Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

»Won't you follow me«

======================================================

The landing couldn't have been a bigger relief for Alex, he let out a massive sigh as he started leaving the ship quickly. Thank god that's done with he thought to himself. Wonder where everyone else went? Oh well, I guess that they must h- Before the boy could finish that thought, the sound of an explosion nearby made him jump in fear. That better not had been by dust that they we- oh no, no it was someone else's.... wait is that Weiss Schnee? Huh... neat. Well I'm gonna go this direction then. His train of thought continued as he turned in the opposite direction of the explosion and continued walking, hoping to find something to pass the time before he had to be at the opening ceremony.

======================================================

»Into the jungle«

====================================================================================================================================
[Location: Front of Beacon]
[With: Nobody]
[OOC: ]
xSiL3nT_Ech0zx
Aldrec Delarux

User Image

Before Aldrec even had the chance to reply, Eden vanished into the crowd. 'Man people are just in such a rush now.', he thought to himself as he made his way off the ship. It was only by catching ear of the conversation that a few of the other boys were having did Aldrec come to realize that the opening ceremony would be soon. At least that explained why everyone was all up and in a hurry. He had overheard a explosion out in the distance, which of course had made him smile. So there seemed to be a wee bit of chaos on campus, and that was something Aldrec could definitely work with. Speaking of work with, he had remembered there being mention of people being assigned to teams. He couldn't help but wonder what the process for selecting members and leaders would be. Maybe it would be mentioned at the ceremony?

After having found his room, he made sure to get his things put away and made his way out of there as soon as possible. He hadn't come all the way here just to be stuck in a room, but then again he hadn't showed up to just WALK around either. He made his way to a small clearing and just sat down for a moment and took in everyone walking about. Now he was feeling a bit excited, seeing everyone all pumped and ready to take on whatever this place threw at them.

There you go, that's what would keep his interest. He would see this as a challenge or a test that he had to conquer. He remembered in his prior conversation that the fact that only the best made it in here was mentioned. Well he'd just have to prove that he belonged here with the rest of them. Not to anyone though, he'd just have to prove it to himself. He smiled to himself as he leaned back against a tree and closed his eyes for a moment. In the end, maybe this would be fun.

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((Sorry I have not been very active, my brother finally got out of the military and we were celebrating him coming home! I will be active on the forum tonight!))
Bae Yoong Yoong
((Sorry I have not been very active, my brother finally got out of the military and we were celebrating him coming home! I will be active on the forum tonight!))

(Congratz! Don't worry I won't be active till tonight as well)

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bae Yoong Yoong

I am very happy for you!! And no worries! TAKE YOUR TIME!=3

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
akira

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives

Lakira opened her eyes and looked over at the clock on the side table, she let out a groan and then closed her eyes again, within a few seconds they were wide open and she was scrambling to put on her shoes, brush her hair, and jet out the door. She made sure the weapon was secure on her back as she turned sharp corners and ran outside among a few other people, who seemed to be in the same boat as her. When the open ceremonies were in her sight she slowed down and made sure she looked presentable, she walked into the doors and saw everyone was mingling, she looked for the two boys she had talked to on the ship.

((O.O.C ~ It also seems that someone is coming to put tile in my floor so I will be on as long as I can tonight and tomorrow will be a little iffy, I will see if they can work quickly, because I have to take everything out of the wall...including the dang internet box))

Aldrec Delarux

User Image

Aldrec let a small sigh escape his lips as he let his head hang back, staring up at the ceiling. Everyone was in such a stir, and that kind of threw him for a bit of a loop. He still wasn't use to being in large crowds, and he could already tell that whenever he'd get the chance he would be out looking for some solitude in the surrounding nature of the academy. Now he had managed to start up some small talk with random students here and there, but they all seemed so distracted with the opening ceremonies coming up that he might as well had been talking to a brick wall.

Hanging from a small sack that was thrown over his back were his gauntlets. Again, he had decided not to west them out in public even though everyone else seemed to be fashioning their weapons out in the open. He was satisfied with just having them at hand incase they were needed during the ceremonies. He was more curious to see how they would be assigning teams than anything else.

OOC- All Good

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
          User Image

Eden sighed, her weapon behind her back as she stood near the corner of the room. Heck, she wasn't one to mingle around and if it wasn't that it was the opening ceremonies, she would've probably skipped it to take a peaceful walk outside or to read her book. But now, she was just stuck there, watching as everyone showed off their weapons or laughed around with people. It looked like many of them already knew each others anyways and sincerely, she'd just ruin the mood if she was to ever interrupt someone's conversation.

So instead, she decided to walk around, soon finding a sort of familiar face who seemed to be doing just like her: Nothing. Aldrec... Wasn't it? Having nothing else to do, Eden decided to do what she thought she'd never do there: Talk. She walked towards him, not knowing if he had seen her or not and saw a pair of gauntlets hanging out from a small sack. "Nice gauntlets you have there..." She spoke calmly, wondering if he had heard her or not before raising an eyebrow and asking, "Aldrec... Right?"

Aldrec Delarux

User Image

Aldrec turned towards Eden and flashed her a grin at hearing her comment on his gauntlets. "Hey thanks! I like to think they are decent looking but you know how it goes with weapons, they can look good but are not worth nothing if they don't do their job. Oh and yes, my name is Aldrec and I believe you were Eden right? We met briefly on board earlier today.", He said as he turned to look towards the rest of the crowd who were all also busy chatting away. "Pretty crazy isn’t it? So many people here and they are all pretty wound up about all this." It wasn't that he didn't share their enthusiasm, he just didn't know what to expect from all this. Would this really help him become a better hunter? Would they be assigned some crazy hunts to track down?

Yet most of all he wondered who would all be in his team and who would be his leader. He couldn't say that the suspense was killing him but he was curious after all. "How about yourself? Are you feeling pretty stoked about all this? If anything I can’t wait to see how you use that staff of yours", He said motioning towards it. The weapons these people possessed were all so unique and seemed so powerful, so he couldn't help but wonder about Eden's weapon as well.

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
akira

Lakira decided to lean against a wall close to the exit doors, and sip on a cup of water, there was other drinks there, but they were to sweet for her taste buds. As students began to gather in small groups the crowd by the door began to disperse, much to her relief. She took another drink as a man, who looked like he had a green fetish, walked on the stage along side a woman with blonde hair. The way he carried himself, Lakira assumed he was the head master, and once that thought came across the man tapped the microphone to gather everyone's attention.

"Welcome new students and returning students alike, to Beacon Academy..." Lakira blocked out the rest, she had heard this speech many times before, especially when her father accepted her as an apprentice blacksmith, but the next part of the speech had her full attention, "Tomorrow the games will begin...good luck everyone." The man left with the woman and left the first years to chat among themselves.

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
(( I guess....I am going to shut the role play down...no one has posted...I will give it one more day ))

Fused Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I burn
can't hold me now
you got nothing that can stop me.

User Image
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° вeaтrιх jaιn ĸrιoѕ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Beatrix sighed as she plopped down onto her king sized bed. As a potential leader, she got a room all to herself. It was nice, being able to enjoy the peace and quiet. She surveyed her surroundings, and nodded as her eyes scanned each and every object."Perfect." She purred, her tongue pronouncing every letter, and putting emphasis on the last letter. She could get used to this.

Beatrix stood, and brushed away the wrinkles in her clothing. There was no one here she really had to impress, but she decided to look good anyway. She grabbed Beladutrac and ran her fingers up and down the blade, admiring the craftsmanship that was put into her gunblade. She sheathed Bela into the holster on her back, and let her hand linger over the hilt for a brief second before pulling away. She could have sworn that she heard whispering, but Bea just shrugged it off, and made her way to the door. Pulling it open, she stepped outside, and started walking down the hallway.

I burn
swing all you want
like a fever I will take you down

Distinct Lunatic

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
akira

Lakira had watched the groups of first years congregate out, and the few that remained were students returning, it seemed this was the best time for them to catch up before studies and exhausting missions. She followed suit as more and more people decided to leave, as she took steps down the stone walkway, she took her sweet time, wanting to memorize everything so when the chance arose to write, she could say more than just 'hi' to her parents back home.

The closer she came to her dorm, the slower her stride became. Looking up at the stars she noticed one twinkling brighter than the others and rolled her eyes followed by a small snort, "Irony..." she admitted to herself. With a shake of her head she hurried her steps as she began to walk into the building and through the hall her room was in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces