11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Guidance Counselor

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Micah sleep quite peacefully as he often did, that is, until his body began to violently jerk and contort. He felt hands touching and tickling him all over, and his body instictively pulled away as best as it could, with little success. Micah let out squeals between gasps for breath as his eyes opened. Though his vision was a bit blurry without his glasses, he could tell who his assailant was through the haze. "Kwan... I swear to God I'm gonna kill you..." he managed through laughter and squeals as he tried, mostly in vain, to fight off the Asian teacher. It was the weekend, and Micah's only real plan for the morning was to sleep in. That plan, it seemed, was not going to happen. As he squealed and pulled away, Micah lost his balance and fell from his bed to the ground. "Oww.... You know Kwan... Sometimes you suck... and not in the good way," he said, slowly standing up.

Micah could see that Joseph had already gone through his morning exercises, and was freshly showered. The scent of Joseph's soap invaded his nostrils as he felt for the night stand to retrieve his glasses. When at long last he found them, he slipped them on, the whole world growing clearer as he did so. "You know, if your goal was to wake me up, I can think of something that would have made for a nicer surprise..." he said, giving a sly smirk. Looking Kwan over, Micah realized that the Asian teacher was bare chested. "Did you really wander the halls like that? You know, there are children here. It's not like this place is a locker room or the beach," he said sarcastically. It may not have been appropriate given the presence of the students, but Micah didn't actually care. He caught himself tracing the lines of Kwan's muscles with his eyes before heading into the bathroom.

Once he had relieved himself and washed his hand and face, he reemerged into his room looking at Kwan sitting on his bed. "You know, as long as I've known you, I've never understood your fascination with waking up obscenely early... Granted it's past 9 now, but you've likely been up for some time, dancing in the gardens or something... Am I right?" he asked, knowing he was probably right on the mark with his assumption. Micah flashed a smile as he said, "Well... Shall we head into the kitchen and get something to eat? I could definitely use a strong cup of coffee."
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Chlorokinesis, Toxic Immunity, Pheromone control

((ooc: click pic for outfit ))
Vanilla Little Angel

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Powers: Energy Plasmoids, Superhuman Intuitive Ability, Limited Precognition
With: Ryan, Arla and Lara

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Nolan was running down a hall, only something was off. He was definitely being chased, he could feel it, but there was a definite sense of hopelessness. Almost as if there were nowhere he could possibly go. HE ran as hard and fast as he possibly could, but nobody was around to help him. Even though he shouted for help, there were no signs that anyone was coming to his aid. Suddenly he felt as if he were falling. As he laid on the floor, he opened his eyes to see that he was back in his room. "It was just a dream..." he reassured himself, "..It was just a dream."

It was true, Nolan had been dreaming, but he could never be sure of what he saw in his dreams. There were no real specifics, but it had felt as if it were happening. He knew that he had dreamt of the future before, but without the whole pictures, there was no way of knowing exactly hat it was he was seeing. Nolan slowly rose to his feet, tossing his sheets and blanket back onto the bed for heading to the bathroom for a quick shower. When he was clean, he dried off and dressed before heading out of his room to find some food. When he opened the door, the smell of food was heavy in the halls. Following the scent, Nolan found himself in the kitchen, and no surprise, he was not alone. Ryan was there, as was Prof Sinclaire, and another girl, Lara. "It smells really good in here. Who do we have to thank for the morning feast?" he asked, wanting to know which of the three was responsible.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((ooc: click pic for outfit))
Lilbabe808
Ranah-Teh-Naast
Vanilla Little Angel

Winner

User Image

Beware the monster of the night....

Let's watch it all burn, shall we?

"I am not a monster...I am THE monster..."׺°”˜`”°º×

Katsuro had been in and out of the school, mostly leaving early in the afternoon to begin his...activities. Gang and Organized crime warfare had turned New York into a practical futuristic battleground. Which, was all part of Katsuro's plans. Luckily, the police had contained most of the violence to neighborhoods, and many of them now seemed more like battlegrounds than places of residence. Less chance of civilians getting caught in the cross-fire, which Katsuro never liked to have on his...limited conscience.

Katsuro glanced about the area from the rooftop he was on, perched on the edge Gargoyle style, in his signature white-and gray suit. So far, the Russians and the Chinese had been going at it, and the Italians had been all but wiped out early on. He was disappointed, truth be told. He had expected a more significant fight from the actual Mafia, but they were slaughtered like cattle by the Russians and the Yakuza. Speaking of the Yakuza, he was furious at them! The cowards had concealed themselves to businesses and residences, instead of fighting their enemies. They were going to play vulture, instead of playing warriors.

He would make them fight, and which brings up to Katsuro's current endeavor. He had his cell-phone in one hand, and a small rectangular box with a small metal switch on it. It didn't take a genius to figure out what the other device in his hand was. But here's a hint - it goes boom.Katsuro smirked beneath his mask as he texted Arla.

Turn on the news.

Closing his phone, he stood up, and took a deep breath. He placed the detonator at his feet, and gently nudged the switch with his foot. Placing his hands out like a conductor, he waved them about to his left, and right on cue, Chinatown erupted into a fireball and mass of debris. from the dozens of home-made bombs he had 'liberated' from the Russians earlier in the week. Turning his hands to the right, he waved them about, and paused. He had timed it wrong - the bombs went off a few seconds too late, but no matter. The bombs were infused with hundreds of bullets, rather than nails or other means of death, so rounds ricocheted around Chinatown. All the civilians (Most of them) had been cleared, or left, and so this was merely a way to get the Yakuza and the Triads to go at it, and the Russians to finally start making the big push.

Oh, how he loved New York. He smiled, peeling off his mask, and taking in the fumes of fire and gunpowder. It was a glorious morning for explosions and confusion. Although, he knew that most of the staff would disprove or even try to stop him...not that they could. He didn't doubt their impressive abilities, however, not a lot of them had been in a combat situation where the other person was willing to kill them. He smiled at the thought of them all trying to kill him, and how he would severely hurt or kill most of them before they could eventually overpower him. Katsuro smiled at the sight of the fire, the debris, and the screams of the dying and the criminal scum. He was determined to free this city of their vile clutches, one evil task at a time. He wondered if Wolverine would have approved of his methods, and he knew his father most certainly would, even though he wouldn't necessarily agree with the cause.

Though, Katsuro could care less about what anyone thought of him. Especially his father or Wolverine.

Location.....
New York, Chinatown.
Who am I with?
Myself.
What am I thinking...?
Burn.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Kaiju.....

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Joseph Kwan
Power Control Teacher

With:Micah
Powers: Water Manipulation,Water Creation
Thoughts:Wakey Wakey

Joseph smirked as he continued to tickle Micah,"Oh you know you like me to much to kill me." he said as he got off him and he fell to the floor. When he got up and told him there were better ways to wake him he smiled,"Yeah But I was afraid you might be too loud and some one might hear." he said as he moved next to him and kissed him on the cheek. Noticing him staring at him a sly grin formed on his face,"See something you like." he said as he did fake Bodybuilder poses. "And I made sure no one was around, there was someone in the bathroom, but they didn't see me." he said making a fake pouty face. When Micah was in the Bathroom he chuckled as he laid out on his bed in a sensual position. "Gotta keep these abs you love so much in shape." he said as he rubbed his abs. "Before we go I need a change of clothes." he said as he got up and looked through Micah's closet. "Oh I like this sweater." he said as he grabbed it and put in on Micah's bed then he found some of his jeans and threw them on the bed as well. "Borrowing your clothes." he said as he took his sweats off and stood there in nothing but his boxer brief. He glanced back over and noticed Micah staring at him as usual, walking over to him he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. Breaking the kiss he chuckled a bit,"I guess your excited aren't you?" he said as he walked back over to the bed and got ready. The jeans were a bit tight but the sweater was nice and snug. "So how about that coffee, I think I smell Bacon." he said as he headed toward the door.

Quote:
bygkahuna2004

((Out Of Mutants: hope you all enjoy )

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

User Image

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

this is a PART OF ME that you're never ever gonna take away from me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the needed to know basicsxxxxxlike where i amxxxxxwho i like
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
xxx( c r u s h )xxno one yet
xxx( m o o d )xxtrying to be friendly and social! Plus embarassed...
xxx( l o c a t i o n )xxIn the kitchen!
xxx( o u t f i t )xxLookie Here
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
what i'm wearingxxxxxand what i'm feelingxxxxxand that's all you need to know
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YOU THINK I'M CRAZY? JUST BECAUSE I TALK TO GHOSTS?
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
LEAH JEZBELE REESE
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
I WONDER WHAT YOU'D THINK IF YOU KNEW I WAS JUST LIKE YOU

IF I WAS AN X-MEN, MY NAME WOULD BE ASTRALxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴏʏᴀʟsᴄᴀʀᴅʏ-ᴄᴀᴛᴄᴀʀιɴɢᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅғʀιᴇɴᴅʟʏᴜɴsᴜʀᴇɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ-ɢιʀʟsᴇʟғ-ᴄᴏɴsᴄιᴏᴜsᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏιᴅᴅᴇғᴇɴsιᴠᴇʀᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇғᴜʟᴄᴀᴜᴛιᴏᴜsᴅᴇʟιɢᴇɴᴛ

The brunette haired girl startled awake, her body shaking violently and glistened with sweat as she awoke from the most vivid dream she had ever had in her life. She had dreams of... ghosts of course that were trying to pull her in all sorts of directions when they turned violent because she wasn't following their orders. As a result, she was being suffocated and smothered in her dream. Leah Jezebele Reese sat there hugging her legs as she drew them to her and looked around the room that was hers at the Xavier Institute and all she could think about was how such crazy things had happened in such a short time and how she was finally here after six years of her parents trying to keep her from a place where she felt like she belonged... but sadly she didn't know what to do. She didn't know anybody there but a few people.

Well let's get breakfast and meet some people! she thought to herself as she grabbed some clothes she had just laid out the night before and some accessories from her jewelry box and made her way to the bathroom. She took a quick shower, washing her hair in the process, and got out. She instantly dried herself off and put on her clothes, feeling a little self conscious in how her shirt showed a little bit of her hips and her shorts showed a little more of her thighs than she'd like. If her Uncle was here he'd say she was wearing daisy dukes and her father would make her go change. Even if she was 18 her father still decitated what she could do and couldn't do. She smiled to herself in the mirror, quickly applying her eye liner and did a little bit of a highlight to her eyes with the dark eye make up, but she did it only outside the ridge of the eye so it made her brown eyes pop more and did the rest of the make-up, forfeiting lip gloss because she didn't like the feeling on her lips all that much.

Well it's now or never, she said to herself finally feeling like she was ready to brave the rooms outside her own. She took a deep breath and walked out of the room, walking down the stairs cautiously so as to not fall on her face before arriving at the kitchen. Everyone was probably grabbing something to eat as it was and the smell of it made her stomach growl softly. Self consciously, she held a hand over her stomach as she walked in with her heels tapping on the ground behind her. She felt so exposed with her outfit and it didn't help that she had put her hair up in a ponytail. Leah shuddered as the chill of the AC brushed against the nape of her neck and she walked in more, trying to appear friendly. Entrances were important her father had always told her. You had to smile at everyone and engage them and they'd think that you were confident and cool... or at least that's how it worked for him in high school.

"Um, good morning everyone," she said looking around at the people already in the room and put her bag on the counter. "How is everyone today?" she asked and then realized that no one knew her. "I'm Leah by the way. I just got here a few days ago," she explained and felt foolish about it. She looked down at her hands and her black nailpolish proud that she hadn't gotten any on the skin surrounding her nails.

ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍιɴᴇᴅᴡιᴛʜᴅʀᴀᴡɴʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟᴀɴᴛιsᴏᴄιᴀʟᴏᴘᴛιᴍιsᴛιᴄᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇᴏᴜsᴄᴏɴғʟιᴄᴛᴇᴅᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇᴏᴜsᴅᴇғᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅғᴜɴ-ʟᴏᴠιɴɢʜᴜʀᴛʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇ

POWERSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Portal Creation [pohr -tl kree-ey-shuhn]- Ability to create wormholes, portation "discs" or other spatial portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations

Dimension Travel [dih-men-shuhn trav-uhl]- Ability to travel between two or more dimensions, realities, realms, etc.

Astral Projection [as-truhl pruh-jek-shuhn] - is a paranormal interpretation of an out-of-body experience achieved either awake or via lucid dreaming or deep meditation. The concept of astral projection assumes the existence of another body, separate from the physical body and capable of traveling to non-physical planes of existence. Commonly such planes are called astral, etheric, or spiritual. Astral projection is often experienced as the spirit or astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the spirit world or astral plane.

Astral Trapping [as-truhl trap-ping] - is the psychic ability to trap subjects in an astral-projective state. This can be used to keep ghosts from manifesting (so they remain on the astral plane), keep astral-projectors from releasing their astral self, or keep that astral self from re-entering the user’s body. As a matter of fact, one with this ability could even keep the astral self in the host’s body after sustaining normally-fatal injury (even themselves, whether capable of Astral Projection or not), and keep “phasers” (those who can turn intangible) from becoming tangible again.

Mediumship [mee-dee-uhm ship] - in which one can perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. Users are able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conseption of a spirit world in a trance if desired.

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Guidance Counselor

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Micah watched on as Kwan stripped off his sweat pants, standing there in just his boxer briefs that hugged his body in all the right places. He couldn't really help but to stare, and since they were alone there really wasn't any need for subtlety or restraint. Micah smiled when Kwan wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him. He raised an eyebrow at the Asian teacher's question as he said, "Hey, I just woke up... And besides, you know it's not fair that you come in here just to get me all revved up." There was no denying that he would rather stay right here than head out, he wanted something to eat,but he didn't necessarily need food.

Micah pulled from the hug as he walked over toward the door. He was about to reach for the knob but decided to turn back, leaning against the door in a sultry pose as he looked back at Kwan wearing his clothes. "My jeans look a little tight on you... but if you think their tight now, you ain't seen nothing yet," he said as he sent out a wave of pheromones in Kwan's direction. Micah was certain he would not be the only one having a hard time this morning, but at least his pants were loose and flowing.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Vanilla Little Angel

Hunter

User Image

You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say...
You're talking loud, but not saying much.....
You criticize, but all your bullets ricochet.
you shoot me down, but I get up.

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
You're talking loud, but not saying much

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArla Sinclaire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfessor

User Image

Arla smirked at the girl, Lara, "It's the weekend...I'll live." she said lightly, sipping her drink. Her phone buzzed and she glared as her pocket....if someone was in the Danger Room trying to hack past her locking system she was going to kil--How the ******** did he get my number....? She thought in annoyance, reading the text in dread. News? Oh he didn't.....she gave everyone a polite smile, holding up the phone in a be right back sort of way as she went to the common room to switch on the television. She watched in a bored yet ominous way as she flicked through the varies news channels....and stopping at the one with fire and smoke pooling around the reporter.
'I'm standing outside the city where, as you can see, a fire has spread over what NYPD call No-Man's land. A string of bombs lit up the morning sky 30 minutes ago, and several known criminal building were burned in a spray off---'
She switched the tv off, a scowl on her face as she brought up her phone.
Proud of yourself? I swear if anyone here gets so much as a scratch I'm going to kill you. She typed, knowing he'd probably smirk at best. He enjoyed pissing her off, she imagined. 'Get your a** back here....there is a ******** party we have to chaperone.....if I have to live through the damn thing so do you. Do NOT make me teleport your a** here.' She shoved her phone in her pocket, rubbing her neck....it was sore. Usually sore muscles were never a problem but that a*****e had bitten her something fierce. Or maybe it was the hair pulling. Neither of which she minded at the time, but now on top of the growing headache and lessening drink....well today just felt like a bad day.

Theme Song

User Image

User Image

I'm bulletproof, with nothing to lose....
fire away, fire away
ricochet, you take your aim....
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall,
I am titanium...
I am titanium...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x

Firing at the ones who rise...
But stone-hard, thus bulletproof

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Joseph Kwan
Power Control Teacher

Joseph raised an eyebrow as he turned and spoke to him,"Yeah, they do feel a bit tighter." he said as the Pheromones did their work. Moving to Micah he pulled him toward him kissing him passionately. Pulling him toward the bed he laid down Micah over him. "Wait you used your powers didn't you." he said as he kissed him on the neck. "I can't stop myself." he said Micah just looked so good he had to have used his powers. "No Fair I have no resistance to these powers." he pouted as he kissed him again. "Well now that you have me what are you going to do with me?" he said laying on the bed looking up at Micah.

Quote:
bygkahuna2004

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Powers: Teleportaion, Mediumship,Precognition,Empathy
With: Kitchen Folk
Thought:I hope this is an Okay outfit

Ryan Potter

Ryan smiled when Arla said it looked good,"Thanks." he said with a beaming smile he felt like almost a new person since he came here. When Laura walked in and asked who he was he smiled sheepishly. "My name is Ryan, and it's nice to remeet you Laura." he said as he moved the big plates of food into the dining table which was rather big as the kitchen was big to hold all the students. When Nolan walked in Ryan blushed asking who made everything,"It was me but it was no big deal it was the least i could do." he said looking down as he sat at his seat and put some Bacon on his plate. "Better hurry before it's gone Nolan." he said motioning for him to take a seat near him.
(Out of Cerebros: short >.> )

Demonic Hunter

MutantGirl

xoxoxoxo ×___» ArtemisRaeMinto

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mint

User Image
We are so accustomed )xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` to disguise ourselves to others,
xxxxx that in the end, ___________
we become disguised to ourselves.

X
            X
            X
            XXXXA small breeze blew in through an open window, sending the smell of freshly cut grass into the girls nose. Fully awake, Artemis sat up from her previous position. She'd been up half the night unpacking her things, giving her a few hours to sleep. Swinging her feet to the side of the bed, and walked to her window. The fresh air smelt good, but the blonde closed it shut, pulling the curtains together. Mint turned on her toes, walked over to her closet, and grabbed an outfit. It wasn't one she wore a lot, but she felt like wearing it. Looking around for a towel, the female spotted one, and headed for the shower. She reached in, turning the nobs to a good immature, Artemis looked at herself in the mirror. She had makeup left from the day before, and her hair wasn't a big mess. Though you could tell she'd been up most the night. Once the shower was warm, Mint got in. Fifteen minutes later, She was done in the shower, and getting dressed. She slipped on a pair of shorts, a black tank top, and then her white laced shirt. She then did her hair and makeup. Not wanting to take longer then she would like. After everything was done, Mint put her accessories on, fallowed by her socks and shoes. Looking herself in the mirror, Mint smiled to herself and left her room.X
            X
            X
            XXXXClosing the door, the smell of food filled the females nose. 'Smells good. I wonder if Leah or Cecylia are up?' Mint made her way down the hall, felling a little sad she didn't do her exercises. She brushed off the feeling, as she came the kitchen. "I'll just do twice as much tonight." she muttered to herself. Opening the door's, Artemis noticed four students. Three of which she didn't know. She then noticed the cooked food on the table. "Good morning! The food smells really good." she said, letting her accent show a little. Usually it was unnoticeable, but it sometimes showed in the mornings. Not sure if she was hungry anymore, Artemis sat down next to Leah. She gave her a smile, hearing the female introduce herself. "My name is Artemis, but I go by Mint. I too got here a few days ago." The blonde smiled to the group before looking down at her phone. Seeing no messages, she turned off the screen, and looked back to the students.

OutOfCupcakes:

What songs is on repeat? Roses for the dead by Funeral for a Friend
            What is she wearing? This..
            Where is she? The Kitchen
            Who is she with? Leah, Nolan, Ryan, and Lara
            What can she do? Atmokinesis, Chionokinesis, Telekinesis, and Telepathy.
            What did she say?

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Guidance Counselor

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Micah was a bit taken aback when Kwan took hold of him and pulled back down onto his bed. There was something in the way the Kwan kissed him, it was almost like a drug. "Me? Use my powers on you? I mean I did, but did I really have to?" he said with a mischievous grin on his face. His gloating was once again interrupted by Kwan's passionate kissing. Finally the Asian teacher broke the kiss and laid back on the bed submitting. When he asked what Micah planned to do now that he had him, his grin grew even more mischievous. "What to do, what to do..." he said as he leaned in closer, softly kissing Kwan's ear as he let the pheromones dissipate. "...I think I'm going to have to.... Leave you blue for tickling me this morning. I told you I'd get you for that," he whispered sensually before lifting himself off the bed and heading back for the door. He pulled the door open, about to step outside when he looked back at Kwan in agony on his bed. "You know, I think I do smell food. We'd better hurry and get some while it's still.... Hot," he said accentuating that last word as the cherry on top of his particular brand of revenge.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Vanilla Little Angel

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Joseph Kwan
Power Control Teacher

Joseph shuttered when Micah's lips touched his ear his eye's widened as the pheromones dissipated,"Oh that's just cruel Micah!" he yelled at him as he was still excited. "How was that even for tickling you." he pouted as he adjusted himself and followed him out of the room. Adjusting himself quickly once more before he entered the Kitchen he smelt the food. "Mmm, this food smells good." he said quickly taking a seat and pulling the chair out next to him for Micah. "So Arla you drinking your usual?" he said with a playful smile. "This food taste great who made it?" he asked a Ryan raised his hand and said he did. "So are you kids excited to go to the dance this evening?" he asked as he poured some orange juice. You guys will be getting ot know each other better." he said as he grabbed a piece of bacon and chewed on it.

Quote:
bygkahuna2004

Winner

User Image

Beware the monster of the night....

It's not healthy to know me.

"I am not a monster...I am THE monster..."׺°”˜`”°º×

Katsuro was grinning the entire way home, and couldn't help but stop and glance back the burning New York skyline. The smoke drifted upwards, and wrapped around Chinatown, leaving a thick gray haze over it, and the nearby portions of the city were also home to a smoky haze. Katsuro smiled as he came upon the gates to the mansion, and slid his Teacher ID over the card reader. The gates buzzed and opened wide. Katsuro grinned, dragging himself (Still in his white costume, complete with the two katanas on his back) up to the gardens. He flicked out his phone, texting back Arla.

Before the party starts, do you think you and I could have a private party? And don't be upset, you know that it had to be done.He said, spreading out his body along the grass. He peeled back his hood, and glanced up at the sky. He blindly texted, glancing to the sun, which was rising ever so slowly to ultimately fall. In which, he would again, begin his 'activities'.Come outside, I think we need to talk.He said, smirking, reminiscing about...hair pulling.

Location.....
Outside the mansion.
Who am I with?
Myself.
What am I thinking...?
Fresh air....

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Kaiju.....

Hunter

User Image

You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say...
You're talking loud, but not saying much.....
You criticize, but all your bullets ricochet.
you shoot me down, but I get up.

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
You're talking loud, but not saying much

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArla Sinclaire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfessor

User Image

Arla was leaning against the doorframe, waiting on Kaiju to text back as Joseph made a comment about the rapidly vanishing drink. "If I have to deal with you and lover boy at the party I'll need one to go..." she teased back with a smirk, it became forced as more people entered. She dismissed herself, leaving with a sigh as her phone buzzed in her pocket. She rolled her eyes as she read it, and teleported outside, finding the white clad Kaiju easily. "Talk about what." she asked flatly. Talk....that's it. She drained the rest of her strawberry mimosa smoothie, crossing her arms and tapping the rim with her finger impatiently as she stared down at the man. She instinctively rubbed her neck, not even realizing it as she gave him an emotionless look.

Theme Song

User Image

User Image

I'm bulletproof, with nothing to lose....
fire away, fire away
ricochet, you take your aim....
fire away, fire away
I am titanium...
I am titanium...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x

Firing at the ones who rise...
But stone-hard, thus bulletproof

Cute Receiver

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Guidance Counselor

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Micah laughed quietly to himself as he watched Kwan adjust himself before they headed out to the kitchen. "I'm sorry, but don't worry... I'll make it up to you... later," he said, wrapping his arm around the Asian teacher's waist as they continued walking. As they neared the kitchen, the smell of the food grew ever stronger and Micah could feel the rumbling in his stomach. Entering the kitchen, Micah made a bee-line for the cupboard to grab an empty mug before filling it with the fresh coffee. He raised the mug to his face, breathing in the smell before taking his first sip. When he heard Arla make a remark about having to deal with Kwan and him at the dance, he shot her a dirty look.

Micah took a seat beside Kwan, looking around to the students who were also seated there. "Given the smell, I'd say you have a real talent, Ryan. I mean, besides your other gifts," he said, flashing the young boy a warm smile before taking his first bite. The food was delicious, and as he enjoyed it, his foot moved under the table, rubbing Kwan's leg. "Tonight should be a lot of fun for you guys. Not only do you get to have a more relaxed and social atmosphere, but you'll probably see Prof. Kwan here bust out his moves," he said before taking another bite. Kwan was a great dancer, Micah just hoped he would save one for him.
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Vanilla Little Angel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items