Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucas_Zerbonakoff
"Mine wasn't too bad, went to New Zealand, and did all kinds of extreme sports, almost busted my leg thought when I went snowboarding, but I was lucky I didn't."

He looks around at the empty school.

"Are we early or somthing?"

She glanced around at the very few students. Yeah...think we are! Oh well, means no first years are gonna be crowding us. She subconciously rubbed the bridge of her nose and pulled her long hair over one eye, feeling strangely self-concious all of a sudden.
shadowolf~forever
Name: devyn
Year (Grade - from 9 to 12): 11
Appearance (no 'avis' please): ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: kind and gentle she dosnt talk alot
Dorm (if two are already in a dorm, choose another):4

((That's great; start whenever.))

Nightmarebecki's Husband

Beloved Explorer

"well I'm going to go and unpack, catch you later yeah?"

(gotta go)
with out so much as a word Kuro opened his eyes and made his way towards the gym, where he decided to play some basketball before the day began. Grabbing one of the balls he began to dribble his way down the court, and begin his daily practice
Lucas_Zerbonakoff
"well I'm going to go and unpack, catch you later yeah?"

(gotta go)

She nodded and began to walk off to her own dorm, which was generally all set up as she had been in it the last few years. Still, she had some additions, and some new clothes plus old ones. As she was walking up, she humed slightly to herself, thinking about all her friends; she'd missed them over the (disatrous) holiday, and couldn't wait to see them all again. Better get back into the swing of things... She murmered, plugging her earphone in again.
Name: Emerald Hung-Lee
Appearance (no 'avis' please):
Personality: In your face, fun, funny, sweet
Dorm (if two are already in a dorm, choose another): whatever

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
devyn slowly walked to her dorm.Her gaze rested on the ski but sooner or later she new she would have to look down so she looked infrount of her and walked rightinto a tree"no one saw that right"she said looking around and dusted off her clothes
peanutpunk
Name: Emerald Hung-Lee
Appearance (no 'avis' please):
Personality: In your face, fun, funny, sweet
Dorm (if two are already in a dorm, choose another): whatever

((It's fine, but could you put in an Appearance? I'll put you in dorm five. Thanks!))
She slowly made her way towards the Gym, not taking much account of her surroundings, and singing quietly to herself. She entered through the large glass doors and into the modern, very expensive, Gym, before grabbing a bottle of water and watching the person playing basketball without really seeing them.
Appearance- Long jet black hair pulled up in a messy bun, short, baggy jeans, combat boots, and a short shirt. always carries a messenger bag & her black notebook.
While in the midst of practice a strange outline to his left caught his eye. Grabbing hold of the ball Kuro turned and found himself facing no more then 50yards away his older brother dressed in his black suit "What the hell are you doing here?" he growled loud enough for him to hear

His crimson eyes flickered at the sound of his younger brothers voice "What kind of greeting is that?" he snikered and approched Kuro

"Tarushi you know father's rules while your leading...You know what" looking around nervously at the other kids he continued "Wait why are you here, and what do you want?"

Tarushi chuckled as he stopped in front of his brother, with his hands in his pocket he bent over ,and whispered in to Kuro's ear " I want IT" making sure to emphize IT

Kuro's hand shot to his poket "No... You cannot be trusted with it thats why it was given to me"

Chuckling once again Tarushi removed his left hand from his pocket and grabbed the back of Kuro's head yanking it back, and making Kuro gasp out in pain "I'm going to say it one last time give it to me or I'll take it

"Go to hell" Kuro growled and placed a punch in Tarushi's chest making him stummble backwards.
peanutpunk
Appearance- Long jet black hair pulled up in a messy bun, short, baggy jeans, combat boots, and a short shirt. always carries a messenger bag & her black notebook.

((Okay, thanks!))
Takinowa Clan
While in the midst of practice a strange outline to his left caught his eye. Grabbing hold of the ball Kuro turned and found himself facing no more then 50yards away his older brother dressed in his black suit "What the hell are you doing here?" he growled loud enough for him to hear

His crimson eyes flickered at the sound of his younger brothers voice "What kind of greeting is that?" he snikered and approched Kuro

"Tarushi you know father's rules while your leading...You know what" looking around nervously at the other kids he continued "Wait why are you here, and what do you want?"

Tarushi chuckled as he stopped in front of his brother, with his hands in his pocket he bent over ,and whispered in to Kuro's ear " I want IT" making sure to emphize IT

Kuro's hand shot to his poket "No... You cannot be trusted with it thats why it was given to me"

Chuckling once again Tarushi removed his left hand from his pocket and grabbed the back of Kuro's head yanking it back, and making Kuro gasp out in pain "I'm going to say it one last time give it to me or I'll take it

"Go to hell" Kuro growled and placed a punch in Tarushi's chest making him stummble backwards.

She watched the argument with little intrest; domestic matters between Kuro and this guy weren't any of her business, and she wasn't about to make it be. Still, her curosity was roused and without thinoing she watched and listened to them discreetly.
Name: Jason Wolf
Year: 11
Appearance: green hair most of time with green eyes some times fire red. simpley dressed. from the looks of him he looks like a bum.
Personality: kind jentally soul
Dorm: i don't care

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
devyn turn and saw Kuro not far away and saw that he was in the middle of a fight and just stood and watched.She hardly ever fought and plus shes never met the guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff