Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( hey I'll be back later hope you'll be on late tonight like last night... I really wanna play ))
Korena eyes the bottle of vodka for a moment before shrugging good-naturedly. "Sure!" She'd never had alchol before and hadn't even known it was allowed on campass. But she was never one to turn down anything offered.
~ she waited for the glasses to be brought to her as she filled each, the young girls a normal shot's worth and her own a double. She handed the girl her glass and then lightly klinked it grinning to her ~ ... To future fun... ~ she down the entirety of her in one go gently placing her cup down on the desk near by and turned to look at the girl ~ So you have a boyfriend...
Korena grinned back, "To future fun!", and downed her drink as well. At Destiny's question, she shook her head. "Nope. Guys don't seem to notice me." In truth, she probably scares some guys with her hyperactive nature, but she doesn't seem to realize this.

She shrugs and smiles at Destiny. "But I'm sure lots of guys notice you, so do you have a boyfriend?"
Nah not really interested in them... ~ she tops both of their drinks once more as she sips on her own ~ more interested in women really... yeah guys notice me but... I only like to play with their minds and body's as toy's... ~ she grins as she takes another sip of her drink ~
Korena hadn't even considered the fact that Destiny was interested in girls, and it took her a moment to register. When it did though, a blush rose over her cheeks. "Oh! Oh, Okay." Not that it bothered her too much (she liked to keep an open mind), it was just rather surprising.

"Well, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked calmly.
~ grinning seeing the rose color that slowly enriched her face ~ Nah... I prefer to keep things fun and just play... if it were to come up though I might take a little time and try a relationship...
Korena nods. "Um...okay." A brief pause passes and then, due to the lethal combination of alchohol (she can get drunk very easily) and to her naturally ditzy nature, she asks, "What's it like being with another girl?"
Wonderful... ~ she moved just enough to fave the girl and run her fingers gently down the edge of her face moving just a bit of loose hair to behind her ear ~ It is very different then being with a guy... but it is wonderful if you have the first right experience... ~ she brings her hand back to herself and then takes another slow swig of her drink ~
Korena nodded. "Oh." She paused for a moment, unsure of what else to say. Not there really was much else she could say. This was the first lesbian she'd ever met and she came off kind of...strong.

((OOC: What time of day is it?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces