Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Cultist

|| xxxThe city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me? xxx ||
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxLxxxxxExxxxxxYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxMxxxxxxMxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"Well ******** me" the boy mused under his breath, slamming the taxi door after throwing a few bills haphazardly at the man before waltzing into the courtyard; barely veiled contempt hidden behind green eyes as he took in his surroundings. His left hand twitched as he pulled at his black t-shirt collar; why did he have to be here again? Well, it wasn't all bad seeing as how he was finally out of that hell-hole; he just needed to not screw up completely and he wouldn't have to go back. Well, now that he was of age he would be sent somewhere far worse...,

A wide grin etched itself onto his features as he thought about how much trouble he would cause, intrigued at how far he could go without being reprimanded too badly. His left eye twitched as men of all ages started crowding around and 'socializing'; the boy could barely hold back a grimace of disgust. Petty, disgusting creatures really. Their lives are completely meaningless and yet here they are, attempting to be 'fixed' and sold off to society as well-bred ******** toys. At this point in their lives, nothing could be be changed, it was far too late. Unless they go 1800's with lobotomy's and electro-therapy, all that is going to change is their current behavior. In ten years? Ha, they'll all be ********.

Riley wore a rather simple outfit, complete with dark, ratty jeans, a plain black t-shirt and unlaced black combat boots; It was still warm enough for the boy to forgo his usual hoodie. The delinquent only carried two bags with him, a black duffle bag and matching backpack. Living in an orphanage and then moving from dealer to dealer before being sent to juvie and rehab didn't allow for the boy to accumulate many 'precious items'. Well, the things he did care about were confiscated for obvious reasons.

Rain started to fall as people scuttled by like roaches begging to be stepped on, afraid of a little water. Holding up his hand, the boy just stood, enjoying the feeling of water caressing his skin before he was ran into by some punk a** child. Watch where the ******** you're going, asshat he barked out, pushing the kid away from him. He nodded meekly and ran away in fear, causing Ry to smirk delightfully. If everyone in this s**t-hole was that easy to frighten he would have no problems here. Maybe all the teachers would be pansy, walking self-help guides, always ready to lend a ear and a shoulder to cry on. Snorting to himself, Ry finally made his way across campus and to his dorm, practically dripping by the time he opened the door. Ignoring the fact that he would most likely be forced to have a roommate, Ry contemplated how easy it would be to scare them off and get a room to himself before unceremoniously shrugging his bags off onto the floor.

Due to all the paperwork and bullshit that needed to happen when he got out, the boy was late, arriving near dinner time but since it was Sunday, there were no classes so it didn't really matter. Realizing he hadn't eaten all day, his stomach growled as if on cue and the boy turned and made his way to the cafeteria by following the signs, inwardly groaning at how many people were there; shoving their faces likes pigs at a trough. Another person brushed against him, causing his hand to curl into a fist and his left eye to twitch. Not here...Not here... he chanted to himself, knowing he couldn't start a fight with this many people around, on his first day no less. Biting his lip to calm down, the boy finished grabbing his food, a simple sandwich and Dew, before plopping down at a random table, ignoring the males that surrounded him. Before he could start eating however, the same kid that brushed up against him did it again as he slid on the forming puddle around Riley, causing Ry to reach out and grab his arm, pulling him down so their faces were mere inches apart. Touch me again and I will rip out your throat, understand? he growled out in annoyance before 'gently' shoving the other away. ********, he was not going to be able to handle this....

We'll use the trees as torches, do you wanna burn it with me?
                                        xxxxxxxxWe'll flood the streets with corpses, do you wanna burn it with me?

We'll watch the city ********' bleed, do you wanna burn it with me?xxxxxxxx
                                        And bring the world to its knees, do you wanna burn it with me?

Partying Fatcat

User Image

Awake on my airplane
Awake on my airplane
My skin is bare
My skin is theirs

How I'm feeling: (。-_-。)

User Image

//ᴀ ν ᴘ ᴅ ⊗ o c ᴅ\

He was going to avoid everyone. Giles refused to look back, he would eventually apologize to the school nurse. Mr. Loza was it? Oh no, he couldn't even remember the nurse's name! How could he even apologize if he did not even comprehend his name?! "It's because your worthless.... the voice inside his head droned monotonously. He hazard a guess that the medicine was working. At least it was drowning out his own voice. He hated it, he despised the way he spoke to people because it sounded so...Boring.

Eventually making it outside, time had passed as he lumbered through the rain that he paid no heed to. It was just rain, beautiful rain, something intangible that couldn't judge him. How strange was that? Rain is just rain, a thing, the only thing that could care less about his existence. Shifting his hands inside of his hoody his worn Nikes scuffed up against the cement until he was on the steps to the dorm room building. When did he get here? Had the medication really affected him that time slipped away so easily?

Shrugging off the momentous amounts of paranoia. Giles stood in the rain like a sad puppy unaware that his owner would never come back. A soft sigh escaped his chapped lips as he entered with a flooding of emotions. What if his roommate is still there? What if they hated him? What if?! It wouldn't do any good to question himself anymore. Mentally exhausted he languidly stepped into the halls cautiously glancing about to make sure that his face was covered.

What felt like an eternity Giles found his room. The door was unlocked thankfully, hazel eyes sweeping the door frame before he turned the knob. He did so several times "one, two, three...No again! One, two, three, four..." after about five twists he could finally let himself in. A huge breath of relief escaped his lips once more as he tripped over his feet to fall straight onto his own bed. He got up instantly forgetting that he had left his stuff here earlier and dragged it towards the bed post. His hands intertwined with the hanky hidden inside his pants pocket reassuring him that everything would be alright.

Tomorrow was a new day, he could apologize to his roommate and the school nurse. Heck, maybe he will even attend some classes. Well, few...Okay maybe one.

Where I'm at: In my room, asleep.
Stock Thanks: Polaroid Stock

Could you take my picture
Cause I won't remember
Could you take my picture
Cause I won't remember

Tipsy Shapeshifter

9,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
o n l y t h e s u r f a c e
xxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with feardon't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
h o l d on to me as we go; just k n o w you're not a l o n exxxxxxxxxxxxx
settle down . . .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it'll all be c l e a rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                Cans of tin knocking and crashing about was never a good sign. Well, unless someone was tending to their recyclables, but in Reese's case he was definitely not playing around with soda cans.

"Ah, no, please-"

A sharp crack and thud, a plop of something thick and gooey.

"Shoot, shoot, shoot-"

A metallic ripple and shudder as something was pulled open. A horrified gasp was shortly followed by a rapid escalation of noise, bouncing and jarring sounds of falling paint canisters. Reese was caught in the middle of it all while opening an unsteady storage locker, of which a dozen similar ones stood at the back of the art classroom. He had been rifling through each locker to assess what supplies he would need to order later on. As luck would have it, the only locker that wobbled when touched had contained large cans of paint, some of which had been opened and resealed the year prior. Even slowly pulling open the door had done nothing to stop the disastrous tumbling that followed.

"Really, this is just, I mean, who on Earth would, for any reason---great. Lovely. I really liked these pants..." Reese groaned aloud, shuffling his feet amongst the mess, pulling at the thighs of his worn out jeans, now splattered with an interesting array of yellows, blues and purple. Oh, and a little pink around the left ankle. Perfect. He had been transformed into a walking-talking bouquet of posies, or some such thing similar. Stifling another groan, Reese hobbled-hopped to the "trash" tarp he'd laid out earlier to pile old supplies on. Flopping down on the thin white sheet, he grabbed a roll of blue construction paper towels and hurried swiped at the paint coating his jeans down his long legs.

After another half hour, it was obvious that nothing he did would save his favorite jeans. They were a little too avant garde for his taste, even as an artist, and he had no change of clothes to go to dinner in. At least his cowl-neck sweater had avoided turning into a turbulent super nova rainbow. Reese, glad that he'd worn plastic covers over his shoes, spent several minutes piling trash into a bin and tossing more toxic things into a separate bin to be hauled away and properly taken care of. At a long row of sinks, he washed up his hands and forearms, pausing to peer at himself in the adjacent mirror. Semi-dry fingers tugged at his hair to no avail: the humidity had made the ends of his hair curl and nothing he could do would fix that. Except perhaps stepping out into the pouring rain for an impromptu shower. Eying the weather out the classroom windows, Reese grimaced. No, better to show up a little colorful than have to shake out like a wet dog.

Stomach growling and his classroom somewhat restored to order, Reese headed down the corridors to the other side of the building. The cafeteria was in the next building over: a quick sprint through the rain had him out and through the front doors. Having skipped lunch after his chat with Silas, Reese was all but famished and made quick work of joining the food line. Whatever looks he garnered for his less-than-stellar appearance went unseen as he picked out a number of items and piled them onto his tray. Swiping his card at the cash register, Reese grabbed a water bottle and a ceramic mug with hot water at the drink counter. After finding a teabag and silverware, Reese took a moment to consider his seating options.

A number of parents had remained, perhaps to wait out the weather, and sat besides their child while enjoying their meals. As a relatively new teacher, Reese was only somewhat familiar with the faces of the other staff members and knew most only by their last name. Uncertainty speared through his chest like a lance and embarrassment set in as he realized how un-teacherlike he must look. Skirting around the outskirts of the cafeteria, Reese slid into a seat at a corner table, eyes on his tray instead of whoever else sat at the table. Feeling better with his paint-covered pants out of sight, Reese palmed back a chunk of dark hair and his dark blue gaze lifted. Only one other man sat at the table he'd scrambled to and Reese only barely recalled his name - a Mr. Loza.

The other man appeared as uncomfortable as Reese felt and his insides squirmed some. Maybe Loza had wanted to sit alone, but it was too late to get up and pick another table without looking like an idiot. Swallowing, Reese snagged his little bag of tea leaves and dumped it in his hot water. It took a little steeling of nerves, but he managed to offer the man a small, harmless smile as his tea leaves steeped. "I should have asked if you minded anyone joining you. I'm sorry, my manners seemed to have skipped town today... Ah, Mr. Loza?" He said, voice gently tapering off into a questioning tone.

( ooc: owo ) xx ( at: cafeteria. ) xx ( with: chael loza. ) xx ( action: food&tea. )

- - - - - - - ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

████████████████ 〖 R e e s e h i t m o r e████
                          ------------------------------ARTxxxTHERAPY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.spacespacespace
XXXXXXXX ██████ █ ██████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Chael Loza

XXXXXXXXooc;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxEyes darted around the cafeteria as Chael ate. He really needed to get himself together. The year wasn't going to get any less stressful, even after settling into a routine, so he needed to get control of his anxiety and all his problems and send them really far away if he wasn't going to have a nervous breakdown after the first month or so here. He furrowed his brow, scowling down at his plate of food as he continued to push it around rather than eat. Chael forced himself to take a bite, and then another. He'd be considerably less grumpy if he actually put a substantial amount of nutrients into his body. He needed to stop neglecting normal daily activities. Routine. That's what he kept reminding himself over and over. He needed to develop a routine. And then the normalcy would be comforting, he'd get used to it.

A disturbance across the cafeteria immediately caught Chael's attention. Some kid in an altercation with another, grabbing up the guy's shirt, pulling them face to face. Chael gripped the edge of the table, shoving backward in his chair, it squeaking against the linoleum, and he was on his feet before he realized, ready to intervene. But the kid let go of the other, and Chael had to make himself sit down. Minor altercation, no need to get involved. He was embarrassed, adrenaline coursed through him. His cheeks flushed and he went back to scowling down at his dinner, greatly hoping no one noticed.

Chael didn't look up again, he didn't want to accidentally catch anyone's eye, until he heard the chair across from him slide out. He didn't look up at the face initially, just watch the figure, pulling out the chair, plunking down, covered in... Paint? Some type of colorful mess. When he glanced up, the man across from him wasn't looking up at him. Peculiar. As the other man lifted his eyes to Chael's, he took a moment to study the man's face, trying to place a name to it. He was s**t with names, the guy across from him looked vaguely familiar.

He watched the man across from him, searching for words to say, but all of them seemed to have escaped him. He just remained silent, following the others actions until the man finally spoke. That was when it really sank in that he had been quiet the other time, and he swallowed hard, trying to will a blush from creeping into his face. Embarrassing. He didn't want to come off as creepy. "Oh... No it's fine," he assured the other man when he apologized for seating himself without asking Chael if he was wanted there. Chael didn't mind, he should be making himself more familiar with the staff. He gave his head a firm nod at the seemingly questioning tone the other had when it came to his name. "Chael is fine too," he told him, trying to muster up a smile. "An you'll have ta forgive me," he began, trying to be as polite as possible. Heaven forbid he forget to at least do that, his mother would lynch him, even as an adult. Southern charm and manners and all that. He mentally rolled his eyes. "But I'm not so sure I can recall your name?" He looked a bit sheepish, ending at as question to prompt the man into telling Chael his name.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outfit

Tipsy Shapeshifter

9,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Imagespacespacespace
o n l y t h e s u r f a c e
xxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with feardon't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
h o l d on to me as we go; just k n o w you're not a l o n exxxxxxxxxxxxx
it'll all be c l e a rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                    Reese waited, prickling with uncertainty, for a response. The cacophony of noises within the cafeteria grew louder by the minute with each new group to show up for dinner. Parents and students and administration alike mixed and mingled, creating one awkward, tentative exchange after another. Reese felt a little guilty, having escaped the way he had, but there was little energy within him to manage so much socializing. Meeting Silas had been reassuring - the initial nerves had been erased by easy conversation.

Blue eyes flicked away from the cafeteria's broad expanse and lit upon Loza, focusing with a flash of lashes. They widened as Loza replied and the response drew a relieved smile out of him. "Oh? Oh, good, I mean... thank you." he replied, a little breathlessly, as if all the tension had suddenly left his body. Pleased to find his memory hadn't failed him, Reese logged the name away for later reference. Not that he would likely forget it - Chael wasn't a common enough name to be mistaken. As Chael spoke up, Reese's hand stilled over his cup of hot water and he let go of the string attached to the tea bag. A curious light in his eyes, Reese's attention lingered on the soft roll of Chael's voice before the question's content registered. "Ah." He rubbed a knuckle over his brow and let out an embarrassed chuckle. Pink stole over Reese's face, but the young man met Chael's gaze firmly, humoring his own forgetfulness. "No, no, don't worry, that's my fault. My name's Reese. Reese Whitmore. It's nice to make your acquaintance, ahm, Chael." He said, head canting a little to one side and he smiled afterward, honestly pleased to have managed meeting two new people in one day.

If anyone knew his name from his brief stint as a teacher the year before, he'd be surprised. There were a number of new teachers this year as well and Reese couldn't help but wonder if this gentleman was one of them. Picking up his tea, he blew softly on the still-steaming liquid and took a short sip. Not quite satisfied, he set it down to steep awhile longer. "Just Reese is fine, though. You see, Mr. Whitmore was the art teacher before I, but, I was fortunate enough to earn his position now that he's retired." Tone fond and private, Reese picked at the mixed vegetables he's spooned up alongside grilled chicken and a portion of pasta. For any of the old teachers, it wouldn't be news that Mr. Whitmore's "son" had replaced the elderly artist. But how he'd become Reese "Whitmore" was another story entirely. A few bites into his meal, Reese paused, considering the earlier mystery he'd briefly touched on. "If you don't mind my asking, will you be teaching at Black Rock? Administration, maybe?"

( ooc: owo ) xx ( at: cafeteria. ) xx ( with: chael loza. ) xx ( action: food&tea. )

- - - - - - - ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

████████████████ 〖 R e e s e h i t m o r e████
                                            ------------------------------ARTxxxTHERAPY

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
------------------- - - x x Quinn Meyers
i'm a mess, but at least i know how i can make you laugh like no one else...

Although he’d had a good amount of candy for “lunch”, Quinn was still hungry when dinner came around. It was a little early for a late night snack (or that’s what his stomach thought anyways since it was still on South African time. Pfft. Stupid stomach.) but waiting had never been his strong point. Besides, he still had some candy to try and some favorites to pick up again. The thing now though, was that it looked quite a bit more crowded. Pfft. Absolutely had to remind him that he was at a school, eh?

Sighing, the bluenette squinted, tilting his head and raising his glasses so that they wouldn’t be obstructing his view. He couldn’t wait to actually get closer to all the candy so he just used the one skill he’d been given - farsightedness. But even then, he really couldn’t wait. Without really considering the others in front of him, Quinn slipped out of his place, heading straight forwards and quickly grabbing his predetermined dinner menu and a few other colorful packets of candy before heading for the checkout and swiping the card that had been in his pocket. Huh. It worked.

But now the next thing to figure out was somewhere to sit. There were free seats sprinkled all over, some near normal people, some near not-so-good looking people and some near... hot people. Ooh. As he was walking, someone in front of him took a slip and ended up face to face with some guy whose face was twisted into a pretty little scowl. And there was a seat right next to him too, perfect!

A smile lighting his face, Quinn made his way over - avoiding slipping on the puddle, dumping his “dinner” onto the table and sliding into the seat, “is that all you’re eating?” He asked, dumbfounded at the pathetically small amount of food in front of the apparently violent prone, hot guy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -- - - x x speech;; firebrick red
- - - -- - - x x notes;; talking to Riley
- - - -- - - x x ooc;; ~

oh, such a mess, but at least i've always been myself without no magic spells...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assimilated Cultist

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxLxxxxxExxxxxxYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxMxxxxxxMxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

After shoving the dumbass kid away, Riley inwardly groaned as the little spectacle caught the attention of those around him. Did they seriously think he couldn't hear them? Did they really having nothing better to do with their pathetic lives then gossip about him? Hearing two guys make a comment about him as they walked past, Riley couldn't help but make a snide remark in return, What are you, a bunch of ******** 12-year old girls? The two quickly scuttled away as if afraid he would pounce any minute. Wise choice. Twitching, Ry closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance, trying to calm the ever-burning rage that seemed to always be simmering just below the surface. He honestly knew that he had some obvious issues that needed to be worked out but it was hardly his fault, the people here, and everywhere, were just so ******** stupid.

Trying his best to ignore all the incessant, annoying chatter that surrounded him, Ry was able to take a bite of his sandwich, followed by a swig of his Dew before something very unexpected happened. Someone purposefully sat down...next to him. Green eyes furrowed in brief confusion before he settled for his typical annoyed glare. Wasn't it painfully obvious that the boy didn't want to be bothered? Kids these days, so ******** oblivious. They ran out of fresh human body parts so I had to settle for this he replied sarcastically, annoyed at having to talk to someone his first day here. Gulping down half the bottle, Ry turned his head slightly towards the other, eyebrow raised after seeing the contents of what was on his plate. Besides, I could say the same to you he deadpanned, unsure as to how someone could just eat a pile of candy for a meal. It almost made him ill just by looking at it.

Ry had never been much of a fan of sweets. During rehab, the counselors would treat everyone as if they were five years old, giving them pieces of candy as rewards for 'good behavior'. Naturally, the boy didn't take too kindly to be treated like a dog and would always refuse, usually earning him more time in the 'quiet room' for his 'misbehavior'. ******** whack-jobs, every single one of them. Shaking his head, the boy took another bite of his sandwich before actually looking at the punk who decided to sit next to him with piercing green eyes. If you get sick from eating all that s**t and so much as cough on me, I swear I will ******** kill you he said bluntly while pointing at the plate of sugar, figuring being harsh would be the best way to get people to leave him alone, then again, the other kid seemed like the annoying, persistent type.

........Finn Roscoe Beckett__ __ Mister Charming

........|| ooc: ooo, picture on top, sooo fancy, haha. but yeah. newish character. ||

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Black Rock. Finn couldn't say he was happy to be here. At all. Finn couldn't say he exactly missed this place. But he couldn't say he didn't either. He supposed he should just be happy he got sent to a nice reform school. It was admittedly not in the family's price range until his mother's marriage to his now stepfather a few years ago. For that he was grateful. He had lucked out, for the most part when it came to his mother's new husband. Even though he was probably the man’s least favourite out of the three sons he married into, even before this past year. His step father would definitely prefer it if he was more athletic, had more “cool” friends, like his other two other brothers. That's the main reason he probably agreed to play for Black Rock. To get FInn out of his hair while keeping his wife happy by not sending him to some s**t hole. This place wasn't too bad when it came to academics. Maybe if he got his act together he could get himself into a decent college. That thought always tugged at him, telling him that how he spent his last year probably wasn't the best idea.

Finn was now hurrying his way to his room. He had arrived later in the day than most. The skies were getting dark and the rain was coming down, He had managed to get his family to help move some of his bags to his room, and now he was dragging the last of it up to his dorm, goodbyes said and the family heading out. His mother was reluctant to let him go, she wanted to cling to the idea that he was her good boy, suggesting she stay for dinner, maybe take him into town to eat. But everyone else decided they better not.

Taking the stairs leading up to the building two at a time, Finn entered the dormitory building. The sounds of friendly chatter mixed with what seemed to be a few already squabbling roommates greeted his ears as he slipped down the hallway to his room, double checking the number. His roommate had already moved in, no surprise. But you could almost miss it. The other side of the room seemed sparse. He felt guilty for the amount of items he'd brought, even if it was a truly normal amount.

Finn shrugged out of the plaid he was wearing. It was too warm for it really, and it had grown wet in the process of moving in. He draped it neatly over the back of his desk chair to dry. Finn knew he should get unpacked, or at least get out necessities he'd need, like supplies for classes in the morning. He didn't feel like unpacking, but he needed to keep busy. He was itching, he needed distraction, and mindless routine motions of putting away belongings could take his focus off other things he'd rather be doing. Finn made his bed, crisp and clean, making sure everything looked perfect. It needed to be perfect.

Not being able to stand being in the little dorm room any longer, Finn decided he needed to make a choice. He wanted to get lost in a book, he just needed to decide where. He could go sit in the common area on their dorm floor or head to the library and hole up somewhere in there. People watching sounded appealing, but the library was bigger. He slipped into a hooded jacket, grabbing his back pack and pulling up the hood as he hurried out the room and into the rain again. The walk to the library was short. He remembered where it was from seeing it earlier. He wandered around until he found a couch under a large window. Perfect. Peeling the coat off, he plunked down, taking a book from his bad and beginning to read.

click ----- ----- ----- ..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Bunny

User Image

“They ran out of fresh human body parts so I had to settle for this.”
Quinn laughed at that one, deciding to treat it as a joke. The thought didn’t necessarily bother him - it could be taken two ways and he’d chosen to take it the more perverted way. What? There was no rule against it, was there? His eyes flicked to the drink, noting that it had a pretty color before going back to the guy. “Are you one of those that go for the heart or the parts a little lower down?” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, unable to resist asking. He really didn’t care if any repercussions came back to him - pain didn’t bother him. It was his parents and not him that minded.

“Me?” He asked incredulously as he looked at his plate. What was wrong with that? It was a perfectly normal dinner for him. “I had more earlier, this is enough for me,” he assured with an easy smile, waving the comment away and promptly popping a piece of candy into his mouth. Mmmm... sugar. How could anyone not eat this for dinner everyday? This was the most perfect dinner there was - well, almost. Ice cream was definitely better, but he couldn’t have that nearly as often. What a pity. If he could, he’d definitely have it everyday.

When he was threatened though, Quinn didn’t answer, coughing lightly in that direction and grinning unabashedly, raising his eyebrows as though asking what the other was going to do now. There weren’t any germs or whatever since he wasn’t sick so there technically shouldn’t have been any problem in the first place. Now if he dropped dead... that would be interesting. Maybe he could drop out? Those thoughts were already here on the first day of arriving. Not bad at all.
- - - -- - - x x notes;; ~
- - - -- - - x x ooc;; ~

oh, such a mess, but at least i've always been myself without no magic spells...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Assimilated Cultist

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxLxxxxxExxxxxxYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxMxxxxxxMxx

User Image

Neither He replied, rolling his eyes at the boys suggestive tone and comment. In the metaphoric sense anyway since he neither was interested in matters of the heart nor ******** any person that crossed his path. Sure, he was definitely not a virgin but people generally disgusted him enough were it took a heavy dose of something before he even entertained the idea of sticking his d**k somewhere. It probably didn't help that drugs had a very negative effect to one's sex drive, and boy, did he partake in plenty of those. However, when his adrenaline was pumping setting fires to buildings or creating mass riots back in his 'hometown', he certainly wouldn't curb the idea of ********. I prefer the parts that would be the most excruciating to take out he said with a rather sadistic grin, amused at how disturbing the conversation could go. Hey, the other started it [not really] so it was his duty to take it as far as he could go, seeing as how making people uncomfortable seemed to be his forte.

As he made quick work of his food, Riley snorted at the others comment, mentally face-palming himself; because clearly, that wasn't what he meant when he had made the statement about what he was eating. Oh good, I was clearly worried that was all you were eating... Again with the sarcasm but it was really all the boy knew how to say. Growing up how he did, the boy learned pretty quick how to be a smartass. It could be a harsh world out there so what better way to cope, right? Sure, some people couldn't take a little attitude, usually resulting in punches being thrown but Ry was definitely not averse to such 'extracurricular activities'.

As he finished his meager dinner (Ry never particularly hungry due to his previous drug habits), he drank the rest of his Dew and managed to set it down before the other 'coughed' in his direction. Fingers tightened around the plastic bottle, the distinct sound of it crinkling in his hand could be heard. Smartass... he thought to himself, knowing that he did it on purpose and Ry clearly took it as a sort of challenge. And why wouldn't he? The boy was notorious for never-backing down and taking almost everything as some sort of challenge. What can he say, he was competitive by nature. Loosing his grip on the bottle, Ry's left eye twitched and before he could stop himself, his fingers reached out and quickly grasped the others shirt collar, pulling him face-to-face as the bottle went tumbling across the table and onto the floor where it rattled and rolled under another table. Do you want to die? he questioned in almost a half-whisper, green eyes piercing into the others gaze. Sure, a fake cough might be a little extreme to cause a fight to break out but the poor boy was already stressed and annoyed enough with this ******** day that he could snap at just about anything. Perhaps, once he calmed down and dealt with the fact that he needed to be here for only a year, he wouldn't be so prone to violence. Ha, yeah right.

However, the whole scenario seemed odd and less threatening to him since all he could smell was the sweet, sugary scent coming off of the bluenette, which, the boy was not used to. Seriously, did the boy bathe in sweets? It gave him a toothache just thinking about it. Well, whatever; so the boy himself wasn't very threatening [which naturally made him less fun to harass] but he wouldn't back down, definitely not.

Dangerous Bunny

User Image

Neither? So he was neither up for love or a quick bone? Eh, those were boring. He couldn’t help pouting childishly as he heard that answer. That was so not fun, but surely he couldn’t be serious...? Or was he? Hell, there’d better be others who were up for a little bit of fun at any point in time; if not, he wasn’t even sure how he was going to survive. No cigarettes, no alcohol, no nothing. His lips twitched in amusement at the other’s obvious happiness as he stated his preference - if that was what it could even be called.

“How unusual,” he commented, tilting his head, and going after another piece of candy. Quinn didn’t care so much for furthering that particular conversation - he could think of a million different ways that it could go, none of them too pleasant. Talking about pain wasn’t the same as experiencing it and as much as he was unwilling to admit it to Riley, he was curious. Too curious for his own good. “Thanks for your concern,” Quinn winked, ignoring the fact that it clearly wasn’t a remark made by someone concerned for his health as he worked down his pile of candy slowly but steadily, making sure to taste and connect each taste to a wrapper for future reference.

A little spark of adrenaline jolted his senses to life as the telltale sound of plastic being crushed reached his ears. He could almost feel the little ridges created by the force exerted on it, feel them digging into his skin and leaving pretty little bruises there. They might have - if the bottle hadn’t fallen to the ground, rolled somewhere and lain there by itself, ignored by everyone. So lonely. So sad. It was about then that he was alerted by his nerves that he was suddenly a lot closer to the guy that he’d been talking to. He could see the bright green eyes - too bright for night time, feel the fist curled in on his shirt, holding him close. Quinn’s eyes were wide - he hadn’t expected this and his nerves were on hypersensitive mode. This was getting good...!

Wait. Did he want to die? Wasn’t this a little premature for death? He just got here and dying now would be no fun at all. “Well, it depends,” he replied, none too smartly, not even bothering to fight back as his hand closed around another candy, obviously not ready to die. But now that the other had started it, he was curious to see how far this could go. “How would you kill me?” He asked in a sultry voice, tilting his head curiously.
- - - -- - - x x notes;; ~
- - - -- - - x x ooc;; ~

XXXXXXXX ██████ █ ██████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Chael Loza

XXXXXXXXooc;

xxxxOh, he hoped he wasn't making the other man too uncomfortable. Chael tended to have a problem with seeming unapproachable. And here this guy was, taking a risk, coming up to him to join him at dinner. And Chael wasn't doing anything except put out a grumpy vibe. Okay, time to change that. He straightened himself up, trying to look pleasant and like he enjoyed having the company, because honestly he did, despite what his demeanor might imply. Interaction with someone else meant less time to dwell on his own thoughts. He could get sucked into conversation with this guy instead of growing uncomfortable from every little other movement in the cafeteria.

The other man, Reese as he was to learn, seemed almost surprised once Chael said it was no problem that he had just sat down without acting. He acted like he though Chael would be upset, insist he left, that he wanted to be alone. But thankfully, Reese seemed to relax once he was given Chael's "approval" for joining. Though he was clearly still a little tense. Maybe he was just as bad with social interaction as he was and would be just as nervous through the whole process. He kept reminding himself to loosen up or else he was only going to make things worse. Warm and inviting, that's what he told himself. "It's nice to meet you too," he informed the man. He made sure his hands were clean of food before extending one across the table to a man for a shake. That was still a normal thing to do right? It wasn't too formal was it? Chael was almost always questioning every little interaction.

Chael felt a little guilty that the other man had known his name and he had been absolutely clueless as to who Reese had been before moments ago. The other man then went on to explain that he was the art teacher here, that he'd replaced the one from last year. Mr. Whitmore. Oh what a coincidence. "Oh hey, that's funny, same last name," he remarked. Chael wasn't always the brightest, given he also hadn't been here before this year to know about any of the circumstances surrounding Reese and the other man. He just thought it was a weird happening that they shared a last name. After a short break in the conversation to continue eating, Reese inquired about Chael's place here. He stopped dwelling on the level of awkward his last comment was and paid attention to what he was now being asked. "Oh... Yeah no teaching for me," he said with a short laugh. "I don't think I could handle that." Or at least that much constant interaction with students each day. "I'm uh... I'm a nurse here," he said with a small shrug. It wasn't that he was exactly embarrassed of the title, it just felt foreign in his mouth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outfit

Assimilated Cultist

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxLxxxxxExxxxxxYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGxxxxxxRxxxxxxIxxxxxxMxxxxxxMxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

s**t always, always got out of hand way too quickly. Here the boy was, trying to have a nice 'relaxing' time eating a stupid sandwich and someone had to go and ruin it; someone always had to ruin it. Did he have a giant stamp on his forhead, proclaiming to the world that he wanted people's attention. Well, maybe he was partially at fault what with all the fighting and hitting people for 'no apparent reason' but that was just who he was. Some people even seemed to be attracted to that part of him, something he never quite got. Sure, the boy liked interesting things and if someone intrigued him or provided entertainment he wouldn't mind them sticking around but to actually befriend someone just because of their asshatery would never make sense to the boy. Perhaps the bluenette was someone like that.

The boy however, was obviously stupid or something. He seemed to have no real sense of danger, popping another piece of candy into his mouth while Ry gripped him by the collar. This was almost taken as a blow to his 'manliness'. Did he not seem threatening enough? Should he grow a beard? More muscles? Swastika tattoo on his face? Ry dismissed the idea quickly, too lazy to do anything about his appearance and just apathetic enough not to give two flying ******** what others thought of him. At the tone of the others reply, Ry rose an eyebrow as if asking '********? Kid was definitely a masochist. Maybe he was into snuff movies and ritualistic sex orgies. Too far?

Riley was oddly disappointed at the kids lackluster response to his threat. Sure, the school was made for general ******** but to not be taken seriously was kind of irritating, and no real fun at all. He was looking for a fight, and whatever this was, it was definitely not a fight. Sure, he could just punch the kid right here and now but...He just didn't feel like it anymore. The kid's reaction made lose his fighting spirit instead of firing it up as it usually would have. Blame it on the sickly sweet scent the kid radiated. Rolling his eyes at the irony of it all, Ry remained where he was, figuring if anything he could get some entertainment out of this brat. Well... he drawled out in an equally seductive tone, green eyes sparkling as he never broke his gaze. What would freak the kid out the most? Ry always enjoyed the looks on people's face when he 'went too far'.

Do you have a favorite choice? he asked, not really expecting a response as one of his hands went to the table and grabbed the butter knife he had accidentally taken with his food. Bringing it down beneath the table, he ran the edge slowly up the boy's leg. Sure, it was no butcher knife but with the right person wielding it, anything could really do some damage. I could always he spoke barely above a whisper moving his head next to the others, he breath caressing the shell of his ear as he continued to stroke the knife up and down, inching his way closer to his goal. Cut you up into pieces. Starting from the feet and work my way up... as he said this he moved the knife further up, practically caressing the front of his pants. That way you would get to feel the most pain...

Or maybe... he continued, I could slowly gnaw away at your flesh, ripping it from your body until died from blood loss... he would of kept going, he really would, but at that comment he couldn't help imagining himself as a zombie, calling out for 'bwaainz' as he feasted on the bluenette. Would probably taste like candy..., he mused, more to himself but the other most definitely heard it. Ry had the brief urge to bite down and see for himself but luckily [for who?] he stopped himself, ignoring all thoughts regarding why he felt the need to do that.

Or he finally moved back, releasing the boy from his hold as he tossed the knife haphazardly onto the table. I could just ******** shoot you he replied with half a grin, showing slight amusement at the entire conversation and how ridiculous it was. Sure, he enjoys hurting people, getting into fights, and setting buildings on fire but he wasn't a freak...right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff