Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you would like to post... Please be sure to keep up and make sure you are playing properly. If you Post please continue to post. Thank you, Destiny's Mun

~ she walked down the hallway with her one single army green duffle bag thrown over her right shoulder as she looked for her room that was given to her, her short red hair stood in spikes that as nimble fingers raked through would fall back into each ones place. She wore a black halter top that rested high on her stomach exposing her navel ring, on her lower back a tribal tattoo drawnjust before where the lower strings were tied. Just behind her neck another tie was found in a simple little bow the low in the front neck line showed ample clevage. to look down her body you would then find low rising khakies with a leather belt that hung loosely from its belt loops. she wore dockers boots that barely poked out from under the baggy pant legs. Her skin a smooth caramel, her lips a deep crimson, and her eyes a violet that seemed to dance in the moon light, she still just only made her way down the hall hoping to find her room to see whom she might be playing with this coming year~
Korena drifted down the hallway, deep in thought and, as usual, not paying attention. Suddenly, she crashed into Ecstasy, knocking herself over. Blinking she looked up at the other girl. "Hi." she said, smiling sheepishly.

Korena's hair was a pale blue that looked odd with her dark skin. Her eyes, full of innocence, were orange. Today she was dressed in a halter top and a dark-blue skirt. It would have been an average outfit if it wasn't for her light blue feathered shoes. All in all, she looked like an odd character indeed.

((OOC: Are nekos allowed? My character is normally a neko, but I can make her a regular human if you want. If nekos are allowed, I'll change this post just a tiny bit.))
~ surprized at first then straightening her own self up she offer the girl her hand to help her up ~ Hi... quite a little trip you took there. You ok?? ~ those violet hues ran over the other girl to see if there might be any scratchs of any kind plus to take in teh view ~
(( I'm gonna ask first what a neko is exactly... haven't been on gaia very long don't know all the different breeds... ))
Gratefully accepts the help up and nods to Ecstasy. "I'm fine." she blushes. "What a way to meet new people though." She smiles and extends a hand. "Let's try this again. My name is Korena. I'm a freshman this year."

((OOC: A neko is half-human/half-cat. They generally have a feline tail, cat ears and a layer of fur all over their body yet they carry themselves like humans. They can also have paws instead of regular hands but all have claws.))
~ smiles, those bright pearly whites through crimson lips ~ Pleasure is all mine Korena. My name is Destiny, and a senior this year.

(( I guess that depends on where you want this to go... if I may be so bold to say. Not really interested in a feline, just males and females. ))
Korena nods. "What are you studying for?" she asks, "I'm trying to become a teacher."

((OOC: Alright then, human I shall stay.))
Not exactly sure myself, right now I'm just trying to find my room. Someone had said something about it being at the end of this hall. ~ glances down the hall their in ~ But who know right, ~ looks back to her ~ I've spent the last two year at another school studing art and the backs of my eye-lids, I'm just trying to finish my business major this year so I can open my tattoo parlor.

(( hey you know a good place to find money on here... ya need a s**t load to do anything but they don't give ya much for don't anything here... ))
Korena tilts her head to the side. "Room at the end of the hall...?" she blinks. "That's my room! You must be my room mate!" She smiles, surprised to have met her new room partner in such a manner.

((OOC: Let's see...you can earn money by making posts, voting on art in the art colesseum and submiting art. Also you can sometimes find little boxes floating around. Click on them to get stuff which you can sell if you want.))
~ not expecting such a gleeful response and wondering how for the second year in a row at two different school she was placed with a freshman, she looked to her again hoping this wouldn't be as bad as last year ~ You room huh?? ~ grinning ~ Care to lead the way... ~ always found someway to have a good view where ever she went, she motioned for the young lady to step on a head of her ~
Korena nodded and skipped on ahead down the hallway. "It's great to know my roommate is so nice." she said as they went. "We can help each other with our work and throw partys." Finally, they arrived at the room. Smiling, Korena pushed the door open revealing a fairly clean room. One of the beds was unmade (the other obviously unused) and a shirt was tossed over the chair in front of the single desk in the room.
~ smiling slightly at the lovely view of the walk she had she walked into their small dormroom wondering why she even came back again this year as she tossed her duffle bag onto the unused bed looking around the room a little more as she spoke to her ~ Your into parties huh?? ~ the 'work' statment was pretty much thrown out of Destiny's head, she rarely ever did work for class, college what just like one be expensive party to her, she looked back over to her roommate ~ So you think you'll enjoy this year... ~ Sitting down on her bed leaned back on the plams of her hands that were placed behind her on the bed as she stretched out her legs ~
((OOC: Gotta go for now, but I've subscribed to this forum so I'll be able to post some more tomorrow. Bai bai!!))
(( oh ok... well hope I didn't scare you away... and hope to hear from you soon... good eve ))
((And I'm back.))

Korena sat down on her own bed and gave a cute little nod. "Party's are great and of course I'll enjoy this year." She smiled. "I've met a lot of nice people so far!" She swung her legs back and forth as she sat on the end, being her usual hyperactive self.
Well that sounds good... ~ she sat up just a little slowly looking over the young girl before rummaging through her duffle bag pulling out a bottle of vodka and looking back to the girl ~ Care to get the party started early?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff