Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sukarinwolf
"Really? What about the teacher?" She looked down into her bookbag and removed her schedual. She scanned the paper looking for the name of her drama teacher.

"Mr. Shizuma. There are alot of rumours flying about the school about him. They say he is really an assassin for hire, and he just works here as a cover-up for money income. And he apparently know a form of kung-fu that can kill someone in an instant." He recites.
Francoise Jumped out at Sjinji enraged.

"HE IS NOT AN ASSASIN!!! HE IS A PROTCTEOR!!!"
Perseus_Rose
Sukarinwolf
"Really? What about the teacher?" She looked down into her bookbag and removed her schedual. She scanned the paper looking for the name of her drama teacher.

"Mr. Shizuma. There are alot of rumours flying about the school about him. They say he is really an assassin for hire, and he just works here as a cover-up for money income. And he apparently know a form of kung-fu that can kill someone in an instant." He recites.

"Hm. He sounds rather interesting. We should hurry and go to his class."
OOC biggrin id you just ignore my statement? and no quotes. You knw who your talking to. No need to quote.
Shinji-Katawane
Francoise Jumped out at Sjinji enraged.

"HE IS NOT AN ASSASIN!!! HE IS A PROTCTEOR!!!"

Shinji jumped as a girl shouts at him for his comment. He instantly reconsises the girl. He had seen her in alot of fights before, remmebering how she is said to be undefeated. "Woah! I didnt say it was true, i was just reciting what i was told! Whats the big deal anyway......wait, PROTECTOR? Never heard that rumour...tell me more." Shinji listens intently.
"He is a protector of a temple. He was bestowed with his powers to keep the peace. My mother is the founder of this school. I am called Francoise. Please, He is one of my greates advisors. I am the head of the drama department."
"yeah thats what i ment. sorry i just found out i had them not to long ago. im still new at it." :kicks ground nervously:
Shinji-Katawane
"He is a protector of a temple. He was bestowed with his powers to keep the peace. My mother is the founder of this school. I am called Francoise. Please, He is one of my greates advisors. I am the head of the drama department."

Shinji thought for a moment to take in what she was saying. "Hm....never heard that story about him...but if he is a protector then why do they say he's an assassin?" Shinji inquired. "By the way, my name's Shinji Rosaru, and this is Videa. She's told me she's a big fan of drama too, so it looks like you two have a common ground." He points out smiling.
"The assasin story started to my knwokage by the fact that he is payed to go after any one that causes harm to the temple. If he needs to he will kill them to save the temple."
"I still think the guy looks like he's hiding something dark. He has a look like he is plotting to kill us all in his face at times." Shinji is interupted by the bell. "CRAP! We're gonna be late for class!" He runs to drama class.
Francoise followed him. It was the first day of class and she was going to keep a good record.

"Shinji, where are you staying? The dorms are opening up in a few weeks. It actuslly recomended that people look into the dorms."
"Um...wird question to ask someone you just introducted yourself to, but i currently stay in a small one room apartment above a dance club. It's really cheap to live there since no one wants it due to the noise. All i can afford i'm afraid, and from what i've seen so far i dont think i can afford student accomidation either."
"The dorms arent that expensive. How much is your rent? You can work at the dorms as security or something and live for free. I was curious. Thats why I asked."

Francoise got out her notebook and wondered what was going to happen in this class.
Getting into his Math class a little late, he noted no one he knew. "When is this class over?" he asked. Math was one of his best subjects and he never seemed to have problems, so... When was the other classes?
OOC:all teachers please PM me. I'm going to set up some rules and ideals..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff