13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
S v e i n 'Olaf' D u l v a k i i

File reported by Klein Abadahn
Age: 18 (according to him) Crime: Rape and murder committed in school.
Height: 6feet 8inch.XXXX|XServe: 2 years of imprisonment. (what)
Weight: 186pounds.XX|XXXDanger: SS

After releasing him from prison, he quoted, "I'm a good boy now, really. Don't you trust me?"
≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋
Svein jolt a bit as she called out his name. He let a short breath before asking her, "Tell me, Ruletta... Meeting Sora, you already know about me and the S-rankers, right?" He couldn't look straight into her eyes as he asked, not because of guilt, but... one may guess he has weakness toward her charm or some-what. "how much do you know? If you know that much, you must have... another reason you came to visit me right?"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

The Duchannes Sisters
Juniper :: Ruletta :: Esme
The Dryad :: The Naiad :: The Aurae

User Image

User Image
Ruletta nodded. "Yes, I know about that. He told me everything." She let out a short sigh. She did have more than one reason. "I came to see her too" she said referring to his girlfriend that had died. He probably knew what she was talking about. "And make a bet."

User Image

Location » S rank English class - hall - dorm
Company » Rang - .... - no one
Mood » happy - .... - content
OOC »

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

After releasing him from prison, he quoted, "I'm a good boy now, really. Don't you trust me?"
"... some of the things he told you may be... lies." He sighed as well. Hearing the word 'her,' he paused before realizing what she just said. He seemed overjoyed yet... a bit crazy as he spoke, "You can see her too!? I told the judge that Sylvi will be my witness so the judge might reduce my time in jail. That 8!+C# thought I was crazy or some $#!+ because he 'couldn't see her." He smiled as he then introduced Ruletta to this invisible 'Sylvi' as if he was talking to a air-friend. He seemed even more joyful as she seemed to be gambling something. "A bet? Haha, well... what's the game and what's the condition?"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image
If Ruletta didn't know better she would have thought he was insane too. Sora was right, Sylvi was with him. "Svein...I'm so sorry, but no. I wish I could; I can't see her. I just know that she is with you" she said, a feeling of horrible sadness washing over her for Svein. "Not a game, this serious ok? My conditions are if I win, you will stop killing people and she moves on. Sylvi has to stop" she said looking at him seriously. "You choose what the bet is on and make your conditions."

User Image

OOC »

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

"... You just know she was with me?" His joyful expression faded as he felt a bit disappointed, "sound lunatic, isn't it?" He sighed before she announced her condition for the bet. He replied sheepishly, "I will stop killing people? and she moves on? How will she move on, anyway? She said she will move on after fulfilling the revenge." He then closed his eyes and continued, "...but I do like to gamble. Even she agrees. But... how about... I will stop killing people except... Essence and Emeril?" Svein then wondered about what kind of bet would he choose. "Bet? If I win... hmm... If.. I win..." He really don't know what's the condition if he win either. "If I win... you will be my slave for eternity, I guess?" yes, he said that like it's not a big deal. He then raised his head, chuckled, and nods as if he was listening to Sylvi's suggestion before he says what the bet is, "how about survive being my slave for a month or something. Not sure if you are going to brake or not though."

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image
"You're not crazy and no. No one else at all, not even Emeril and Essence. She can move on whenever she wants...she doesn't want to though and is using you as her last link to the mortal world. And I think Sylvi has had enough revenge. I'm sorry Sylvi, If I was in your place I would be angry as well but I'm making this deal with you too. If I win, you leave and Svein stops killing people" she said then listened to his suggestion. "Your slave...?" She said slightly surprised. She thought about it...a slave for a month to save people and Svein... On the other hand, a slave for eternity and failure... "Deal."

User Image

OOC »

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
((i'll move to the next day on the next page. x.x ))

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

Svein paused a second after hearing her rejection on his condition. "No killing Emeril and Essence huh? That's quite... saddening as I always wanted to kill those two ever since I said I will come back to kill them right in front of their face. Hmm... what do you think, Sylvi?" He spoke as he looked at the empty space. Suddenly, one can see a vivid image of a grotesque demon whose mouth and eyes was puffing out a red smoke in such empty space. A demon, who Svein called her Sylvi, frails her own tail around before mouthing some words at Svein. Getting up, he sighed and said, "Two months, she said." As he tried to calm her down, she slowly morphed into human-like appearance and disappears. He then looked at Ruletta before announcing, "well... if you still want to gamble, we will 'start' tommorow. Go ahead and rest, huh?" He pat Ruletta's head before rubbing it and messing it up. He yawned as he opened the door to his room and wondered, 'slaves? but... i can pretty much do things on my own... ahh... i should of chose... hmm...'

(( I'm so tired o)_(o ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces