Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
          User Image

XXXPoppy smiled at the new girl. Nodding she pointed in side the gates. "Right down that way just fallow the side walk there are sighs so don't worry about being lost." She handed the pretty blond new comer a swim flyer. "My name is Papia Nike. You can call me Poppy." Giving a wink and a thumbs up she continued. "If ya need anything just call for me." She might not be the natural leader type like Kyo but Poppy liked to think she was pleasant enough.

XXXThat reminded her. Quickly she folded one of her flyers into a paper plane. Giving the new girl a mischievous smile Poppy let the plane fly with her luck it hit Kyo softly in the back of the head. Papia burst out in giggles. "Be sure to have some fun while you're here." she said turning her attention back to the girl, giving her a pat on the shoulder. Then she jutting her thumb backwards at Kyo she continued "If you want to hear about more clubs talk to the guy I just pegged with my plane." Even though she came out here to compete for students with Kyo's clubs she's way to soft hearted. She was a third year after all, Poppy had to take care of the newbies.

Company: Kyo new students

Thoughts: Guess I have to be fair.

RoboticSelkie
Rhino Sensei
Kyo

User Image

Blessed Seeker

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXAGATHA FAYE
flightlessxxfaerie

Agatha nodded along as the girl gave the directions and handed her a flyer for the swim team. They seemed pretty straight forward, so Agatha didn't think she'd get lost on her own. The girl introduced herself as Papia, or Poppy. "Thanks, Poppy," Agatha said gratefully. "I'm Agatha Faye, by the way," she added. She could practically hear her father's voice in her ear; "Always introduce yourself, Agatha. It's just plain polite." As her mind lingered for a moment on her father, Poppy folded up a paper airplane with one of her flyers and threw it just right so it hit blond boy nearby in the back of the head. Agatha laughed softly, covering her mouth with her hand. Poppy told her to be sure to have fun, and that she could hear about more clubs from the boy, and Agatha nodded again. "Okay. I'm going to go find my dorm now. But thanks again for all your help, Poppy," she said with a smile, picking both of her suitcases back up following the directions the girl had given.

The way to the dorms was just as simple as Papia had made it sound, and arriving outside the doors, Agatha couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed that she'd had to ask. She was just inside the building when she realized that she didn't remember her dorm number. She fumbled around a bit in the outside pockets of her suitcases before finding the slip of paper that told her she was in dorm number 3, along with her room key, and she gave a small sigh of relief. She started down the hallway again and found her dorm fairly quickly. She unlocked the door and entered the room, surveying it briefly. Small but neat. It was probably a good thing she hadn't brought much with her. It appeared that her roommate hadn't arrived yet, but who know how much stuff they'd have, and the closet was a pretty modest size. Agatha put her suitcases on the bed nearer to the window, which would probably get more light, and sat down next to them. She figured she'd wait to start unpacking until she knew how much space her roommate needed. She was silent for a moment, looking around the room, before she laid back to stare at the ceiling.
"Okay, Agatha. Make sure this is a good year." She muttered to herself.

Set me free, leave me be
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am, and I stand
So tall just the way I'm supposed to be

Fire Breathing Gator-Duck

Unbeatable Wolf

┏─────────────────────────────────┓
                This is my LAST year.
                My LAST chance to win it all
                Leader of the Combat and Weapon Club.
                It is Time to leave my FINAL MARK

┗─────────────────────────────────┛

User Image
                                                                XX☯☯XXX☯☯☯MAKE WAY, KYO IS BREAKING THROUGH!
                                                                    ☯☯XX KYOTAIXXX"KYO" XXXAKISAME XX☯☯
                                                                    XXXXXXLEADER OF THE COMBAT & WEAPON CLUB

Kyo listen to Niklas. "Wow that must have been fun. I love animals. I wish I got to do that. All I did was spent my summer training and working with my father at the temple." said Kyotai. He froze as he thought back of his hellish trip, He had to climb up a waterfall behind the temple. He would spent hours practice his family martial art style, Hayai Tsuru Jujustu, weighing lead weights. Not only that at random moments, his blind father would attack him. Kyo shuttered as he snapped out of his flashback. "Yay pretty uneventful summer. I am glad to be back here. Beside I will beat Sensei this year." said Kyo. The burning passion showed in his eyes. This year he was going to defeat Ms. Dawa Pakshi. "I want to show her the true power Hayai Tsuru Jujustu." said Kyotai. Kyo smiled at Niklas. "Well think about the clubs okay." said Kyo Akisame.

He smiled as he saw Poppy walk over to him. 'I will not lose to you.' thought Kyo. "Yeah Yeah. You want to learn how to use a weapon. Or you want to learn of to learn how to use hand to hand combat. Join the Weapon Club or Combat Club. I promise you, you will have a blast." said Kyo. He smiled as he was passing out flyers. He saw that a few people were interested in the clubs. He was hoping for a huge turn out. He smiled as a new girl walked over to Poppy. He chuckled as the paper airplane hit him in the head. He grabbed the paper airplane. He smiled as he tossed the plane. He created three energy throwing needles. He flung the needles at the plane and destroyed it. "So you think you will be able to to make it to the swim tournaments this year?" asked Kyo. "I mean last year you could not even go right not enough members." said Kyo. He looked around. "Hey if you love to swim or just love water. Or heck if you are guy that likes to see girls in swim suits. JOIN THE SWIM TEAM." yelled Kyo.
                                                    User Image
                                                    P e r i o d : NA
                                                    Comp α ɴ y: Niklas, Poppy new students
                                                    Actions:recuiting to his clubs
                                                    Location: Blackbird Acedemy (near the gate
                                                    Mood: excited
                                                    OOC:
User Image
          User Image

XXXPoppy burst out laughing a few quacks escaped in her excitement. Luckily amongst her laughter they weren't very noticeable. She covered her mouth trying to stop but it was too funny. There was Kyo, the cool kid, yelling about girls in swimsuits to help her out. "I̱líthie! Ti káneis?" (You idiot! What are you doing?) she said still laughing giving him a playful punch to the arm. She had known Kyo for a long time since they had started here together. There have been plenty of shenanigans between them.

XXXRegaining some composure she spoke "Hopefully that helped, I mean at a school where everyone has a cool power the normal clubs like swimming seem..." She tapped her foot in thought for a moment, "Lame?" She placed her hand on her chin nodding thoughtfully. "Yeah that sounds about right. Not as cool as actually using your powers to fight." she gave him and encouraging elbow to the side and giggled some more. This year is starting off rather well. She thought still trying to keep her quacks hidden.

Company: Kyo new students

Thoughts: Kyo is such a goof

Rhino Sensei
Kyo

User Image

Liberal Ladykiller

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
User Image
User Image

Serasoliel pulled her two suitcases behind her. She silently walked to the dorm building, looking at the buildings around her. It was an alright school, but nothing she wanted to brag about. She had arrived by portal, as one of the demons made it for her. She couldn't do it herself so she had someone make her one. Her mother was happy to see her go. Her mother wanted her to get out of her hair. Sera had always been nothing but a nuisance to her mother.

She pulled up into the dorm building and pulled out her key, only to find it was already unlocked. She tugged her things in, looking at the ground but when she looked up she realized there was another person in her room. "Who are you?" Sera asked bluntly. She had always been blunt and she always would be probably. "What are you?" Sera asked in an almost monotone voice. Then Sera was silent and she claimed the second bed that was not taken. She unpacked her things silently, pausing for only a minute to realize she hadn't introduced herself. "Serasoliel." She said as she then continued unpacking. She obviously was not the talkative type.

RoboticSelkie

Unbeatable Wolf

XXX I WANT THE WORLD TO COOK WITH ME!♨XXXXXXUser Image
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▒▒▒▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
              YUZURUXXXYUZXXXTACHIBABA
                    HOME EC. TEACHER-XXXCOOKING CLUB ADVISOR

Yuzuru looked over to see Ms.Pakishi. "Oh hello, Dawa. Well I was going to lock the gate but I was late. I woke up late because I went drinking with you yesterday. I was hung over." said Yuzuru. Yuzuru had one beer. Due to Yuzuru being a Sylph and they have small builds, it cause him to have no tolerance for alcohol. He barely finish the one beer before he was drunk as hell. "That and I got asked out by another male student who thought I was a girl, again." said Yuzuru annoyed. "I swear I know my race all have feminine looks but I got a guys name. I wear guys clothes and yet I get mistaken as a girl. Like at the bar. I got hit one at least six times by other guys. I can not count the only who hit on me when I was drunk." said Yuzuru. Yuzuru looked at Dawa. "So you ready for classes and clubs." said Yuzuru. He smiled as he looked at Dawa with his soft blue eyes. He linked Dawa she helped him out last year, it was his first year teaching and she got him through it.

He looked at the lock. "You know this lock was cute perfectly down the middle. It had to take a great swordsman. You know who could have done this." said Yuzuru. He knew Dawa knew the student body better than him, especially one who use weapons. Yuzuru smiled as he waved to the new students. "You students have a wonderful year. I hope will see you in Home Ec." said Yuzuru. Yuzuru would hope he would have some new students in his class. He want to share in the joy of cooking. "I miss running my own kitchen." said Yuzuru. Yuzuru thought back he was about to open his own restaurant when the Luna offered him a job as a teacher. He had to due it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➘➘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Actions: lookin at lock
    Co m p a n y : New students and Dawa
    Mood: Cheerful
    OOC:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    CAIUS
    Loyalty is no match for Power

Waddling his way towards the school, Caius picked the worst day to get drunk. Staggering onto the path leading up to the school, he couldnt help but use the trees to guide him towards the gate. Getting closer and closer, the amount of students arriving increased the more he moved from tree to tree. After what seemed like forever with the tree dilemma, He could make out what seemed to be Dawa and Yuzuru. Closing one eye to get a better view, and surely it was them. hiccup after hiccup, he wobbled his way over.
    Reaching them in this state of mind was a challenge, and Caius loved a challenge, hence the reason he loves drinking. At last he reached the two teachers, before saying anything he raised his hand with his index finger in the air as if to 'Wait a moment' before running over behind a wall to puke, and staggering back to the teachers. "Beautiful *hiccup* morning aint it?" he asked. He payed close attention to the lock cut perfectly in two. "Guess Kyotai opened the door this morning?" Swiftly turning his head towards Kyotai whom was also near them, "ATTA BOY, KYOTAI!" he said as he gave a very drunk thumbs up. Looking back at the teachers, he place an arm around Yuzuru and hung there for awhile. "Boy you sure *hiccup* know how to drink" he joked, before falling asleep on his shoulder

Group: Yuzuru, Dawa
    Thoughts: ZZzzzz

Blessed Seeker

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXAGATHA FAYE
    flightlessxxfaerie

Agatha sat up as the door opened and a black haired girl joined her. The girl looked to be about the same age as Agatha, though she was nearly a foot taller than she was. Before Agatha could even open her mouth to say hello, the girl rather abruptly asked who and what she was. A little taken aback, and slightly offended by the second question, Agatha responded peevishly, "I'm Agatha Faye." She paused for a minute, considering how she wanted to answer the second question before speaking again. "And I'm a person." She shifted to sit on the bed more comfortably, observing her dormmate for a few moments before she turned her gaze out the window. Some time later, the girl spoke up again, though Agatha didn't quite catch the jumble of letters she'd said.

"Sara... Saraso-what?" She attempted, unsuccessfully, to repeat the nonsense word. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Do you think you could say it again?" Agatha asked, returning to her more polite nature. She fidgeted as she spoke, twisting in her seat. Good lord her wings were starting to hurt, and no surprise, she'd had them bound down for the last week straight for the trip. It was never particularly comfortable, wearing clothes that covered them at all, but as least if she unhooked the straps that restrained them entirely it wouldn't be so bad. Before the girl could answer her, Agatha held up a finger. "I'm sorry, hold that thought," she said before slipping into the shared bathroom, where she slid out of her wing restraints. They pressed against the back of her sweater now, making it hang strangely, but at least they weren't slowly killing her, she thought as she exited the bathroom again. "Sorry about that. You were saying?" She asked, sitting back down on her bed.

Set me free, leave me be
    I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
    Here I am, and I stand
    So tall just the way I'm supposed to be

mingvvay's Partner

Invisible Regular

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

« ☼ » Location: school courtyard « ☼ » Company: none « ☼ » Mood: lazy « ☼ »

Listening to Kyo, Niklas started to feel sad. The boy told him about an ‘eventless’ summer, that he had, training with his father. ‘I wish my father had been at home for the whole summer.’ His father has been away many weeks of the summer, they had only spend the last week together. Of course that was the reason that he had worked at the animal shelter, Niklas hated being at home with Erica. His brothers had both moved out and when his father wasn’t at home, it was only he and Erica. The whole summer Niklas was hoping that she maybe wanted to do something with him, but she never asked. He even asked her if she wanted to go horse riding or go to the beach with him, but she always refused to go with him. Erica just didn’t love him, but it was actually okay for him. Soon his talk with Kyo seemed to be over, because Kyo started to talk to a girl with glasses. Actual he face seemed familiar to him too, but he couldn’t remember her name. He looked at the flyer Kyo gave him and headed towards the dorm.

When he arrived at his dorm nobody was there. ‘I hope I’ll get a nice roommate.’ Normal students start to be friends as soon as they are roommates, but Niklas was not that kind of guy. Of course he had talked to his last roommate and had been friendly but they hadn’t became friends. He couldn’t even remember the name of the boy. He started to unpack his bags and opened the window of his room. After some time he finished everything and sat down on his bed. Closing his eyes he thought about what he could do next. Last year he had spent many hours in the school courtyard. It was a really nice place with many benches and a big cherry tree in the middle. Sadly it wasn’t blooming right now. Niklas loved to sit in front of this colorful tree in spring. When he opened his eyes he had created an illusion without noticing. The room was filled with falling cherry flowers, he shook his head. Niklas destroyed the cherry illusion, stood up and left the room.

The leaves of the cherry tree were dark red right now, which looked nice too. He sat down at the bench in front of the cherry tree and closed his eyes again. There was no wind today, it was warm and sunny. Niklas normally preferred the night, but he had to admit that this day was really beautiful. ‘I could stay here the whole day.’ And that’s what he would do if there hadn’t been the opening event. He actual couldn’t remember what time it was or when the event should start. Maybe it has already started. ‘They wouldn’t even notice if I wasn’t there.’ His eyes were still closed and a smile came up his face. ‘I’ll stay here until its dark, I bet it’ll be a beautiful night today.’

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
    ∂ι∂ үσυ яεαℓℓү тнιηк ι'∂ ℓεт үσυ συt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MABIN JAMES

Feeling somewhat lonesome, Mabin once again left his office. He had it in his mind that his coworkers would be at the gate. As he walked, he did his best to remember their names. They came to mind easily enough, though he practiced saying them mentally. His pronunciations always held a thick accent over each vowel. It's tiring to listen to, he was sure.

Stepping out on the campus, he soon found a drunk smelling Caius wrapped around Yuzuru. Stifling a laugh, Mabin approached the three staff members, his spirits at ease. "Bonjour mes collègues," he jeered as he came upon the trio, "It's a lovely day, isn't it?" he asked to nobody in particular.

үσυ sнσυℓ∂ נυstιғү үσυя ℓιғε
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRONT GATE

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

User Image
    "Be strong ride on, carry on through the war..

As the bus doors closed behind her, Valentin sighed and shifted the large messenger bag as she surveyed the gates to the academy. This was where Victor had told her she would be calling home for the next year. The academy itself was pretty impressive and it looked like it had a large grounds. These would be perfect for exploring! Luckily all her things had already been delivered so she could concentrate on just that.

However...highschool? When Vic had proposed the idea Val had balked. After all she had been on her own from age 11 to age 17. Why school now? The answer had been an exasperated response about how Victor thought Val should be able to embrace some normalcy of teen hood, even if it would only be a year of it. .."You also need to learn control Valentin. You will not share the same fate as your father".. At that last part Val had conceded that she might do well with others to instruct her on control. She had created her own checks and balances for her powers, but they were far from perfect. After a day with the thought Val had started to see it as an adventure, and adventures she could not resist.

As she walked through the gates, a smile quirked the side of her mouth as she surveyed all the histle and bustle. Students were everywhere. Different ethnicities, which was surprising because the school was in Japan. Her own pale skin and European features didn't stand out as much as she thought. Cool.

Though she hadn't really had many interactions over the years with people her age, she did like to meet new people. Then she caught sight of an older group standing nearby the gate. Those must be the teachers. Ironically their age group was closer to that of the interactions with other she had experienced. She chuckled at the sight of one passed out on the others' shoulder.

Turning her attention to the student body her interest perked as she saw people advertising for clubs. The words 'combat club' caught her attention and her smile became a big grin. It was always fun to learn more fighting styles. Sidling up to the boy and girl who were in conversation she smiled at both as she smoothly nicked one of the flyers. "Thank you!" She retreated to a nearby wall to lean against it and read the flyer. Sounded interesting. Letting her attention wander her pale green eyes followed people unobtrusively as they went by. Might as well get a feel of the energy of the student body.

...come along carry on, living for ever more"

Who I am with: People
    Mood: Intrigued with a splash of resign
    Thoughts: Highschool? Hmph.
    Appearance: Hair in a messy, thick ponytail. Green tank top with vine patterns trailing around, cropped black leather jacket, black jeans tucked into black boots (3 inch heels) with silver metal work swirling around the heel and leather.

dillgherkin's Husband

Super Star

User Image

Florence smiled at Kyle's praise, accepting the book when it was handed to him. He knew that his art was nothing special, but it was nice for venting purposes sometimes, and on occasion he would use it to record something beautiful or fascinating he had seen -- usually while spying on someone else's thoughts. Speaking of, he observed with quiet amusement at Kyle's attempt to visualize what a viola could look like. He resolved that if he could get his hands on one he would bring it back to the room and play Kyle something just so they would know for sure what the instrument could do. Not only that, but it seemed that Kyle would probably be on board for a makeover at some point, which was a lovely prospect and Florence would have to prepare for it soon enough!

"Science club?" Florence was hopping off his bed again, making his way back to his bags to continue with unpacking; might as well fill his free time before the assembly with menial tasks like this. "What do you do in science club? Experiments? Hm." He sounded curious, but that probably wasn't the sort of club he would do very well in. He had never failed biology or chemistry or anything like that, but it was never his forte. Art club sounded much better, for all that he had never done it himself. With a shrug, he yanked a bag full of toiletries out of one of his suitcases and considered Kyle's question. "I suppose... maybe a choral group, or music club, or something like that. Who knows, maybe I will start a band, become famous." He grinned to show that he was obviously joking, but it was a fun idea he had considered before, and not just because it might impress his parents. Then again, he probably wouldn't be playing the sort of music they would care for, so that would just be another disappointment to them.

Unpacking kept him from fidgeting or dwelling too much on that line of thought. However, he found himself wondering more and more about what he -- what all the students here, he assumed -- was really here for. "Kyle?" He hesitated partway through withdrawing a polo shirt from his bag, turning to look at his roommate with curious eyes. "If it is alright to ask, what brings you here? To this school specifically, you know. Your... magic? You know." It was difficult to even know how to talk about this, strange that he was able to without fear of someone thinking him absolutely off his rocker. He really did wonder what different abilities his peers possessed, though, and Kyle's capabilities seemed as good a place as any to start inquiring, since Florence had not yet managed to fully figure it out through observation. Something about that strange monstrous creature that was lurking about the room in Kyle's eyes, but Florence didn't quite understand the significance. "I could show you what I do, too, if you would like." That would make it a fair trade, right? Even if Florence was hesitant to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, he couldn't very well expect Kyle to tell him everything without offering something in return. And it seemed only fair to let the other teen know that thoughts really couldn't be private around him, since they were to be roommates.

Blessed Seeker

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXEDWIN ALEXANDER
    silentxxshadow

Edwin was not on Campus. He'd realized the night before that he still needed some things before he'd be ready for his classes this year, so early that morning he'd headed out to town to do a bit of shopping. The process had taken longer than he'd thought it would. He was currently in the back of a cab, on his way back to the school. I should really get a car... He thought as the driver chattered to him. Bane, his favorite and oldest Shadow Creature, had been left at the Academy, and now, as Edwin sat back in the cab, he closed his eyes and looked through Bane to see what the wolf saw back at the school. It was a more recent development to his powers, and often gave him a headache, but he wanted to prepare himself for the scene he'd be walking into.

Students were arriving at the school, and everyone, including the other teachers, seemed to be greeting each other as if the summer had never happened. Edwin sighed to himself. This would be his third year teaching there, but he would need at least a few weeks to readjust to having so many people around before he'd start to feel comfortable again.
    "It's your own fault," Bane's voice told him, sounding only in his own head. "If you want to be more comfortable around people, you should spend your summers somewhere populated instead of living alone in the mountains. You'd acclimate better." The sensible voice continued. Edwin grumbled in his seat, opening his eyes to return to his current surroundings.

Not long later, the cab pulled up at the school. Edwin paid the driver promptly, exiting the taxi with his shopping bags in tow. As he walked through the gates, Bane fell into step with him, silent as usual.
    "Another school year," he muttered to himself, placing a hand on the Shadow Creatures head.

If I seem dangerous would you be scared
    I get the feeling just because
    Everything I touch isn't dark enough
    ❧ If this problem lies in me

Dapper Codger

User Image User Image User Image User Image
    x D O N ' T. L E T. Y O U R S E L F. B E. B L I N D E D. B Y. F E A R. O R. A N G E R ,. E V E R Y T H I N G. I S. O N L Y. A S. I T. I S x

Dawa grinned at the mention of last night events, chuckling quietly. Yuzuru had what, one drink? Not even hard alcohol either. She made the mental note to dilute the drink if she ever got him to go out drinking with her again. The experience really did turn into a mess once other patrons starting misidentifying him as a female, especially the ones who had been drinking. Still, she had fun and hoped he had too.

Her expression grew more serious as he mentioned getting asked out by another student. She really couldn’t blame them for mistaking him for a female, she had when they first met, believing him to be a tomboy to explain the masculine clothes. It was the name that tipped her off, which probably made it all the more annoying for him. Did the students not bother to actually learn anything about him before taking the bold step and asking him out? Was bluntness the accepted romance now-a-days? She must be Romeo if so. That’s when an idea hit her. She should make him a sign, or if he was too shy to wear it, business cards he could hand out whenever someone hit on him. It would at least save him from explaining the same thing multiple times a day.

“Yeah, as I’ll ever be.” she answered with a faint smile. At least it will give her something productive to do rather than trying and failing to meditate, turning to drinking shortly after. Her liver is probably thrilled for the school year to start. It quickly became apparent that her liver wasn’t going to be the only one, Caius stumbling over and answering Yuzuru’s other question before she could. “Don’t encourage him, that’s school property!” she scolded though it was too late, the male was already asleep hanging off of Yuzuru. “Good lord, am I the only one here capable of holding their liquor?” she muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose.

“Well I vote you take over the cafeteria. They need a new menu desperately.” she added after Yuzuru expressed remorse for leaving his old kitchen, dropping her hand back to her side. Maybe it would make him feel better to share his passion with the entire school rather than just a classroom. Plus, the cafeteria food wasn't that good.

Mabin soon joined them, Dawa nodding in agreement before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. “Ready for the school year to start?” she asked, a chill running down her spine shortly afterward. Her green eyes landed on Edwin, quickly moving to the shadow creature following him. She had never been fond of those with dark and/or shadow powers, if only because she was terrified of the dark, but she still tried to be civil. She waved at Edwin with a grin.

IN the area near front gate ▪▪WITH Yuzuru, Caius, Mabin, Edwin & several students ▪▪HAVING a conversation w/ Yuzuru, Caius, Mabin, and maybe Edwin ▪▪NAME Dawa Pakshi ▪▪TEACHES ancient/history & combat club ▪▪PROFILE link
    Rhino Sensei
    C l o u d N ii n e
    Sheriff Kyle
    RoboticSelkie

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ∂ιαвℓσ яαιѕєѕ αи єуєвяσω, ѕтяαωвєяяу мιℓкѕнαкє ιи нαи∂. ▄▀▄▀▄▀

αgє: 17
    ωєιgнт : 204ℓвѕ
    нєιgнт : 5'5"
    ∂αтє σf вιятн: 6-27-94
    ѕσиg ιи му нєα∂ : ℓємσи ∂ємσи - ѕυивєαм ℓιgнт ѕнσω fℓσωєя ѕєє∂

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ωнαт нανє уσυ ∂σиє тσ му иє¢ктιє? уσυ тιє∂ ιт υρ ιи α киσт. ▄▀▄▀▄▀

ѕтreѕѕ ℓєνєℓ : 34%
    fєєℓιиg : Irritated
    ѕтαтυѕ : 100%
    ¢σмραиу : A lot of folk
    ∂σιиg : Chatting with Florence
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ℓємσиѕ σи тнє ℓєfт ѕι∂є, ∂ємσиѕ σи тнє яιgнт. иєνєя ιи тнє ∂αяк, иєνєя ιи тнє ℓιgнт. ▄▀▄▀▄▀

σσ¢ :

KYLE

Science club was mostly experiments in physics and chemistry. Unfortunately for Kyle, they never messed around with the insides of things often. That was their passion apart from the arts. Learning about biological processes and getting up close and personal with the subject. When the prospect of music came up, they switched thinking. Bach, Tachelli, and so many more brilliant composers came to mind. It made Kyle crave his bass and guitar.

When asked about their powers, Kyle frown somewhat. "Uh, well it's hard to explain, not like fire magics or mindreading.." they paused as they regained their composure, "But I can show you. You'd find out any way...I have to ake medication for it every night, so it's not really a thing I can hide well.." With a sigh, Kyle released the grip they held onto their hallucinations, letting them phase into reality.

Neon toned orbs and strings floated around, seeming o drift on a breeze. They collected around the two, still dancing on the imaginary wind. "It's like this all the time for me, but I can mostly ignore it..But I can make it real if I let go of my handle on it." KYle explained, swating an orb out of their face, "What about you?" they asked, eager to know.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ωнєи ι єѕ¢αρє αт ℓαѕт, ωнєи єиσυgн тιмє нαѕ ραѕѕє∂. вυт ѕσмєтнιиg кєєρѕ мє αѕ α ρєт: тнє σиℓу нσυѕє тнαтѕ иσт σи fιяє уєт. ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Etoilune

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces