Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Danny frowned throwing another raw fish in the air, and clamping it with her teeth chewing it up. As she grabbed the fish bones, and pulled them out of her mouth she frowned. Where was everyone? Ah man I'm out of fish....yet I don't want to leave this room because I'm finally understanding this TV. As Danny fiddled with the thing called the "remote" She felt something rumble. She screamed as loud noises filled the quietness. As she looked around nothing was happening in the room. As she walked up to the window, she gasped seeing blue and red things flying through the air and soon disappear. Is this some celebrating ritual?

Wealthy Foe

9,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
Lady Cuddles
User Image

'' ∂σи'т ςяу вєςαυѕє ιт'ѕ σνєя, ιт'ѕ σνєя
Ԋυ кємρєяѕ
ѕмιℓє вєςαυѕє нαρρєиє∂. ''

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

XԊugo sighed continuing to bend the metal he felt calm concentrating on only a single thing while the world moved around him at a thousand miles per hour. Hugo let the scrap fall into his hand it was knotted and twisted a major change from the thin sheet it was before. Hugo threw the scrap into the air and before it hit the ground Hugo used his kinesis to send it flying back in the air. Hugo laughed letting the scrap hit the floor as he sat back on the bench looking at his hands; before Hugo was able to control his powers very well his hands were always charged with electricity, so as years went on his hands were permanently scarred.

XԊugo sat watching the people rush past him as he looked at each's auras, some were stronger than others, and some held dark secrets about the person, and who that person truly was. Being able to view auras was on of the new skills Hugo learned while training over the summer, and he could say it was his favorite skill, but it bugged him he could only see the first layer of aura he could read father in learning who that person really is. A rush of aura came over Hugo, someone had sat next to him, but he couldn't tell who it was (While viewing auras Hugo is basically blind except for being able to see the auras , but the person was strong. Returning to normal Hugo looked at the stranger, it was a girl, but this stranger was red skinned and seemed to be a demon of some degree, but the red skinned girl didn't seem dangerous, friendly almost she was a loner looking for some friends like Hugo was. The Esper smiled back, but he was careful he knew better than to trust someone new especially someone of her power. "Hello, you must be new, I'm Hugo" The boy's voice was calm and soft as he put out his hand

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

''ѕιℓєи¢є ιѕ ѕαfєя''

тнαи ѕρєє¢н

ωнσ ιѕ ву му ѕι∂є? Some Demon

ωнαт αм ι нσℓ∂ιиg? Nothing

ωнєяє αм ι? Hall

†нє ѕσиg ι'м нµммιηg?
Echoes

нσω ιѕ му нєαят fєєℓιиg?Calm

σ.σ.¢

Invisible Wolf

6,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Emerald listened to the pretty music, as the sun was setting behind her. As she turned around and started walking away, a part of Emerald's body wanted to just stay and listen to more of the music.
As Emerald reached the school doors, the sun had nearly disapeered. As she walked down the halls, she smiled seeing a girl sit down to a guy, as they introduced themselves. Emerald passed more and more students, until she reached the teacher's lounge. She grins helping the others move the fireworks outside. As the last of them are brought out, the sun is gone. Emerald smiles as all the teachers start lighting the welcoming fireworks.

Anxious Cat

User Image
A z u r e p h i n a

Az frowned at the images of the girl, who surprisingly looked a lot like her. She bit her lip, her eyes cold and without warning tears started to form in her eyes, hanging on for a moment before flowing free. She silently and quickly wiped them away. "I guess that makes sense." she says coldly, her eyes dull, seeming almost lifeless. Suddenly loud bangs and sizzles filled the silent room and Az winced. "Hey they must be doing fireworks. Let's get this all off our minds and go check em' out!" she said, her big cute smile returning to her face.

Mood || Upset, hiding it.xxxx With || Marconi xxxxThoughts || I really like Marconi, I hope he stays a good friend for me.

--& OOC; Indeed she does <--

Quote:
animegurlyuki

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." Marconi gave a kind smile. He heard the fireworks, but didn't care for them much. The noise always bothered him. He looked at her and nodded, agreeing to go with her to see the fireworks. If it could put her in a better mood, then he would be up for it.
User Image
Silencia was pulled form her trance as the fireworks startled her. She got a bit nervous because of the noise, but she smiled when she saw the beautiful colors dancing in the sky. "That's so beautiful..." She walked over to the courtyard, where she could see them better and noticed that alot of students also had the same idea. Her butterflies did not see the beauty of the fireworks and got very scared. They clung onto her hair, the safest place for them. She hummed softly, her voice extended to her butterflies, allowing them to relax. She wouldn't want to leave her friends anxious. She glanced up at the sky, leaning against a tree, eyes fixed on the sky. She felt the excitement rise in her chest. She felt excited about her first year at this Academy.

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiyoshi Yamato

White Magic Teacher

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Kiyoshi had eaten his meal and was now setting off fireworks some of them he made himself, when his fireworks would explode the would form many different things. They made dragons, phoenixes, butterflies, and more but also he could control his creations make them move around and dance giving the character. This really impressed some of the students and that would make the fire spirit smile happily. What was unknown to the students at one point he was very close to becoming a demon when a war destroyed his home, but thankfully a girl saved him and somehow managed to purify his heart and make him pure again. He didn’t like to talk about his past, for when he became dark he desroyed many homes, fields, towns, and lives he was very ashamed of his past and would change the subject when he was asked about it. .

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Anxious Cat

User Image
A z u r e p h i n a

Az gave him her big smile and walked boldly out of the room, like the past few moments never happened. She walked down the hall with her new friend, proud that she could even make a friend. Not trying, she swung her hips side to side as she walked, a bad habit of hers which wasn't helped by the fact that demons "aged" in body figure a lot faster than normal humans or most monsters. When they got to the courtyard, she smiled and turned to Marconi. "Aren't they beautiful?" she said smiling. "To admit I have never seen fireworks this close, I always watched them from my bedroom window." She bit her lip and chuckled, "They are pretty but not as amazing as your powers."

Mood || Mutualxxxx With || Marconi xxxxThoughts || Fireworks! So cooool!

--& OOC; ... <--

Quote:
animegurlyuki

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Marconi looked at her. He enjoyed seeing the awe in her eyes, He smiled, doing his best to hide his discomfort. He looked up. He did not consider the noise artwork or music, but even he had to admit that the colors were nice to look at. He arched a brow. "What do you mean?"

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
HappyBadger124

Bianca Hart

User Image
Bianca did not understand why the boy had not responded to her the moment she spoke. It was probably the scrap metal he was having so much fun with or maybe he was just ignoring her, she wasn't quite sure. However, she did not seem to be mad at him minding his own business, it was her that was kind of disturbing him anyway. She did not understand his powers and how it affected him. When he finally did notice her, Bianca's green eyes sparkled in delight. He seemed like a cool guy, and she found him kind of cute too. As the boy, who she found out was name Hugo, extended his hand for a handshake, she smiled sweetly and accepted his friendly gesture shaking his hand gently. "Nice to meet you Hugo, my name is Bianca.". How did he know that she was new? Was she making it that obvious she had no idea where to go and that she was a complete loner? Either that or he had some kind of mind reading powers.

"That is pretty impressive what you can do with that metal.", she complimented him. As she spoke with the boy, she could not help but feel that some eyes were on her as others walked by. It made her feel a little uncomfortable, perhaps her red skin was a bit too conspicuous in this environment. She shook off the feeling and just focused her attention on Hugo.

Anxious Cat

User Image
A z u r e p h i n a

Az chuckled softly and turned to him smiling big, "I mean in the music room, the snow, the singing women, your skills, and also the story of the demon girl. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen." She smiled and stared at him with seriousness, which only made her words seem much more honest. "Out of all the people in this school I am certainly glad I met you, Marconi." She wanted to hug him, but that wasn't who Az was she would never dare hug anyone. She was too shy, and fragile. If someone hugged her she would have a panic attack. But of course this was only due to the fact that her whole life was lived alone, except for a few maids and butlers. She smiled and turned her attention back to the fireworks glistening in the sky, many different shapes.

Mood || Happyxxxx With || Marconi xxxxThoughts || Maybe I won't be all alone for once...

--& OOC; ;u; so cute. btw i am leaving so i wil try to post, but idk <--

Quote:
animegurlyuki

Invisible Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Danny stared as more of the flashy things went through the air. She gasped in amazement seeing dragons, and phoenix's. As she opened the window, and stuck her hand out trying to reach the flashy things. As she got the the edge of the balcony, she heard a rumble, and looked down to see a crack go through it. She gasp in terror as she started to fall, nobody seeing her. Neko's are just like cats....they have 9 lives....They can also land of their feet just like cats can when they jump off of something high. But without a tail, or even half a tail you cant balance yourself out...witch means you could loose a life. I only have two lives, because of all those years....

As Danny closed her eyes, everything stopped. Danny was to scared to open her eyes, but she did and gasped. The flashy things where still going on, and she was in the middle of the air! Danny looked around as she was pulled up, seeing not a single creature in sight. As she got back to her dorm room, she landed with a soft thud and looked around. I would have been glowing if somebody was using magic... right? Danny frowned....

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiyoshi Yamato

White Magic Teacher

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Kiyoshi was making art with his firework and he loved his work so he would always go the extra mile to try to make it even better, and soon he was high up in the air. As the fire spirit danced with his creations he would twirl and make small flams dance around him. Yes, Kiyoshi was having a lot of fun right now and as he got happier and more energized the crown behind his head would glow brighter. Then finally he descended to the ground twirling as he made his way down, he really didn't want to outshine the other teachers it would be very rude of him if he did.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Marconi looked confused. He had no idea what she was talking about. All he remembered was playing the piano and talking to her. As far as he knew, changing scenery was not an ability he had. He smile a little nervously. He wanted to be polite, so he wasn't going to disagree with her on what she had described. "You said you never saw fireworks this close before. Are you really Rapunzel in disguise?" he asked, giving a light laugh. "I guess fireworks are your equivalent to floating lights."
MissDestinyDrpepper
]

Silencia was already in awe with the display of fiery beauty, especially since those figures burned into the sky moved around like they were living. Silencia gasped when the suddenly saw a beautiful figure in the sky, dancing along with the fireworks. She couldn't help but giggle. That person looks like they're having so much fun... Silencia couldn't keep her eyes off of that person. When they got back to the ground Silencia, not like her usual self, approached the beautiful individual. When she got closer, she bowed politely to all the teachers present before adressing the teacher she wanted to speak to. "Uhm...I..I wanted to say that the fireworks are b..beautiful..." Now her newfound courage left her, she blushed softly, but managed to smile sincerely at the teacher. "It w..was extra fun t..to watch b..because you seemed to be h..having fun as well..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff