Welcome to Gaia! ::

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

██████████████████████████ ███++c~e~l~e~s~t~i~a~l ++ n~i~g~h~t++ a~c~a~d~e~m~y
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

t h e++ l e t t e r

Dear parent/guardian of _________,

You're child is here by invited to attend Celestial Night Academy.

Celestial Night, also known as the Academy for the Uniquely Talented, is a campus dedicated to the growth and education of it's students. These students who have come to the academy not because they are smarter or more knowledgeable than their peers, but because each student possesses a unique gift. These gifts vary from person to person, but one thing ties them all together - they are set apart from what the world considers 'normal'. Dedicated to the growth and study of their own powers, students come from far and wide to be among those who, like them, possess some trait that sets them apart.

We believe that your child, like many others, fits this standard, and thus have extended our invitation for them to join us at Celestial Night.

Sincerely,
        the Headmaster

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        Character Profiles
        and
        OOC

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ r u l e s

Listed below are the rules to the Celestial Night Academy roleplay.

+++This is a semi literate to literate roleplay. All posts will be in third-person point of view. (Ex. Cecilia looked out the window and sighed.) Text talk and I will attack you! Speech will be in "quotes" and thoughts in italics. I do not accept one-liners in any situation.

+++Keep it PG-13. I will not allow sexual-activity on Gaia, not even in PMs, because it is against ToS. That doesn't mean that stuff like kissing and hugging isn't allowed. Just try keeping it PG 13.+++

+++ All romances allowed. That means everything from yuri and yaoi are accepted here. Even student and teacher relationships are allowed.

+++I don't ask for a sample of your posts, so please give your profile some effort. If your profile looks as if you barely put in any effort, then I will not accept it.

+++Keep OOC and IC separate. If you post something that is just OOC in the RP, I warn you now that it will be deleted. Use the OOC Thread for anything not related to the actions of your character.

+++PM all Profiles to me, La Noblesse Oblige. Title the PM "I am the Future" if you're a student and "Nothing but the Past" if you're a teacher. Oh, and if you'd like to reserve a spot then please title the PM "Earl of Pudding." (That's a reference to an anime by the way. If you figure out where it's from then you're awesome!)

+++Do not alter the profile skeleton. I know it might look weird in the PMs, but trust me it will look perfectly fine in the Profile Thread. Title the student profiles "Learning ain't that great" and teacher profiles "It's for the best" if not you'll be ignored.

+++All characters are NOT to be human. This means characters must be things like vampires, witches, etc. No humans with special abilities either. Characters are however permitted to have been raised by humans, or in the case of something like vampires and werewolves, been turned from a human into what they are.

+++ Attendance is important. If you're going to join, stick with it. If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, let me know. If you're suffering from writer's block, let me know and at least keep track of what's going on. Also, if you don't post after five days you will be given a warning. If you don't respond or still do not post within three days, I will kick you out of the RP.

+++I would really like it if you decorate your posts. This means the post at least has your character's picture and name with color. Just don't over do it with a bazillion icons and seizure inducing colors.

+++Try to interact with everyone. If you see someone who's alone, go up and talk to them. Unless they really want to be alone. If that is the case then let them be, but it wouldn't make any sense if they wanted to be alone. It's not very fun either.

+++I will add and remove rules as I see fit. So always make sure to check up on this list. If new rules are added they will be in red.

+++Have the time of your life!!! Oh, and HIGHLIGHT RULE SEVEN.

+++READ ALL THE RULES. Seriously read them all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h i n g s++ t o++ k n o w

+++Celestial Night Academy, possible the most prestigious school the world has ever known. Only those with who are seen as extremely gifted or talented are allowed to attend the academy. There's also another thing that the students of Celestial Night all have in common besides their talents. They are all not human.

+++All students are put into a class depending on their grades. Helios, the top class, is for students with A grades. The second best class is Sirius, which is for B grade students. Next we have class Arcturus. This class is for students with C grades. After that there's Rigel and Vega. Rigel being the class for D students and Vega the F students.

+++Like any other private school, Celestial Night requires all students to wear uniforms. (Upperclassmen Fourth and Fifth year students) (Underclassmen First through Third year students) Although, they need only wear them on school days which are Mondays through Wednesdays.

+++When school is out, students are able to visit the nearby town, Meteorite City. There are many fun shops and cafes there that are sure to peak the students interests. Although all students must return to the academy by 10 PM. Anyone caught out afterwards will be severely punished. [/list

l o c a t i o n s

+++Celestial Night Academy: A rather old and prestigious academy that resembles a magnificent castle. It was built upon an island that almost appears to be floating above Celestial Lake. The only way to reach the school is by crossing the bridge connecting the school to the main lands.

+++The Library: The center of knowledge as some of the students refer to it to, Celestial Night's library is said to be one of the greatest in the world. It's located in the most west part of the school and is surprisingly a popular hang out spot for most of the students.

+++Ballroom/Ceiling: The famed ballroom of the school, where all of the school's dances and events are held. When not in use though, students spend their time hanging out in there. There's rumors if you confess to your crush there, you'll be together forever, but mainly only first year girls believe in that.

+++Female Dorm Room/Commons Room: The female dorm rooms located in the North Tower. Each dorm has three private bedrooms and a commons room. (Both male and female commons rooms look the same)

+++Male Dorm Room/Commons Room: The male dorm rooms located in the South Tower. Each dorm has three private rooms and a commons room. (Both male and female commons rooms look the same)

+++Teacher Dorm Room/Commons Room: The teacher dorm rooms. Each dorm comes equipped with two private bedrooms and a commons room.

+++Meteorite City: A large town rather close to Celestial Night Academy. Most students spend they're days off running around there exploring the many shops and restaurants it has to offer. All of the city's inhabitants are nonhuman, and quite a lot of the citizens there are alumni of the school.

+++Meteorite Forest: A mystical forest surrounding both the academy and town. Many creatures are said to inhabit it. Students are advised from going into the forest, but most of them ignore this warning.

+++The Ruins: These ruins, said to be the old academy buildings, are rumored to be hidden deep in the Meteorite Forest. Most students who try to find them though are unsuccessful. Only a few students have managed to ever find them

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ s k e l e t o n s

+++Remember do not change anything unless otherwise specified

+++PM all profiles to me, La Noblesse Oblige.

+++All pictures are to be anime.

+++If you feel the need to add/change something later on, simply ask and resubmit your profile.

+++Student Profile Skeleton:

[align=center][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=24]✗[color=POSTINGCOLOR2]FULLNAME[/color]✗[/size][/color]

[img]((ANIME ONLY))[/img]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=24][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]G[/color]eneral[color=white]xx[/color][/u][/size]
                That may be my name, but you can call me//[color=POSTINGCOLOR2] NAME[/color]

I 'll have you know I'm [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]AGE[/color] years young.

I 'm obviously a // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]GENDER[/color]

I happen to like // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]SEXUAL PREFERENCE[/color]

I am a // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]SPECIES (vampire, werewolf, etc. NO humans.)[/color]

People tell me I'm // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]PERSONALITY[/color]

[size=24][u][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]D[/color]igging [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]D[/color]eeper[color=white]XXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][/size]

Story of my Life. Literally. // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]BIO[/color]

I really like // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]LIKES[/color]

I can't stand// [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]DISLIKES[/color]

I am in room // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]DORM[/color]

I am in class // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]CLASS[/color]

I am a // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]YEAR OF SCHOOL (1-5)[/color]

I 'm the puppet of // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]USERNAME[/color]
                [/color][/align]

+++Teacher Profile Skeleton:

[align=center][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=24]✗[color=POSTINGCOLOR2]FULLNAME[/color]✗[/size][/color]

[img]((ANIME ONLY))[/img]

[color=POSTINGCOLOR1][size=24][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]G[/color]eneral[color=white]xx[/color][/u][/size]
                That may be my name, but you can call me//[color=POSTINGCOLOR2] NAME[/color]

I 'll have you know I'm [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]AGE[/color] years young.

I 'm obviously a // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]GENDER[/color]

I happen to like // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]SEXUAL PREFERENCE[/color]

I am a // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]SPECIES (vampire, werewolf, etc. NO humans.)[/color]

People tell me I'm // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]PERSONALITY[/color]

[size=24][u][color=white]XXX[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR2]D[/color]igging [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]D[/color]eeper[color=white]XXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][/size]

Story of my Life. Literally. // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]BIO[/color]

I really like // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]LIKES[/color]

I can't stand// [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]DISLIKES[/color]

I am in room // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]DORM[/color]

I am teaching // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]CLASS SUBJECT[/color]

I am homeroom teacher of // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]CLASS AND YEAR (ex. Helios-1)[/color]

I 'm the puppet of // [color=POSTINGCOLOR2]USERNAME[/color]
                [/color][/align]

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ d o r m s

More dorms will be added if needed.

+++The North Star Dorm (Girls):

+++ N-000 ~ Scarlett Tami Moore//Norah Nerafae (Full)
                +++ N-001 ~ Judith Sullivan//open//open
                +++ N-002 ~ Rebecca Anne Novak//Abigail Noel//Michelle Tucker
                +++ N-003 ~ Mayford Herfeux//Christina Zimerino//Open
                +++ N-004 ~ Ayaka Sasaki//open//open
                +++ N-005 ~ open//open//open
                +++ N-006 ~ Natani Himiko//open//open
                +++ N-007 ~ Hiruma Amaterasu//open//open
                +++ N-008 ~ Kasumi Ran Takagawa//Ayumi Shinozaki//Alice White (Full)
                +++ N-009 ~ Severa Vale Hart//Araneae Widow (Full)
                +++ N-010 ~ Teacher//Teacher

+++The South Star Dorm (Boys):

+++ S-000 ~ Șamuel "Ares" Bellasario//Lukas K. Iwamine (Full)
                +++ S-001 ~ open//open//open
                +++ S-002 ~ open//open//open
                +++ S-003 ~ Araevn "Kauai" Kaavi//Rune Gast//open
                +++ S-004 ~ Yoru Tsukuyomi//open//open
                +++ S-005 ~ open//open//open
                +++ S-006 ~ open//open//open
                +++ S-007 ~ Lokier Lo'themir//Christopher Zimerino//Open
                +++ S-008 ~ Eden Winter Knox//Kyoto Akko Kirigiri//Open
                +++ S-009 ~ Magnia Aurelis//Michael Lavernius Voss (Full)
                +++ S-010 ~ Lucian Tepesh//Lucius Cecil Bennett (Full)

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ c l a s s e s

+++The Courses:

+++ Unnatural History ~ Michael Lavernius Voss
                +++ Combat Style ~ Severa Vale Hart
                +++ Magical Control ~ Scarlett Tami Moore
                +++ Elemental Control ~ Șamuel "Ares" Bellasario
                +++ Alchemy ~ Lukas K. Iwamine
                +++ Astrology ~
                +++ Divination ~ Lucian Tepesh
                +++ Music ~ Lucius Cecil Bennett
                +++ Philosophy ~
                +++ Summoning ~
                +++ Mythology ~ Norah Nerafae
                +++ Art ~ Magnia Aurelis
                +++ Potions ~ Araneae Widow
                +++
                +++

+++ The Classes

+++ Helios
                ~ Year 1: Lucius Cecil Bennett

~ Year 2:

~ Year 3: Lucian Tepesh
                - Kasumi Ran Takagawa

~ Year 4: Scarlett Tami Moore
                - Kyoto Akko Kirigiri
                - Lokier Lo'themir
                - Abigail Noel
                - Ayumi Shinozaki

~ Year 5: Lukas K. Iwamine

+++ Sirius
                ~ Year 1:
                - Mayford Herfeux

~ Year 2:

~ Year 3: Araneae Widow
                - Rebecca Anne Novak

~ Year 4: Șamuel "Ares" Bellasario
                - Eden Winter Knox
                - Hiruma Amaterasu
                - Araevn "Kauai" Kaavi
                - Alice White

~ Year 5: Michael Lavernius Voss
                - Rune Gast

+++ Arcturus
                ~ Year 1:

~ Year 2: Magnia Aurelis

~ Year 3:

~ Year 4: Norah Nerafae
                - Ayaka Sasaki
                - Yoru tsukuyomi
                - Christopher Zimerino
                - Christina Zimerino

~ Year 5: Severa Vale Hart
                - Michelle Tucker

+++ Rigel
                ~ Year 1:

~ Year 2:

~ Year 3:

~ Year 4:

~ Year 5:
                - Natani Himiko

+++ Vega
                ~ Year 1:

~ Year 2:
                - Judith Sullivan

~ Year 3:

~ Year 4:

~ Year 5:

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

e x t r a

Listed below is the date, weather and happenings around the school

Date and Weather;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMonth:
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJanuary | February | March | April
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMay | June | July | August
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeptember | October | November | December

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDay:
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSunday | Monday | Tuesday
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWeather:
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSunny | Windy | Stormy | Snowy | Cloudy
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHot | Warm | Chilly | Cold | Freezing

x
                    x

What's Happening;

The RP in still under construction
                          The RP is open!
                          First time skip. It's now the first day of class

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ r e s e r v e d

+++Reserved

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ r e s e r v e d

+++Reserved

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ r e s e r v e d

+++Reserved

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ r e s e r v e d

+++Reserved

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ r e s e r v e d

+++Reserved

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

t h e ++ b e g i n n i n g

+++Opened!

ARMsMonkey's Kouhai

Omnipresent Cultist

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ Edenxx Knox

T h exx H e a d m a s t e r ' sxx S o n ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image

Dye it In madder Of roses So we Can begin

A young man stood on the bridge connecting Celestial Night Academy to the mainlands. He stood there staring over the side and down at the water hundreds of feet below. "Good morning Eden!" A few voices called out to him, causing him to turn around. The boy with ebony hair, named Eden, stared blankly at the group of girls who stood there smiling at him. Sighing a bit, he then forced himself to smile back. "Good morning. It's nice to see you all again." He politely greeted. Honestly he wasn't in the mood to talk to any of these girls, since they... Well they had been fangirls of his recently graduated older brother. "Eden, we heard you got into class Sirius this year. Congratulations!" One of the girls said cheerily, to which the boy only nodded. Just by hearing that he knew where this conversation was headed and he didn't want to hear it. "Well I really should be goi-" "Oh but Clovis was in class Helios all five years of school, so you should work hard this year to get into Helios next year." The young sorcerer froze. Sighing deeply he turned away from the girls and started walking away without saying good bye.

Eden sighed heavily to himself as he stopped walking in an empty corridor of the school. He leaned against one of the giant windows that lined the left wall and stared out it gloomily. His brother was no longer attending the school and yet people were still going to bring him up. Noticing his reflection in the window, Eden noticed the big frown he was wearing on his face, and slapped his hands up to his cheeks. "Come on Eden, no frowns. Smile!" He exclaimed to himself before grinning widely at his reflection. This was a thing he often did to get himself to cheer up. If anyone ever saw him do this, they'd probably think he was weird without a doubt. Luckily no one was around.

With a smile on his face, Eden walked off with a skip in his step. He had promised himself that this year would be a good one, so this was no time for him to be getting all depressed. As he walked through the school people waved and greeted him, to which cheerily greeted them back. If there was one thing he was more known for than his brother, it was for being more friendly and approachable. "This year will be better, I just know it." He said to himself while walking along.

OOC: First post! uvu // Thoughts: Be happy! // Location: Walking through the school // With: No one

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                                          I Don't ☆E V E N K N O W ☆ Who I am anymore ========== Aurora Deloria Price☽
                                          BABY WHEN I'M YELLING AT =========== ☼☼¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯☼☼
                                          ==========YOU IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

==============================You CanFollow Them To Hell Thiskidsnotalright
                                          ☪Not Your Fault ========== ✖THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT ✖
                                          ☪Not Your Fault ========== ✖THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT ✖
                                          ☪NOT YOUR FAULT==================== ======F I G H T E RUser Image
                                          She started her journey early. She woke to the sound of the soft snoring from her family and quietly made sure she grabbed her things before they woke. Just saying goodbye would be hard, especially with the disapproving stares and the angry chatter. They had not been too happy that she had persisted to leave. Nor had they really cared to say goodbye or help her pack. She dressed in simple clothes and wrapped a cloak around her frame, heading out. Dawn was just lighting the sky when she started to make her way to her new destination.

A few hours passed and she could see the looming school. She inhaled some air and smiled brightly. She walked on until her ears caught some noise. Some girls chattering to a boy. Sapphire eyes watched as the man didn’t look to happy. Were the girls upsetting him? In her culture if there was a quarrel the animals in question would just fight it out. She tilted her head as the man just walked away. She supposed that in her culture things were vastly different. She inwardly sighed. She had a lot to learn. She walked past the girls and headed on. For now she would follow the boy and see if he led her to the area she needed to be. She followed on and entered the building, losing the male in the corridors. Now she was lost. She had no idea where she should be going. So now she just stood there. Awkwardly taking up space in the halls. Well poop. She turned and decided to take a left, up some stairs and through another corridor. Which way to the area where she slept?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff