Welcome to Gaia! ::

GONNA JOIN THIS THANG!? ;D

YOU KNOW IT O: 1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Timid Seeker

User Image

1 23123x x x x x`` x xj u l i a n x x s e i g e
                    ██████████████████x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `` where|| auditorium `` with|| the crowd ``feelings|| irritated and agitated

Julian's nap was nice and quiet peaceful. It excluded the fact that he'd sometimes be awaken by the pitter patter of foot steps outside the infirmary. However he was left alone, with no crowding in the room and a silent Vestille. He may have or may have not left the room- he didn't know, but he was glad that no one else came in during the time he was unconscious and drooling over the pillow. He wasn't much of a snorer but he did drool from time to time. He had wiped the saliva off his cheek and took the wet pillow case. He dumped it in a little basket where they kept all the dirty sheets. The infirmary wasn't the cleanest of places when it came to laundry. People would literally either, fall asleep and drool on the sheets like he did, or come in all bloodied up staining the beds or whatever they got their grubby hands on. His eyes were narrowed and his lips were set into a thin line. He had just awoken and he was still tired- but not as fatigued and sluggish as he was earlier. He yawned and scratched the back of his head, making his bed hair a lot messier than it should be. Oh well. He'd have to deal until the end of the ceremony.

He had been awoken when the announcement came blaring through the sound box. He was startled at first and then groaned when he realized it was time. Time to walk into a crowded room of kids that should be able to differentiate from acting like an adult when needed to be. He was really dreading when the sabotage would happen. He didn't feel like dealing with anyone more than needed to be in this school.

Sure he liked treating the injured kids, patronizing them, teasing them, mocking them- yeah to make them uncomfortable and to lavish in their pain, physically or mentally but- if he were to choose to be in a crowded room just to do that, then no. No. ******** crowds.

The blond nurse took his white coat and threw it away somewhere and pocketed his cell. It's the only thing he needed and he was sure the coat would suffocate him once he entered the auditorium.

T i m e s k i p

This was a bad idea. This was a reallllyyyy bad idea. A very, very, very bad idea. He shouldn't have come. He should've ignored the announcement and stayed in the infirmary. He should've payed no mind to it. During all of his four years in the academy, he still couldn't get used to events like these.

He stood there at the back of the auditorium, near the exit. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and a very displeased look on his face. It looked more of a, 'This is so ********' uncomfortable I hate you all.' look. He glared at any student that approached him and did not respond to any of the staff when they tried to make small talk. Just. No.

No. No. No. He was very close to just walking out of the auditorium so he could curl up into a fetal position and punch something. Anything. A wall. Someone, a person would be nice. Inflict pain on someone else so he could take pleasure in it and to not remind himself of the situation he was in. Yeah. That sounded nice. But that probably wouldn't happen.

Julian scanned the room carefully. His hands curled into a tight fist, his knuckles turning white. He saw many familiar and unfamiliar faces. Though he only recognized the seniors and those who hung around the infirmary often. Then he looked away and stared at the floor and then glanced up at the ceiling. Deep breathes. Yes. Deep breathes. Just relax. Just one hour. Just one hour and he'd flee this room and to the infirmary.

ooc : just picture a hissy julian, a cat, hissing at anyone that approaches him xD

``t h e xx s w e e t x - x f a c e d xx s a d i s t.

O.G. Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
Aidan Neall Lacoren

on a mission, for ρσѕѕιтισи by the end of the night

ιт'ѕ ℓιкє тнє ρяєу ρℓαуιиg gαмєѕxxx with the hunter

n ▪ σ ▪ w ▪ h ▪ є ▪ r ▪ є XXXto run :: :: rednerrυѕ oт eмιт XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAllegro:Scout
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aidan continued to survey the room, locating and classifying the student's within the room into their respective Gang's and Categories, his mind was always turning over a hundred miles an hour which for the most part was a good thing though sometimes proved a detriment to his social workings. He picked out of the crowd a couple people he knew personally from Allegro, he smiled as none of them seemed to had noticed the boy yet. He reached into his tattered punk-esque shirt and pulled out a small little mechanical pencil, which he popped the cap off and fiddled with the inner spring mechanisms a bit before reaching once more into his pocket, this time pulling out a staple. The boy continued to work on something as he leaned against the west wall, finally placing the now half bent staple into tip of the uncapped mechanical pencil, he pointed this make-shift device toward Lincoln, who he had picked out of the crowd quite easily as the two of them were actually rather friendly toward each other, with he free hand he pulled back the eraser end of the pencil causing the tip to constrict on the staple and send it shooting off into the back of the boy's neck. If the distance between the two of them were any less it probably would have hurt a little, but at this distance it would feel like a small little p***k. This was a prank that Aidan constantly pulled on his fellow scout, a way of getting his attention without the use of word's that attract the attention of unwanted other's. After this he put the pencil back in his pocket and pulled out an electronic cigarette, placing the device within his lips and taking a couple drag's, breathing the vapor out of his nostrils as he did each time.

Aidan was a smoker, but seeing as he was inside he couldn't very well pull out a cigarette and spark it up in the middle of an Assembly such as this, with the presence of staff and faculty he'd most likely be scolded, and then unwanted attention would be brought upon him. If there was one thing Aidan disliked more than anything else it was being the center of attention, especially in a large group of people such as the present situation. He closed and tightened his eyes, pressing them hard before opening them rather wide and then blinking a couple time in succession, Aidan wore contact's and they often bothered him. Damn these things... He thought to himself as he pulled out a small bottle of liquid from his side pant's pocket, unscrewing the top he tilted his head back and placed a couple drops in each eye, then leaned forward and blinked more before returning the bottle to it's place within the pocket. By now he was hoping that Lincoln had made notice of the sly childish action that Aidan had used to attempt to grab the boy's attention, he stared directly toward the boy with his trademark devious grin. Waiting for the boy to make his way to him, for there was absolutely no way that Aidan was going to wade into that crowd of people.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

whєrє: Auditorium wιтh: The rest of the Assembly σσc: I'm glad someone else decided to be friends with Aidan, makes him slightly less of a loner than he was xD

Sly Scout

Decisive Informer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XOXOXOXOXOUser ImageUser Image

Mordecai was an odd teacher alright. To Ahearn's knowledge, everyone seemed to be somewhat afraid of his ruthless tactics of dueling them in the arena. It's not like he'll kill them on the spot, more than likely, there may have been some injuries during the impact of training with this fellow teacher, however, it's not to the extent of being injured too severely. Probably just to the point of making them learn their lesson of never messing around when dueling. In Ahearn's eyes, he just hoped that this teacher doesn't get on his nerves. The last teacher that had gotten on his nerves, he almost slice off that private area of his, but luckily, someone was there to stop him from going overboard for almost penalizing the gang that he was in. If it weren't for that person, he swore that he could of done it without hesitating, unfortunately, he was stopped.

Brushing his thoughts to the side, Ahearn stuffed his hands into his pockets when he looked directly into Mordecai's eyes before taking a step back from him. Even if this ruthless teacher doesn't want to talk to him, one day he'll annoy the s**t out of him just for the fun of it. It's not like he hadn't know him for long, but it has been a year since he transferred here, so he knew most of the staffs here except the fact of not knowing that Vestille was here an all. Then again, he was glad to have met that fellow man again. Ahearn hope that the two of them could be together again not unless he's been rejected and well pushed off over the edge. If it had came down to that then, he'll have to let go of him which he didn't seem to want to do that, although, he'll have to talk to Vestille's other half. Even so, he had a feeling that the other didn't want him to be with Ves despite what he had did to him in the past. Just thinking about it, Ahearn felt his heart throb with such a painful memory of having to leave his beloved lover back in that very city.

Furrowing his brow, Ahearn glance at Mordecai one last time and with that small childish grin of his, he simply spoke, "See you at the ceremony, teach! I'll be hoping to have a duel with ya very soon!" He grin and waved him off. When he did, he felt his phone buzzing within his pant as he took out his phone only to realize that it was from Seth. Silently reading the text, he let out a small chuckle upon seeing the many faces that the other had put in the text. That silly blonde does know how to irk me alright. With those oncoming faces like that, I wonder what he would want to wish for? Ahearn thought and decided to send a quick message to him.
                                                        To: Seth

Geez, I wonder if you're actually making those faces? Anyways, any wish will do as long as it makes you happy, however, let me know within the next two days. If not, I'll conclude that this wish will become invalid...

Ahearn chuckle softly wondering if Seth will come up with a wish within the next two days. He did mention that he'll let him know within the next few hours. If the other couldn't come up with one, he at least had given him two more days to think more on the matter. Sending in the text, Ahearn ventured toward the building as he took a moment to look at the walls as he passed by oncoming patrol officers. Minding his own business, he could hear their whispering as they whispered about the sabotage as well as giving him an awful glare as though suspecting that it was him. It's not like he's hiding it, technically he is, but he didn't wished for his gang to be penalize for his stupid plan. He was aware of it and tend to do this alone even though he had asked a few members to help him. Besides, he's not the only gang, in fact, he had brought in few other lackeys from the other gangs as well to do his biddings. That way, if they were to ever get penalize, not only his gang but the others as well will eventually get penalized too. Having to think this thoroughly, he had been a few steps ahead so he was careful not to make one mistake out of it.

After checking the outer building and it's wiring to where the fuse was, he made sure to set a timer on his phone as well as the little timer that was connected to the small fuse. Grinning, he heard the announcement and decided to place the timer to a good ten minutes or so, other than that, if someone were to find the small fuse box timer, and is able to disarmed it, he at least have a second device in hand. A remote control device that will eventually initiates the fuse and set forth a small little mishap to the fire sprinkler. Once he was done, Ahearn decided to head toward the entrance of the auditorium as he slipped his way inside.

Entering the auditorium, Ahearn made his way passing the heavy crowds. Eyeing the passage way to where the Allegro were sitting, he thought he caught sight of the orange hair male, Lincoln who was sitting in the Andante gang only to realized that he was sitting with Seth. Geez, Lincoln, you sit with anyone you want, don't ya? Ahearn thought when he eyed the Andante gang one last time before his eyes had made their way to look for Ren. Once he spotted that charcoal hair male, he moved forward toward his own group but came to a stop. Somehow his eyes had wandered their way toward the wall and there he found a very familiar red headed male. Aiden eh? Haven't seen him since break started? That sly little fox tend to do something more extreme than I. I wonder if he's up to something?

Without thinking anything further, Ahearn made his way toward Aiden. By the time he had reached him, he lightly stood next to him while his back was against the wall as he eyed the crowded place. "Ya know Aiden, standing here observing people is one of your good traits, however, are you just going to stand here like an idiot and not sit down with Ren and the others? Or are you planning on doing what I think you're doing?" Ahearn questioned him not paying any mind to those who were looking over their way or who were listening in on their conversation. For now, he was focusing on the scout and its surrounding of the place as well as the ceiling knowing full well that he should get things started once the ceremony starts.

Where:  Somewhere near the auditorium > Auditorium
                                                        Who:  Mordecai > Aiden; lots of students/staffs
                                                        Thoughts:....He looks irritated for some reason?
                                                        Theme: CLICKY, CLICKY 2
                                                        OOC: This post is....Eh....

Bright_Death
Ruaidhra

O.G. Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
Aidan Neall Lacoren

n ▪ σ ▪ w ▪ h ▪ є ▪ r ▪ є XXXto run :: :: rednerrυѕ oт eмιт XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAllegro:Scout

Aidan grinned widely the moment that Ahearn walked into the building, this was someone he knew rather well for it was his second-in-command in Allegro, he then chuckled as soon as the boy walked up and leaned against the wall next to him. He listened to him speak as he took another drag from the electronic cigarette that hung loosely between his lips, he tilted his head back and let the smoke drift out of his nostrils and then turned his red eyes to look towards his higher-up out of his peripherals. With a barely audible sigh he would then turn his head to look towards Ahearn head on with a sly grin. "Not even a hello? Just waltz right up to me and ask if I'm going to do something? That all depends on what you think I'm planning silly. Right now what's running through my mind is biting you for assuming that I'm going to be devious, then again..." He chuckled softly before taking the cig from his lips and placing it in his pocket, he then retracted said hand and placed it gently on the boy's shoulder and leaned in close to his ear with a whisper. "I'm sure you were planning the same exact thing knowing you, Ahearn." Aidan's voice was intensely seductive, the type to make your knee's shake, heart flutter, and lips quiver, he could even make a person's hair stand on end with his silver tongue. He pulled away and glanced upwards as his smile grew wider.

Then without warning his hand slipped down the boy's shoulder to his forearm and slipped in, wrapping around it as a girl would do with her boyfriend, he used this to pull the third year closer. "You know how I feel about crowds, I dislike people, why would I sit with the rest of them?" He chuckled before pulling away again, putting both hands in his pockets before leaning sideways against his higher-up and making a small gesture with his head upwards towards the ceiling, it was there that Aidan would draw Ahearn's attention. He then pushed off the wall and spun around rather quickly in front of the boy. He stared at him intensely with a sly grin, a long pause ensued before he leaned in rather close and whispered something inaudible to anyone except for Ahearn. "Once the announcement starts we make our move, and leave in the chaos, this e-cig only does so much for me until I begin craving the real thing." He spun around on his heels once more to face the crowd, and leaned back against the wall next to Ahearn. Aidan wasn't exactly flirting with the man, because if he really was he wouldn't be so slick or smooth with his words, when the red head liked someone his silver tongue seemed to turn to rust and he wasn't so good with words. However, Ahearn and Aidan never exactly had the most straight-forward relationship either, the two of them rather always seemed close and it always seemed as if Aidan was flirting even if he wasn't. The boy was a fox when it came to mischief and trickery, indeed something Ahearn had taken to calling him as somewhat of a pet name or perhaps even a joke.

Aidan glanced back towards the positioning of each staff and faculty member, none of them had yet noticed that he had been eyeing the ceiling with a grin and none of them would catch on before it was too late. With the massive assembly underway it would be rather difficult to pin-point him and his intentions until afterword, and even then Aidan planned to be outside by the time they even realized what had happened, he'd be smoking a real cigarette and enjoying some peace and quite while chaos ensued inside the Auditorium and kept the staff busy and preoccupied. After all, Aidan had just today returned to S.A.A. and he wanted to make a splash for his return to the school, he wondered if Ahearn's plan was the same as his and so he waited for the boy next to him to give him a response as he continued to watch everything that went on inside the building.

whєrє: Auditorium wιтh: Ahearn σσc:

Sly Scout

kiri_chan08
User ImageUser Image

In a way going to the counselors office was a relief or some sort. Even though Cecil would reveal only half of what he was feeling. Having someone know everything about you was a pain. He disliked being weak so he just didn’t. Although, Cecil would appear to be a coward as well due to his fear of the unknown as he swung his feet back and forth. But, what he failed to acknowledge was Ahearn who was there before him? The blonde didn’t care as he scuffed before glaring at the green haired male as he was plucked on the forehead. ”b*****d.” He dislikes Ahearn possibly the most. They never got along although it would seem to.

Maybe? Cecil wasn’t sure as he rubbed his forehead hoping that a red mark wouldn’t appear on his skin. That would be embarrassing for everyone to be staring at you. Although, Cecil wouldn’t dislike the attention but still, he wanted to gazed upon being flawless not with an imperfection like a flick mark! ”Huh? That’s boring. It would’ve been fun.” He grinned before tilting his head to the side. Alright? Sure, besides his slightly irritation to Andante from earlier and Ahearn he was just peachy. ”Alright? How silly! Of course I’m alright? Can’t you tell by looking at me? Hm? Don’t I always smile.” Smiling was like a cover up for Cecil as he heard the announcement over the speaker. Cecil sighed before slipping off of William’s desk and stretching. ”That’s my Que. Later!”

TIME SKIP!

It was crowded and Cecil dislikes the closeness. Good thing he had his bolder and my bolder he meant Kotetsu. It was good that the other male stuck so close to him. Being packed in this auditorium like sardines was disgusting/ Cecil wasn’t bothered by the closeness but he could’ve sworn he felt someone breathing on him. Heavily. It was just disgusting. Cecil could feel himself wanting to puke as he acknowledge his gang, all seated. Cecil decided to grab the center of the seat while keeping quiet. Everyone was here which worried him. The entrance ceremony would be starting and man was it going to be boring. Correctional officers were swarming as Cecil looked around from left to right before staring forward. He was bored and he found himself swinging his feet again, clenching the side of the seat.

He couldn’t take it anymore! Cecil found himself fiddling with his wound from earlier and peeling off the band aid. It was gross looking and now it was oozing something else. Cecil’s face cringed before he got up. He needed to find a nurse right? Hopefully, he could get out of this and just sleep or sneak out in search of the culprit. Anyway he saw to better his own gang he would try to find. Cecil saw the crowd move over to the side and one student approaching something in the back. Cecil squinted before moving forward carefully. He made sure to blend into the crowd which wasn’t that hard. After all, Cecil was short and most of the students passing him were taller than him.

Cecil didn’t want to run into any correctional officers either. They would be high on their toes right about now as he found his way to the back of the auditorium and smiled widely.”Ju ju! I’m hurt! You should come look at it for me?” Yeah, he was currently referring to Julian who had been glaring at anything that passed. Cecil smiled sweetly while lacing both of his fingers together behind his back before releasing them.”See, see. It’s oozing again….. I think it’s gonna get infected. You should take me to the nurse’s office to fix it, yeah?” Cecil always wondered if Julian could read him like an open page. He wasn’t sure as he wanted to leave now and go snooping. Cecil did look over his shoulders though wondering if anyone knew he was missing. Yeah, he was still in the auditorium but anyone who wasn’t seated was a suspect. But since Cecil was speaking to a staff member he wondered if he would be left alone. Also, Cecil was looking over his shoulder making sure that Kotetsu wasn’t behind him. He had a feeling it wouldn’t be long.

Cecil talking
                                              Others talking

Thoughts italicized
                                              Currently With Julian

fancy brows
                                              Bonciu
                                              te VESSEL

Decisive Informer

XOXOXOXOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The blind only wish to see,
the deaf only wish to hear
and the mute only wish to speak.

WHERE: Cafeteria > Auditorium tab WHO: Angus > No one > Vestille tab THOUGHTS: ....My phone's broken...hm...and my hand literally hurts... tab THEME: CLICKY tab OOC: EDIT!

Shion waited patiently for Angus to answer him, however, the cafeteria suddenly grew quiet. There at the corner of his eyes, he noticed Jasper walking up to one of the officer. As he recalled, it was that same officer from before that he was trying to distract. Thinking of that officer's name, it dawn on him that, that officer was Eli. Of course, how could he had forgotten it so easily? Eyeing Jasper, he found the other in distraught. Not only that, he seemed pissed for some reason. The look in his eyes tells him so but for now, Shion couldn't do a thing about it. Even if he did, Jasper would even be more upset at the topic if he were to bring it up. Maybe later on he will have a word with him to see how he's doing.

Turning his attention away from the little mishap, Shion observe the fellow officer in front of him. His posture hadn't changed at all knowing full well that he had been trying to think of an answer. Waiting, Shion had received another text message coming from Ephraim. Debating on replying back to that friend of his, he decided to wait on it. He didn't want the other to snatch away his phone again to read his text message. It's like the other is trying to invade his privacy. It's not like he minded but the thought of it just somewhat annoy him a little. Inhaling a small amount of air, he slowly exhale before hearing the announcement. Blinking in surprised, Shion glanced at the speaker that was in the cafeteria. Gulping silently, he turned to look at Angus again when he smiled as he quickly made a slight text. "Ah, I guess I should get going. I'll make sure to text you if I find that certain person..." Shion stated as he show his phone to the other. Smiling he bowed his head respectfully before taking a step back away from the officer. His face still flushed from what the other had said earlier. Not a moment to lose, Shion turned his back toward the other and made his way out of the cafeteria. His mind still fogged from the little conversation that the two have had. This was rare for Angus to have talked to him like that. He wondered if the other had any motives for saying such a thing to him? Not to mention, the other had given him his number too. This was quite indeed a surprised for him. He only wished that he could have spoken to the other more, even so, he wanted to get to know him and perhaps confessed to him when he gets the chance. Although, how will the other view him if he did end up confessing to him? The worst case scenario is if Angus rejects him and if that were to happen, Shion wouldn't have the urge to face him head on in the future.

Thinking about Angus for a brief moment, Shion soon realized something. Earlier he had received a text message from Ephraim. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he took out his phone once more only to read the message. Furrowing his brow, he smiled and decided that maybe he should meet Ephraim in the auditorium as well as Jasper. Perhaps he can talk to him to see what had happen earlier in the cafeteria? Or maybe, talk to Ephraim to see how his break had gone? Either way, he was really closed to the both of them anyhow. So either is fine since he gets along with his gang so well, much better than the other gangs anyways.

T I M E S K I P!

Entering the auditorium, Shion was shove left to right as he dropped his phone onto the ground. Blinking, he quickly reached over to pick up his phone only to find that the other students were kicking it. Frowning, he manage to take a hold of his phone as he felt his hand being stepped on. Winced in pain, Shion pulled his hand away as he looked at the mark that was embedded onto his hand. Eyeing it briefly, he quickly rubbed off the pain as he took a moment to take a look at his phone. Great. My phone's broken so now I won't be able to communicate with anyone at all. I better order a new one... Shion thought as he stood back up. Sighing, he made his way toward the Largo gang and when he got there, he found an empty seat. Not too far from him, he could hear the very familiar voices. Glancing in the direction to where the voices were coming from, he smiled only to find Jasper and Ephraim as the two had spoken, although, next to them was James. Tilting his head to the side, Shion thought about moving a few seats forward but decided that he'll talk to them when he gets the chance to, for now, he'll just sit here like any other students. Placing his hand onto his earphones, he simply put them back into his ears as he listens to his music to drown out the voices from within this crowded place. If someone wanted attention, they'll probably would have to yank off his earphones that way he'll know that someone wanted to talk to him.

While waiting, Shion felt his hand throb in pain. He could feel as though his hand had been bruised. Perhaps he should get up to find the nurse to take a look at his hand that way his hand could be patched up. Taking a moment to look around, he found the nearest nurse. Upon looking over to Julian, he noticed someone already walking up to him. That blonde hair and from the way how the other had dressed, he knew exactly who it was. It was no one other than Cecil himself. Sighing, Shion took another look around when he found the other school nurse. Standing up from where he stood, he made his way over to Vestille. Approaching the charcoal hair male nurse with glasses, Shion came to a stop. Thinking, he reached out to tap the nurse on the shoulder to get his attention. When he did, Shion began to move his hand to see if the other knew sign language. As he did so, he decided to tell him, "Um, could you take a look at my hand for me? My hand got stepped on just now and it feels like it's bruised or something... He told him wondering if the other knew sign language. Thinking again, Shion noticed the look upon the nurse's face. Does he not understand sign language? Ah if only I have my phone then it'll be quite easier for me to communicate! he thought feeling so stupid now and since his phone's broken, he wouldn't know how to interact with the nurse at all. If Jasper was here, it'll be quite a cinch for him to tell the nurse about his hand but since Jasper isn't here, he will have to at least borrowed the nurse's phone in order to communicate with him. Taking a deep breath, Shion sign again, "Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Things that seem of just little value to us,
          can be ALL that someone else wants...
          appreciate even the little things in life...
          many are less fortunate.

Phone: Deepskyblue
Sign language: Slateblue
Thinking: Peru

iiBite
lost-silent-star

Decisive Informer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahearn grin at Aiden slightly. That red head sure loves attention more than anyone that he had known, well no, Cecil's an attention hogger so Aiden is just slightly there. Crossing his arms over one another, Ahearn noticed the smoke coming out of his lips as it disperse in front of him. Then the other soon turned to face him head on with that devious smiled of his. Chuckling at the thought of what he had said, he couldn't help himself but laughed at his comment. "You know Aiden, I don't plan on saying hello to anyone so you should of have expected that from the very beginning..." Ahearn simply told him as he eyed him at eye level so that their eyes could meet. However the last sentence that the other had told him made him wonder if their minds really do think alike. Sabotaging the ceremony was the only thing that he could think of and from the looks of things, he figured that Aiden would think the same thing as well. Grinning slyly at the other, Ahearn quietly tap his chin as swiftly as he could as he heard the whispering voice as it echoed into his ear. So he was thinking of the same exact thing. No wonder we get along so well... Ahearn started to laugh. Just thinking about it, he made sure that he will take note of it. "What if I'm not thinking of the same thing like you? What if I'm thinking about dragging you to the empty seat that's right next to Ren? Or what if I planned on taking advantage of you? Trust me, there's a million of ways that I can do while thinking of all sorts of things. Besides, we both know that this can go on forever, you know." Ahearn explained as he whispers back to him having to feel a little amuse by Aiden's action. His seductive tone of voice rarely works on him. Despite this little charade, Ahearn noticed the other pulling away from him only to find Aiden smiling widely at him. That little devious smile, anyone could of have sworn that he was plotting something, however, that smile would of been for something else for that matter.

Less than a second later, Ahearn felt an arm around his own arm when he glance to the side, he felt his body against the other as he was pulled closer toward him. Furrowing his brow, he scowled at his comment, "Whether they're crowds or not, you will still have to sit there. If you stand here like an idiot, they'll think that it's you who's plotting the stupid sabotage, you little sly fox." Ahearn told him briefly while noticing him pulling away again. Indeed, Aiden really hated crowds. The first time he had met this sly fox, he remembered how distant the other was. Rather than communicating with an entire crowd, Aiden would rather have a one on one talk. As he recalled, he was the one who approached Aiden since he wanted to get to know him a bit more. When he did, he made sure to keep a low profile about the other as well as those who he had met during his time here at S.A.A. Eventually, he almost had a notebook full of everyone that was attending S.A.A. but it was only those who are reliable to him and those who deem worthy of knowing.

Taking a moment to look up toward the ceiling, a sinister smile lurk onto his lips. The way how Aiden had said about making their move made him smiled even wider. "So you wanted to be the first to get out eh? I'll be glad to escort you, although, I highly doubt we'll be able to escape first since there's those who annoys the living hell out of me. Especially that little dimwit of a fool, Elizer. But don't worry, I'll make sure it'll happen one way or another during our move." Ahearn assure him knowing full well that his plan will go according to the time of the announcement. Even if it did, will it work? And will the correctional officer find out if it were him? Well he guessed that he will have to wait and find out. Maybe he should shoot a message to Ren to give him the heads up? Considering what the other was doing just now, it'll be best to warn him. "You know, Aiden, if you keep up this act, people will think that we're together. And from your angle just now after whispering into my ears, people will think that you kissed me..." He joked thinking about what the others reaction are especially those who were in the Allegro gang.

About a minute later, Ahearn glance at the crowd and noisy place that was filled with Allegro, Andante, and Largo gang. Eyeing each and every single one of them, he slipped his hand into his pocket as he snatch out his phone. Sending a quick text message to Ren, he eyed Aiden conspicuously as he observed the staff members and its faculty.
                                                        To: Ren

Hey, I thought I shoot you a message since I noticed your boredom. Sitting on that uncomfortable chair, why don't you join me and Aiden? We're leaning against the wall to your left unless if you want to sit there feel free. Ah, and one more thing, in about ten minutes, this auditorium will be drench in water. Just thought I tell you since you already knew who's the saboteur is already, henceforth, I wouldn't need to explain this situation to you...

Looking at the text message, he clicked the send button and turned to face Aiden again before his eyes had made their way across the auditorium only to find Vestille. Narrowing his eyes, he noticed that a blondish pink hair male had approached him. Closing his eyes, Ahearn did his best to remember who that boy was that is until it dawn on him. That blondish pink hair male was that first year scout, by the name of Shion that's from the Largo gang. He rarely knew him and since he isn't important, Ahearn didn't take any note of him. However, from what he had heard, the boy was mute and all he ever do was listened to music. One could say that he's more of like a ghost that wanders around aimlessly like an obedient dog would do. Then again, as a scout, they often tend to observe and report back to their leader to tell what the other groups are planning. In Shion's case, Ahearn figured that the other wouldn't be able to do too much for the Largo group, not unless there's a miracle somewhere that would bring an disadvantage to his gang. Well whenever that day will come, Ahearn would be ready. I hope that brat better not lay a finger on Ves and if he did, I swear I will cut him from limb to limb and feed him to the hungry lions that lives in the zoo that isn't too far from here... Ahearn thought as he waited patiently for Ren to text him back as well as hearing the stupid announcement that will come on any time now.

Where:  Auditorium
                                                        Who:  Aiden; lots of students/staffs
                                                        Thoughts:..I have my eyes on you, Shion
                                                        OOC: If I need editing feel free to tell me okies!

Bright_Death
Ruaidhra

O.G. Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
Aidan Neall Lacoren

The red haired boy grinned slyly, a rather devious and toothy grin and one that Ahearn probably took into consideration when he began calling him a fox. He pulled his hands from his pockets and lifted them up with a whole shrugging motion that seemed a little overdone as if on purpose. "You should always say hello to me! I should be the exception!" Aidan teased him once again, he then took the e-cig from his pocket and took a nice long drag from it. He let the smoke drift out of his nostrils again as he continued to listen to his Higher-up speak about his plans for sabotage, and indeed he got the hint and idea that Ahearn's plans were right on track with his own, which only made his sly grin widen across his face. He glanced upwards towards the sprinkler system, he had already noticed awhile ago the modifications that had been made, small minute details that almost everyone else missed was Aidan's specialty in noticing, or rather it was his habit to notice these things. He continued to listen to the boy next to him talk as he turned his attention back on the crowd.

He looked towards Eli and the others and gave a slight, yet most likely unnoticeable scowl. Annoying is one way to put it... He thought to himself as he brought the e-cig back to his lips to take another drag, then the word's entered Aidan's ears and registered in his brain, almost immediately he began coughing out smoke and blushing like crazy. Together?! Kissed?! Aidan turned his head away from Ahearn as if to hide his face from the boy as he brought the cig back to his lips to inhale once more and give it a try without coughing this time. " I've never been one to put on an Act, I'm just being who I wanna be Ghrian." He said as he continue to face away from Ahearn, using the Gaelic term Ghrian which was a term he used for the boy with his coy seductive tone dripping off his every word like venom that seeped into the mind, for people other than Ahearn it was always a trait that caused them to hesitate with him as if he could ensnare and hypnotize them but with Ahearn he was rather used to it at this point having been close with Aidan as friends. He gave short chuckle before returning the e-cig to his pocket and pulling out his phone to send a quick text. After which he placed his phone back into his pocket and glanced at the watch on his left wrist.

To: Ahearn
We should get started in a little bit when the announcement starts. I hope you can see in the dark Ghrian.

Aidan caught it from the corner of his eye, Shion had begun a conversation with the Nurse Julian, and so had Cecil, which was good for the three of them were now preoccupied. He began to study the rest of the assembly and see who was with who. Lincoln was still with Seth, Eli, Kotetsu, and the other's were all preoccupied. It seemed as though at this point in the stage that everything was going to go as planned, however Aidan was never sure of anything and always had a back up plan or two. He glanced around and continued to observe everyone, each of the pieces on the chess board was lined up, and check and checkmate was within grasp in this short little game that he had begun without anyone, except for Ahearn, noticing. This is almost the same as before... Aidan thought to himself as his mind trailed backwards through a memory of years ago, he had staged something similar before but that time his work was done alone, this time it appeared to be in junction with his second-in-command. And this time it wouldn't be interrupted by that one man. His train of thought then jumped back into the present and he took out the e-cig once again to take a drag.

Sly Scout

kiri_chan08

Decisive Informer

Ahearn cocked his head as he had heard him. Debating whether he should greet the other or not, all he did was muffled a small chuckle when his eyes met Aiden's own hues as he scooted closer to the other. "Why should you be the exception? It wouldn't be fair if you're the only one who I greet. Besides, from the way how you're acting, it seems as though you're acting as though you're my girlfriend or something and these people tend to make a mistake that we're both together..." He playfully teased him when his hand extended forward to take a hold of his shirt and gently pulled him toward him. The small little smile appearing widely on his lips as he gently licked his cheek just to see his reaction. Indeed, Ahearn loves to tease his prey and Aiden just happen to be one of them that's on his list.

After several seconds later, Ahearn furrowed his brow, "Technically you do put on an act. You chose not to admit it, Aiden. I can see it in your eyes..." He stated as he reached to touch the tip of Aiden's hair before caressing his cheek slightly as he pulled away his hand. Turning his attention toward the ceiling, he noticed the glimmering lights as it gleamed down brightly on them as well as the crowd of people who were now being seated within their designated gangs. Turning his attention back to Aiden, he found the other inhaling and exhaling the e-cig before noticing him turning away from him. Tilting his head, Ahearn manage to close his eyes as he tries to think of something. He wanted to go over his plan wondering if anyone had figured out the slight fuse that he had set up. Silently tapping his foot, he zoned out for a split second only to received a text message. Taking a moment to look at his phone, he glance toward Aiden and grin at him. The other truly wanted to leave this place, he could tell just by looking at him. Without saying anything further to him, Ahearn decided to send a quick text to him.
                                                        To: Ai-Ai (Aiden)

Don't worry, I've put a timer on the fuse so it'll go off within ten minutes, although, if it were to be stop and doesn't work out, I have a device that can easily continued on within mere seconds of it. Just be prepare to make a run for it when the chaos starts. If you failed to get out and get injure on the way, that's on you...

After the quick text, Ahearn glance at the Allegro gang to find the familiar faces of his group when he shifted his body toward Aiden. "You'll be fine when the chaos starts right?" He whispered over to Aiden wondering if he will be able to get out safely since the other hated the crowds. If Aiden were to be able to get out alive, he just hope that he would go somewhere safe, that way, that poor red headed fox wouldn't get himself injure an all. Ahearn rarely cares for anyone really, but since he knew the boy for at least a year, he might as well look out for him just like he did to Ren right? Even so, Ren was on a totally different level despite his arrogant way and his short temper. As for Aiden, well, he could talk casually but once the other's head over heels over something such as love, Ahearn could only guessed that he'll lose that talk very easily. One way or another, he'll teased him to no end whenever that day do end up coming around. For now, he will leave things be since he had other motives to attend to once this so call boring a** ceremony ends when the chaos starts.

"Aiden, it has already been five minutes since we've talked right? In about four minutes from now, quietly head toward the exit but you must not let anyone see you exiting especially those correctional officers. If they catch you, they'll know and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we?" Ahearn spoke as he received another text from one of his little helpers.

To: LKY

Yo, everything's in order. We'll be waiting for your call. We've check the wiring for the auditorium and it's in order as well as the outside...Also, is there anything else you'll want us to do?

To: XYZ

Good to hear. Like I've mentioned before, try not to do anything stupid and since I saw you in the auditorium, make sure to keep it to a low profile, otherwise I'll ******** stab you and toss you over the rooftop! Now then delete this ******** message and act natural. This little charade will happen within the next five minutes...

Sending the text, Ahearn deleted the message and sigh softly before closing his eyes as to drown the sound out of his ears. It won't be long. Just five more ******** minutes left. Act natural and wait for Ren to text and if he doesn't ******** text, I'll let him get wet for all I care. He's anxious to leave this damn place anyways... Ahearn thought and opened his eyes again before brushing his hair back only to find them falling back into place. "Ai-Ai you sly fox, when we get out, better give me a cig or two. I'll probably need some to enjoy this moment..." He slyly smiled at him and places his phone back into his pocket while waiting for him to answer him.

Thoughts:...Five more minutes and the show will start....
                                                        OOC: .........

Ruaidhra

O.G. Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
Aidan Neall Lacoren

Aidan could only blush at the notion of being called someone's girlfriend, his hair seemed to stand on end as he turned to look directly at Ahearn, he was going to say something but became rather distracted as the boy grabbed hold of his tattered tank top and pulling him in. The red head's eyes widened as the other spoke about his eyes, he then grinned widely even though he was still blushing. "You sure you can see it? I wear coloured contacts, bet you didn't know that." Aidan joked as if trying to switch the subject, which only seemed to fail as Ahearn touched the orange tips of the red-head's hair and then caressed his check which only made him blush more. At this point Aidan pulled away and chuckled against as he turned his back on the other. He took another drag from his e-cig and then glanced to his watch. Is this boy for real? He thought about it for a second before turning back to face Ahearn just as he felt his pocket vibrate. He took the phone out and glanced at the screen, after reading the message he sent a quick reply back.

To:Ahearn
The Water isn't the only thing that will be going off, Ten minutes you say? That's perfect because about a half a minute before that the light's will be going out as well. My butler Reginald has seen to that as he was putting my baggage into my Dorm. You remember him right? From last year when you and I first met?

Aidan was quick with his fingers, he placed the phone back in his pocket and looked up toward Ahearn as he brought the e-cig back to his mouth to take another drag. "Now what were you saying? Something about not wanting me to get hurt Ghrian? Since when do you care about me in such a way?" The boy teased again with a rather devious grin on his face this time, unlike before this one seemed almost malicious and unsettling. He turned his head to the side and stared off towards the others of Allegro, he hadn't bothered to tell them about the plan since he figured Ahearn would. However if they got wet, then they got wet, it wasn't any of his concern really and besides if all of Allegro got out in time before the chaos it would seem highly suspicious. And Aidan couldn't have that, so he grinned to himself before looking back toward Ahearn. " I'll give you a pack if you escort me to my dorm Ghrian." He teased the man once again with his sly grin and seductive tone, this wasn't special treatment that Ahearn was given, Aidan spoke this was to almost everybody even people he hated. That's why he was so strange a person, no one could really tell if he was their friend or foe because he gave no verbal, visual, or bodily indications as to how he really felt about people. Save for those who actually knew him and could tell when he did something he normally didn't or wouldn't do.

Sly Scout

kiri_chan08
User Image

tℎe tiɱe bσɱb| tick tick tick XXXXXXXXXXXBOOM

Vince could not tell which was louder - the ticking of the clocks on the wall or the pounding of his heart. With his hands buried deep in his pockets, he hurried through the empty halls of Serenade Alternative Academy. It was eerily quiet without anyone around. The welcoming ceremony would be starting soon, and most of the other students had already filed into the auditorium. He had a different kind of destination in mind. There was no way he was gonna spend his first morning of high school at some lame a** speech. He had decided to skip it as soon as he heard about it. Sitting still, surrounded by strangers, while nerds and old people listened to themselves talk, was not his scene.

Instead, he would wait it out somewhere less stuffy. Because he was a new face, he figured the correctional officers might not notice that he was missing. Even if he did eventually get caught, he had nothing to lose. Everyone knew some upperclassmen were planning to sabotage the event. In his experience, a rumor that widespread was bound to come true. That meant they were all going to get punished no matter what he did. He might as well enjoy himself a little first.

Vince had thought this through more than usual, but he had failed to consider one fatal problem. This place was entirely foreign to him. Plus, he was absolutely s**t with directions. He had originally planned to smoke in one of the back bathrooms, but he could not for the life of him find it. The building had to be a ******** maze or something. He had spent the last ten minutes walking in circles. At this point, he could not have made it to the welcoming ceremony on time if he wanted to. He was utterly lost. Each wasted second brought him closer to nine o’clock. The adults were already on edge, and once his peers were cleared out of the area, he would be easily spotted. Unless he hid REALLY soon, he was screwed.

Okay okay okay. He could survive this! He had survived worse! Steeling his nerves, Vince picked up his pace. If he covered enough ground, surely he would end up in familiar territory sooner or later. More importantly, moving quickly made him feel less like a sitting duck. Although he knew that the odds of him getting busted were high, he remained calm. There was comfort in the fact that if he got stuck in some principal’s office or detention, he would probably not have to see Erik.

His relationship with his brother had nooot been so hot over the last year. They had barely spoken at all since the incident that landed them both in SAA. Erik refused to come home for the break. That cold b*****d didn’t even acknowledge that Vince was transferring to the same school. Apparently neither of them had the guts to face the other just yet. Vince was grateful for the distance between them, but at the same time it scared him. It had been a slow, lonely spring. Their mom was still in the hospital, constantly growing worse. He could not count on her being around much longer. If Erik never forgave him, he would have no one left and-

His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden spike of pain. Stumbling backwards, he instinctively raised his fists to fight. Several moments later, he realized his culprit was inanimate. Wh-what? Who the HELL put a door there!? More importantly, why would they make the goddamned thing out of completely transparent glass!? Were they trying to assault poor, unsuspecting kids? A dull throbbing in his head and the stench of iron and salt informed him that his nose was bleeding from the impact. Just what he ******** needed!

Sheepishly Vince checked over his shoulder to make sure there were no witnesses to his accident. Then, he turned back to his attacker. Hastily he attempted to wipe off the red imprint of his face left on the pane with the sleeve of his jacket. Despite his best efforts, he only managed to smudge it. Nope, he was not sticking around to clean up this bullshit. He tried. Grumbling under his breath, he started off in the opposite direction. He covered his gushing wound with gloved fingers as he walked. He could not fix the door, but he could wash himself. If there was any bruising left over, he would just say he got in a fight. All he had to do was locate that stupid disappearing bathroom…

He had not made it ten feet before he heard someone heading towards him. Damnit! If he was discovered this close to his crime scene, anyone with half a brain could figure out how he injured himself. Discipline did not scare Vince, but embarrassment terrified him. A pang of adrenaline shocked his system into action. Until this point, he had avoided entering random rooms. He had no ******** clue where he was, and accidentally waltzing into the teacher’s lounge or something would be really counterproductive. Now he had no choice. He HAD to get out of the hallway as fast as possible.

Panicking, he bolted to the nearest entrance. In one fluid motion, he rushed inside and pulled the door shut. Safe! Out of relief he leaned over and rested his hands on his knees to catch his breath. It was not until he straightened up that he noticed the other person with him. He froze. Tall, dark, old, well dressed. The man was DEFINITELY not a student. Damnit damnit damnit damnit!

For a very long, awkward pause, Vince was at a loss for words. Only the footsteps of a patrol passing by outside broke the silence. Finally, after a weak laugh, he casually commented, “Nice weather we’re having, huh?” Still bleeding, he turned around and reached for the handle, hoping to escape swiftly. The whole situation was pretty ridiculous. Maybe if it was ridiculous enough, this guy would forget it had happened. That could totally happen, right? Riiiiiight?

location counselor's officeXXXcompany a strangerXXXthoughts fml

Bonciu

Decisive Informer

Aiden had a hint of pink within his cheeks as they slowly began to show Ahearn how much of a tease he could do to the other. That sly fox of a scout made him wonder from time to time as to why the other hadn't found a lover yet. At his age, wouldn't he at least by now found someone already? Anyone would of have fallen for a red headed male with red eyes right? That slender medium built body of his and with piercings on his ears, of course someone could of have at least noticed him. In Ahearn's eyes, if he hadn't truly gotten with Vestille in the past, he could of sworn he would of have dated this man here. Despite how his dominant look is, deep down, Ahearn figured that this man here is definitely someone who's sensitive when a person breaks his heart. Oh well, almost everyone goes through that stage anyways. As he recalled, when he first broken up with Vestille in the past, he could feel his heart being torn into pieces. He loved that surgeon a lot and would never want to leave him, unfortunately, after his break up with him, Ahearn hadn't dated anyone ever since. Girls often come up to him to ask him out, however, he turned them down and would ignore them as though they didn't exist. As for the guys, let's just say that they're too submissive for him and too young to even deal with his obnoxious attitude.

"Of course I can see it, you dimwit~" Ahearn paused, "....contacts? Geez, no wonder you're blind..." He snicker upon seeing his color contacts as they gleamed brightly in front of his own eyes. After his little foreplay of caressing Aiden's cheek, Ahearn bit his bottom lip as his thoughts process. His eyes searching for the nearest exit when he felt his phone going off as they vibrated within his pocket. Glancing next to him, he found Aiden placing his phone back into his pocket as though he hadn't done anything at all. Scowling at his behavior, Ahearn took out his phone and silently read the text. Smirking from what Aiden had text him, he turned his body fully facing him and cocked his head. Leaning toward Aiden, Ahearn reached out to take a hold of his wrist and tugged him forward and into his arms. His head resting onto the other's shoulder when he whispers into his ear, "Instead of texting back and forth, we could just talk like this as though we're hugging one another and getting intimate, don't ya think?" He lightly nibble his ear a bit before continuing on, "As for that butler of yours, I do remember him. He seems to followed you everywhere you go and my, if I had a butler like that, I will use him to the point of breaking him down..." Ahearn softly whisper having to feel his warm breath hitting Aiden's ear, "I'm glad to hear that the lights will go off. It'll just be another thing that will be on the list for that matter..."

About a second later, Ahearn scoffed at his previous questions. Still resting his head onto Aiden's shoulder, he replied back, "I never truly care about your well being as well as the others. Never plan to and never will, although, my only concern is you being trampled by this needless crowds. Didn't you say that you hated crowds in the first place? Imagine yourself being stepped on and being shove to the side. Will you survive the chaos, hm?" Ahearn whispered again warning him of the outcome of what the chaos would do to that friend of his. Even though he may not look like the type to care, but at least a warning will do to get into that thick red headed male of a friend of his. However, after his brief answer of what he had just said, Ahearn gave Aiden the weirdest look as he pulled away from him. Placing his hands onto Aiden's shoulders, he looked deeply into his eyes again. "So you wanted to make a deal eh?" Ahearn told him as he pulled away. "Sorry to say this to you, but I don't like making deals with people and you're not an exception either, so don't even think about begging me to escort you all the way to our dorm room..." He clearly stated engraving that sentence into Aiden's head to make him understand that he doesn't like to make any sort of compromising deals. The last time he made one, he almost got himself killed in the process and his trust issue with other people were likely low. In his head, all he could ever think about was, 'Trust no one but yourself, whether they're your friends or families, anyone could turn against you without you realizing it'. Well that's his definition of not wanting to trust anyone except his ex-lover Vestille and his very close friend that is back at home probably waiting for him to return home in order to stay with him again.

Removing his hands away from Aiden's shoulders, Ahearn leaned back against the wall when his head slightly turned to the side to take a moment to look at the stage. All the chairs were lined up neatly in place and the important people were sitting as they awaited for all of the students to take their seat. Narrowing his eyes, they began to find the exit again when it suddenly dawned on him that there was a back door exit. Lifting his hands up, Ahearn showed four fingers to the other, "Four minutes...Within that time frame, there's an exit out the back..." He glance at the stage again. "As for your previous text about seeing in the dark, of course I can see but my eyes will have to adjust to it. Just don't ******** want to trip over stupid people who are in the way..." Ahearn spoke getting a little annoy that people often tend to stay in one spot or they either moved around and tend to bump into other people while in the process of running away or just standing there like a total dumbass.

Thinking again Ahearn silently tap his foot, "Aiden, let me be frank with you, if you get caught in any way, tell me immediately. Don't you ******** dare beat around the bush, you hear me?" He told him giving Aiden the stern and serious look as though threatening him to tell him once the correctional officers catches on. "...and if they accuse you of doing it, I'll ******** take the blame for you. Since we're friends an all, I wouldn't want to see that lovely pale face of yours being beaten to a pulp by the other members. Above all else, just think of this as me helping your a** out..." Ahearn explained as he softly told him not saying anything further on this subject since there were a lot of people who seemed to still have looked their way due to their intimate talk an all.

Thoughts:...Better get ready...Just four more minutes to go...
                                                        OOC: Fufufufufu, Ahearn loves teasing Aiden alright >D

Ruaidhra

octavinelle's Groom

Winter Phantom

User Image
User Image

"And you, why you wanna stay?

tab tab tab tab Oh my god, have you listened to me lately?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Lately, I've been ******** crazy."
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab --Intro to Some Nights, by fun.

Was Lindt sweeter than Hershey's? Seth hadn't really thought about it until then. But from his extensive history with the fine confection, he had to politely disagree. "Hershey's milk chocolate tastes sweeter to me. Like... a sugar bomb going off into your mouth. Only with less chocolate taste. More like a somewhat waxy buttery taste... Like store bought frosting." He frowned and narrowed his eyes at the prospects of less chocolate in anything. It was... kind of horrifying. Before his wandering mind could take him to a spine chilling chocolate less world, he snapped his attention back to his orange haired friend. "Have they always served banana milk in the cafeteria? I've never had it before." It wouldn't take a genius to guess what kind Seth always imbibed in.

"Hm. I think I remember Walter saying he was going to make other kinds of cakes too... but I uh..." The boy looked away, sheepish. "I stopped listenin' after he gave me details about the chocolate cake." He turned back to Lincoln, all excited again. "If you'd like, I can save you a slice! Not to brag or anythin'," Seth said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But I usually get to the cafeteria first before the huge stampede of other hungry students get there." It implied that he was at least good at getting from point A to point B if not outright running.

Had it been his imagination or had Lincoln been lookin' at his lips? Maybe he had chocolate on them?! The blonde licked them quickly, not wanting a repeat of what happened with Lucky. Daredevil was probably too nice to actually lick him, but in this case, he didn't want to take any chances.

Suddenly, his hand was taken. A warmth spread through him at the skin to skin contact. This was by no means the very first time he'd held another boy's hand. Even romantically. He had at least that much experience. Still, he was caught off guard. Seth stared candidly as Lincoln's lips brushed against his hand. Oh! It tingled! Was that normal? ...Was this entire scenario normal?! The boy was panicking on the inside. "I-I'll be lookin' forward to it then," replied Seth, unsteadily. And was also panicking a little on the outside.

Dear God, his face had gotten red again! At this rate, he'll be lookin' like a tomato 75 percent of the time he spent with Lincoln. He surreptitiously covered his kissed hand with his other hand, rubbing his thumb idly over the place that had pecked.

The blonde had been so distracted, he only noticed that the other student had been saying words of some sort when he pulled his arm away. How long had that been there? Why hadn't he noticed earlier how close he had been? Seth suddenly felt a few degrees warmer. He wasn't sure if this was embarrassment at his own lack of awareness or what.

He listened properly now. Of course Lincoln liked going to the gym. It would explain his physique. And maybe they could go exploring the town together sometime. After a whole year of being here, Seth didn't know much about the area. He nodded sympathetically at the mention of the dorms. Then abruptly, Lincoln was yelling at another person again. Wait, *****] That had to be some sort of weird pet name. He looked over, spying the usually smiling Eli Pendergast. It almost seemed as if the correctional officer was hiding. Maybe he was playing some sort of game with one of the students? Or other correctional officers. This event ceremony must've been just as boring to them as it was to almost every single student here.

Seth blinked, then grinned. Lincoln must've done this often if he could just shrug off yelling across a huge room like this at an officer. Being around someone so spontaneous, yet so easy-going was bound to be fun.

"Ah, I wanna be..." He paused for dramatic effect. His voice deepened and his eyes filled with fire. "The best pastry chef in the world!" He squeezed one fist and held it up to emphasize his passion. "Buuut, I'd settle for second best," Seth shrugged, sporting a cheeky smile.

Then he became a little more serious, looking away at the seat in front of him. "My mom's the same. She's pretty much a saint of a lady in every other aspect, but she keeps pressurin' me to be a doctor like my dad. Or get into the science field the way she did. It might be because my older brother's a piss poor, starving artist type that she's worried about me."

He looked back at the Allegro scout. "Sounds like... maybe your mom just misses you. Like a mother hen lookin' after her chicks. The only way she knows you're safe is to keep you nearby," he said matter-of-factly. It was pretty much the same with his mother who only did the nagging because she loved him. He didn't know what kind of mom Lincoln actually had, but he knew that most mothers loved their children.

A sound vibration came from his seat. Casually, Seth lifted his a** off the chair and slid his phone out from his back pocket before settling back down. He glanced at the name, a risidual feeling of dread coming over him as he read it. Lucky. With a push of a few buttons he read the text. Well. He had plenty of time. If Lucky were to truly keep his end of the deal, Seth knew he had to make it something worthwhile. The phone was stowed away in his front pocket this time. Too many butt seconds was probably not ideal for such a delicate device.

Then, feeling a just a wee bit paranoid, Seth glanced around the auditorium. A lot of new people had come in; some he recognized. There was the blonde nurse that he liked to go to whenever he accidentally injured himself, Mr. Seige. That guy didn't look too good. Kind of twitchy. Cecil, Leader of Largo had also made his appearance with the large puppy dog, Kotetsu. If it weren't for Kotetsu's imposing figure, he doubted he'd even be able to see Cecil. It seemed he had suffered some sort of injury and was seeking aid. Finally, he caught sight of an all too familiar mop of green hair. Lucky was fortunately, engaged in conversation with a red-headed fellow. It kinda looked like they were flirting. Maybe Lucky wasn't sweet on him after all! Maybe it had been all some harmless flirting like the guy was currently doing. Seth's golden eyes widened as he saw their heads leaning in together. Holy ********! Was Lucky some sort of heart breaker?! Going around, making a move on all of the dudes?! The blonde tore his eyes away. Yep, probably shouldn't have seen that. ********, he was pulling some sort of face full of shock and unease. He covered his mouth for a second, dropped his hand, then took a deep, comforting breath.

If Lincoln could go on as if nothing happened, Seth could too. "So do you read books? Comics? Or watch any of that Japanese animuu?" He asked, deliberately butchering that last word. If Lincoln happened to be as nerdy as he was, Seth would find it hard-pressed to restrain from hugging the taller student out of sheer excitement.

Location: Auditorium tab Company: Lincoln and the whole school tab Feeling: Unsettled... kinda
User Image
User Image

Ahearn hadn't stayed long but William was sure that they would be talking sometime again that week, if time became willing. He was so out of tune with his emotions and while he was aware the other possibly had other feelings, he rarely used any of them other than anger and aggressiveness. He would be a lot better off if he just said what he was really feeling, honestly. He was sure that the other's anger was just all those pent-up thoughts wanting to be felt. Even as he scowled at William, spatting out something or other about not using his surname, William only felt compelled to have him talk to him more. He wondered what he looked like when he smiled; he was sure it was radiant and very handsome. Once the green-haired man took his leave, he suddenly felt less uncomfortable about Cecil's presence. The blonde had a knack for doing inappropriate things when they were alone an example of earlier being his immediate attraction to sitting on his desk –– but William tried to be as understanding as possible on that note. Cecil was easier to read than a note and it was abundantly clear that his actions stemmed from his only issues. At least he was talking to William, one of few that actually trusted his thoughts with another person and that was a major thing. Even for William, it only made him grin fondly.

His eyes flickered over the blonde once again while he spoke, earning a small chuckle out of William for the first time that day but he only grunted his response. He did always smile but that didn't necessarily make that a good thing. Cecil tried incredibly hard in pretending, it seemed to be a normal part of what he did on a regular basis. Of course, William kept all of this information to himself; he was sure the other didn't want to hear his rambling theories so early in the morning. Rather, his smile was currently just trying to hide the sudden disdain for Ahearn. You could see it in his stance, his expression, his tone. It was actually very easy to pick up on. Finally, he was hopping off his desk and making his exit. A relieved sigh fell from Will's lips as he ruffled his own hair as if he needed a physical manifestation for the thoughts running through his mind. "Here's to a new school year." He lifted his coffee into the air in a make-shift toast for himself before taking a large sip of the beverage. His work was already turning out to be cut-out for him. A quick glance to his watch and he stood from his chair. He should probably be heading to the auditorium, then. Coffee in hand, he readjusted his tie and straightened his suit for good measure.

Well, whatever was being planned for the entrance ceremony he just hoped it didn't hurt as he had already come to terms that the staff were probably not going to be able to prevent what was going to happen - but he also hoped the correctional officers weren't too harsh, punishment-wise. For some reason, he couldn't help smiling though. Maybe it would at least spice up the day; relieve some of his tension that he could feel bunching up around his shoulders. Maybe he would be able to sneak a lay down in the nurse's office after the ceremony.

Before he could make his way outside, with his hands even already reaching into his pocket for the keys to his office, he found himself taking a few steps away from the body that made it his mission to jump into his room and close the door behind him. Ah, he was trapped then. And the ceremony had already started, hadn't it? It looked like William wouldn't be attending –– and his excuse probably had no clue that he had just saved the elder man from an hurried sprint to the auditorium. William tilted his head slightly. His features held no familiarity in him neither did his personality strike anything in his subconscious; it was only safe to assume that the boy was rather new to Serenade.

Panicked. Was he hiding from something or someone? It wouldn't be unusual; he was supposed to be in the auditorium as well as every other student and, for some reason, wasn't. William remained silent, sipping a bit of his coffee as the other leaned over in a position that he assumed was meant to help him catch him breath. It was only when the other's attention fell on him that the older man greeted him a smile and a brief, "Hello". He hadn't noticed he was there the whole time? But at least he talked rather than just glared at him, a trait that many of the students of Serenade possessed. "Weather?" He blinked, taking a short glance toward the window near his bookshelf. It was clear outside but other than that, it wasn't really a day that William would really call 'nice'. More like comfortable. "I wouldn't think you'd have noticed with the way you ran in here like that."

He wasn't sure if he should address his presence or ignore him and head out to the courtyard, perhaps. Well, ignoring him might make him feel as if his office was up for grabs and uh, it wasn't. So he did the former. "Skipping the ceremony? You'd better hurry. If you run now maybe you won't get in trouble with anyone ..." The student was going to make a break for it but something caught William's eye, causing him to place a probably more than stern hand on the other's shoulder in an attempt to stop him from leaving. He silently pulled on his hand. It was on his fingers and smeared along his sleeve and yet, William couldn't help asking anyway. "Are you bleeding?" He asked incredulously. What in the hell. Upon closer inspection, however, he noticed that his nose was probably the origin of the blood. Probably ran into something or got punched in the face; it was hard to tell with these kids.

He let a breath blow past his lips as he released the other's hand and made a move to grab a few tissues, offering them out toward him. "Just a nose bleed, then." Relieved, he nodded in understanding despite his impending thoughts that this kid wasn't exactly ... uhm, the brightest. "When the ceremony's over, you should really see Mr. Vestille or Julian and make sure it's not broken or anything."

Mkvc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff