shuttered to even think what would happened to her. Rayne shook his head hearing the door slam shut. The clicking sound of it locking behind her. One thing Rya did have faith in was her ability to rush to anything. Her running form was impeckable. Some might find it silly to be afraid of being late. Rya was extremely against it. People who where late always stared at. Rya liked not being noticed. Her life was easier this way.

}~+~{

O.utOf.Cookies:

Bashful Kitten

[[Sending out this warning, 5= SENTANCES!Sorry,not even I was using my own rules.I am terribly sorry.Annd if you are not in the annountment room GET YO BUTT IN THERE OR ELSE!!!!]]
User Image
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
{ Living is about loving life.
......Jace ++ O'Bradly ......
} Dying is the time you wish you had lived.

After his meeting with his teacher. He could tell he had gotten under Damien's skin. Even if it was just a little bit. Jace loved it. It was kind of addicting. One person he is glad he hasn't seen is Rya. The girl just seemed to disappear. Even when he tried to listen to movement on the others side of the wall. He couldn't hear anything. A part of him wondered if the girl ran away from the school. He had hit her pretty hard in the rib cage. So it wouldn't be that shocking if she was terrified of him. He couldn't worry about that now. The announcements where about to begin. Jace had taken his seat. Soon they will be talking about how great it is to see all the students. The same little jabber that most principals say. How they want to mold everyone here in to something great. Jace figured he might as well have fun with school for now. His life isn't going any where because of school. "What a drag." He spoke under his breath. After this was over. He wanted to hit up the cafe'. That is unless he ran into his lovely teacher Damien.
He could never pass up a chance to get in another jab. The teacher might have been a little cocky at the cafe. Here in the announcement all. He could get little pushes it with his boss watching over him. School had to living up before he died from being so bored.
User Image

Some people think I'm too weak to understand. . .
I beg to differ. . .

〈〈 D ɑ m ΐ е ɴ J V ɑ ʟ е ɴ 〉〉

Papers scrambled on his desk, things misplaced from where the originally were. It wasn't completely a mess in his office, but it looked like someone had been inside it going through his things. It couldn't have been the headmaster. As odd as the women was, she would have asked Damien if she needed something. Cautiously, he took one step closer into his room and slowly let the door shut behind him. The door gave an eerie creek as the knob clicked shut. This was serious, someone was trying to do something to him, and he wanted to know who. His eyes traced every corner. inch around his desk and other furniture. Another slow step forward, but this time his fists clenched tightly cracking his bones in his hands. Just what the hell is going on? It couldn't have been Jace. He had just seen him moments ago, and he wouldn't have a reason to barge in unannounced, he always announced his presence in some sort of manner. "I'll find you. . .", he growled. Just what exactly was this person thinking?

Never mind looking for what was missing, there was an announcement made to gather in the left wing, room 1789. The only reason Damien came into his office was to grab his badge they had given him. School policy on being formal and such. He slid a drawer open and scrambled through brass knuckles, butterfly knives, regular knives, mixed with pens, crumbled up papers, and miscellaneous things. Grabbing his badge he slipped it on. He was angry. It wasn't a good thing. For once he was tired of being angry. He didn't want to go with unpleasant thoughts. Damien slammed the drawer shut causing random things on his desk to fumble to the ground. This whole thing will have to wait, unfortunately.

Damien stood in the back leaning against the walls. Slowly students and faculty members were rolling in. Could it have been something serious? As bad as it sounded, he kinda hoped it was something serious. The school could use a little excitement. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes for a second, then opening them to see Alex stand in front of the podium. He stared from afar, It was a shame she was already married. Damien wasn't going to lie, he respected her and admired her for everything her and her sister did to put this school back together. Unlike himself, she sincerely cared for the students. For once, Damien smiled, and shook his head. For some people, things come naturally. Not that Damien couldn't lead his students, he had led and trained people, but for missions, for army and stuff like that. he just wasn't use to it. Alex on the other hand, had much more experience in this field.

((ooc: So I think I when I went to write this, I pressed "Edit post" on an older post thinking I would just copy and paste it deleting my text and replacing with new text. . . I just remembered I was in a rush and so I submitted it, so one of my previous posts has been replaced with this. HAHAHA, and I was wondering why it didn't show up either, I was all upset that I had to retype it all. Geezzzzz, lol! ))
User Image
+++
+++
Rya Oraina

+++
+++

Rya pushed the announcement room doors open slowly. Slipping in like she is some kind of assassin. Rya took the first empty seat that was available to her. A small sigh of relief escaped her. It was good to know she wasn't last or is going to be called out. She could relax now, everything should be fine from here. The witches eyes started to gaze around the room. The only reason why she was there was because it was mandatory. She wanted to know everyone's position compared to hers. She didn't want to be in hand reach of Jace or Damien for that matter. When she broke into her teachers little office. She really had high hopes for finding a signature. Yet, there was no sign of such a thing. He was either a really good teacher and turned in all his paperwork or super lazy. Either way it didn't matter, Rya hadn't got what she needed. A simple way out of Damien's class. The idea of trying to talk her way out of it, just seemed futile. "Where are you two." Her eyes landed on Jace first. The boy didn't show much interest in sitting in the announcement room. Still he was a couple rows away from her. Rya's eyes started to drag around the room again. There was the last one, Damien is standing in the back of the room. Surely, he might have seen her when Rya snuck in. Then again, the teacher actually looked happy to be there. So he might have been paying sole attention to the head of the school.

It shouldn't suprise Rya to much. She was his boss. Turning her attention back to the front of her. She figured it wasn't her business anyways. The witch pulled her messenger bag into her lap. The idea of Jace and Damien around her. Just forced her to remember the last little meeting. Taking a punch into the rib cage again wouldn't be plea sent. She just wanted to sit through this horrible thing. After it was over, Rya planned to make a sprint for it. Weaving through the crowd should make it easy for her to disappear from view.
"Not that I wont have to deal with them sometime." That didn't mean she would allow them extra time. "All my other classes should be simple other then Battle ready." Rya wasn't even paying attention to Alex. She didn't think that the woman would notice. There are so many faces in the room. The odds of her noticing Rya out of all of them. Didn't really seem likely. "Still need to work through those curses, I should have told Rayne to catch me something to practice on." It is always horrible to see an animal in pain. There was nothing else Rya could do about it. She wasn't practicing her physical combat. This was magic. The only way that you could see if it worked or not was on a live subject. When she was little, her first curse was simple. Each step closer at being a better witch she in counters worse curses. Their sounds of their cries silenced by her headphones. Studying to be a witch isn't always easy, but learning abilities to defend yourself is important.

}~+~{

O.utOf.Cookies:{{ I HATE when that happens LOL }}

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Alex Jaime

"I will risk my life to protect this school and its students."~~Alex to her Sister in law,Jessica.

Alex continued the announcement and then finally went through all of the unimportant updates in the lesson plans."And in a week we will be having the Harvest Moon Dance.Hopefully no one will be left alone.Yes,teacher, you may claim a date and chaperone.I will be watching every in my own time and until the dance is over no classes have to be attended.That will be all and have a most wonderful day,"Alex said walking to the door and exiting,quickly sprinting away.She made it to Jessica's Office and bark loudly,"Jessica get your sleepy butt up and plan the dance!!!!!"Alex kicked the door open and then slammed her hands on Jessica's desk jumping back,obviously expecting a viscous blow from her sister in law.Alex instead then ran out of the door laughing.She stumbled into her classroom and howled with laughter.

"Pick it up,ONE TWO,keep going, THREE FOUR!"~~Alex exercising her students as punishment.

Quote:
Update:
Day:Wednesday.
Hour: No Classes.
Time:7:00
Month:October

Jordan Knight is leaving the school for his own reasons.And if you do;t have a ride to the town go ask Alex she will pont you in the right direction.(Most likely a Taxi.)

Bashful Kitten

User Image
David

David ran out of the room when the announcements were over.He went right to his office where he started to check his paperwork.He texted Cukoo."Hey,are yu gonna fail my class? : P" And then sent it going back to his paperwork.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff