Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Lokier
Lo'themir

The next adventure is just a moment away...

His eyes widened as he heard the female who tried to help him with the year speak. His minded wandered as she spoke about how her species measured time. "Wait whats a shifter I have never heard of a shifter." He started breathing heavily and said "Alright Lokier focus." He stopped shortly after and blinked rapidly saying "Sorry about that sometimes I don't go through all at once." Chuckling a little he said "Mainly its my mind that takes a bit to catch up with the times but I promise you I am alright." Soon after he finished talking his stomach grumbled to which he made a worried look and ignored it.

... all you have to do is step though the gate.

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

☽Artist☾
~◊26◊~
☽Sandman ☾
Streetpass:

et me make all of your dreams come true...

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

His fingers still tracing the tabletop, only stopped their little dance when a loud thud interrupted their little show. The sound came from behind him. He twisted his neck behind him curiously, only to see a young girl fallen back in her chair. He took a look back to his meal and let out a sigh. More or less, it was an obligation to the student body he had to help this girl. It was a little odd she had continued to stay there, practically upside down, but when nursing a bump to the head, who could blame her? Them things can hurt if you get em in the right spot. Magnia stood up with a slight scuff on the floor from his chair. Another sigh escaped and his hands dug into his pockets. He left his remaining food to be gotten and disposed of some point later.

Twisting his way through the small labyrinth of tables and chairs, he finally reached the girl. He looked down at her and he raised an eyebrow curiously as to why she was still on the ground. "Is there an issue of some sort?" he muttered to the girl whom he was now hanging over. He looked the girl over, not one he recognized off the top of his head, but quite possibly someone who has been in the school for a bit. the tan skin and dark bluish purple hair wasn't really ringing any bells at the moment. A few other students were watching the odd encounter, but of course it was no surprise that all of them just watched the poor girls misery instead of trying to lift a finger to help her up.

Magnia grunted a bit out of frustration. The girl was still holding on to he head. "If its bad, i want you to get some ice to put on it.
                    After sheepishly ruffing his own hair, he bent down and offered a hand to help her up, seeing as how no one else around had the decency to do the same. He chuckled slightly and spoke up. "C'mon, it cant be that comfortable down there." He finally took notice of the drowsiness she held in her eyes. Not entirely sure why she was tired, he couldn't help but poke fun a little at how awfully tired she looked. He moved the fingers on his outstretched hand in an enticing manner, trying to say "if you don't accept my help, you'll have to get up all by yourself."

.....all you have to do is close your eyes and drift ...asleep...

here am I? 〖Dining Hall〗
ho am I with? 〖Some girl i dont know.〗
hats in my head? 〖pehh....〗

SONG

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Out Of Cubones-l

darkqueenie

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~I am Jude Sullivan~

User Image

Jude opened her eyes and looked up, seeing someone offering to help her up. She took his hand and pulled herself up, fixing her chair once back on her feet. "Thanks. Unfortunately things like that are common for me." She admitted, letting out a yawn before rubbing her eyes. "You act more mature than others here so I'm guessing you're a teacher. I'm Jude Sullivan. Year two vega class." Letting out a small sigh, she knew the back of her head would probably be sore for a bit bit would eventually go away.

"I am going to tell you ahead of time. Many times I fall asleep in class because of my ability, partially what you may have witnessed just now. I have the ability to...well for lack of a better explanation, enter in people's dreams and nightmares. Unfortunately its usually nightmares which keep me from sleeping at night and thus usually fall asleep during the day while those in the area are awake to avoid getting trapped in their dreams." Jude explained, knowing she was going to explain this to all her teachers to avoid the embarrassing scorns of the most likely future. "I am trying to get it under control and will be hiring a tutor to help me with my work. The magic control teacher has given me a magic locket of sorts to try to help and I am hoping it works." She added, another yawn escaping her. "I apologize for my yawning ahead of time."

Where am I?: Dining Hall
Who am I with?: A redhead helping me
What's going on in my head?: People need to stop playing horror games non-stop!

Wealthy Duck

User Image

“What is hidden
Is more interesting than

What is obvious.”

Ms.Scarlett Moore

User Image

"Thank you" she said when he welcomed her to the staff. She could already tell she was going to enjoy it here. Handsome man working right down the hall, thousands of unique students, and the freedom to use her powers at her will. She looked Sam over again, the good-looking teacher was a definite plus.

She smiled sweetly when he agreed to show her around. Artemis decided at that moment to take off from Sams shoulder and fly out the door. She chuckled, amused by the birds antics. She noticed that Sam wiped some blood off of his shoulder, most likely from Artemis gripping him. Scarlett walked over to him, putting her hand on his arm, she wasn't one for personal space. "Are you okay?" she asked even though she knew it was just a minor wound.

Before they could leave the room a man who appeared to be another teacher looked through the door way. He wished her well this year and invited Sam to his classroom later, then left before either of them could reply. "Uhm... who was that?" She asked Sam, finally taking her hand off of his arm.

As deep as the sea,

and, depending on my mood,

as calm or as tempestuous.

Where: Magic Control Classroom | With: A man and his raven | Wearing:Cute| Feeling: flirtatious | OOC: I wasn't (: Thanks for the company!

sythe225
l u k a sxxxi w a m i n e
t h e f o x d e m o n

User Image

"Ahhhhhh. Hoooow tiring." Lukas whined to himself as leaned back in his chair. Currently he sat alone in the empty alchemy classroom, and he had been there since earlier in the day fixing his things. He stopped his complaining upon hearing footsteps and stared towards the door as a few students walked by, but not before slightly stopping to great him. "Hi professor Iwamine! We look forward to your classes again this year!" They had said quickly before walking off again. The dirty blond had smiled at them in response, and as soon as they were gone he sighed and spun around in his chair.

Standing up, Lukas decided it was time for him to take a break and go have some fun. Besides he would have to head back to Yobanashi Cafe, the cafe he owned. Leaving his classroom, he walked along looking for something to do. Actually, it was more like he was searching for someone to mess with. It wasn't too long before he passed by the magic control classroom and noticed his fellow teacher Samuel and new teacher he assumed to be the new magic control teacher. "Samuel! How are you?" He asked while barging into the room. A mischievous smirk was plastered on his face as he stood there staring at them.

Lukas always had fun messing with his coworkers, so he was rather excited to had run into Sam. "So, I take it this is the new magic control teacher?" The male inquired while walking around them in a circle to examine the woman. After doing so, he just crossed his arms and stood there with that dumb smirk of his. Anyone who knew him knew this was a sign that he was scheming something, and that was never a good thing. His yellow eyes had suddenly begun glowing red and his fox ears and tail popped up. The tail swished back and forth as he suddenly bowed slightly. "I realized I haven't introduced myself. I'm Lukas Iwamine, the alchemy teacher." Lukas stated so nonchalantly. Upon standing up straight again, he stuck his hands in his pockets and just continued grinning at them.

User ImagexxxUser Image]xxxUser Image
xxxYou know I'm just a liar in the end.xxx

OOC: hope you two don't mind if lukas joins you. if you do just tell me and i'll have him bother someone else. // Location: Magic Control classroom // With: Samuel and Scarlett // Mood: Mischievous

sythe225

Tooiie

Partying Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
ῬrofessorXXȘamuelXXɃellasarioxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxΛres
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx In the end, what they choose to call me is irrelevant.
xxxxxx▌Only few people get what they deserve, good or bad
xxxxxxxxxxxx▌Only few people get what they deserve, good or bad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌Only few people get what they deserve, good or bad

It's so much easier to see the world in black and white.

┄ ┅Samuel was taken completely off his guard when the woman suddenly approached him and touched invaded his personal space and put her hand on his arm. The gesture was one that friends, lovers, and family shared, not acquaintances who had just met because he was curious. That's not to say that her attention was unwanted; it stroked his ego a bit that a beautiful woman such as Scarlett would show some concern of himself. However his more intelligent instincts screamed at the male to pay attention to her actions. They complemented whatever it was that was attempting to inhibit his judgement; the way she carried herself and the way she spoke, the way she moved and decisions she made pointed towards purpose. "I'll be fine" he shrugged sheepishly as he flicked the blood from his fingers in the general area behind him. "The wound isn't very deep, and she'll be back at some point anyway" he added with the chuckle. As the blood left his fingers they immediately evaporated into the air and disappeared from everyone's vision.

┄ ┅Samuel, having come to the conclusion that the woman was either toying with him or testing him, decided that he would rise to the challenge...whatever it may be. There was always the chance that he was over analyzing the situation and just found Scarlett really attractive, but his gut was telling him that there was something else afoot. Before the blonde male could speak again however a familiar voice graced his ears. Though he couldn't immediately see who the voice that was greeting Ms.Moore was coming from, his features instantly broke into a friendly smile. "Sounds like I'm in trouble" he teased the man before he had disappeared, only taking the time to add "Sure, i'll stop by" as the man went on his way. Returning his attention to the fiery haired woman, he responded "That's Voss, he's good people" the green eyed male said with a soft smile "He's a bit moody and always seems stressed as hell, but he's a good friend, teaches Unnatural history down the hallway". With a thoughtful look he wondered if there was anything else to bring up about his friend, but nothing that was his place to share came to mind.

┄ ┅Before Samuel could say anything else or get moving with Scarlett, another familiar voice filled the classroom. However this time the voice was greeted with an eye-roll from the Elemental professor. He rather liked Lucas but sometimes his scheming got a little out of hand. "I'm doing okay Lucas, it's good to be back honestly, how about yourself?" He said with a shrug before he turned his attention to his second question "Yea, this is Scarlett" he said nonchalantly as he watched Professor Iwamine circle the new professor like a shark in bloody water. Raising an eyebrow as he finished circling he quipped "Same old goofy smirk, that can't be good" he said teasingly "Be nice, she's new" he added with a small chuckle.
Gray? I don't know what to do with gray...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How I'm feelingCurious & intrigued Where I Am...Magic Control classroom With...Scarlett What I carryA little of this, a bit of that What I can doStuff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out of Cocaine: @spooky: Yea that's no problem lol XD @Kawaiinessyo: Doesn't matter to me XD

Tooiie

Damn Spooky

Kawaiinessyo

Wealthy Duck

User Image

“What is hidden
Is more interesting than

What is obvious.”

Ms.Scarlett Moore

User Image

"If you say so" she replied with a warm smile. She knew she was making a big deal over nothing but she couldn't seem to help herself, especially when it gave her an excuse to move closer to the handsome teacher. She liked this man, something about him felt different than any other person she had met before. Or maybe she was just fed up with being alone and wanted to try something new, most likely a little bit of both. She couldn't tell what he thought of her though, all she got was a little hint here and there. For the most part Scarlett's pheromones were able to tell her what a person was feeling though not what caused the emotion or what it was towards. The younger the person was the more emotions Scarlett was able to receive from them. It was when they reached a few centuries of life that i began to get tricky. Sam looked around her age, so she should have been able to sense what he was feeling, she shrugged it off as her powers just having an off day.

They weren't even able to move a few steps towards the door before another man walked into the room as if he owned the place. He circled her, as if sizing her up. He gave her the impression of being someone malicious, or a bit devious. She respected that, she enjoyed having her fun with others at some point. Normally this would be the point where she made him feel as uncomfortable as possible through unrestrained flirting, but for once, she decided against it. It just didn't feel right for some reason, she looked from the new person back to Sam, something about him maybe? Scarlett mentally shook herself to stop herself from thinking to far into it.

The man stopped in front of her, crossing his arms while looking at her. She put a hand on her hip as she stared the man in the eyes. She noticed that his yellow eyes suddenly began to glow red and what appeared to be fox ears and a tail appeared. The tail swished back and forth, some kind of fox spirit, she contemplated to herself, now that's unique.

She smiled at Sam when he introduced her then turned back to the Alchemy teacher, "very nice to meet you Lukas. We were just about to go get something to eat, feel free to join us if you'd like." She hoped Sam wouldn't mind her inviting him, she just thought it'd be a good idea to get to know her co-workers.

As deep as the sea,

Where: Magic Control Classroom | With: Sam & Lukas | Wearing:Cute| Feeling: flirtatious | OOC: I don't mind!(:

sythe225
Kawaiinessyo
l u k a sxxxi w a m i n e
t h e f o x d e m o n

User Image

"I'm doing just great! Thanks for asking!" Lukas responded happily. Although, it seemed a bit too happy for him. Upon hearing Sam introduce the woman as Scarlett, he only nodded to show his understanding. His eyes then returned back to their normal yellow color, causing his fox ears and tail to disappear as well. Although the smirk on his face never once left. Once he was scheming, there was no way to stop it. He chuckled a bit upon hearing Samuel telling him to be nice to the new teacher. "Oh Sam. I assure you I would never do anything bad," he said feigning ignorance.

The grin on his face soon faded though upon hearing Scarlett call him by his first name. Lukas, as weird as it was, very much didn't like it when people he didn't yet consider his friend called him by his first name. In a way it made him uncomfortable. "I'd very much appreciate it if you refrained from using my first name. Calling me Lukas is something you need to earn. For now you can just call me Iwamine." He said, sounding exceptionally annoyed. The dirty blond then took a deep breath and started grinning again as if what just happened didn't actually happened.

"So eating? I'd love to join you both!" It was then that Lukas thought of something. He was trying to get more people to come eat at his cafe lately, so this was the perfect opportunity. "Oh! I actually own a cafe in town if you'd both like eat there. I'm willing to treat you both since I'm feeling oh so generous right now." He stated in that eerily unnatural happy tone of his. If his tail was out right now, it would probably be wagging almost like a dog's. No one knew just how important his cafe was to him. He considered his job as the owner of that cafe more importantly than he did as a teacher, although he'd never tell anyone that. "So want to go?"

User ImagexxxUser Image]xxxUser Image
xxxYou know I'm just a liar in the end.xxx

OOC: urgh this was kind of rubbish. i didn't know what to write // Location: Magic Control classroom // With: Samuel and Scarlett // Mood: Mischievous

sythe225

Tooiie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「 This is the film,
close to the third act and the misery
It's not rain, you rapist werewolves
It's God pissing down on you
We'll die alone
Cause I'll break off my own arms
Sharpen my bones
Stab you once for each time I thought of you 」

Prof. Voss

╔══♔═════════════♔═══♔═══════════════♔═════╗

The teacher scrambled around his desk a bit more until he heard voices down the hall. Another familiar one, Lukas Iwamine. He remembered the passed school year spent with him in his coffee shop and thought that the offer he made to the other two teachers in the classroom down the hall would be good for him to socialize. Locked up in his small house in Detroit for the summer didn't pass fast enough this time. None of the days did. He was awfully... lonely. Nothing like books or music or the stock market could get him out of a small depressive state. His sleeping schedule was completely lost and it felt like every passing day was just a poor excuse for the doubts he had about coming back for the following school year. He was one of the teachers who stayed the longest teaching at the school before finding a purpose in their life unlike himself. Was this depression? Or was it just how life was for a vampire?

I need a break any ways.. Why not! He got up quickly from his chair and was at the door not even a second later, head peaking out. He waved to get Lukas' attention and was beside him right after. When he stopped he nudged him a little from taking a step too far. Oh, I'm truly sorry for that. I'm still getting a handle at all this fast movement. Such a shame I've never used it before.... Although the transformation he had made him adopt special features that would be easier on his stress from day-today activities - living in general - a lot easier, he never used them. He looked at the ground thinking for a second. Gah, sorry man. How are you? Would you mind if I joined you? He smiled up at the other teachers. He hoped he wasn't bothering anything with them as they got to know the newer teacher more, but he was desperate for social interaction. Now that he had a phone that was so useful for checking up on the markets that he would never be able to work for any more, he felt less stressed for things that had him leaving his desk.

╚═══♔═══════════════♔═════════♔══════♔═════╝

sythe225
Kawaiinessyoi
Tooiie

@Kawaiinessyoi hope you're ok with this too lmao

「 If you want to hit bottom
Don't bother to try taking me with you
I won't answer if you call
Two heartbeats ended in hell
Trying to break your fall 」

Partying Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
ῬrofessorXXȘamuelXXɃellasarioxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxΛres
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx In the end, what they choose to call me is irrelevant.
xxxxxx▌Only few people get what they deserve, good or bad
xxxxxxxxxxxx▌Only few people get what they deserve, good or bad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌Only few people get what they deserve, good or bad

It's so much easier to see the world in black and white.

┄ ┅Samuel rolled his emerald eyes as he listened to Lukas converse with Scarlett. He couldn't help but snort at the comment directed at him by his friend and colleague " Of course you wouldn't" he quipped with mock sarcasm; but there was no ill feelings behind his words. He knew what the fox demon was capable of, but truthfully he wasn't all that worried. For the most part Lukas knew how far to go, and it looked like the woman could hold her own anyways. He couldn't help but smile at the situation; good company always made him feel content.

┄ ┅Samuel waved his hand dismissively and unconsciously rubbed his tender shoulder wound gifted to him by his Avian companion "Hell if you're treating come along then" he said with a cheeky smile "I was going to suggest going to your cafe anyways" he added as he rolled his shoulders eagerly "I'm getting pretty hungry, so we should get going though" he bubbled as he fixed his coat unconsciously. His good mood was rather apparent to the other members of the staff. Before he could lead the way out however he was greeted by Voss again in the doorway. To his request the male replaid cheerfully "Sure, Lukas said he was treating" he said cheerfully as he walked past the man and into the hallway "Hungry, but good" he said softly "You can tell us about how you've been an the way" he added before he turned his emerald gaze towards the Scorpio incarnate and the fox demon; more specifically Lukas "So Lukas, gonna lead the way?" he said with a devilish grin

Gray? I don't know what to do with gray...

How I'm feelingcontent Where I Am...Magic Control classroom With...Scarlett, Lukas, and Voss What I carryA little of this, a bit of that What I can doStuff

Out of Cocaine: Meh post, my bad, tryin to study for an exam

Tooiie

Damn Spooky

Kawaiinessyo

Wealthy Duck

User Image

“What is hidden
Is more interesting than

What is obvious.”

Ms.Scarlett Moore

User Image

Scarlett watched as the boy went off at her for using his first name, saying that it was something that had to be earned. Well, not sure if that's something I want to earn, she thought to herself with a grin. Normally due to her pheromone ability, people were overly nice to her, and almost always drawn to her. Strangely she didn't effect this boy in the same way, not that she minded, he seemed a bit insane as it was. For the most part she ignored the boy's outburst, not caring enough to get offended by it.

With speed far faster than anything she'd seen before, the man who stopped by her room earlier, Voss she remembered, was next to Lukas Iwamine. "Well welcome back Professor Voss," she said with a friendly smile. Somehow her lunch for two plan with Sam had turned into a group of four. She didn't mind, for the most part they all seemed like good people, and she enjoyed company in general so she wasn't bothered by it. I'll just have to go out with Sam another time, she schemed while the pleasant smile never left her lips. Scarlett followed Sam into the hallway, finally on their way to eat. She was about to ask if she should expect anymore interruptions, but she didn't want to sound rude or ungrateful for the others company so she kept silent.

When everyone was out of the room Scarlett locked the door behind her, she didn't want any students wandering into the room while she wasn't there. Especially since she left her bag behind on her desk, who knows what kind of trouble they could get into with the kind of things she kept.

As deep as the sea,

Where: Magic Control Classroom | With: Sam & Lukas & Voss | Wearing:Cute| Feeling: flirtatious | OOC: sorry for the late reply... i had a 4 hour long chem lab ... and i have a bit of writers block at the moment...

sythe225
Kawaiinessyo
Damn Spooky

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Ѧ Ϋ α ӄ α Ϛ α ϛ α ӄ ɨ

Ayaka laughed to her response about the girl she had last taught her spells too. "Yea it was pretty horrible and everybody in my hometown pretty much hated me for a while" She said while wondering what had happened to the girl. "That is completely fine with me if you use the spells for that...I do that all the time when I am to lazy to clean my room" She said while she laughed a little. She did it to her bags because she was to lazy to carry them by hand. Plus how on earth was she supposed to carry those two huge bags on her own. "This looks pretty cool...I would love your help I have a lot of spell books in my bags" She said while she took out her key and opened her door. She then said a certain amount of words pretty much telling her bags to lay on her bed and open up. "So have you met anybody else here or seen any cute guys yet? She asked trying to sound like a normal teenage girl but deep down inside she knew that, that was not the truth. She was no where near normal.

PieAndLove

Occ: Sorry For the late response I have been busy with finals.

Beloved Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
❋MYTHOLOGY❋
•TEACHER•

╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣

"I May Be Dead..."

Two of the new students had introduced themselves to her as she was lost in thought of what she wanted to do. "Well, I'll be sure to keep that in mind tomorrow for when classes start. Let's hope your mind is back to this year by then, Mr. Lo'themir." Norah took the hand he had extended to her and shook it. Her hands were always as cold as ice, which were one of the reasons she rarely shook hands.

Norah looked to the school building and back the city. She knew she had to do work on her classroom, so with a disappointed sigh she decided she had to bid farewell to the students now. "Well, I have work to do, if you need anything, I will be in the Mythology room." She gave them all a smile as she soon made her way to her classroom.

Walking down the hall, she saw a couple of the other teachers standing around, seemed like they were going to be going somewhere. Norah walked past them, a cool breeze following her as she gave them all a small wave and a "hello" that almost came out like a whisper. She tried to be friendly enough with her students, but the other teachers, she found it difficult to relate to them for whatever reason.

Reaching her classroom, Norah unlocked the door. The room smelled musty, and it did look rather dusty. She opened up a few of the windows to let it air out as she kept her classroom door open. She started to dust all of the desks and chairs, as she was trying to think of how she would decorate the room this year. "Maybe I'll make an ice sculpture of sorts tomorrow morning before class starts." She was trying to think of some ideas of what to make. "Maybe a chimera, or Orochi's 8 heads.... hmmm..." She sat on a desk, a little lost in thought.

"...But I'm Very Much Alive, Just With A Slight Chill"

╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣

Where: Mythology Classroom
Who: Me and My Thoughts
Mood: Content
Thoughts: "Decisions, decisions..."
Outfit: Norah's Outfit

Out of Cryogonals: Sorry for my Dr. Seuss moment.

Tooiie
sythe225
Damn Spooky
WorkingClassHeros
Kawaiinessyo

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

☽Artist☾
~◊26◊~
☽Sandman ☾
Streetpass:

et me make all of your dreams come true...

User ImageUser Image

He hefted her up a little and let her hand go, giving her an affirmation to her assumption. With a nod he said "Yeah, that's right. I'm a teacher." He listened to her...apology? She was apologizing to him in advance for her "issue". Her power, or gift, in a way ran along the same lines as his own, just not quite the same. He chuckled a little bit to himself and couldn't help,but to speak up at her powers. "I guess I had better be careful next time I go for a snack. Wouldnt want you getting caught up in that, would I? To be honest, I am not sure if you would ever wake up." After his rant, a little yawn of his own had escaped from his lips. Its seems not even a Sandman could escape the contagious effect of a yawn.

Tapping the leg of a nearby chair with his foot, he looked the girl over again, in a second futile attempt to see if there was any recognizing who she may have been. Alas, it had proven to be a fruitless endeavor. "All kidding aside, On the subject of the locket," he shrugged "Try what you will, but I am more or less under the impression that dreams aren't really something that are easily controlled with magic. Nor is your ability to travel between them. if it helps, it helps, if not, you've got to find some alternative method of keeping yourself in check." Knowing full well its probably better to learn to control your dream prowess rather than relying on magic that may be faulty, Magnia offered her what simple advice he could.

That simple advice would have have stuck and he would have been done with it. However, the fact she had signed on for a tutor made him sigh. "A tutor, huh?" he said in a hushed tone to himself. Her yawns mixed with the miserable look under her eyes made him think. "How about this, tonight, you sleep?" He offered her a strange smile, still not exactly letting on what was going to happen. "You go to sleep tonight like a normal person, and ill make sure that you get a sound sleep tonight. All i need from you is your dorm room number." The offer, he had to admit, sounded quite shady and not many people would take up on it, but it was an offer and he was sticking to it.

.....all you have to do is close your eyes and drift ...asleep...

here am I? 〖Dining Hall〗
ho am I with? 〖Jude Sullivan (doesnt ring a bell)〗
hats in my head? 〖Poor girl.〗

SONG

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Out Of Cubones-l

darkqueenie