Welcome to Gaia! ::

--------------------------▸ ▹☩|eterus|☩◂ ◃--------------------------

With: Mortica

Song:It Never Ends

Doing: In the Library

User Image

He looked at her and said " The Manga is called Future Diary in English...but I check but they don't have it...unless like you said ... you might" he smiled and made a funny gesture pointing at her then went back to normal. He looked at her when she complimented his eyes and he smiled" Thank you... Kinda hard not to noticed they glow ...since like they glow 24/7 its weird"he chuckled and then looked another glance at the books and pulled out one book. The book was title 'How To Make: Curry' , he lifted up to her to show her that was the book and he looked down at her to see where she was gonna go next since she was in front of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

xBLOODY_InSaNiTyx

(( I forgot to thank you for the compliment u said about meh characters lulz. So thank you ! and its alright :3 ))

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
kibblezkutie

User Image

"Tomorrow is actually a day I do." Luna looked at him. "Um, I have an odd question but... Well I need a person to watch as a kitten. Could you do that?"

She looked at him sincerely. "I don't have any friends here yet. And usually wouldn't ask new people, but your the only person who's actually talked to me."

User Image

he chuckled a bit and then looked at her and said" Fair enough.." He moved his hair out of his eyes since its kinda long." My name is Ceterus but you can call me Cet... How about you?" He made seductive smirk without realizing it as he leaned back against the wall rest his leg against it to. His outfit was very dark and mostly a pair of black skinny jeans and a nice black t-shirt and a studded belt.

xBLOODY_InSaNiTyx
Titus
With:Luna

Song: Eighteen

Doing: In the Cafe

User Image

He was excited because she invited him to experience a interesting moment of another creature like himself. " Of Course! That would be awesome!" He chuckled a little and then he finished his sandwich. "Don't worry I don't have any friends... You're my first actual friend I have made in my entire life" He smiles big and takes out a juice box. he then looks at the juice box and at Luna. " Do you want one? I have another.." he offered her as a sign to show his friendship.

Mika Night

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
kibblezkutie

User Image

"Yes please!" Luna practically purred the words. "Juice is a rare treat for me. I hardly get any. Thank you for the juice."

Luna was happy to be with Titus. Her tail swished from happiness as looked at him. Her cake and tea finished. Her ears twitched happily.

User Image

He tilted his head a little when he heard her name. He never heard a name like that before,"What a pretty name...very unique and Nice to meet you too" He stretched his hands to hers. His hand was smooth and cold. He felt like if you would touch a dead corpse, no plus whatsoever. He smiled gently at her and then said " Well if your gonna check then are you going want my number so you don't have to waste your time finding me?" he chuckled and placed his hand in his pocket taking out his black cellphone.

xBLOODY_InSaNiTyx
Titus
With:Luna

Song: Eighteen

Doing: In the Cafe

User Image

He handed the juice to her with his big smile. He then took out another one and started to drink it. he placed it down at the table and saw her ears twitch " Hahahaha... I wish I had wolf ears and a tail then probably I would look adorable... I would get all the ladies" He laughed at his joke and then stared at his drinking his juice.

Mika Night

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Zαηder Kєmp

badboy

Name: Zander Kemp
Bio: Zander had a decently normal childhood, he lived with his parents and his younger brother Chase. During his teenage years he became increasingly interested in magic and magical arts. Particularly elemental manipulation, he spent much of his times practicing spells and working on his skills in apothecary. When he was 15, his father suddenly passed away in an accident and his mother began drinking heavily to deal with the heartache. He was left to take care of his brother and began to dwell in dark magic. Now, Zander is a bit of a special case- skilled in both pure magic and the dark arts. He walks around with a tough exterior, but it is simply a wall to mask the pain and sensitivity beneath it all.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

✖ ooc;;

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Zαηder Kєmp

badboy

lσ¢αтιση: outside the school мσσ∂: excited and tired ωιтн: alone

Zander felt the sun hit his face as he buried himself deeper into the sheets of his bed. It was the first day of school, but not just an ordinary school. One in which he could perhaps better his talents in magic. He rolled around in his sheets tiredly and then pulled himself out of bed. His apartment was silent and he could hear birds chirping outside. He had rented the apartment when he had learned about the school and he was definitely enjoying the perks of living alone.

Zander wandered over to his shower groggily and turned on the water. He wondered what the other students would be like and whether his classes would be interesting.

When he finished showering he got dressed, grabbed a snack and headed out the door. His school was only a couple blocks away.

When he arrived at the Academy he glanced up as the building. "Another School Year," he muttered admiring the structure and stepping through the door.

Once inside he looked around for any indication of where he should be going. He found a map and located where his first class was. It was still rather early and he felt slightly anxious. Zander stepped outside and dug into his pocket searching for a packet of cigarettes. When he found them he pulled a slim stick out of the box and placed it between his lips. He grabbed his lighter and lit it, inhaling deeply and feeling his mind settle.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

✖ ooc;;

Dangerous Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
iana artel

User Image

Although the book was interesting, Diana didn't find any of the infromation she was hoping for. With a sigh she stood up from her seat and returned the book to it's shelf. Another book caught her eye titled "Unfolding Secrets". Intrigued by the title she grabbed the book and went to the front desk to check it out. She needed some air, and it was a nice enough day to go out in the court yard and sit on a bench and read.
Of course, since it was a nice day there we plenty of students outside. Diana found a nice bench that was in the shade. Sitting on the bench she began to look over the book.

((OCC: Sorry this is so short))

Song:Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

User Image

He they both exchanged numbers and then he put up his phone and took a picture of her face to place as her contact picture it was very unexpected. He smiled " I don't think you mind. Do you?" he laughed a little and stared at her. He then looked down to save the contact and placed the phone back in his pocket. He then stared at her tail and tilted his head confused since he didn't notice it before. "That tail doe" he chuckled he wanted to be playful so they wouldn't have to be so formal anymore.

xBLOODY_InSaNiTyx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas