Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Students, how will you be spending your New Year's?

Throwing the party of the century, obviously. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
I don't know. Maybe I'll be at home or with a few friends?? 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Online. How else would I be spending it? 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 10 ]
Crashing ALL the parties! They're in need of my wonderful presence, anyway. 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image

User Image
                                                              a roleplay by ⋮⋮ a very minor neck injury
                                                              genre ⋮⋮ comedy, drama, romance
                                                              literacy level ⋮⋮ lazy lit - lit +
                                                              photo credits ⋮⋮ zerochan & google
                                                              inspiration playlist ⋮⋮
                                                              this roleplay is
                                                              open || closed || accepting

a special thanks to peach milk gfx & carousel for the graphics <3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                                WE ARE WILD, WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES XXXX WE ARE WILD, WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES XXXX WE ARE WILD, WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES
                                                WE ARE WILD, WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES XXXX WE ARE WILD, WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES XXXX WE ARE WILD, WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES

User Image

Katsukazan High is a public school in the Ibaraki Prefecture. It's nothing special; it's not exactly an eminent
                                                institute, their test scores are good but nothing to brag too much about, and they've got exceptional
                                                members in their clubs and sports. It's just a normal high school. And like most high schools, they've got
                                                cliques that place certain students in certain groups with other students, drama up the wazoo, and young,
                                                blossoming love (and sex, if you'd look behind the bleachers). However, there's one thing that sets this
                                                school apart from all the others, and that's you.

You're a young volcano.

You're unpredictable. No one knows much about you. No one knows your breaking point, or how much
                                                damage you can cause, physically or verbally. Who knows when you'll explode?

But see, you're not the only one. You and your friends at Katsukazan High are all the same. Well, maybe
                                                not the same personality-wise, but you're all young volcanoes. All of you. You all know that society will
                                                judge you no matter what you do, so you live your lives the way you want to. You all have the ability to
                                                tear down society's standards and toss it out the window. You can turn everything upside down, inside out,
                                                or totally backwards. Whatever you want. You're capable of that.

But you know what's really cool?

You're just some teenager.

Yup, a teenager. An adolescent whose hormones are running wild, who has relationships forming and
                                                breaking so fast that it's difficult to keep track of who's friend or foe, and whose emotions are in control of
                                                the (usually horrible) decisions that you make. You're in your most confusing and frustrating years, but
                                                you'd still proudly say that these are the best years of your life. You encompass the body of a
                                                young adult, but your minds are something else.

It's only ever been about you guys. You're all the main characters in this story, the best friend, the antagonist,
                                                and the love interest. No one's left out, and no one's ever really bored. And you like it that way. You're all
                                                living your unforeseeable lives, and you wouldn't trade it for the world.

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                          WE ARE THE LIONS FREE OF THE COLISEUM XXXX WE ARE THE LIONS FREE OF THE COLISEUM XXXX WE ARE THE LIONS FREE OF THE COLISEUM
                                          WE ARE THE LIONS FREE OF THE COLISEUM XXXX WE ARE THE LIONS FREE OF THE COLISEUM XXXX WE ARE THE LIONS FREE OF THE COLISEUM

User Image
                                          GENERALGUIDELINES
                                            Rules! Meant to be broken, right? Wrong. Rules are meant to be followed. Especially these ones. Don't worry, these ones are, for the most part, pretty easy to follow. If you have a problem doing so, then look at the top left corner of your screen at the back button. See it? Press it.

Still here? Good! Now we can get started with the rules. For starters, you have to follow Gaia's ToS. It's something that you, as the user, should already be doing. There's no working your way around this one. Just follow it. Secondly, I'd love it if you would fade to black if the time comes where you and another person's character are doin' the do. I don't want to log on and read smut. Let's also touch on the topics of godmodding and metagaming. Godmodding isn't that big a problem here; your character is not God, don't act as such, etc. However, metagaming is something that I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out for. I encourage ooc activity and plotting, but your character is not allowed to automatically know something that's been revealed to you or other users. If it is a piece of information that will be made known to your character later on, then hold on until then, because metagaming is unacceptable. Keep ooc in the ooc, be sure not to start shit in the ooc thread, and that pretty much wraps up this section of the rules.

POSTING&&CHARACTERS
                                            This roleplay is lazy-lit to lit+, meaning that I want at least two and a half meaty paragraphs with good enough content to elicit a response of about the same length. Writer's block is understandable, but don't let that be an excuse to make half of all your posts short as hell. Also, please look over your posts! Use spell check when necessary (though you might want to check that 'definitely' is not spelled as 'defiantly' and mistakes similar to those are not made) and have decent grammar! I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you'd give us a post that's easy to read and not chock-full of errors. Also, if you could post with a pretty layout, that'd be wonderful. At least a picture (anime only, if you hadn't caught on yet) and a name, and if you could refrain from using eye-straining colors and naming actions with asterisks and hyphens, that would be great.

Onto characters! You can play up to two, but one must be a girl and the other a boy. I'm telling you now, I'm going to be very picky about who I'm accepting. I don't want to see any mary sue's or gary stu's. If you have the effrontery to submit an application with a character like that, I'll reward you with rejection. Flaws. I wanna see 'em. Also, make sure to look at the other reserves, make sure that you're not using the same faceclaim as someone else, and that your characters are not identical personality-wise to another person's. Balance sexuality. Any orientation is welcome here, but let's not have all the boys be homosexual and have all the girls be straight. I'm accepting a limited number of foreigners and siblings, so be careful about that.

APPLYING&&ETC
                                            YOU'RE STILL HERE THIS IS GREAT YOU GET TO APPLY HOORAY!!!
                                            Fill out the reserve form below, post it in the app thread, and I'll get to considering it as soon as possible. I'm telling you now, though, I'm going to be picky as shit when it comes to accepting characters. I'll reject you over something as simple as your picture not fitting the style of the roleplay, or your character's personality has contradictory elements. I'm gonna need you to be prepared for that. If I do reject you, you can re-apply, but that's a one-time deal.

Once you are accepted, you'll have 72 hours to complete the profile, unless you give me a legitimate excuse. Following the instructions below, you'll create a separate test thread and post with the required forms. Upon completion, you'll post a link in the ooc quoting a very minor neck injury. If you pm me any of the forms, I'm just going to delete the message. Should you fail to link me to a completed profile within the allotted time given, then your position will open up again. You can re-apply once more, but that's it.

New rules will be added in italics and placed underneath the appropriate section. Be sure to check often!

FAQ

n/a

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                          IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI-VENOM XXXX IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI-VENOM XXXX IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI-VENOM
                                          IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI-VENOM XXXX IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI-VENOM XXXX IN POISON PLACES WE ARE ANTI-VENOM

User Image

APPLICATION:

[list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                              [imgleft]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/download_zps150be8e1.jpg[/imgleft]

[imgleft]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/lines_zps82610936.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/download1_zpsea40045c.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] ᴄ̶'̶ᴍ̶ᴏ̶ɴ̶ ̶ᴍ̶ᴀ̶ᴋ̶ᴇ̶ ̶ɪ̶ᴛ̶ ̶ᴇ̶ᴀ̶s̶ʏ̶ ̶s̶ᴀ̶ʏ̶ ̶ɪ̶ ̶ɴ̶ᴇ̶ᴠ̶ᴇ̶ʀ̶ ̶ᴍ̶ᴀ̶ᴛ̶ᴛ̶ᴇ̶ʀ̶ᴇ̶ᴅ̶ ̶[size=11.5]
                                              [i]▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ [/i][/size]

[size=15] [b]name[/b] [size=20]⇣[/size] [b]gender[/b] [size=20]⇣[/size] [b]age[/b] [size=20]⇣[/size] [b]year[/b] [size=20]⇣[/size]
                                              [size=18]❛[/size] ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ, ᴜsᴇ [url=http://fsymbols.com/generators/smallcaps/]ᴛʜɪs[/url] ғᴏʀ ғᴏɴᴛ
                                              [list][size=18]✦[/size] personality trait
                                              [size=18]✦[/size] personality trait
                                              [size=18]✦[/size] personality trait[/list]
                                              [size=18]◦[/size] link to samples here
                                              [list][list][list][size=18]♛[/size] username[/list][/list][/list]
                                              [spoiler][quote="a very minor neck injury"][/quote][/spoiler][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                              [/size]

PROFILE:

ⓅⓄⓈⓉ ➊

[align=center]
                                              [img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/download5_zps1baa39b7.jpg[/img][color=white]_[/color][img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/400x300_zps7f689452.jpg[/img]
                                              [size=18][i][b][strike]_____________________________________[/strike][/b][/i][/size]
                                              [size=18] [url=http://fsymbols.com/generators/wide/]FIRST NAME HERE[color=white]x[/color][size=18]↷[/size][color=white]x[/color]LAST NAME HERE[/url]
                                              [color=COLOR1]❶[/color] AGE HERE [color=COLOR2]➋[/color] YEAR HERE [color=COLOR3]➌[/color] GENDER HERE[/size]
                                              [size=18]☀❛[/size] character quote in lower case letters here

[color=white]note;; okay so there's a link to the font generator i'd like for you to use for the first and last name. delete the link and this message after you're done.[/align]

ⓅⓄⓈⓉ ➋

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/download5_zps1baa39b7.jpg[/img][color=white]_[/color][img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/400x300_zps7f689452.jpg[/img]

[color=white][strike][color=black]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/strike][/color][color=black][strike][color=white]falloutboyisamazing[/color][/strike][/color] ☀《 ( [i][size=17]DESCRIPTI↻N[/size][/i] )

[list][size=17.5][size=18]⇣[/size] GENERAL[size=18]。[/size][/size][/list]
                                              [list][list][size=10.5][size=11]↳ epithet ✻ [color=white][strike][color=black]nicknames[/color][/strike][/color] ✻ alias⋮⋮[/size] nicknames go here
                                              [size=11]↳ birthday ✻ [color=white][strike][color=black]D.O.B.[/color][/strike][/color] ✻ birthdate⋮⋮[/size] month and day
                                              [size=11]↳ academics ✻ [color=white][strike][color=black]grades[/color][/strike][/color] ✻ school⋮⋮[/size] describe your character's grades
                                              [size=11]↳ clubs ✻ [color=white][strike][color=black]extracurricular[/color][/strike][/color] ✻ sports⋮⋮[/size] any clubs or sports? must join at least ONE club. sports are optional
                                              [size=11]↳ stereotype ✻ [color=white][strike][color=black]clique[/color][/strike][/color] ✻ social circle⋮⋮[/size] clique your character is in;; please don't put someone who's shy and antisocial at the top of the social ladder. put 'em somewhere that makes sense. this one's mandatory.
                                              [size=11]↳ sexuality ✻ [color=white][strike][color=black]orientation[/color][/strike][/color] ✻ preference⋮⋮[/size] orientation goes here
                                              [/size][/list][/list]

[list][size=17.5][size=18]⇣[/size] APPEARANCES[size=18]。[/size][/size][/list]
                                              [list][list][size=10.5]Describe your character here. Give me eye color, hair color, height, weight, complexion, tattoos, all of it. [/size]
                                              [/list][/list]

[list][size=17.5][size=18]⇣[/size] HIST↻RY[size=18]。[/size][/size][/list]
                                              [list][list][size=10.5][size=15]●[/size] give me your character's history.
                                              [size=15]●[/size] the bullet points are for efficiency.
                                              [size=15]●[/size] you don't have to write out full paragraphs.
                                              [size=15]●[/size] add more bullets if needed.
                                              [/size][/list][/list]
                                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

ⓅⓄⓈⓉ ➌

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/download5_zps1baa39b7.jpg[/img][color=white]_[/color][img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/iPokedChuuu/400x300_zps7f689452.jpg[/img]

[color=white][strike][color=black]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/strike][/color][color=black][strike][color=white]falloutboyisamazing[/color][/strike][/color] ☀《 ( [i][size=17]AB↻UT ME[/size][/i] )
                                              [list][size=14]1. positive trait ⇣ 2. negative trait ⇣ 3. positive trait ⇣ 4. negative trait ⇣ [/size][/list][list][list][size=10.5]elaborate on your character's personality here. remember, i don't want to see any mary sue's or gary stu's.[/size][/list][/list]
                                              [list][size=17.5][size=18]⇣[/size] LIKES[size=18]。[/size][/size][/list][list][list][size=10.5]likes and loves, all in paragraph form. [u]underline[/u] the likes themselves. [/size]
                                              [/list][/list]
                                              [list][size=17.5][size=18]⇣[/size] DISLIKES[size=18]。[/size][/size][/list][list][list][size=10.5]same as above, but this time with dislikes and hates. [u]underline[/u] that s**t.
                                              [/size][/list][/list]
                                              [color=white][strike][color=black]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/strike][/color][color=black][strike][color=white]falloutboyisamazing[/color][/strike][/color] ☀《 ( [i][size=17]EXTRAS[/size][/i] )
                                              [list][size=17.5][size=18]⇣[/size] RUM↻URS[size=18]。[/size][/size][/list][list][list][size=10.5]Any rumors?
                                              [/size][/list][/list]
                                              [list][size=17.5][size=18]⇣[/size] EXTRAS[size=18]。[/size][/size][/list][list][list][size=10.5]Anything else??
                                              [/size][/list][/list]
                                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                        WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END XXXX WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END XXXX WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END
                                        WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END XXXX WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END XXXX WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END

♀ LADIES ⋰⋰⋰⋰

(FIRSTYEARS) ( ` 1 / 4 sᴘᴏᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image
                                        (SECONDYEARS) ( ` 0 / 4 sᴘᴏᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

(THIRDYEARS) ( ` 0 / 4 sᴘᴏᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image

♂ GENTLEMEN ⋰⋰⋰⋰

(FIRSTYEARS) ( ` 0 / 4 sᴘᴏᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

(SECONDYEARS) ( ` 0 / 4 sᴘᴏᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

(THIRDYEARS) ( ` 0 / 4 sᴘᴏᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                                BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON XXXX BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON XXXX BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON
                                                BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON XXXX BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON XXXX BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON
                                                BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON XXXX BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WONXXXX BEFORE IT HAS BEGUN, WE'VE ALREADY WON

User Image

If you have a club you'd like to create or a sport that you want your character to play, then quote
                                                me in the ooc with at least two other interested members. Don't pm me asking me to make a club.
                                                You're required to join a club, though sports are optional. You can join up to three clubs and two
                                                sports max.

uniforms
                                                User Image

clubs
                                                Student Council
                                                President: Sunna Ototoke
                                                Vice President: Chiharu Matsuoka
                                                Secretary: Minato Ayanami
                                                Treasurer: Natsumi Fujioka
                                                Disciplinary Head: Daiki Jumonji

Creative Writing Club
                                                President: Miyavi Kitajima
                                                Members: Makiyo Tsu ✻ Natsumi Fujioka ✻ Shuo Torajirou

Drama Club
                                                President: Hezā Koizumi
                                                Members: Haruki Tsukino ✻ Ochiyo Tokudome ✻ Tatsuya Makishima ✻

Music Club
                                                President: Tatsuya Makishima
                                                Members: Kenji Falks ✻ Tsumiki Fujimori ✻ Felix Hasenkamp ✻ Miuna Tayami ✻ Cicero Botelli ✻ Minato Ayanami ✻ Takeru Kamiya

Culinary Club
                                                President: Natsumi Fujioka
                                                Members: Hanako Rei ✻ Hudson Leeves ✻ Chiharu Matsuoka ✻ Ruki Akashiya ✻

Art Club
                                                President: Takeru Kamiya
                                                Members: Miyavi Kitajima ✻ Kohaku Fujimoto

Chess Club
                                                President: Minato Ayanami
                                                Members: Shuo Torajirou ✻

Fashion Club
                                                President: Haruki Tsukino
                                                Members: Junko Makishima ✻ Tsumiki Fujimori ✻ Felix Hasenkamp ✻ Miuna Tayami ✻ Takeru Kamiya

sports
                                                Track & Field
                                                Captain:
                                                Vice Captain: Chiharu Matsuoka
                                                Members: Sunna Ototoke ✻ Makiyo Tsu ✻ Tsumiki Fujimori

Dance Team
                                                Captain: Kenji Falks
                                                Vice Captain:
                                                Members: Haruki Tsukino ✻

Boy's Soccer
                                                Captain: Kohaku Fujimoto
                                                Vice Captain:
                                                Members: Cicero Botelli ✻

Girl's Volleyball
                                                Captain: Hanako Rei
                                                Vice Captain: Junko Makishima
                                                Members: Sunna Ototoke (to-be)

Swim
                                                Captain:
                                                Vice Captain: Kohaku Fujimoto
                                                Members: Daiki Jumonji ✻ Ruki Akashiya

Kendo
                                                Captain: Hudson Leeves
                                                Vice Captain: Sunna Ototoke
                                                Members: Tatsuya Makishima ✻ Miyavi Kitajima ✻

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                                WE ARE WILD, AMERICANA, EXOTICA XXXX WE ARE WILD, AMERICANA, EXOTICA XXXX WE ARE WILD, AMERICANA, EXOTICA
                                                WE ARE WILD, AMERICANA, EXOTICA XXXX WE ARE WILD, AMERICANA, EXOTICA XXXX WE ARE WILD, AMERICANA, EXOTICA

User Image
                                                There's a rumor section in the profiles. Fill that out, and I'll put whatever's under there here.
                                                If you pass up on the opportunity and decide later that you want to add a rumor, quote me
                                                in the ooc. Don't pm me rumors.

1.) "Did you hear about how that one first year Natsumi got struck in the eye with a lightning bolt? She has a bunch of health problems too, so that's probably why."
                                                2.) "Wait, Natsumi? I heard she was an albino! She dyed her hair, too, just so she didn't look like an old person!"
                                                3.) "I thought [Natsumi] was a vampire, what with that red eye and all.. she's also a stalker. I caught her staring at me the other day."
                                                4.) "That Hanako chick is insane.. I heard she broke into her ex's apartment and trashed it!"
                                                5.) "Poor guy.. You know, [Hanako] broke his leg a little bit after that. I saw it happen. Completely unprovoked, and she got off scot free."
                                                6.) "I saw Hezā walk into a thrift store last week. Yeah, one of the Royals. She certainly wasn't there to donate anything."
                                                7.) "Do you have the homework for English? I heard you could get some if you let [Hezā] copy. Works with test answers, too."
                                                8.) "So I heard that that second year Sunna's father is the head of a Yakuza family."
                                                9.) "Yup. [Sunna]'s a Yakuza member too, you know. I think she got sent here because she beat someone up and had them hospitalized."
                                                10.) "So my usual route home passes by the condos near school, right? I keep seeing this guy go over to Hudson's place. I think he's his sugar daddy. I mean, it makes sense."
                                                11.) "Remember the rumors Junko spread about that lesbian kid last year? The one that confessed to her last year. It's said that she had mutual feelings for her but kicked her out of the school because she did not want her reputation to be lost!"
                                                12.) "You know, Junko is actually a closet otaku! I've heard her talk to visual novel guys and they say that her room is covered in posters of Rin Matsuoka and Sebastian Michaelis figures!"
                                                13.) "You know how Dead Eyes Makiyo got her name right? Well you remember that old house that got burned up two years ago? Makiyo lit it up. Yeah they said there was a old lady in there.. Or some little kids. I dunno, but the cops found her staring at the fire, with her dead lifeless eyes. I swear it's true. She's fucking psycho."
                                                14.) "I heard that Makiyo had a girlfriend once, and they were, like, soooo in love. But she got hit by a train and now Makiyo can never feel love again. It's soooooo romantic! It makes sense why she's in the Creative Writing club."
                                                15.) "Dude, I got home late last night, and while I was walking, I think I saw Makiyo like standing on the edge of one of the buildings. She looked like she was gonna jump but she never did. I bet she's gonna off herself one of these days."
                                                16.) "You know that second year Tsumiki? Did you know she has a photo album full of pictures of the guys at school? It's true! I swear, I saw Hudson's, Kenji's, and Kohaku's pictures in there!"
                                                17.) "Ohhh, is that the album that [Tsumiki] makes money off of? I heard she sells copies of the photos to people who have crushes on them."
                                                18.) You know how Ochiyo's always hanging around sports events? And you remember how she earned such great positions before? Yeah, it's because her mom slept with the coaches. I have this theory that she's following in her footsteps."
                                                19.) "Do you think that the Makishima siblings aren't related? I mean, Tatsuya is totally different from Junko.. maybe one of their parents had a scandal."
                                                20.) "Or, OR, [Tatsuya and Junko]'ve been engaged and wedded since birth. Easy."
                                                21.) "What? No, Tatsuya's gay. I saw that BL loving guy's account on one of those gay dating websites. NoIdon'thaveanaccountIswear."
                                                22.) "Shuo never talks to anyone. And do you see him around any girls? Like, ever? He's probably got gynophobia."
                                                23.)"[Shuo]'s probably gay, too. I mean, would you look at that notebook!"
                                                24.) "..I think Miyavi's homosexual. I know it doesn't make sense, but how often do you see her hanging around a guy?"
                                                25.) "Look at [Miyavi's] eyes.. do you think she's a demon? Or does she wear contacts?"
                                                26.) "I'm 110 percent sure that Felix is Haruki's little brother. They're too alike not to be."
                                                27.) "I heard [Felix] was flexible. That's a good thing, right?"
                                                28.) "I heard [Felix] hates girls, too. This one girl asked him out once, and he blackmailed her."
                                                29.) "Oh my gosh, Kohaku is totally a gigolo. I saw him out on a date with this older lady the other day and she handed him money."
                                                30.) "Haven't you heard? Daiki's mother is dead. Maybe he killed her! Or, maybe his father did and he watched the entire thing!"
                                                31.) "I heard Ruki apparently only dates girls to eventually break up with them after a week or two. What a jerk!"
                                                32.) "Yeah, [Ruki] just wants to take revenge on girls. I know a girl that rejected his confession during his final year at middle school and that traumatized him. His hair even turned grey because of the depression!"
                                                33.) "Ugh! I swear, Ruki's mole under his left eye is fake! He just makes it using make up."
                                                34.) "That Minato, always missing school. Do you think he's sick?"
                                                35.) "That's total bullcrap, man. [Minato] obviously has a job working for the government. The rest of his family probably does too. They're probably spies."
                                                36.) "Pffft, a spy? Be realistic. [Minato]'s a robot. Think about it, he gets flawless grades, doesn't show up to school, and heck, he even has the right kind of eyes. You know, the ones that look right through you."
                                                37.) "I heard that Sunna and Hanako have some beef. I wouldn't want to be around when they confront this problem."
                                                38.) "I hear you can commission [Tsumiki] to take 'custom' pictures of whomever you chose in your choice of setting... Bathrooms and locker rooms excluded, she doesn't want to get suspended!"
                                                39.) "I heard this theory that Takeru's parents split because he had sex with one of his father's band members."
                                                40.) "[Takeru] has so many guitars.. he probably steals them!
                                                41.) "[Takeru]'s art auction site is fake. Or he probably sells plagiarized art."
                                                42.) "I heard Kenji and his mom fled from Germany because his dad was wanted and they sent him away. I guess they didn't want to get into trouble."
                                                43.) "No way! [Kenji] fled because his mother killed his father!"
                                                44.) "Are you guys sure? I heard this really crazy story where [Kenji] was taken by his original parents and brought to Japan."
                                                45.) "[Kenji] also skips school a lot. Isn't he going to the doctor? Is he developing symptoms for something??"

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image
                                                DO YOU WANNA FEEL A LITTLE BEAUTIFUL? XXXX DO YOU WANNA FEEL A LITTLE BEAUTIFUL? XXXX DO YOU WANNA FEEL A LITTLE BEAUTIFUL?
                                                DO YOU WANNA FEEL A LITTLE BEAUTIFUL? XXXX DO YOU WANNA FEEL A LITTLE BEAUTIFUL? XXXX DO YOU WANNA FEEL A LITTLE BEAUTIFUL?

User Image
                                                today is...
                                                ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ⋰⋰⋰⋰ ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ

x| | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 1O | 11 |
                                                xx12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2O | 21 |
                                                xx22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3O | 31 |

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ⋰⋰⋰⋰ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
                                                We're looking at cloudy skies all day today. It's going to be as cold as 46◦ outside this morning, so be sure to
                                                bring a jacket or face the consequences of this cold weather! It won't get warmer, unfortunately. We're looking
                                                at maybe 58◦ as today's highest temperature and it'll be like that all week with the addition of winds beginning
                                                later this afternoon.

ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ Party Crashers
                                                The Royals are planning to host a New Year's Eve party on the 31st! For those who don't know, each
                                                year the most popular kids in school throw a party, and every year they go all out, making sure that
                                                this year's was better than the last. Anyone who's anyone is invited, and for a lower class peasant
                                                someone who's not that high up on the social ladder to be able to attend is legendary! Champagne,
                                                caviar, and designer ensembles to commemorate the coming year! Honestly, if you're not here, then
                                                you need to reevaluate yourself and get put on the invite list. You're not celebrating New Year's
                                                unless you're partying with the classiest and most charismatics folks there are. Someone who went to
                                                the party last year said that a couple of A-list celebrities showed up. Who knows what'll happen
                                                this year!?

Degenerates, you seem to be lacking an invite.. you know what this means, right?

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

User Image

User Image
                                                If there's a place you'd like to see added to this list, quote a very minor neck injury in the ooc. Don't pm me locations.

Katsukazan High
                                                For the most part, Katsukazan High School is where our story will take place. This institute is pretty average, and nothing really stands
                                                out. Every clique has their designated spot on campus, the classrooms are identical, and the students are free to go about their daily
                                                escapades, so long as they're in their seats and ready to learn by the bell!

Quiescent
                                                A four story library that's every bookworm's heaven! New books come in daily, so there's always something to read! Surprisingly enough,
                                                a lot of students like to hang about here. Reading, studying, it doesn't matter. Quiescent provides the ideal environment to relax
                                                or crack down on your studies. Come in, crack open a book, and enter a whole different world.

Sonata Coffee
                                                Need that brown cup of goodness to wake you up in the morning? Need the busy sounds of baristas preparing coffee and customers
                                                going about their business to help you focus and study? Well then you're looking for a place like Sonata Coffee! It's one of the more
                                                popular coffee shops around this area, and since it's en route to Katsukazan, plenty of students like to drop by and grab a drink or
                                                some breakfast before they face the day! Some students even hold down a part time job afterschool, which makes the place
                                                more appealing to the adolescents. This place hosts an open-mic night on Monday and Friday nights, as well as poetry slams on
                                                Tuesday and Saturday nights.

Aubade Square
                                                Aubade Square is one of the more well-known parks around this area. If you feel like going out and taking a walk, then be sure to stroll
                                                through Aubade Square! Aesthetically pleasing flora and a romantic atmosphere makes this park perfect for a date, or maybe a little alone
                                                time if that's what you'd like. At any time of the day, Aubade Square is the epitome of relaxing.

Yamamoto Shopping Center
                                                Yamamoto Shopping Center is the most popular mall in the area. Complete with over 5O different stores, a movie theater, and a food
                                                court at the center, Yamamoto is where you're sure to find your fellow peers! Go with a group of friends or just by yourself, it doesn't really
                                                matter. What does matter, though, is the sale going on in that store over there! So many cute clothes and must-haves shoes! Hope you've
                                                got your credit card at the ready!

Uda Maha Grocery
                                                Run by a jolly 72 year old man, who goes by Oji-san. A small establishment; he's been serving the neighborhood 3 blocks away from
                                                Katsukazan for the past 50 years. The store has an eclectic supply of groceries from your standard produce to frozen favorites. It is also
                                                the home of some of the city's favorite to-go bentos and houses a variety of international foods for those with exotic taste buds.

Amai Bakery
                                                Looking for something a little sweet? Then head on over to Amai bakery! This store is owned by an amiable young woman who happens
                                                to be a Katsukazan alumni! (Did I mention that she's dating the guy who runs the Raconteur's Niche?) She's got everything from breads
                                                to pastries and many other confectioneries! Even those who have no interest in sweets find themselves drawn in by the mouthwatering
                                                scent of baked goods! The bakery is nearby the school, so some of the students that help out often get themselves a job working here
                                                to earn a little extra cash. They also get to take home any goods that didn't sell that day, which is a pretty good deal.

Raconteur's Niche
                                                Raconteur's Niche is a small cantina owned by a cynical young man who happens to be dating the lass who tends to the bakery a couple
                                                of blocks away. The food is pretty good and the owner, albeit pessimistic, likes to strike up conversations with his happy customers.
                                                Because of its convenient location nearby Katsukazan High, students like to leave campus and come here for lunch. Well, some of them,
                                                anyway. The Niche is one of the top hangout spots for the Degenerates, so most students are too reluctant to brave them and eat there.

Billet Doux
                                                If you're looking to take that special someone out to dinner at a five star restaurant, then you're definitely going to be making reservations
                                                at Billet Doux! The food is heavenly, the service is superb, and the musical entertainment is really something! It doesn't get any better
                                                than this, and although the prices are astronomical, a night out here is nothing short of perfection. It's worth every dollar!

Sunahama Beach
                                                Surf, tan, show off that new bikini, or spend a day at Sunahama beach with your friends! Sunahama is a white sand beach a little ways
                                                from Katsukazan. Lots of students like to visit and hang about, and sometimes the houses nearby are rented out for the weekends. It's
                                                the perfect place to throw a party or have a bonfire!

Tanoshii Amusement Park
                                                No matter what time of year it is, everybody looks forward to going to Tanoshii Amusement Park! With over 4O rides and attractions as well
                                                as a breathtaking water show on Friday and Saturday nights, this place is romantic, fun, and family-friendly all at once!

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

peach chai's Kouhai

Beloved Trash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff