Welcome to Gaia! ::

NAME:Rini-Shanaynay5(or Rini)
GRADE:7th
SEX:Female
Race:Half cat
APPEARENCE razz urple hair in ponytail,blue eyes,cat tail,purple neck ribbon,peasent gloves,black shirt,castaway shorts,red stockings,and castaway boots
*stands by a tree outside*Hello?Anyone here?
NAME:alex hayward
GRADE:11th
SEX:male
Race:human
APPEARENCE: sig.
(anyone still here?)
alex meanderes about on the lower floors. he finds a vendingmachine and attemps to get a candybar but the machine caught it and it wont let it free. "gimmie my damn sugar" he yells as he struggles with the machine
Nuke_Da_Cows
alex meanderes about on the lower floors. he finds a vendingmachine and attemps to get a candybar but the machine caught it and it wont let it free. "gimmie my damn sugar" he yells as he struggles with the machine

((Dude! I love your sig. It's so entertaining...))

"Having fun there?" came a sarcastic voice from behind the boy. Rhys smirked as she came up to the boy. "Everyone knows better than to use this machine. It never gives you your candy. You'd think that the other dangling packages would have been an indicator of that..." she says as she motions to the other trabbed snacks within the machine.
"hell i didnt pay for it" he replies "i was hoping to shake it loose and score a free hershy" he winked "almost had it that time too."
Nuke_Da_Cows
"hell i didnt pay for it" he replies "i was hoping to shake it loose and score a free hershy" he winked "almost had it that time too."

"Well, then allow me to assist," Rhys said as she pressed her hand against the glass. Within a few moments, her hand began to slip through the solid glass window. Once within the machine, it grabbed a chocolate bar and pulled it back out, offering it to the guy. "Yup... That's my 'gift'..." she said softly.
(im trying to get my avatar to matach my sig i just need the belt and glove now)
"do you mind if i ask you a few questions about your powers?" he asked curiously unwraping the candy bar and breaking her off a peice. "i have never met someone with powers like you"
((Funness. I need a new outfit for my avatar, but I don't know what to do...))

"Not at all. Ask away." Rhys smiled softly to help ease the tension. "But first, I have one question. You say you've never seen someone with a power like mine, but you're at one of the 'gifted' schools, so what, pray tell, is your gift?"
"i just found out i had any power at all" he said "all i can do change the shape and material of what my right hand is made of." he said as he rolled up his sleeve to show off as it changed in a rondom array from steel to ice and endoing in a bouqet of fowers. he plucket off a rose and gave it to her. when his arm went back there was a bare patch of arm hair. "so if you were to phase through a person would you technicly.. ya know.. do it?"
((Sorry. My dad called and I had to put away the groceries.))

Rhys smiled again as she took the rose. Moments later, she couldn't control the laugh that escaped her lips. "I actually do not know... But that certainly is a very interesting question."
he shruged "when you phase your whole body through a wall or something do your clothes go with you or just your body?" he asked andother question that has plauged him for a while
"Anything that is in direct contact with me will come along for the ride. That's how I was able to bring the candy bar through the glass."
"my random ignorance" he shruged. "but where are my manners" he said as he made an elegant sweeping bow. "i am alex hayward" he extended his arm out for a handshake "and you are?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff