No 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Friendly Gaian

10,325 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
—¤÷(`[¤]´)÷¤— Do you want to hear a story?

User Image
'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' Roland Hissarou'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

With:Adina and Tanner
Mood: happy

Roland nodded his head at Adina's suggestion. He tilted his head towards the exit, gesturing to leave, but when Adina didn't respond as he hoped, he took hold of her hand. "Come on. Let's visit our new friend and see how he's doing." Roland walked with Adina to the boy's dorm having Adina lead. Roland had gotten lost, but Adina had kindly lead them into the right direction.

At Tanner's front door, Roland handed the card to Adina. With a smile he said, "I think Tanner will like it better if he got from you." Roland knocked on the door and heard shuffling. When the door opened, Roland gently pushed Adina forward. "Adina has something to give you."

Just promise me that you'll listen —¤÷(`[¤]´)÷¤—

LadyTama
Tanner Varenson]

(OOC: hopefully this will move it along quicker. I hope you two don't mind.)

Dapper Gekko

ҤɐΩɐϐῗ

ϚȟΣ βʟῗΩɗΣɗ ɱΣ щῗϮȟ ϩȼῗΣΩȼΣ

User Image

It didn't take Hanabi long to find the way to her dorm room and set her suitcase on the bed. She didn't have the patience to put anything away or even make her bed though. Honestly she wanted to go check out the science lab more than anything. Supposedly the one at this school was meant to be great. Though Hanabi would be the judge of that. And if she deemed it worthy, her name would go on the door in paint.... or in her last school's case, in acid so the janitor's couldn't wipe it away. After all, no one else had any need with the lab. All those other classes ever did was watch movies or do some juvenile experiments involving dissecting a frog. Kid's stuff.

No, Hanabi had much bigger plans. There would be robotics, the usage of dangerous chemicals, possibly even some dangerous disease! It all depending on what the lab held and what she could get in, legally or not, to the school. The thought made her giddy and she skipped off to find the lab.

ΔΩɗ ȟῗϮ ɱΣ щῗϮȟ ҬΣȼȟΩθʟθʛɏ
XXXXXXX Tanner V Arrikson XXXXXXXX
User Image

....... Broken......... Ashamed..... Denied...... Alone......

Tanner V Arrikson. V for Varen. He had picked up his bag after he told the others he was going to go put his things away. His head was spinning and he needed to hold onto things as he made his way to the door. "Thanks guys... " He said softly "I wll be.. alright" Tanner picked up his bag and walked out the door. The cool air outside helped but he needed to lay down more then anything. He made his way towards where Adina told him his dorm was.
As his feet made there way towards his dorm and to his room, his body began to slouch. He opened up his door, removed his hoodie and shirt, and passed out onto the first comfortable thing he could. His body relaxed finally and he was out. He didnt know how long it had been but soon his door was being knocked on. Without thinking he arose from his slumber and moved towards the sound. His head wasnt hurting anymore, nor was he sweating.
Tanner had completely forgotten about his lack of shirt as he opened the door. He smiled lightly as he saw Adina and Roland at his door. He wasn't aware that the large scar that was on his face and all the way down to his waist was in full view.

Company : people at my door
Mood: Sleepy
Thoughts : wow i am tired

Dedicated Spirit

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
Tanner Varenson

Sb_Kyoko-Chan

▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❝We know what we are, but know not what we may be.❞

⋰⋰⋰ Adina Chetna ⋯⋯⋯ !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------------------------------ζɨʄɘ ιsи`т ωнαт ιт υsed тo вe
████████████████████████████████████████████████████

-------------------------------------------------------(

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I B R I xH I Cx L I B R Ix I L L I C(B O O K x H E R ExB O O Kx T H E R E)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R E S E R V E D | C L E V E R | T H O U G H T F U L S O L I T A R Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOrganized ↘↘↘ Mysterious ↘↘↘ Flexible
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

F E M A L E ✿ ↘ S I X T E E N ✿ ↘ S O P H O M O R E

████████████████████████████████████████

S E C O N D ↘ ↘ Y E A R

A U D I O x P L U R E S x C O M P E L L O x P A U C I Listen to many, speak to few ↘ ↘ ↘ ★
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Adina epped lightly at the push forward. Before she knew it, she had the card in her hand and was standing right in front of Tanner. Adina looked up: suddenly realizing their height difference. She took notice of the large scar that ran across his face and down onto his chest. At that moment, her mind's perception of Tanner made him seem much more intimidating than she had remembered him. As a natural instinct, she took a sudden step back as her body tensed. "U-um." Her voice was failing her once again. She glanced up and realized Tanner's smile from before. From where she was standing now, Tanner was still incredibly tall, however, her startled/frightened state became at ease. Adina studied Tanner, observed past his scar and became aware of his half-naked state. Her cheeks immediately bloomed scarlet and the note in her hand became heavy. Without a second thought, she shoved the card at Tanner, turned around and hid behind Roland. She exhaled heavily and placed her hand on her cheeks to hide her blushing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ↘ ✿ ↙ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I B R I xH I C x L I B R Ix I L L I Cxxxxxxxx

⋰⋰⋰ ﹙ ↘ ↘ ↘ ⋯⋯⋯ !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB O O KxxH E R Ex B O O K x T H E R E
-------------------------------------------------------〔ζɨʄɘ ιsи`т ωнαт ιт υsed тo вe 〕

██████████████████████████████████████

L O C A T I O N:Tanner's Dorm

C O M P A N Y:Roland and Tanner

O O C: I don't mind ^w^ I'm glad you did so~ It was dragging out a bit too much xD

█████████████████████████████████████

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

|You Won't See Me Cry|

Ceres looked around at the others, and the annoying newcomer. She didn't recall if his name had been said, and didn't know if she even wanted to remember it. She looked to Rosalyn. "I'm going to go grab some before all the good stuff is gone." She says with a grin before turning on her heel and walking towards the counter to order her food.

She tapped the toe of her shoe against the floor as she decide what to order. She ended up ordering fried fish and fries with a cola. She finds a table after paying for her food and sits down. She pops a fry into her mouth, watching to others. She wasn't going to get involved in whatever fighting was going on. Even if it had appeared to be one sided. 'At least they didn't call me midget. I'd have punch them if they had.' She thought to herself before popping another fry in her mouth.

Ceres always had to keep tight reign on her temper, because she tended to act violently when it got out of control. She lets out a deep breath, her fake smile back in place. Her true feelings were a secret she guarded closely. It wasn't that she couldn't show her feelings, she just didn't want people to know they hurt her. Plus her father had insisted on her not causing others worry. Thus why she almost always had a permanent smile on her face. Better to be thought as a bubbly airhead then cause worry.

|No Matter How Much You Hurt Me|

Outfit
Company: Jinsei, Rosalyn, Sasje & Alrik (Sort of)
OOC:
User Image

XXXXXXXXX Tanner V Arrikson XXXXXXXXXX

Tanner watched her step back from him. It made him curious so he analyzed the situation. He looked down at his body and the voice came right back 'FREAK' Tanner winced lightly and took the letter she gave him. His smiled seemed a bit more forced this time "come on in" He spoke with a casual tone. He took his steps back into the room and grabbed his hoodie so he could hide what he was once more. Tanner sat down on his couch after offering the invitation to come in. He looked at the card and smiled at the idea of some one caring for him "thank you. Please... sit.." He looked over at Adina and Roland, hoping he wasnt already freaking them out. There were two clear spots to sit. The bed, and the other side of the couch near him.

Company: Roland Adina
Mood: Waking up
Thoughts: FREAK

Hilarious Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

uronuma awako

Even when people didn't notice her she was there. Hidden beyond the normal spectrum of the human attention span was Kuronuma Sawako age seventeen. When she arrived at the school she didn't have the pleasure of bumping into others. She wishes that she could talk to someone. Even moving through the crowd too fast and meeting them with an angry gaze followed by apologetic acceptance and a follow up introduction...would be enough. She thought to herself. Unfortunately if Sawako was to engage in a situation like that her face would tighten up and she would scare someone off rather than introduce herself in a friendly manner Nevertheless she was determined to make herself stand out in some way, and that way was right in front of her face. "I wish I didn't have to do the dorm greetings, it's such a bother." A student with a band around his uniform reading "Dorm attendant" spoke out loud. Sawako took this oppurtunity to rise up behind him, speaking out in a low voice. "U-Um...if you would like, I can take over the greetings to all the people in the dorms..." She smiled and laughed menacingly.

"I-I'm sorry for complaining! Go right ahead!" The boy dashed forward and disappeared from sight, leaving Sawako behind with the dorm attendant badge. Despite her failure at communicating properly with the dorm attendant she was able to secure a position that involved her interacting with others. However shifty she may seem. Sawako's smug grin was actually a blissful smile as she walked down the hallway of the school, all the while receiving stares from other students. Suddenly she stops in her tracks in the hall. Her stomach growls and she holds her stomach and groans. Other students whimper and avoid her as she her stomach continues to grumble. "I'm so hungry." She said to herself. Instead of heading straight to the dorms, Sawa decided to head to the cafeteria to stop her stomach from growling. As she entered the cafeteria Sawako saw a girl with orange hair and pigtails stuffing fries in her face. Afraid she might choke, Sawako dashed toward her and then stopped apruptly. "B-Be careful of eating too much at once because bad...things will happen." Sawako spoke to the girl vaguely not wanting to risk the girl choking by letting her hear the word "choke."

Where I am: Cafe
Who I'm with: A girl with orange pigtails
Mood: Determined

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Gaian

10,325 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

User Image

Mood: Intrigued

Roland didn't miss the scars on Tanner's body. He was curious about it but knew it was personal information. Roland would have gone off into his own little world imagining how Knight Tanner got them by trying to save the fair princess Adina, but Adina kept him in reality by hiding behind him. Roland mentally sighed to himself. Princess Adina was shy. Man, it was adorable. She reminded Roland of a little girl.

Roland took Adina's hand when Tanner invited them in. It was a decent room but because Tanner recently occupied the room, there was only two places to sit: the bed and the couch. Roland thought the bed would be more comfortable to sit in than the couch. He walked towards the bed and placed Adina there, putting his hands on her shoulder and reassuring that everything would be okay. He smiled then petted her head before moving towards the couch.

Tanner Varenson
LunaTama

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

|You Won't See Me Cry|

Ceres stopped with a fry halfway to her mouth upon hearing someone speak to her. She moves her head towards the black haired girl and blinks. Was someone seriously coming between her and this greasy goodness? It would seem so. She stuffed another one in her mouth, chewed carefully and swallowed. "Dangerous territory there miss, coming between a girl and her fries. Have no worries though, I'm not about to choke on a measly fry." She says with a laugh.

She rubs the back of her head, watching the girl for a moment. She looked like someone, or at least similar to someone. The question was who? "Have I seen you before?" She asks after a moment of trying to figure it out with no success. She pops a piece of fish into her mouth while she waits for her to answer, in no hurry.

Outfit
Company: Some girl with black hair.
OOC:

Dedicated Spirit

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
SB_Kyoko-Chan

Tanner Varenson

⋰⋰⋰ Adina Chetna ⋯⋯⋯ !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------------------------------ζɨʄɘ ιsи`т ωнαт ιт υsed тo вe

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I B R I xH I Cx L I B R Ix I L L I C(B O O K x H E R ExB O O Kx T H E R E)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R E S E R V E D | C L E V E R | T H O U G H T F U L S O L I T A R Y

S E C O N D ↘ ↘ Y E A R

A U D I O x P L U R E S x C O M P E L L O x P A U C I Listen to many, speak to few ↘ ↘ ↘ ★

Adina followed Roland's guidance and sat where he had placed her. She smiled as he reassured her. It had been silly to react the way she had with Tanner. Adina hoped it hadn't seemed too rude of her. She glanced over at Tanner and blinked. He had his hoodie on once again: it hid the majority of his face. She sighed and turned to look at Roland. Adina admired his charming charisma. She was attracted to him, but not in a way she could explain. Adina placed a hand on her chin and continued studying Roland. He was gentle, caring and comfortable to be around. It was the same personality and attraction she felt with her Siberian cat- Tobi. Only, it was probably wrong for her to compare him to a cat.

-------------------------------------------------------〔ζɨʄɘ ιsи`т ωнαт ιт υsed тo вe 〕

L O C A T I O N: Tanner's Dorm

C O M P A N Y: Tanner and Roland

O O C:

User Image

XXXXXXX Tanner V Arrikson XXXXXXXX

Tanner took a few deep breaths as everyone rearranged themselves. He kept an eye on Adina, secretly behind his hoodie. He saw her eyeing Roland. 'of course she wants him' he couldn't help but feel yet another of those dark presence inside him. Jealousy. He looked over at Roland. Of course others would go for him first. He didnt have to hide behind a cloak. "thank you guys for the card... sorry about earlier. This.." He moved a hand to his scar. "... did some damage... " He shook off the image about what happened. He couldn't freak out already. "So.. whats the plan today.."

Company: HIS new friends
Mood: Jealous kinda
Thoughts: How to change this

Hilarious Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

uronuma awako

Sawako jolted. 'Uwah... she must be fearless. Being able to eat so many fries without choking is simply amazing.' She thought to herself. She giggled and smiled in her own bubbly thought land while to other people she looked like she was being possessed or fighting a menacingly plotting something wicked. She stopped her thinking suddenly, her smile fading into a a horrified silent gasp. 'Could it be that I am disturbing her? Oh no my first real interaction has failed.' She thought falling over to the ground. Sawako's visuals were quite something. She wasn't aware of all her flailing about while she thought to herself, but everyone else could see her. She looked to her left and look to her right when she was coming up with more irrational thoughts, but her thoughts were broken by the voice of the girl sitting in front of her.
Sawako stopped her thoughts and shook her head. "I-I've never met you before...I've never spoken to someone in school longer than three seconds." Sawako said in her low voice.

Where I am: Cafe
Who I'm with: A girl with orange pigtails
Mood: Determined

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

|You Won't See Me Cry|

Ceres watches with a mildly amused look in her eyes. What a strange girl. At her admittance of being new to the school she shrugs. "Ah my mistake then. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Ceres Reed, Second Year, at your service." She says, holding her hand out to her to shake. "By the way, if you want anything good to eat you should hurry and grab lunch." She says with a smile as she played with one of her ponytails.

Her attention wandered for a moment, seeing if anyone she knew was in the cafe. Though she was of a friendly mind, she never really made friends. Though that was most likely her fault. She shakes the thought from her mind and doesn't see anyone of importance to her. Oh well, maybe later. She looks back at her companion, a smile on her lips as before. The expression hadn't left her lips yet during their conversation.

Outfit
Company: Some girl with black hair.
OOC:

Blueanglegurl

Friendly Gaian

10,325 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

User Image

Mood: happy

When Tanner mentioned the card, Roland smiled. "It was Adina who put in all the effort. She made it." Roland said, trying to put the attention on Adina. She needed to get over her shyness and with a little attention here and there, she'll get used to it. Roland focused on Tanner, noticing how he gestured towards his scar. It didn't bother Roland very much. If Roland had scars, he would show it off trying to scare the people away. Of course it would only be for fun, but Tanner hid his like it was ugly. Roland wondered about Tanner's story but it was too soon for all that. Instead Roland kept smiling. "Let's see . . . how do I phrase this?" He was trying to answer Tanner's question. "Well, we were trying to come up with a gift for you, but we knew very little about you. So, Adina came up with an idea. She propose the idea of having lunch together. We could get to know each other better as we eat." Roland hoped he said it correctly. He was sort of putting the little pieces together and summarizing it.

Tanner Varenson
LunaTama

Dedicated Spirit

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
SB_Kyoko-Chan
Tanner Varenson

⋰⋰⋰ Adina Chetna ⋯⋯⋯ !

User Image

S E C O N D ↘ ↘ Y E A R

Adina blushed at the mentioning of her name. She waved her hand in surprise. "It was Roland's idea, really. I just did the busy work."She allowed Roland to explain their plan. He was much more familiar with his own voice, and explained the idea more comfortably. "We decided to let you choose where to eat. She mentioned to Tanner. Adina returned her gaze to Roland and continued analyzing what he reminded her of.

L O C A T I O N:

C O M P A N Y:

O O C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items