+1 Hater 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa sighed and stood up it hurt when she pushed him but he then said "thanks crazy doctor of ours" he smield and tamahsi held back a laugh

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

She leaned on the wall and had a crazy smile.Sorry for pushing you. . but when I'm a nurse I care about my paitent's and don;t care what's happening around us. . .She looked at Kate as the goldish glow turned silver.When I'm a nurse I could never be crazy. . .She looked down at Kate and smiled.Now what time is it?She said looking at her arm like their was a watch but their was none.And she held up her arm tapped her wrist showing them she didn;t have a watch.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa shruugegd and held up his wrist and all there was was a large braclet or wrist badn becauadse it went half way up his arm and was made of leather

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

She sighed and rolled her eye's.Want to do something?I'm bored and I want to be crazy again. . She smiled and looked at Tamashi and Sabosa for idea's.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa smield and noded at tamshi and they both started to walk outside hoping cukoo would follow

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

She followed them.She wondered what they were thinking of.She shrugged and was ready for it anyway.She loved being crazy.She got used to it and got crazier over the summer.She finally hiked up Mount Everest and snow boarded down which was fun over the summer.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
when they got out there sabosa smiled and said "while going around the worl...i learned many fighting styles....i know tamahsi has wanted to face me and i thought maybe we could all see how good there were" sabosa smiled and put his fists up and crouched half way

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

We?She laughed.I'm gonna watch both of you fight. . .She sighed and smiled.We have in this corner is Sabosa She said pointing at Sabosa.And in this corner is Tamashi.She said pointing at Tami.Now let the battle start!She leaned on a tree and watched the fight/

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
sabosa grinned and he dived at tamhsi but sent a leg up and tamsahi hit it and sabosa smield and flicked his leg down mking tamahsi hit the ground with a oof

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

Look's like Sabosa is winning with one great kick!She said loud and clear like an announcer.She was gonna make the comment's of this battle.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
tamshio smield and flew up hitting sabosas leg making him fall backword on his butt and sabosa growled and got up popong his knuckles

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

And now Sabosa had a nasty fall form Tamashi!Sabsoa is preaprign to attack Tamashi!She said smiling and laughing.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
tamshi laughded but while he laughed sabosa ran to him and sent a kick into tamshis side making him go flying into a tree

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
~Cukoo~

Tamashi laughed letting his guard down and Sabosa gave him a kick in the side giving Tami a nasty crash in a tree!She loved doing these comment's and laughed.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
tamahsi growled and tackled sabosa into a tree and sabosa smiled and put his arms around tamahsi and fleww high in the air and flew torward the ground but befor they hit the ground sabosa let go and sotped and landed softly but tamahsi crashed intot he ground and he sigehd and moaned "i give" and passed out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff