This is why you can't do serious plots on Gaia 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Sparkly Prophet

User Image~Micha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be steady on your feet,
No matter the trouble you meet

[You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid.]

Micha could hear both of them enter the ring, ready to settle once and for all who had the superior fighting style. He leaned forward as if doing so would make it any easier for him to determine what was going on in the ring. He could only make speculations; the sound of feet and hands making a violent 'swish' as they tried to hit their target. From what he could gather, no one had landed a hit just yet, but the fight had only just started, and none were determined to come out of the ring the loser.

He had been so caught up in listening to the fight that he had nearly missed the footsteps coming from behind him. In the back of his mind he remembered the Tse'elon telling him and Alistar about the run in she had with the MMA club and couldn't help wonder if whoever it was had their sights set on her in an act of revenge.

He nearly flinched when the newcomer had taken a seat beside him, but couldn't sense anything hostile about them. When asked what the fight was about, he couldn't help the smirk that spread across his face, "To see which better: Boxing or Krav Maga." He answered simply. The voice that had asked him was low, deep, and obviously male. The one sitting next to him had asked him which he thought would win, Micha shrugged, "No idea." He wasn't about to determine such an answer when he had only met them and the fight had only just begun.

I'm not the hunter,
I'm not the marked.
Just looking for wisdom in the dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~Micha~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC
Company: Alistar, Tse'elon, and Dalkor

pink_peonies
srsSam
Gourey
Alistar Tado Mouna

| Health: Healthy | Mood: Interested | Age: 17 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 163lbs | Weapons: None|

User Image
                                Absorb what is useful, discard what is not...

____As he expected; the girl planned on going for a lunge. Anticipating the move, everything seemed to have slowed down for him. His eyes observed the girls stance, taking note of her balance, which leg carried most of her weight, and the best way to neutralize the attack. She lunged with her right foot forwards, going unorthodox to his orthodox. If she managed to wrap her hands around his waist or leg she would have to upper hand, and would able to take him down instantly.

Luckily his right foot never planted on the ground. With his right foot in the air and his left leg bent, he lunged almost instantly the same time she did but with his body leaning forwards and towards the left more. Due to the way he stepped with his jab; diagonally, and now lunging back, he was now moving back parallel to his diagonal step. Basically pivoting towards the right. As he dashed back and leaned towards the left, he pulled his jab back into its low guard while shooting out his right cross with his hip leading the shoulder which leader the fist which aimed towards the side of her head. This was a typical counter puncher tactic, an offensive jab with a counter cross.

Apply in what is uniquely your own...

OOC: Anyone else got Dark Souls 2?
COMPANY: Micha, Tse'elon

MAGIEmage

srsSam

Shirtless Genius

User Image
"To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

-Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Time has now moved forward. It is the evening (5am). A cool wind is coming in from the sea and on it is the overwhelming smell of smoked meat and burning wood. The days are longer so there's still a few more hours of sun in the sky. A romantic sunset will soon descend on the beach. It's a fine moment that most people enjoy on the first couple of days. As school goes on, most will begin to take this scene for granted.

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Tse'elon

██████████ ████ ██████████
This heart, it beats, beats for only you.

In a way, Tse'elon expected Alistar's dodge but there was just something very different about it when it happened right in front of her. On the tv you get to watch his fights from the outside. You're relaxed in your room and get a different view. In the ring with Alistar, he seemed so much faster. He escaped her lung by following through with his jab and moving his feet to the punch's course. His textbook boxing led him straight into the right cross. The punch was dramatically powerful and in textbook perfection with his hip and shoulder moving in unison.

Fortunately for Tse'elon, this was not outside her prediction of the exchange. This was the worst case scenario so it was something to avoid at all costs. The young woman allowed her lunge to follow through and let her body fall to the ground. Down there, she was far outside of the punch's range and a straight boxing style has absolutely zero moves for dealing with her positioning. He can't punch her when she's on the ground. Or rather, he shouldn't. He would give away too many tells, his body would have to move with the punch and his weight would be horribly misplaced. It would be like punching a pit fall, the only thing you'll do is fall.

From the ground Tse'elon quickly slid her feet into position and attempted to sweep Alistar's legs. It wasn't likely to work with his level of reflexes but there was a possibility since he was in mid swing. He's experienced so she expected him to back up and retreat. He couldn't attack her and she couldn't attack him. He'd have to let her up and then she could restart the amtch and attempt another grapple.

OOC:
Company: Alistar, Micha, Dalkor
Music:

My heart is your heart.

Pink_Peonies

MAGIEmage

Gourey
Appearance: early twenties
User Image

Dalkor watched the fight, the match seemed to be going quite as one would exppect. Though the girl seemed to be holding back any strikes of her own. This fact was slightly annoying for Dalkor since he wanted to see more of a straight fight yet it seemed as though since the fight here was more of a contest of style over skill that there would be hinderances placed on both fighters.

"I see. So it would seem both fighters are being held back in a way, though the girl seems to be at the disadvantage here in keeping away from striking as she is." Dalkor looked to the boy sitting next to him noticing that he seemed to listen to the fight more then watching it, then upon looking it seemed that he was blind instead. This must be Micha then, Dalkor still had his doubts of a blind student entering this kind of school yet perhaps he could make it here.

"You are blind then. Interesting choice for you to come to such a school." Dalkor turned his attention back to the match at hand, there would be plenty of time to get the details on Micha this coming year. "The match seems to be even in a way. Even with pulled punches i doubt the girl could take many direct hits, yet as long as she stays ahead of them she may have a chance." Dalkor thought about giving a more detailed blow by blow of the match, yet really it wasn't his place."How do you think you would do against either of them?"

OOC:
Company: Micha, watching tse'elon and alistar

MAGIEmage

Beloved Lover

User Image
To Heal & Protect

When Trent seemed sure of his choice of going to the BBQ with her to accompany him she smiled sweetly. It was rare for her to be able to go out, enjoy the time she got to herself, if fights happened and people got hurt, she was usually the one to be going to take care of them. Being the only full time nurse took it's toll, she only wished she had more nurses at the end of the day. When her parents came over it was the worst, they criticized everything she would do step by step, being medical experts really made them butcher her work sometimes. But right now, Trent had presented an opportunity for her to relax, to spend it with people her age and enjoy the things she usually wasn't able to enjoy by herself. Being with him would place her at ease, she felt comfortable in the medical wing most of the time, anything social was an issue simply because students just found it weird.

Giving him a small nod when he suggested they could watch the others set up the area for the even she went to the door. "Let's get going then, we can have a look around the beach, there's usually a few dolphins near the shore at this time." She suggested knowing that watching the staff members set up an event might prove boring and going around the area to explore new territory seemed like a fun idea. Heading out with Trent she left the note on the door saying she was out and who would be on duty for now while she was gone, the practice nurse heading inside soon after she had left. "How did you get started in all of this? Your fighting lifestyle." She said wondering how he became interested in a path like it, maybe his was chosen by his parents, like herself, but she was lucky she liked the medical field at this point. "Oh, I was going to say. Considering there is still a lot of time between now and the start of the event, I figured we could spar, show you my fighting style." She added looking to him with a smile as they walked towards the path to the beach.

Who Can Manage All These Fights

srsSam

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Trent Raden

Your promises, they look like lies
Your honesty like a back that hides a knife.

As the two walked through the building, Alex asked Trent about how he got into martial arts. Specifically, she wanted to know about his fighting style. The subject was a testy one that he didn't like to approach. One might be able to guess this as he took his time with his answer. It's an easy way to tell that someone is deciding what to say and what not to say. "Tae Kwon Do is pretty popular. Especially among parents that are looking for babysitters."

While it was true that Trent's school taught him, and others, serious combative Tae Kwon Do as well as competitive sport Tae Kwon Do, it's no secret that this isn't the case for everyone. Most people that pick up a martial art aren't as dedicated. Any student under the age of fifteen is likely there because their parents put them there. Lots of parents want to build confidence in their children. At worst, they're just looking to get the kids out of the house for a few hours. At his rank, Trent's often teaching the middle belt classes filled with teens and preteens in these situations. Though he didn't answer her question, most people don't notice.

When she suggested that they spar, he couldn't help but laugh. It was only a few chuckles before he covered his mouth and cleared his throat. "Sorry. I would really like to see your style in action but I don't think sparring is the right environment for it." He knows his weaknesses and one is trouble holding back. When it came to sparring, Trent's either not trying or going all out. Not trying is disrespectful to the opponent and he honestly didn't think Alex could handle him being serious.

The young man was beginning to have a vision of the whole night being a difficult balancing act on his part.

OOC:
Company: Alexandra
Music:

Run away, run away, I'll attack.

Spicy Solange

Sparkly Prophet

User Image~Micha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be steady on your feet,
No matter the trouble you meet

[You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid.]

The fight hadn't escalated much. From what he could tell, a few punches had been been thrown, but avoided. He wasn't sure how the fight would progress and he had no way of favoring one over the other.

Micha nodded, trying to listen carefully, but the man next to him was much more interested in talking about the fight than letting him listen to it. It was understandable, he supposed- it would be awkward just sitting next to each other without a little conversation between them. It had taken longer than he had expected, but the man sitting next to him had finally noticed that Micha was blind, "Interesting?" He asked, his tone sharper than he had expected it to be, " I study martial art like anyone else here." He told him. Micha was sure that he wouldn't be the only one to question his ability because he was blind.

Once again, Micha didn't know how to answer the man's question. He hadn't thought about getting a fight with either of his new friends, but seeing as they were in a ring fighting, it wasn't totally impossible. He took a moment, contemplating, "I don't know. Have not thought of it."

I'm not the hunter,
I'm not the marked.
Just looking for wisdom in the dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~Micha~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC
Company: Alistar, Tse'elon, and Dalkor

pink_peonies
srsSam
Gourey

Beloved Fatcat

Don't bother, I'll be fine.
Oº°‘¨ sιєяяα ¨‘°ºO
User Image

Sierra had a smile on her face the whole time. His words, his actions, it all struck a cord with her. The girl was very pleased.

"Of course! With due time, I will train you to at least begin to harness your Chi. Everyone has Chi. It's just a matter of believing and trying hard enough." and wit that, she let it go. It was all going to shape sooner or later.

Standing up, she shrugged for a moment, thinking as she looked outside her window, noting it was getting dark. "Well I suppose we should head to the bonfire shortly. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to deter you from going down." And with that, Sierra opened the door, and lead him out with ease.

The girl stood right next to Marcus, almost as if she would be clinging to his arm like a little girl. But she made sure not to touch him, it was far too soon for anything like that. She just really enjoyed his company. "What do you think is going to happen tonight? Anything interesting maybe?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

OCC: OMG I'm so so so sorry. I should be posting more. I started a new job and it's been hectic, my computer broke and blegh! > < I should post more now! I'm sooo sorry!
Company: Marcus.
Music:
I promise you won't ever see me cry.
Gourey
User Image

"It is fine, after all i really wasn't going to be doing anything else today at all." Marcus followed Sierra out of the room and off towards the exit to head down to the beach. Marcus walked on along next to Sierra calmly. She was staying rather close to him yet that did not bother Marcus, she was not pushing anything towards Marcus, though niether did Sierra seem to want to get away from Marcus. All in all it was rather nice to just be walking allong with Sierra.

Sierra asked then what Marcus thought would be happening tonight. "I think it will be a nice evening, lots of food and people milling about. I'm sure there will be a fair amount of fights breaking out as well. Though then again perhaps everyone will actually take this as a night to relax before classes start up." Marcus looked around a bit as they continued on. It was now starting to get dark outside, which would mean everything would probably be starting up soon. It was a nice evening making Marcus wish there was a little more time before classes were to start up, Marcus could enjoy another week or two of just relaxing.

"So then anything planned yet fo you're classes? I know this is suppose to be like a normal school but it seems as though you are more likely to get more credit if you are to fight then actually take classes."

OOC: no need to worry, life happens
Company: Sierra

lKita

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Jun Gooryong
The Ultimate Shield of Kongo-Jyu-Mon

No light, no light
In your bright blue eyes.

Break? Jun could laugh but that would be inappropriate. There was no such thing as a break in his house hold. You are always expected to be settling some business deal, managing some project, accomplishing some task. Jun's "break" was spent going across the entire world meeting and studying the entire student body. He knew their masters. He knew their masters' masters. Half of the new students were recruited by Jun personally. You could call this entire school Jun's territory. With the power, wealth, and standing he had, there weren't even many teachers that could stand in the way of his decisions. That's why the strong rule at this school.

"It was rather uneventful." The student council president said rather blandly as he sipped more of his tea. The light was slowly fading in the room as dusk crept up on them. Vilkas would become a bit more active now that the light was fading. Though, you might miss it if you blink at the wrong time. More importantly, it was just about time to see Nikolai shine at what he does.

"Just about time for the bbq. Do you need help carrying anything to the beach?" Jun asked with every intention of volunteering Vilkas' services. The ninja was likely to do it simply because that's what someone else would do. He was the type that kept appearances and didn't let people know how truly he detested other people.

OOC:
Company: Nikolai, Vilkas
Music:

You want a revolution some kind of resolution.

MAGIEmage

Beloved Fatcat

Oº°‘¨ sιєяяα ¨‘°ºO
User Image

"I want to fight!" Sierra chirped as Marcus meantioned fights. She really did! She wanted to put her training to the test and see what everyone elses strengths and weaknesses were. It was odd, but the girl liked to learn about people, and new fighting styles. But yet, she wanted to prove herself as well.

The girl pursed her lips as they walked slowly away from the dorms. "Classes wise? I know I'm probably taking some sort of art class, and then I will be teaching a club. As for the rest it's just the basic core classes. I don't know if there's any fighting classes, but I may join them." She said simply, then stretched her arms over her head, the small shirt she wasn't used to exposing her mid drift. Not that she cared, the stretch felt awesome as she saw it was starting to get dark.

Her hands back down to her sides, she looked at Marcus with a smile. "What about you? What are your plans?"

OCC:
Company: Marcus
Music:
Gourey
User Image

Marcus was interested to see Sierra wanting to fight. So far he hadn't got the impression from her, though then again he had to remember that this school was comprised of people wanted to become stronger for the purpose of fighting. At that moment Marcus had to admit that he was curious to see Sierra fight, as well as he wanted to test himself here.

Then again Marcus was surprised when Sierra mentioned she was taking a art class with core classes. It seemed odd at such a school that a art class would even be held. Marcus was thinking on this as Sierra started to stretch and Marcus found his eyes being drawn to her bare skin though he tried to keep from looking, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I haven't really thought to much on what classes i'm going to going for. I mean i am doing all the core classes though i hadn't really thought of doing anything beyond that, though perhaps i will find some club to join." marcus paused as he thought about what kind of classes would even appeal to him. "i have never been a very good student i guess." Marcus returned Sierra's smile and decided it would be best to change the subject before he started going to far into his own past. "A fight would be a nice change of pace. Though i doubt a match between us would turn out so well. You seem to favor the blade and i have only basic training when it comes to dealing with an oponent armed with a sword."

As the sun continued its decent Marcus could start to see the beach as well as the area where everything was to happening that night. "It has been quite some time since i been to a beach. I forgot how calming it can be."Marcus spoke quietly almost to himself, yet loud enough Sierra could hear him.

OOC:
Company:Sierra

lKita

Beloved Fatcat

Oº°‘¨ sιєяяα ¨‘°ºO
User Image

The girl saw his eyes, and managed to hide a smirk. How quaint. She didn't even mind one bit.

"Ah, but you see, I don't just fight with a sword." She concluded, hitting her palm at the hilt. "I can also fight with my hands. I may be using Chi, but most people don't notice. I wish to learn more of hand-to-hand combat." Sierra nodded mostly to herself, her fingers caressing the sword handle. Yes, she would learn, but her heart was in sword fighting.
"I could never fight you. I'd hate to hurt that pretty face." The girl said without thinking, and kept looking ahead to the beach. She'd never really spent much time at the beach. She was always training, or teaching. She rarely had free time between homework and repeating.

Looking over at him, she nodded. "You can make your own club if you wish. You don't have to join any. After all, that's what I did." the girl shrugged, and noted what he said about the beach. "Me neither. But it looks super nice. But I bet since it's a fighting school it won't be as calm as you think."

OCC:
Company: Marcus
Music:
Gourey
User Image

It was nice to hear that Sierra had a interest in other styles then just sword fighting, then again Marcus figured that made sense since it would be a good idea to have a back up plan incase you're weapon wasn't at hand. "Any style in paticular for you're hand fighting?" Marcus wondered if it was a style he was familiar with, he even thought of offering to help show her a little muay thai, though he was hesitant there. "Muay Thai is a good art to learn. Though i'm not sure how heavy you want to look at another art now." Marcus had promised his grandfather to never teach another till he himself was of a master level with full control, and at the moment his control was rather lacking.

Then when Sierra made the quick quip about not wanting to hurt Marcus' face Marcus started to respond that he wasn't worried about getting hurt. Then as he replayed what she said he thought about the words another way and started to stumble over his own tongue. He tried to say something again with no success, then again. After a minute Marcus just stopped and tried to move on. In his life Marcus never had much time spent around people his own age, and never had he really had any girl ever say anything like that traight to him before.

Marcus was glad as the subject turned to clubs and the beach. "I'm not sure about my own club. I can't teach Muay Thai, and really i don't know what i would want to do. Even here though i bet the beach will still be one of the more quiet places on the school. The ocean seems to have a good effect to calm the hot blood."

Marcus started to slow a little as he noted the area where everyhting was to be set up more clearly. It looked as a handful of others were about already but really it didn't seem like much was happening yet. "Well i guess we can go give a hand or perhaps continue on for a bit?"

OOC:
Company:Sierra

lKita

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out