ヽ(;▽;)ノ

( ‘з’)/ 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2

elliefent's Pardner

Handsome Shounen

User Image

o-open!

Why do you always talk about
                                                    The wrong way in and the wrong way out
                                                    It's only going to be as easy as you make it for yourself

Talk talk talk
                                                    Don't you know where you want to go
                                                    Start something new, that you know where you want to go

What did I teach you that money didn't know
                                                    What have you learnt is by far it goes

tab tab tab tab tab 'kids' by two door cinema club

Dapper Sophomore

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

xxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxThe birds were chirping especially loud this morning, it seemed. The sweet timbre of their voices was lilting clearly over the sound of drizzles on the window. It was cool in Seungah's room and in her half awake state she huffed, grabbing for more quilt. The alarm hadn't rung yet, she could still sleep a little bit longer. She wasn't particularly tired...but sleep was so nice. But then she heard the tell-tale sign of little feet running down the hall. Her door cracked open and in popped Haru, the youngest of their family. Haru had dark brown hair but he had their Father's eyes, much like Seungah. Still, she refused to open her eyes. She could still sleep a little bit longer. The next thing Seungah felt was him landing on her, his sharp elbow in her ribs. So much for sleep, she supposed. "Haru-ah...," Seungah whined until he shifted. He was snuggling closer to her, snatching the blanket and crawling under to join her. "*Noona, what if Kai doesn't remember me?". That was a rather sudden question. Haru's head was in the crook of Seungah's neck and she squirmed as he talked, but then stilled. What a sudden question. She let out a small giggle. "Haru-ah, you slept over at Kai's house just last week. And he called you yesterday!," Seungah reminded him gently, shifting so she could look into Haru's big eyes. They looked a little teary and her heart lurched. Poor baby. He nodded minutely, and then buried his head into her neck again. For a few minutes, they just laid there, Seungah humming while she rubbed his back. The tension in his body seeped out slowly.

xxxxxxThe alarm rang and Haru seemed to jump at the sound but then relaxed again. "Noona will give you a bath?". The question was a offer to the youngest, who by now could bathe himself but liked to be pampered when he wasn't feeling too good. Haru nodded again, his fluffy hair moving with his head animatedly. Seungah smiled at him, ruffling his hair before standing up. She stretched a little, her joints popping occasionally. Was she getting old already? Haru was fixing up her bed diligently and he looked so tiny and cute. Seungah wasn't old but Haru reminded her that she wasn't young either. "Go get the bath ready, okay? In the family bathroom. I'll be there in a second". Haru skipped off, seeming a little bit cheered up and Seungah silently rejoiced. The first day of school was always hardest for him, now that she thought about it. But for her, today was the first day of her senior year. She wasn't excited since she had no idea what the expect after high school but she couldn't find it in herself to be sad either. Seungah figured that this year would help her discover herself.....hopefully. But now wasn't the time to think about that. She shook her head, as if clearing it, and then headed to the bathroom to see Haru already splashing around. "Noona, look, noona! I set up the bath all by myself!," he said proudly. Seungah praised him with a smile as she sat down next to the tub and started washing him. After his hair was washed, she left him to finish off by himself so she could prepare for school.

xxxxxxWhen they'd first moved into this house Kichirou had what was now her room, but then eventually gave it to Seungah after complaining she took too long in the family bathroom. Seungah had pouted at his reasoning but was thankful after all. She was in and out of the shower in 15 minutes and then just dried her hair. It was kind of long now, flowing a little past her lower back. She could hear cartoons on downstairs but that wasn't much of a give away....that could be Kichirou or Haru. Kichirou was the oldest of their little family, already 18. He was saving up some money so he could move to the city and attend university. As she finished tugging on her uniform Seungah wondered what senior year would bring her. Would she go to university, like Kichirou? Or would she stay here to work? Her first two years had been mostly uneventful - lots of good grades, though. She had a few friends but she didn't really know how they felt about her. Seungah was positive they would abandon her if she became a burden. "Yah! Hurry the heck up! You're gonna be late!," Kichirou yelled up the stairs. Pouting to herself, she grabbed her bag and headed downstairs. Kichirou stood at the bottom, blabbing about how she needed to have breakfast and drop off Haru and a bunch of stuff Seungah already knew. She didn't really like breakfast but she allowed him to feed her some toast and a breakfast bar. Every once and a while she hummed to let him know she was still listening, despite the fact that he'd been talking for a long time. Wasn't this too much for the morning? Seungah felt drained just listening to him speak.

xxxxxxIn the meanwhile she grabbed Haru's bag and slung it over her other shoulder. Irritated, she turned to face Kichirou. "*Oppa, I'm fine. Go on to the bakery....*Umma is waiting for you! Have a good day, okay?" she instructed gently, rubbing his arm. He nodded, still looking uneasy, but he didn't say anything more. He kissed her forehead, then Haru's, and they were off. With one hand she held Haru and with the other, the umbrella. Haru got sick easily, so even a little rain could effect him. But Haru's mood seemed okay now, as he skipping and rambling about how he excited was to meet his new teacher. "Are you going to replace me Haru-ah? Do you not love me anymore?", Seungah teased him, laughing all the while. His tiny nose scrunched up. "No one matches up to my Noona! She's the prettiest, smartiest, coolest Noona ever!", Haru exclaimed happily, the neighborhood grandmas cooing at them as they walked past. Haru went to the only elementary school in Takigawa, like everyone Seungah knew. Then he'd go to Seungah's middle school, and then her high school. He might even end up sitting where she used to sit. The town was really too small to need more than one of everything. As they approached the school itself, Haru began to slow down, and eventually started tugging on her hand. The sound of children laughing and playing filled the air, but this was clearly no comfort to Haru. Seungah shifted to look down at him, but his head was facing the floor. She bent down and took his face in her free hand. His eyes were full of unshed tears. "Noona, I'm scared." His lower lip was wobbling so hard that the words were distorted.

xxxxxxSeungah took one of his hands in her own, linking their fingers. "It is scary, isn't it? A lot of things could go wrong, Haru-ah....but no matter what, you have to smile!". Her voice was soft but still firm, full of the reassurance he needed. She continued, "Think of Captain Pororo who goes on new adventures all the time!". Haru's face lit up at the mention of his favorite cartoon. "I...I can be brave like Pororo!", Haru shyly said, a small smile blooming on his face. "I'm glad to hear that," she replied, relief washing over her. Seungah usually could handle him so she wasn't surprised, but things could always go awry. It made her uneasy to see her baby brother unhappy. She patted Haru's cheek, brushing his hair from his face. "Haru! Haru! Come here!," a little voice called from across the courtyard. The Matsuoka siblings turned to see Kai waving happily, obviously delighted to see Haru. His face looked a cross between amazed and overjoyed. "See, Kai is waiting for you. Noona will come pick you up after school." Haru nodded and after Seungah pecked his forehead, he ran off to lock hands with Kai and skip off. Ah, how cute~, she thought. Seungah stood and stretched for a moment, and then, continued her journey to school. She was still early, but the rain didn't seem to be letting up. She felt a tad bit lonely, without Haru rambling, but she was too anxious to ask friends to walk with her in the morning. It was still drizzling but now it seemed to fit her mood.

ooc: yo. long, sucky first post but yolo. i'm sorry this is so long. feel free to approach seungah.
                  noona means 'older sister', oppa means 'older brother', and umma means 'mother'. these are korean terms, but everything else they speak is japanese. the korean language is just comforting to the family.

Lucky Noob

User Image
User Image
                                                              The calm hum of a large computer could still heard from the blue haired beauty's room. As always, it had been left on all night, most likely from a last minute video editing. Atop the keyboard peacefully snored the sleeping teen, seemed she had fallen asleep right after releasing her new single "Aitai." She had barely made her deadline of 4 a.m. when she'd promised her fan base she'd upload it, but like always she made it. This song in particular had deep meaning to it, causing her to be much more nit picky than usual. Not but mere minutes after the song had been uploaded on her daily blog had there been commenters, most commending her for her punctuality and some asking the reason for such a sad song. Most of those commenters had assumed the song represented a love lost, though she couldn't blame them, they were suppose to. No, the only person asides from her drummer/cousin who would understand the true meaning of the song was the one she'd written it for. It had only been a few months before it happened. A huge fight had broken out between Moe and her only friend Hikari. In retrospect the exchange was quite silly, but to the two girls, it was the end. Moe, being much to proud to apologize probably farther cemented the separation of the friend, ended up regretting her decision. Being on her she realized the sad truth that she had no friends. This song, was her attempt at an apology without having to hurt her pride.

Suddenly the lock of Moe's door was undone and the familiar 'click' of the turning could be heard. Before the door had even open, Moe was up, pen in hand ready for who ever was invading her room. Low and be hold, it was her pesky younger brother, the one directly below her. He'd always tried to sneak in and barrow her electronics or even guitar at times. When she recognized who it was, the pen she'd had in her hand was launched. It traveled through the air locked on it's target, and before her brother Daichi even knew it, he was hit. "Ow!" He cried, rubbing his forehead where the projectile had hit him. "Didn't I tell you not to come into my room?!" She stood up from her desk, walking over to her door. Her dark circles only added to her intimidating presence. The boy snapped back, "Shut up! I just wanted to borrow your laptop! You have a computer anyway so-!" He was cut off by Moe's rather rude and abrupt closing of the door. He made a few objections from the other side but she chose to ignore him and he eventually left. Well, now she was awake with two hours to spare, she hated what an early riser Daichi was. Moe sat down at her desk once more, and opened up her internet browser. It automatically opened up to her blog page in which she quickly clicked to the "create a post" button and began a post.

Date - April 07 :: Topic - First day of school!

Good morning everyone~! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
                                                              How is your day so far~?
                                                              I hope it's going good! Mine was ok, but my little brother annoyed me again!(; ̄д ̄)
                                                              But I guess that's how little brothers are right? [/sigh]
                                                              Anyways! I'm glad everyone is enjoying the new song! It means a lot to me so please give it a listen if you can~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
                                                              Also I'd like to thank you all for supporting me! You guys really drive me torwards my dreams! I promise I won't let you down so please continue to watch me grow! ⊂((・▽・))⊃
                                                              Sorry this post is kind of all over the place, huh?
                                                              Well maybe it's because it's my first day of senior year! [/claps]
                                                              Do you know what that means?? My dream is so close! Once I graduate I can move to Tokyo and start my life!
                                                              It's excited isn't it? but also a bit scarry <`~´>
                                                              But before that! You know what I realized? I don't have many friends outside of the internet OTL
                                                              I love everyone I've met here but it'd be nice to have some friendly memories to leave with... [/sigh]
                                                              That's why I have a mission! "Make Moe Friends!"
                                                              It sounds cute right?? Well it'll be hard but I promise I'll finish before the years end! (/◕ヮ◕)/
                                                              So please support me on this too ok???
                                                              That's all I have time for now~ Sorry this post wasn't anything important but thanks for reading~
                                                              I'll post again later!
                                                              Bye bye~! (*^3^)/
                                                              Love, Moe☆

Done with her update, Moe sat back and admired her work. Her kingdom wasn't as large as she wanted it to be, but still seeing her loyal subjects share, like, and comment of every post she made was rewarding. Still even with the fans she had now, it was no guarantee she'd make it in the world of entertainment, it was ruthless after all. Moe sighed, powering down her computer for the morning and preparing for her day. She excited her room only to see a line at both bathrooms the house had. Irritated she instead opted for breakfast first. The house Moe lived in was actually quite large, being big enough for all the siblings to have their own rooms and two full baths. It took her a bit to wade past the small ocean of siblings she had but Moe eventually made it down the stairs. In the kitchen stood her father, apron clad as always, and caring for the latest edition into the family, a baby girl by the name of Kokoa."Kokoa chan!" He cooed receiving a light hearted giggle from the baby. It seemed her father hadn't even noticed her yet. "Who is daddy's princess!?" He cooed more, receiving a blunt answer from behind him, "Moe is." Moe walked over to the family table and towards a surprised father. She picked her little sister out of her highchair, holding her up to see eye to eye with her. "Aka chan, when your Nee chan becomes the queen, she'll let you be princess ok?" Kokoa, seemed to nod and smile, causing Moe to smiled. She brought her sister back to her body, it always felt nice to hold babies, it was like a long hug. "You know you a king can have more than one princess." Her father chuckled, in which she only responded with sticking out her tongue.

After Moe finished her breakfast, the bathroom was finally open. She jumped in the shower and finished in less than five minutes. Stepping out, she went through her usual routine, brushing her teeth, brushing her hair (checking if her black roots have grown out from her pale blue dyed hair), and putting on her makeup. When she was done she picked up her school brief case and traveled down stairs once again. This time, most all her siblings were dressed in their uniforms for school asides from the two that were too young, the baby Kokoa and the toddler littlest brother Sho. Her mother had already left for work for the day which was a normal occurrence. "Ne, hurry up!" her brother shouted, irritated the rest of the group was ready to go, yet his older sister (as always) was taking her sweet sweet time. Her father slapped the back of his head, "Hey! that's your Nee chan! Speak to her with respect!" He scolded before shooing the group of four out the door. It was ritual, Moe was always in charge of dropping her siblings off at school which required two stops before her own. First came her young brother Ichiro at elementary school, next, Dachi and younger sister Yume at middle school, then finally herself at high school. It was actually quite early and wouldn't be a while until classes actually started. She decided to go ahead to the music room. There were many instruments in the room which made Moe happy. She settled down at the piano, she didn't know any classical music but she did know her songs by heart. She closed her eyes and began playing the melody of her newest song, out of habit she began singing too, The time she spent in the music room was one of the only times she was actually happy at school.

[o.o.c: Moe's sibling order - Moe, Daichi, Yume, Ichiro, Sho, Kokoa. Also sorry for the long post! Moe is in the Music room for anyone who wants to interact!]

elliefent's Pardner

Handsome Shounen

User Image
                                            ( xxxxx TADASHI 〈〈 〉〉 KITAGAWA xxxx )
                                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                tab tab THIS HOUSE IS FALLING APART xxxxxxxTHIS HOUSE IS FALLING APART xxxxxxxxTHIS HOUSE IS FALLING APART
                                                tab tab THIS HOUSE IS FALLING APART xxxxxxxTHIS HOUSE IS FALLING APART xxxxxxxxTHIS HOUSE IS FALLING APART

we don't ¤ got m n e y but we got h * h * heart ! !x
                                                    WHAT DO YOU KNOW? xxxWHAT CAN I SAY? xxxWHAT DO YOU KNOW? xxxWHAT CAN I SAY? xxxWHAT DO YOU KNOW? xxxWHAT CAN I SAY?xxx
                                                    WHAT DO YOU KNOW? xxxWHAT CAN I SAY? xxxWHAT DO YOU KNOW? xxxWHAT CAN I SAY? xxxWHAT DO YOU KNOW? xxxWHAT CAN I SAY?xxx
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ⋱⋱⋱ we're gonna R A T T L E this ghst * t o w n ! !

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab company: brothers -> seungahxxxx location: home -> on the way to schoolxxxx mood: embarrassed -> slightly concerned
                                  The soft pitter-patter of rain against the window paired with continuous beeps gradually increasing in volume form an unpleasant symphony, breaking the silence of a darkened room. Curtains drawn shut prevent gentle light from illuminating the room in question, where a light-haired boy sleeps, completely unaware of the sounds urging him to wake. He lays precariously on the edge of the bed, one roll away from falling to the ground, covers wrapped around him like a cocoon. It's a good thing they are. By now, his alarm is screeching, drowning out the sound of the rain and, apparently, waking his older brother, Shinji. His door is slammed open, the resulting wham jerking him out of his slumber much better than his alarm ever could. Before Tadashi can orient himself, he's pulled onto the floor, his covers slightly cushioning his fall. Groaning from his position, face down on the floor, he lays unmoving as his scowling brother violently presses buttons on the blaring alarm clock until the horrible screeching halts. "Tadashi," his brother growls, "You've gotta stop turning on this alarm, man. It doesn't even wake you up; it's, like, useless." Tadashi, still on the ground, shrugs noncommittally, rolling onto his back.

He stays there until his brother is out of the room, grumbling under his breath, then pushes himself up to a sitting position, covers falling to his lap. Why was he awake, anyway? Glancing at the time through bleary eyes, Tadashi makes out a six and then it clicks. He has school today. Right. That doesn't make it any easier to get up from the floor, but he does so after several minutes of delay, yawning as he untangles himself from his sheets. Throwing them onto his bed, he decides to get rid of his drowsiness by washing his face and brushing his teeth first. He doesn't trust himself to make his bed perfectly--down to the last wrinkle, of course, because Tadashi won't settle for anything less than magnificent--when he can barely keep his eyes open for more than five seconds.

Minutes later, as Tadshi is standing in front of a mirror to make sure his tie is on exactly straight, his eldest brother, Akio, passes by, ruffling his hair. "G'morning, senior," he says, snickering at Tadashi's grimace. He totally messed up Tadashi's hair on purpose! Now he has to redo it all over again... Well, after his tie is straight, because it's a millimeter off at the moment, and that's really no good. One big task at a time, you know? Perfection takes time, and that's precisely why Tadashi wakes up so early every day. After one last tug, the light-haired boy nods to himself at the mirror, and reaches for his brush. He runs it through his hair until his reflection pleases him, shooting a glare towards Shinji as he walks by. "You look fine, Tadashi," the middle child says, rolling his eyes. "There's no one to impress, and the rain is gonna screw up your dashing good looks anyway." Tadashi's cheeks redden at that, and he responds indignantly, "It's not about looking nice, Shinji-nii. It just--"

"Bothers you. Yeah, we know," Akio adds helpfully, nudging Shinji with his elbow. They both laugh, and Tadashi scowls for a bit. He wants to say something clever back, but nothing comes to mind, and being the youngest means that he'd probably lose in a fight anyway. "Aren't you going to be late for work, Aki-nii?" he settles for finally, inwardly gloating as Akio checks his phone and pales. The eldest rushes out the door, grabbing an umbrella from the stand as he does. Shinji, on the other hand, has a bit more time to mess around (he has afternoon classes at the local university), so he and Tadashi talk over breakfast. He waves Tadashi out the door not long after, calling out a "good luck!" as Tadashi walks down the street and turns the corner, disappearing from his line of vision.

The walk to school is rather uneventful, seeing as Tadashi is all alone. Usually, he would have Mihoko with him, but he's out of the house earlier than usual, so they can probably meet up at school. Well... maybe he should text her, just in case. Pulling his phone out from his pocket, he rests his umbrella against his shoulder, gripping it between his arm and chest, to allow himself to tap at the screen with both hands before hitting send.

To: Miho
                                      good morning. i'm going to school first today, ok?

Once he pockets his phone, he looks up to find a familiar blonde walking ahead. Looks like he wasn't the only one early today. "Matsuoka-san," he calls out, though his voice is still softer than most. Picking up his pace, he catches up with Seungah, shifting his umbrella so it covers them both. "Good morning," he greets with a small smile. "It's been a while." Tadashi was joking, of course. It was impossible to not see anyone in this small town, especially since Seungah's family owned the best bakery ever, but she looked a little down. Maybe it was a little presumptuous to think he could cheer her up, though that didn't mean he wouldn't try.

tab tab ooc: sorry for shortness, lameness, and lateness lmaoo coding took forever and the colors don't even match
                                  DiNO DEMi

Romantic Codger

User Image

xxxxxx xxx Excited and Hopeful xxx xxxx Tachibana Home and Headed to school xxx xxx No one and No one

User Image
                                        Hikaru Tachibana opened his eyes slowly, taking his time to appreciate waking up in a bed, and, best of all, his own bed. The soft duvet and mattress threatened to engulf Hikaru once more into restful sleep, but the sudden realization that he was being pulled closer into another warm being woke Hikaru up a bit. Turning his head, the sight of his twin sister, Hikari Tachibana, gripping onto his chest and pulling him closer in her sleep greeted him. He smiled at his younger twin, who muttered something about "But Hikaru, I don't want to go to school," in her sleep, and managed to slowly slip out of her grip and stand up in their shared room. He had forgotten that the two of them had been talking late last night about their senior year on his bed, and had both fallen asleep there. He heard Hikari shift and wrap the blankets around her behind him as he started to stretch for the day.

Hikaru took his sweet time- after all, he had, and always had woken up quite early to do so- stretching, looking outside the window to check the weather- it was raining, as predicted- slipping on his school uniform, and getting his bag together. Along with the new school books, he slipped in his cram school books and an extra pair of socks just in case it kept raining and his feet got wet. Hearing a soft click from the door, Hikaru looked to see his mother peering in. She frowned at Hikari, as usual, and gave a smile to Hikaru, seeing him up.

"Breakfast is ready, and I packed both of your bentos. I'm going to go help your father at the cafe now." His mother whispered. She walked in and hugged Hikaru, smiling broadly.

"I'm so proud of you, Hikaru. Have a good first day." His mother told him, walking out afterwards. Hikaru could feel his stomach flip and flop as she left. Would she be so proud if she knew how he felt about university? About his life? Nevertheless, he smiled at her as she closed the door again, this time quite loudly. Startled, Hikari fell out of her brother's bed, crashing to the floor.

"I'm awake!" Hikari said, loudly and groggily. She looked around, rubbing her eyes.

"Ru-nii, what time is it?" Hikari asked Hikaru, calling him the name she had come up with as a child. He smiled at her.

"Early. You could sleep more." Hikaru reassured. Hikari rubbed her eyes some more and shook her head.

"Kaa-san shut the door too loudly, I'll never go...back...to...." Hikari had made it half-way onto the bed, her head laying on the blanket before falling straight back to sleep. Hikaru laughed quietly, and gently lifted her legs so that she was fully on his bed again. He was about to slip out and go eat when he heard another thump and Hikari groaning.

"I'm hungry...." Hikari mumbled into the ground, barely loud enough for Hikaru to hear. It took her a few seconds, but she managed to push herself to her feet and follow her brother.

"Oh...I have to get dressed...and text Miho-san and Tadashi-kun...and...fix my hair!" Hikari listed as she walked with her brother, nearly screeching the last part when she spotted herself in the mirror near the kitchen. The girl quickly ran back to her room, the door slamming behind her. Hikaru laughed. It would be an interesting day for sure, at least, for Hikari.

Back in their room, Hikari quickly slipped on the blue uniform along with her knee-high socks while trying to find her phone and her brush somewhere in the room. Well, somewhere in her half of the room. While Hikaru's side was neat, tidy, and well-organized, Hikari's side looked like the cutest, pinkest barf of objects one had ever seen. It was almost amazing considering the difference- the beds were only, at most, ten inches away from each other, with their desks almost touching and yet, there was still a large mess. Hikari dug through a pile of hairbands and scrunchies on her desk, trying to find the brush that was most likely underneath them. Meanwhile, she blindly used her other hand to try and find the cute, pink cellphone covered in candy and pastry stickers with almost ten cellphone charms hanging off it. She wasn't sure how she had lost it- it nearly glittered in the dark! Luckily, her daily horoscope came in just as she put her hand on it, and the vibration made Hikari pick up the phone in victory.

"Type B blood...bad luck?! On my first day too!" Hikari pouted and flipped the phone closed, putting it back down on her desk. She sighed but shrugged. It was her last first day of school after-all! It could be wrong! Pulling out her brush, she brushed her long brown hair, secured her usual large rose clip into her hair, and went under her desk to find her bins full of make-up. Hikari pulled out all of her usual products just in time for her brother to lean into the bedroom.

"I'm heading out. Remember to bring an umbrella, it's raining." Hikaru said, slinging his bag over his chest. Hikari looked over and quickly ran to her brother.

"Wait, you can't leave with a crooked tie!" Hikari moved her brother's bag, straightened the tie that had moved while her brother ate, and then smiled.

"Okay, now you can go! I'll see you at school, Ru-nii." Hikari said, patting his chest and then going back to her mirror to finish applying her make up. Hikaru smiled, nodded, and headed out, hoping his sister wouldn't be late today. Hikari kept at her face, wondering if Miho was going to walk with Tadashi as usual or if Hikari might get to walk with her to school today.

Dapper Sophomore

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

xxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxSeungah walked along by herself, not really bothered by the rain. Well, how could be by now? She'd lived here her entire life and while it did rain a lot, Seungah enjoyed the rain. She could remember her Mother telling her a story about the rain when she was younger. Seungah had been maybe 4, Kichirou not much bigger at six. Their mother held them close during a rainstorm, whispering about how God was cleansing the Earth. Seungah had felt very confused and very tiny - to think that there was someone out there who could do this to them! But her Mother said that God was forgiving and loving, that he would never intentionally hurt them. The young girl hadn't felt reassured but Kichirou always seemed to have a solution for that. She closed her eyes for a moment, remembering the smile Kichirou had given her that day, saying he'd protect her from any God who tried to hurt her. In a way, Kichirou was still that reckless little boy, always trying to protect Seungah and shield her, even from things that were relatively harmless. When she was younger she had definitely needed it. Too scared to stand up to bullies? Kichirou did it for her. Too shy to voice her discomfort? Kichirou already knew her true feelings. It was amazing how well he knew her although Seungah didn't know herself. She supposed that's why she has trouble now. When she tries to think of where her future will lead to, she can't picture anything. It's the one time she has to make her own decision and she feels unprepared. Seungah had never had to deal with the backlash of a bad decision, the happiness that came with a good one...she was so unsure of how to move forward.

xxxxxxThen again, she couldn't be the only one confused, right? Although she had never talked to anyone about these feelings, she was sure she wasn't the only one scared. It was scary. The world was big and they were so...tiny. Entirely breakable with their cracking bones and soft hearts. Seungah huffed as she continued on her walk, feeling frustrated with her own brain. She didn't want to think about this right now. She had a long time to think about these things, now was not that time. It seemed the universe was on her side today, providing a distraction immediately. "Mastuoka-san,". Who could that be? No one called her Mastuoka-san...did they?Seungah freezed for just a moment, stuck in thought, but then turned her body towards the familiar voice. Tadashi? She blinked at his approaching figure and then smiled. "Mastuoka-san is my mother!," Seungah says, laughing slightly. There was no need to refer to her as that, they knew each other well! Tadashi shifted himself closer to her, putting his umbrella over the two of them and Seungah moved to close her umbrella, still smiling. Tadashi was someone she was at ease around. They just understood each other well. "Good morning to you, too." He had a small smile on his face, just on the corner of his mouth. He joked about not seeing each other in a while, which is definitely a joke because he was in her family's bakery just four days ago. He really loves cheesecake. As always, Tadashi's uniform and hair are both perfectly in place. Seungah instantly comments, "Ah, you look so cute this morning Tadashi-chan! Your hair is always so perfect.". She nods firmly, as if reporting a fact on the news. She knows that Tadashi loves to present himself in a respectable manner and she appreciates his effort. Besides, he did look cute this morning. A handsome gentleman in the rain. With that thought, Seungah moved closer to Tadashi, linking their arms and continuing the trek to school. She hoped Tadashi didn't mind...she just feels better when she can hold someone. It's hard to describe, but something about the warmth people radiate is extremely comforting to her. He wouldn't be bothered by it, right?

xxxxxxThey walked for a while, the silence completely comfortable to Seungah. To be honest, she still feels drained from Kichirou talking her ear off earlier, but she pushed that thought aside and tried to make conversation. "How have you been, Tadashi-chan? How are your brothers?" The question is a safe enough start, she figured. "Have you written any new piano pieces?", she tacked on after a moment of silence. This time the interest in her voice is clear. Piano is something both Tadashi and Seungah can connect over. Although Tadashi can't read music, he can definitely write it. Seungah was classically trained by her Father but that doesn't make her doubt Tadashi's talent. He has such passion for music. Maybe he'd go to college for it. They were near the school now, the two story building only a block away.

ooc: i'm so sorry LOL

sidenar's Pardner

Noob

User Image
User Image
donoterase

The first thing Mihoko registers when she wakes up is the sound of rain hitting her windows, but it's not the thing that wakes her up. Living in Takigawa, also known as the most rainy place in the entire world (at least it feels that way), she's grown used to the sound. What does wake her up is the beeping coming from her phone. Mihoko already knows who it is, but she's disoriented as to why he's texting her at this ungodly hour in the morning. The only time she's awake at this hour is if she has school and all the students are currently on vacation so - and then it hits her. Today is The Last First Day, and it's a pretty important day too (though not so important to not slip her mind). Immediately, a mixture of anxiety and excitement flood her, and Mihoko's torn between wanting to stay in bed a few more minutes or jumping out to apply her best makeup and flare up her uniform a bit. When her phone beeps again (she's set it to beep twice if she doesn't check it the first time), Mihoko decides that's her cue to get out and get ready.

good morning. i'm going to school first today, ok?

Mihoko has to reread the text several times before it registers in her mind and stuns her. Tadashi Kitagawa, her best friend, is ditching her and going ahead? And on their Last First Day together? Mihoko's so betrayed she can't even text him back. Fuming, she whips off the covers and goes straight to the bathroom, where her older brother Mitsuhide is playing around with his hair. Seeing his sister's expression, he stops long enough to laugh and ruffle her hair. "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. What, did you have a dream about uneven eyeliner wings or something?" he jokes. Usually, statements like this would result in a crude retort from his sister, but this time Mihoko actually lights up and gives her brother a hug, exclaiming "You're a genius!" before fixing his hair and pushing him out the door. Her older brother was an annoying playboy who cared more about his hair than Mihoko did about hers, but he had his bright moments and this was one of them. If Tadashi dares to ditch her, then she's just going to get him back! Mihoko quickly washes her face and brushes her hair before starting on her makeup, taking extra care to spend more time on her eyeliner. For all the years she's known Tadashi, there's only one thing that will tick him off and that was sloppiness, and what better way to irk him then uneven eyeliner? It was foolproof (and waterproof).

By the time she finishes applying her strategically uneven eyeliner, but not so uneven as to look horrendous - Mihoko receives another text. She's expecting an apology from a certain best friend, but what she gets isn't disappointing; it's Hikari asking if Mihoko's up to walking. Of course she is! Mihoko quickly texts back a reply that states she'll be at her friend's house in twenty minutes or so before knocking on her younger brother Kageyasu's door and rushing back to her bedroom to get dressed. She takes extra care in placing accessories and shortening her skirt so she looks nicer than usual. Appearance is important always, but especially on the first day of school. It might seem like a silly thing to obsess over since she's gone to school with the same people all her life and there's really no one to impress. But Mihoko finds it easier to worry more about her current appearance than what she's going to look like in the future, or more so what she's going to do. She doesn't know and she doesn't like thinking about it, because what if it all goes wrong? She's not sure if it's worth the risk, but does she really want to live her entire life in Takigawa either? Mihoko realizes she's frowning when she looks in the mirror, and immediately pushes aside all her worries; after all, worries create wrinkles and that's the last thing Mihoko would ever want to worry about.

Satisfied with her tailoring, Mihoko allows herself one more glance over in the mirror. The uniform is pretty much the same, aside from a significantly shorter skirt. However, Mihoko's added a few accessories, including strawberry-shaped earrings that match her strawberry-blond hair and a thin, woven friendship bracelet on her right wrist. Mihoko gives herself a firm nod before picking up her bag and walking down the stairs to her kitchen, where her two brothers are eating breakfast. She's not surprised that her younger brother's already ready for school despite waking up mere moments earlier; his hair's tousled like bedhead and his uniform's put on sloppily. It's probably a good thing Tadashi wasn't walking with them or he would have a field day. "Took you long enough. Baa-san and Kaa-san already left for work already, so I made you a bento," Mitsuhide informs her, handing her her bento. Mihoko takes it wearily, and opens it, carefully checking everything's in place. She can't trust her brother with her bento; who knows what he could have done to it! "Oh come one give me a little credit," Mitsuhide groans, making Mihoko laugh. "I'm kidding, thanks," Mihoko replies, giving her brother another hug before turning to her other brother. "You want me to walk you to school? First day of middle school can be pretty worrying." "I think I can handle it. I'm not going to be like you who got there late on the first day!" "Hey at least I didn't cry on mine like Anikii did!" Before the oldest Okazaki sibling could protest, Mihoko rushes out of the house, managing to gracefully pull open her umbrella whilst doing so.

The walk to Hikari's house is fairly quick, as is the walk to any of the houses in Takigawa. The city is so small that there's practically only one or two neighborhoods, conveniently located next to one another. There's no need to go across town or anything of the sort, and Hikari's house is pretty close by to Mihoko's own house already. It takes the two five minutes tops to reach one another's houses, though it is a little inconvenient for Mihoko to pick up Hikari, since they'd have to pass by the Okazaki house again on their way to school. Mihoko realizes this right when Hikari's twin brother, Hikaru comes walking her way, and she becomes self-conscious. It looks strange that she's walking away from school, doesn't it? But as Hikari's twin brother is approaching faster, other worries start to fill Mihoko's mind, like whether or not she should say hi. It's not like the two don't know each other; they're not technically friends, but Mihoko's been over at his house for more than one occasion and everyone knows everyone in this town, regardless of how many times they've spoken before. It would actually be rude not to say hello, now that Mihoko thinks about it. "Ohayou, Tachibana-kun." Mihoko says it without a trace of a smile, almost in a bored tone. It might even sound a bit rude, but it certainly wasn't meant to be. In fact, Mihoko's been told she has a bad habit of appearing confrontational and standoffish, even when she doesn't mean to be. She almost wants to say something more, but it would just seem even weirder if she brings it up, so she holds her tongue and picks up her pace a little, not really noticing whether or not the Tachibana twin replied.

Her heightened pace allows Mihoko to reach the Tachibana house even quicker, and after a few raps on the door, Hikari opens it. "Hey! Ready to go?" Mihoko shifts her umbrella so it covers both her and Hikari as they walk down the street in the direction of their high school. "You're make-up is really nice, I'm definitely impressed! But what do you think of this eyeliner?" Mihoko pauses and turns to Hikari, closing her eyes to show the full effect of her uneven wings. "Don't worry, I'm definitely fixing it later, but Tadashi had the nerve to leave without us for school, so I thought I'd try to unnerve him. You know how he hates sloppiness." Mihoko laughs, linking arms with Hikari. "Can you believe that we're seniors though? This time around next year, we might not be in Takigawa anymore..." It was a bittersweet thought. Did Mihoko want to see other place than just the rainy town she's lived her whole life in? Definitely. But at the same time, she's made so many memories here that she's not sure she wants to leave them behind just yet. She's not even sure if she can make it anywhere else other than Takigawa. She's so used to the small town with it's lazy, unsurprising events that she's not sure how she would feel living any other kind of life.

location.walking to school company.hikari tachibana feeling.nostalgic, but content
                                        ooc.this post is so bad and so unnecessarily long i am so sorry
                                        GirlWithAHat
User Image
User Image

"Oh what a fantastic beautiful morning to wake up to!" Hinata announced to himself loudly as he stood at his window, opening it up with a rather large grin on his face.

Even though some often loathed getting up in the morning, Hinata enjoyed it. Breathing in the fresh morning air, he finally noticed the drizzly state of things. Rubbing his eyes, he smiled dreamily. He had hoped it would be a sunny day, because sun is always a good thing, but he didn't mind the light drizzle. There was always that odd rainy smell that filled Hinata's nostrils, and although there's probably some perfectly scientificy reason why, he said it was inexplicably comforting. Kind of like pancakes in the morning.

"Ohmygosh," he babbled quickly, still talking to no one but himself, "I'm going to make pancakes!"

It was still early in the morning, so Hinata didn't have to worry about being late. He wasn't always a super early arrival guy, but he still knew that being tardy was bad habits. So by getting up early he was always able to relax a bit and not worry by rushing to school everyday. Going to his desk, he grabbed a comfortable sweatshirt and pulled it over his head. Opening his bedroom door, he bounded down the stairs into the kitchen where he quickly gathered up his fantastic pancake making supplies.

"Flooour," he dragged out, "flour, where aare you?" he said as he shifted through the cupboards. After going through each cupboard he stood in the middle of the kitchen and crossed his arms. "Where did I put the flour?" he thought aloud. Finally it came to him though, and he went to the dining room table where he had placed it the previous night after another of his cooking escapades. Bringing it into the kitchen he carried on making his pancakes, always with a cheerful smile displayed on his dorky baby face. "Blueberries or chocolate?" Holding a bag of blueberries in one hand, and chocolate chips in the other, he also wondered what he wanted for lunch that day. "Ah! Better make that as well." he nodded as the thought crossed his mind. When he was finished making his pancakes, chocolate chips had triumphed over blue berries this time, he let it cool on the counter while he prepped for his lunch.

While he was in the middle of packing everything up, he was walking up the staircase to grab his bag from his room, but he was interrupted when he felt his cell ringing in his pajama breast pocket. Taking it out, he noticed it was his darling father, Papaaa~ Are you already at work? I hope you're having a cool day! I made pancakes and I put the rest in the fridge for you later when you get home if you wanna get your snack on!" he said, even before letting his own father state his business.

It didn't matter though, because as Hinata heard his father chuckle on the other line of the call, the boy let out a goofy smile and continued to head up to his room. "Aaah, Hina what am I going to do with you?" he said affectionately, to which Hinata replied with a mischievous, "Hehe." that his father didn't address. They both knew that even if there was a quarrel, or even if words seem dramatically harsh, they loved eachother through and through.

"What did I do this time?" Hinata inquired innocently.

"I know you got into the cabinet again. I told you to at least leave one roll of ducttape."

Okay, so the story behind that? Well, there wasn't really a story. Hinata just loved having ducttape around, and using said ducttape on anything. He usually kept at least two rolls in his bag. But because it's the beginning of the school year, he had five rolls. He had to stock up in his locker of course! Speaking of which... Maybe he should put a water filter and a portable stove in there... Never know when a zombie attack will hit! Oh wait, wrong genre. Then again, the thought was now somewhere lingering in Hinata's mind and will stay there until he completes the goal of turning his locker into a zombie survivalists dream.

The two talked for awhile more on the phone, until it was time for Hinata to leave for school. He actually lived six minutes away walking distance, which was probably another reason why he was never really late. Glancing at his phone, he noticed there was still a little bit of time before class would start. He happily texted his best friend, [insert best friend's name here], 'Where are you?!!?' but didn't get a reply so he decided to venture off on his own.

Sooner or later he'd find his bro, [bestie's name here//pls come soon hinata yearns for you], and they'd have a boatload of fun! But for now he decided to do somethin-- Oh is that music?

Hinata headed towards the music room with a bounce in his step, not weighed down by his rather large bulky bag that seemed to be about ten pounds or so. He popped his head in and noticed Moe was on the piano! Hinata watched her for a few seconds silently, before placing his bag on the floor quietly. It would seem that she was totally into the song and wouldn't have noticed him yet!

'Perfect.' grinned Hinata.

Stalking up behind her while quiet as a mouse, because oddly enough when it comes to scaring people he isn't a loud mouth, and suddenly shook her shoulders from behind while yelling, "GOOD MORNING PRINCESS BLUE HAIRED MUSICA-CHAN!"

He hoped she'd yelp, it was awesome when people yelped because it was so funny!

hinata is where?? >> music room !
                                        it's always a party, especially if >> moe is around!
                                        what could the cool and hip hinata be thinking about? >> 'zombies would seriously harm the economy'

Romantic Codger

User Image

xxxxxx xxx Excited, uneasy and Hopeful, flustered xxx xxxx Headed to school and Headed to school xxx xxx Mihoko Okazaki and No one

User Image
                                        After sending a text asking Miho if she was up for walking, Hikari had gone back to fixing her make-up, analyzing her look and trying to remember all the tips the fashion magazine she had bought with Miho last weekend had suggested. Hikari smudged a little bit of the blue eye liner she had applied, but she shrugged, seeing as it looked like she had meant to. For good measure, she smudged the other side as well, and smiled at her reflection, giving herself a thumbs-up. As if on cue, her stomach grumbled loudly to remind her she hadn't eaten yet, and she happily skipped off to the kitchen. After collecting the tiny bento her mother had made- her mother had insisted all of this summer that Hikari was eating far too many sweets, and she was gaining weight, and had decided to "help" her- she sat down to eat, hoping her brother had left her some extra rice. As she opened the rice cooker, she was delighted to find her brother had, and Hikari smiled as she stacked the rice into her old, pink rice bowl, nearly drooling as she dug into her food.

"So...delicious...." Hikari said through a mouth full of food. She continued to stuff her face, thanking her brother mentally as she ate.

Hikaru, as he walked to school, suddenly felt a warm feeling in his chest, and, instinctively, thought of Hikari. Hopefully by now, she had found the rice he had left for her, and was eating breakfast. He had been concerned when he saw his mother's bento for his twin- she had packed it in a bento box from their elementary school years- and had remembered about Hikari's supposed "weight gain." He loved his mother, but she was quite hard on Hikari, something that made Hikaru mad and, from the anger, guilty. He wished sometimes he could protect his sister, but...and the guilt came on again. It was fear that kept him from protecting his best friend and sister in the world from their own parents. Fear of having their disappointment on him. So lost in thought, Hikaru didn't notice that his umbrella tilted slightly. It was only when he felt a drop on his hand that he realized, and he correctly corrected it, looking around to see if anyone had noticed. It was then that he noticed that Mihoko Okazaki, his crush and one of his sister's dearest friends was heading his way.

"O-ohayou, Okazaki-" Hikaru managed too late. She was already a considerable distance away, and he flushed, embarrassed about probably looking like an idiot. He sighed, but put on a happy face quickly, trying not to dwell on it. Hikaru had liked Miho for...well, he wasn't quite sure how long he had liked her, he could just remember the one time when he looked at her and he suddenly saw she was not only pretty, but intelligent. The little things and movements she did entranced him, and it was an effort for him to make sure he wasn't staring. It certainly did not help that Hikari brought her over to cafe and on weekends often, and that sometimes, due to Hikari's habit of taking quite a bit of time to wake up and get ready, he was left alone with her. It was the one thing, he thought, that he wasn't good at- having a crush.

Just as Hikari had finished the last bit of rice in her bowl and her breakfast, she heard the familiar knocking of Miho, and she quickly went to the door, bowl still in her hands. She blinked when Miho asked if she was ready to go, and Hikari looked at her rice bowl for a moment before running back in.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Hikari shouted as she ran through the house, putting away her dishes, putting on her shoes, getting her bag, and getting her umbrella all at once. Hikari ran out, locked the door behind her, and smiled sheepishly at her friend.

"Sorry, Miho, but, at least we won't be late!" Hikari exclaimed, still sheepishly smiling, and walking under her friend's umbrella. The female twin smiled widely at her friend when she complimented her make-up, and leaned in when she asked about the eyeliner.

"Is this a new style, Miho? It looks like in the magazine when they talk about Western style and 'edgy' make-up." Hikari commented, trying to figure out why her friend, who had one of the best hands with eyeliner Hikari had ever seen, had uneven eyeliner. She made an 'o' with her lips when Miho revealed what Tadashi had done, and giggled with her friend when she laughed, gripping the arm that Miho had looped through Hikari's wtih her own. However, when Miho mentioned they were seniors, Hikari could feel her stomach flip completely over, and she managed to restrain the uneasy look that threatened to take over her features.

"Y-yeah, I know, right? It feels like yesterday we were tiny little freshman, and high school was so new!" Hikari managed, smiling at her friend. Inside, Hikari's terror over what would happen when they graduated started to take over her body. Though Hikaru was going to apply, and of course, get into university, Hikari had no idea what she wanted to do. She had thought about staying in Takigawa, but, if her brother was going to leave, she wasn't sure she wanted to be here. In fact, the idea had terrified her. Hikari without Hikaru was like...edamame with no beans inside- empty and useless. Or, at least, that's what she felt. Hikari looked at Miho, still managing a smile.

"Nee, Miho, what do you think you're going to do? I mean, after graduation?" Hikari asked, tilting her head.

Lucky Noob

User Image
User Image
                                                              The still silence of the just opened school had really allowed Moe to get into her song. Her fingers danced across the keys, playing on the acoustic baby grand was admittedly much different than playing on her Yamaha MOX9. The sound the classic instrument produced was, in her opinion a much more melodic sound striped to it's bare, the song she'd written truly conveyed her sadness and loneliness not being able to see her friend, while the version she'd released just that morning showed her passion in wanting to see her. I was strange really, the same song yet so many different emotions. Moe sung feeling each of her words deep down within her heart, it was the only way her voice would allow her the chance to release her feelings truly. The blue haired singer closed her eyes, allowing herself to be immersed in the song she'd spent most the summer writing, perfecting, and recording. With her eyes closed and her heart open, it was easy to allow her mind to wonder to the days before their fight. Hikari and Moe were quite different, but at the same time they weren't, the two certainly balanced each other out, Moe being able to put her foot down when Hikari was being too nice and Hikari able to reel Moe back in when she was being too selfish. Sure Hikari was a crybaby but Moe was always there to wipe away her tears, and Hikari was always there to make Moe smile, now what? their friendship ended on a stupid argument about her videos?! How could she be so dumb! After the fight Hikari and Moe completely ignored each other, just as if they were starting their first year of elementary school instead of their last year of senior year. The difference being Hikari had other friends to fall back on. Moe? Well she had the internet.

Moe's Fingers slammed on the keys, still playing all the right notes, though now in a more upbeat and aggressive manner. She'd pissed herself off just thinking about it. Moe's voice cracked a few times due to her overflowing feelings but she carried on. Her er eyes watered but she kept her eyes closed, refusing to allow her tears to spill, After all she was stronger than that, much stronger! She was a princess for heavens sake! So concentrated on her playing and singing Moe took no notice to the weirdo creeping in on her. If she had, she'd definitely stop playing, instead she had a heart attack, jumping 5 clear inches off the piano stool with the creepers strange greeting. "Bwa!!!" She yelped, the tears she's been keeping inside spilling out, though she wasn't sure they were the same ones from before or new ones from the current trauma she was experiencing. Without thought, Moe immediately turned and threw an uppercut landing on the guy's jaw before she even looked to see if she knew the guy. "You pervert!" She shrieked, really is was a misuse of the word but she had no idea what else to say. 'What was this guy doing?!?' She yelled in her mind going in for another shot before stopping in her tracks, upon seeing the males slightly bruised face from her previous hit, she'd recognized him. It was Akiyama-san, resident weirdo. He was known to have a peculiar personality but then again, so was Moe. Her fist dropped to her sides, "Akiyama-san?!" She shouted rushing to help him, completely ignoring the fact that it was her fault he was in such a state in the first place. "What are you doing you weirdo!?" She asked him, hands placed on her hips, much like the stance she took to scold her little brothers. She didn't wait for his answer before adding "You know I freak out when people touch me without warning me!" She continued, mentioning their past run in's which were delt with in a familiar fashion, the man did have a weird obsession with her twin tails, something about handle bars?

blairwizard
                                                              I hope this was ok darling!
User Image
User Image

Over the years, Hinata has had quite a lot of good ideas and bad ideas. Currently, his most recent idea of scaring Moe was a bad idea. Hinata laughed heartily when he saw her jump, but almost felt bad once he noticed her tears. That made Hinata's heart clench up because he truly hated seeing people cry, unless they were tears of joy, but she didn't look joyful at all.
                                        'Ah! Oh no, what have I done?!'
                                        he quickly thought while filled with guilt, and was about to open his mouth to apologize when--

"You pervert!"

What?

It was too late to move out of the way, but he saw Moe's fist going towards his face and 'Holy sh-'

And then Hinata died. The end. The hit was too strong and it completely BLEW UP HIS FACE. Tune in next time for Adventures in Heaven: Hinata style. Okay that's a lie. Hinata didn't die, but he swore he could see his life flash before his eyes as he basically flew backwards. He was happy that he wasn't wearing his backpack, because the last time he fell on it, he wasn't able to get up and had to roll around like a turtle until someone helped him up. Then again, he was pretty sure having a backpack on would have helped his fall this time and made everything more comfortable, mainly because of where he landed. It was on a chair. Or rather, he landed on several chairs. No wait, he literally smashed into several chairs with a very loud thud.

But rather than crying out in pain, laughter sprang to Hinata's mouth. That was wicked!" he announced as he rubbed his chin softly, and tears of his own began to form. It did hurt a little, but the tears were mostly because he was currently laughing his a** off.

"Akiyama-san?!" he heard Moe shout, "What are you doing you weirdo!?"

As he was still lying on the chair pile, he looked up to the girl and smiled. But then he noticed her hands going to her hips and-- 'No! not the scolding stance!' he thought with goofy panic. He's seen it one too many times, but did he learn? Nah. He was a dumb teenager afterall. When he tried to sit up, he heard her lecture him about how she freaked out when people touched her. Yep, he knew that fully. Over the years, he had a slight obsession with her hair. But it was so long and so blue. Hinata's favourite colour was blue afterall. When he finally was able to stand up, he pushed some of the chairs away from him, but he winced slightly. He knew his back was going to be slightly bruised up. Good thing he had a heat pack in his bag for times like that.

"I know." he said with a pout, "But your hair, it's so awesome! It's long and stuff kinda like... Oh what's that girl's name from the Disney movie? Aaah the one with the golden hair and she sings like you and-- RAPUNZEL!" he shouted loudly as he realized.

"Oh gosh Takizawa-chan, you're a blue haired Rapunzel." Suddenly he looked deep in thought, and started to mumble, "Takipunzel...? Rapunzawa?" Eh, oh well. If he couldn't come up with a cool conjunction name, that wouldn't bother him.

The raven haired boy looked towards Moe with an innocent smile, one that totally said, 'Oh it's not like I just scared the crap out of you and you just punched me across the room just now!' "So how are you today Takizawa-chan?"

hinata is where?? >> music room !
                                                        it's always a party, especially if >> moe is around!
                                                        what could the cool and hip hinata be thinking about? >> 'note to self: no more sneaking up behind blue haired musica-chan'
                                                        DollyJay

SleightlyGood's Significant Otter

Desirable Datemate

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Grayscale, Black and White.
xxxxxxxxxxxxUs Against The World.
Add Your c o l o r.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Go Ahead. We Dare You To Try.

“Tai-nii.” The voice was soft and melodic, dragging through the smoke of thick sleep and prodding at his conscious. Hands pressed against his chest and shoulder, fingers tugging at loose clothing as a weight settled against his side. “Tai-nii…” Sleep was a friend to Taiwan; one he didn’t get to see often enough with his busy lifestyle. Even so, at the insistent pleading of a soft voice and the tugging of gentle fingers sleep slipped through his fingers and the weight of the world forced his eyes open. At first he saw nothing but shadows, the sky outside his window dim and gray with clouds. Then, he focused in front of him upon the very reason for him to be awake at all. Eyes wide and glassy, bottom lip pulled between her teeth, and hair fluffed at odd angles; his little sister huddled close upon his bed. China wasn’t normally one to wake him; she herself usually sleeping in until the very last possible moment. The fact that she was awake at all at this hour worried him. Her head lowered, forehead resting on his chest as her muffled voice met his ears. “It’s raining.”

Straining his ears to hear the soft patter of water against glass, he remembered the news last night speaking of morning showers. And so it was.

His hand came to rest in her hair as he relaxed, knowing her discomfort came from the possibility of thunder and lightning instead of some unseen intruder of the night. What would he have done then, if their small home had been invaded? The area was relatively safe, the never ending snooping of well-meaning neighbors ensuring that. But still, you never did know. He did have a cute little sister. Her hands clenched further into his shirt, wrinkling and pulling at the fabric. He felt a tired grin tug onto his lips, thankful it was only rain. Rain was something he could handle. “Want to go to school together?” Her cheek shifted against his chest, a nod.

Much coaxing and the promise of morning coffee from this little café she loved during the weekend had China getting ready at a reasonable pace, and as she went about toasting bread he went about packing their things for today. Today. The Day. The FIRST Day. They had many first days of school together; but this day was different. This was their last First Day; and with it came excitement and dread. Both emotions he put to the back of his mind as he dutifully put away the things they needed. Books, bags, his uniform for after morning practice, her rain boots and coat for the walk over. She came over not long after, a square of buttered toast in mouth and one held in the other. She shoved it into his mouth as she stepped into the rain boots, pausing to tug her socks up higher once her hands were free. He pulled the coat onto her after, buttoning it shut at the neck before pulling the hood up over her head. He paused a moment to inspect her appearance, smiling a tad at how cute she looked in bright green rain gear and a hood that had frog eyes on top. How lucky was he that she didn’t care what kind of outerwear he bought her?

They stepped out from their small apartment, and once the door was locked took her hand in his and started off towards the familiar path of the high school. Her hand tightened against his, head turned down as she sank close to his side. Above them the umbrella kept most of the rain off, behind them their shadows melted into one. And so another school year began, with siblings side by side and walking hand in hand. It was a world familiar to them both, one they were secure and sure of. It was also one they knew wouldn't last. You can't stop time, no matter what you did. So Taiwan put on his smile and chatted on about his hopes for the Sports Club for the year and China huddled just a little bit closer; the bubble of their world just fragile enough to break. They still had time though. Time to change and time to figure it out.

It was just up to fate how much time that really was.

Who // Each Other || What // Walking Hand in Hand || Where // Apartment --- > School

Lucky Noob

User Image
User Image

• Moe paused her scolding for a moment to truly assess her situation. She'd just blasted her classmate into a pile of chairs used for orchestra practice from a single blow yet he still seemed unfazed. His laughter over the matter kind of freaked her out but she did notice some tears in the corners of his eyes which no doubt, at least partially came from pain. Her stern look immediately changed to worry seeing Hinata wince in pain, though it must not have bothered him that much because he was back to being his silly self. "Please don't give me weird nicknames." She sighed. She did still feel bad about hitting him so hard though, it seemed his chin was beginning to bruise. "You crazy?! How am I? You should be worried about how you are!" She responded with his seemingly out of place question. Moe forcibly turned him around and poked him square in the back, probably harder than she needed to. "I bet it hurt didn't it? She asked, back to scolding him. She sighed again, "Well I guess it is partially my fault..." Moe bit her lip, it was hard for her to admit her wrong doing with out adding a "but you deserved it" at the end but she was getting better.

Picking up her bag, Moe searched through it, it was light in comparison to other students (especially Akiyama's notoriously heavy bag.) and twice as disorganized. Lyric's and homework blended together, old half eaten snacks littered the bottom, and even makeup items in every pocket. After a while of searching around, Moe pulled it out. "It" being her prized possession, a bottle of Fanta Melon soda. She looked at the cold aluminum can with longing eyes. "Here." She grumily offered the delicious green liquid to her classmate as a peace offering. Although she knew he wasn't angry at her, she wanted to be sure not to scare away a potential friend. "It'll make you feel better, and it's really yummy you know!" She quickly explained her actions, perhaps the act of apologizing was embarrassing her, a light blush spread through out her face, 'Just take it already!'

location?: Music Room Who's there?: Hinata Akiyama Thoughts?: Just accept the Soda!

[[o.o.c. Sorry for the short length and the long wait! I hope this is ok though!]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff