Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

accepting but heterosexual characters only

THEME:
        seasons, cliques, school

LITERACY LEVEL:
        lit break (2-4 paragraphs), relaxed

CREDITS:
        color palette and patterns from colourlovers.com, images from weheartit.com

User Image

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING. LINK TO MAIN THREAD IN THE IMAGE

ABOUT

Corbel High School is an academic institution located in Fairfax County, Virginia. The manor used to be the residence of a wealthy and influential family of educators who turned it into a school. It was established in 1950 by John Irving II. Although the building is old, it is fully equipped with sophisticated technology to aid students with their education. The library houses thousands of books covering major subjects. The music hall contains a vast array of musical instruments, both from the ancient and the modern world. There is also a student run cafe by the garden. Walk around the garden and you will find a pathway that leads to the lake and the woods.

The students at Corbel High are divided into four Houses which are named after the four seasons in the Spanish language. The name for Spring is Primavera, the name for Summer is Verano, the name for Autumn is Otoño and the name for Winter is Invierno. The students have gotten around to referring to themselves and to each other with these names. Which house they belong to will determine the activities they will be involved in throughout the year, their duties and responsibilities, and their status in the school. There will be leaders in each house who will be making most of the decisions for everyone. However, if someone does not like how things are run, they are allowed to voice their opinions and maybe even change how things are handled, as long as they have a good reason for it.

There are four dormitories, one for each of the Houses. The Spring dormitory is located on the West Wing of the second floor. The Summer dormitory is found on the East Wing of the second floor. The Autumn dormitory is found in the Southern Tower. The Winter dormitory is in the Northern Tower. Each dormitory has its own lounge area. Each room has two beds and a bathroom. The dormitories are non co-ed.

In addition, the nearest town is twenty minutes away from the campus. The nearest city is half an hour away and the nearest beach is two hours away. Throughout the school year, the school will be hosting events, festivities and overseas trips that the students will enjoy and benefit from. Over all, Corbel High is an ideal environment for students to learn and have fun. Well, mostly have fun.
    ROLES NEEDED ( AS OF NOW, ONLY ACCEPTING HETEROSEXUAL CHARACTERS, UNLESS YOU DOUBLE AND ONE OF THEM CAN BE ANOTHER SEXUALITY )

Spring - Primaveras
    THE WRITER / BOOKWORM (F)
    [taken]
    THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT (M) [taken]
    THE OTAKU / COSPLAYER (F) [taken]
    THE TECH GEEK / GAMER (M) [taken]

Summer - Veranos
    THE QUEEN BEE / CHEER CAPTAIN (F) [taken]
    THE KING / MVP OF THE BASKETBALL TEAM (M)
    [taken]
    THE PRINCESS / RICH GIRL (F)
    [taken]
    THE PRINCE / PLAYBOY (M)
    [taken]

Autumn - Otoños
    THE ARTIST (F)
    [taken]
    THE ACTOR (M)
    [taken]
    THE SINGER (F)
    [taken]
    THE PHOTOGRAPHER OR THE DJ (M)
    [open]

Winter - Inviernos
    THE BAD GIRL (F)
    [taken]
    THE BAD BOY (M) [taken]
    THE WICCAN (F) [taken]
    THE SKATER (M) [taken]

Face claim requests: Douglas Booth, Vini U. (lookbook), Pauline Hoarau

Noob

i'll probably send in a reserve or a profile for the science genius. i was actually thinking about it earlier, but i didn't get around to it.

Seeker

Is there a profile template? I would like to reserve the Actor if possible however I would like the profile template if there is one. Makes things neat and also allows me to see what you would want in a profile as far a things like 'personality' and such.
Zane_lost_lover

Yeah, it's in the main thread, the link of which can be found in the image / banner on the first post
It says so right below the link for the profiles and ooc thread..
Please try to read everything

Seeker

Many apologies. I went back and re-read everything prior to your response and found it. Again my apologies for not updating the post and of course for reading the original posts far to quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff