Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny
She see's that stanza has killed the Great one. Father! She screams as she runs over to the lifeless body of satan. Her tears burn like acid. If you had just stopped searching for me this wouldn't have happened! SHe hit the body. She stood and exited the hole. Covered in blood she began to lick it off...

.::Sees her licking it and gags::.
Well if thats how demons are....
*ripping noise starts up again and sheds her skin to reveal a clean and caucasion clara. *looks into stanza's eyes* you killed my father....
Umm how bout that movie huh Clara?
beyond_broken
Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny
She see's that stanza has killed the Great one. Father! She screams as she runs over to the lifeless body of satan. Her tears burn like acid. If you had just stopped searching for me this wouldn't have happened! SHe hit the body. She stood and exited the hole. Covered in blood she began to lick it off...

is this a normal day at this school?
pretty much yeah
beyond_broken
Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny

Shut up tubby
Punches you and attacks you with powers..then you die
clarabunny
Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny

*ripping noise starts up again and sheds her skin to reveal a clean and caucasion clara. *looks into stanza's eyes* you killed my father....

And?
Bat Outa Hell
beyond_broken
Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny

Shut up tubby
i dont want any trouble and for the 3rd time today what do you got against me?
beyond_broken
Bat Outa Hell
beyond_broken
Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny

Shut up tubby

You wouldnt understand.....Punches rapidly at you...I am the best fighter that ever lived....
*grabs stanza by the arm and pulls him close. She looks into his eyes and then kisses him. She presses into him until he wraps his arms around her*
clarabunny
*grabs stanza by the arm and pulls him close. She looks into his eyes and then kisses him. She presses into him until he wraps his arms around her*

French kisses her...........MMmmmm yea
Bat Outa Hell
beyond_broken
Bat Outa Hell
beyond_broken
Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny

Shut up tubby

You wouldnt understand.....Punches rapidly at you...I am the best fighter that ever lived....

-blocks some of the punches- your right but why do you insist on starting a trivial battle over nothin?
*pulls away* Thank you. He has been after me for 15 years. *kisses again then pulls back* where did dark go? I didn't see him while i was down there
clarabunny

::Kitten smiles as she watches. She was glad that everything was okay. Stanza and CLara made such a cute couple. She watched them and smiled not wanting to intrude on their moment::
clarabunny
*pulls away* Thank you. He has been after me for 15 years. *kisses again then pulls back* where did dark go? I didn't see him while i was down there
Dark Has vanished...he comes and goes as a demon...he will be back later..............Kisses you some more.....your lips taste good
KiKi Kitten
clarabunny

::Kitten smiles as she watches. She was glad that everything was okay. Stanza and CLara made such a cute couple. She watched them and smiled not wanting to intrude on their moment::

okies how is that movie soundin to ya?
Bat Outa Hell
clarabunny
Dark Has vanished...he comes and goes as a demon...he will be back later..............Kisses you some more.....your lips taste good
Giggles and blushes all at once* Then see's kitten... I am sorry... Why dont me, stanza, broken, and you go watch that movie...what should we watch? Any suggestions... I have the crow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff