Welcome to Gaia! ::

He took a breath as he excluded form the water, his toned formed, muscles glistening from the pool's water. " Bloody hell. Chlorine's in me eye." He rubbed his eyes together, the young person's frame soon diving under again, doing laps around the pool.
She finished assembling the instrument, and began to play her scales. First the B flat, then the E flat... and so on until she finished them all with no mistakes. She took out one of the pieces of music given to practice, and started.
Kiliko layed silent her bed..the only place she felt safe. She stared at the time. "Ugh...," she got up and got dressed...she'd been in bed all day..not wanting to move. She went to her desk and took out her flute. "Well guess there's nothing to do other than play."
Clover sighed as she stepped into the building. She adjusted the strap of her backpack and switched her flute case to the other hand. She walked toward the stairs and made her way up to the dorms. When she came to her designated hallway she looked at each door as she passed it and finally found her own. She stepped inside her new dorm and smiled to herself, she would enjoy having her own room. She wasn't what you would call a 'people person.' She set her backpack on the bed and looked down at the boxes she had already had delivered to the dorm. She opened one labled ' stereo' and began setting up her stereo on the desk next to her computer monitor that she hadn't gotten a chance to hook up to the rest of her computer. She hooked up her stereo and took a CD case out of her backpack. She took out the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack and played it. She mouthed the words to the songs as she began to hang up her clothes in the closet.
((Wow... I'm impressed. So the University subforum is where all the good literate roleplayers went...))
" All Freshman Officers in Mr. Attine's class, please report to the Gymnasium Pool, for mandatory class on swimming." [ All Eighteen- Nineteen yearolds are considered to be Freshman.]

Brent smiled, dunking his head into the water as the announcement was read to the Freshman class. He was floating upon his back inthe deep end as people came in watching Brent, until Attine reported to him to leave the pool.

He left and took a seat upon the stands, awating for more Freshmen class.
Resolve
[ All Eighteen- Nineteen yearolds are considered to be Freshman.]

((Not necesarrily. If a person came to the college when they were 35, and it was their first year, they'd still be considered a freshman. It all depends on when you joined the college or how long you've been there.))
][ce Puppy
Resolve
[ All Eighteen- Nineteen yearolds are considered to be Freshman.]

((Not necesarrily. If a person came to the college when they were 35, and it was their first year, they'd still be considered a freshman. It all depends on when you joined the college or how long you've been there.))

[ I know I'm just getting people to go swimming >> ]
She began to practice. Her silver flute, it sparkled when the light hit it. She played B flat, then F, then A flat. She stopped playing. " I need some air." She opened her door and locked it, her flute still in hand. She walked outside..breathing in the air. "Such beauty." She started to play a memorized song on her flute.
Name: Cole Harrings
Appearance : Much like the avatar except with with blue eyes. He even dresses like save avatar when he can get away with it. He can usually be seen wearing board shorts and a tank top.
Sexual Preferrence : Bisexual
Classes : World Religion, Foreign language (French), Art History
Dorm number: A5
Other : Nothing that I can think of at the moment....
((Ritz, accepted.))

After practicing her music, she put it away, taking care to clean her instrument. She pushed it back under the bed along with her music. A little bored, she put her boots back on, and walked over to the library. She ran her fingers down a line of books in the fiction section, looking for one that seemed interesting. Finding one, she took it from the shelf, and walked over to the window, from which she could have seen the courtyard if the class building block wasn't in the way. Kyra sat down on the nice carpet, and began to read.
Cole grumbled and moaned as he lugged his Art History book under his arm and cursed his professor. 'Damn him and his evil, 15 page essay giving ways!'. Hearing his flip flops doing just that, flip flopping, Cole was certain he heard something.

LostDepressedSoul_13
She began to practice. Her silver flute, it sparkled when the light hit it. She played B flat, then F, then A flat. She stopped playing. " I need some air." She opened her door and locked it, her flute still in hand. She walked outside..breathing in the air. "Such beauty." She started to play a memorized song on her flute.

Seeing and hearing the girl playing the flute, Cole had to grin. He walked over and sat by where she was. "You know, I used to play an instrument at one point. The Tuba...then again, it was bigger then my body so I thought it safe to stop"
teh_ritz
Cole grumbled and moaned as he lugged his Art History book under his arm and cursed his professor. 'Damn him and his evil, 15 page essay giving ways!'. Hearing his flip flops doing just that, flip flopping, Cole was certain he heard something.

LostDepressedSoul_13

Seeing and hearing the girl playing the flute, Cole had to grin. He walked over and sat by where she was. "You know, I used to play an instrument at one point. The Tuba...then again, it was bigger then my body so I thought it safe to stop"

She stopped playing. "Huh? Oh, um..sorry. Hi, I'm Amaris. Who're you?" She stared at him then back at her flute, fingering notes but not playing.
*Lifts her suitcase onto her bed and starts to unpack in her new dormitory. When she finished packing she walked into the hall to see if she had any neighbors....*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff