• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Seeing how she had not hinted any signs of getting a shock from his name, guess she wasn't the one. He wondered how is old friend was doing now, hadn't been years since they last met. Rang looked at his eye patch due to her remark. Wow, he hadn't heard that one before. Usually people would just think he had lost it in an accident or something. Rang watched her as she spoke about the picture. He smiled slightly, that photo must have meant a lot to her, still he was beginning to think she could have been...

Rang went to her eyes as she asked if he was new to Castelle. Shaking his head, Rang placed a hand in his pocket. "Nope, this will be my second year here. I take it this will be your first?" Rang noticed her pull out a single piece of paper. Really? This was getting stranger and stranger. "Dorm One? Alright, follow me, I'll take you there." After giving the girl an eye-closed smile, Rang placed the second hand in its pocket before leading the way. And they were head to his dorm as well, surprisingly. This was turning out to be a rare type of day. The redhead was not complaining though.
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Christiana gave a slow nod of the head. "Thank you," she tried to smile, but failed and simply kept to following him. As they walked she took in the sights, she was already picturing so many photo opportunities. Becoming sidetracked, she didn't realize she had stopped. Her blue eyes were focused on a mantle piece etched in gold trimming. However when she came out of it she noticed that Rang had already become a few paces in front of her and quickly scurried to catch up. What if he's not a student and really is a pirate that's leading me to the plank, she thought to herself, looking at the patch from the corner of her eye. "S-so...uum..." she fiddled with the strap of her bag, "h-how do you l-like it? Th-this school?" When they entered the school she let her hair down, shaking it out some before it settled against the small of her back. Her eyes went to the camera again, part of her wishing she could still be the outgoing one on some of the memory cards of pictures that her father had taken. Her mind wandered back to the prank picture, trying to think of the boys name, but nothing rang a bell.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Halls

ith: Rang

hinking: Rosco? No...Randal?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Moon Goddess☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul

Walking through the school grounds, Rang would take a glimpse at the newcomer every now and then. He noticed that Christiana was drawn in by the surroundings. What could he say? This school was full on artistic designs and being the head of the yearbook, this must have been grand for her. Rang peered over his shoulder one last time as he felt she was not following anymore. Spotting her, the girl had stopped in front of the mantle. When she moved towards him, the redhead started to move into the building as she came closer. Walking through the hall, Rang answered her question. "Castelle? I can honestly say I love it here. Plenty of things to do, entertaining people, delicious food, this place is truly amazing. You'd like it here, Christie.." Rang realized what he said, turning back to her and scratching the back of his head. "Sorry about that...It just came to my head..." He quickly returned back to the front and towards the corridor towards the dorms. "So...how are you going about things? Everything going well?"

User Image

Look at this photograph

The girl nodded as he spoke about the school. However she shot him a look when he called her Christie, without even asking as though it was second nature, there were few people that did that. Though she tried to ignore it when he asked how things were going, she wasn't sure how to answer it. Um everyone I love was murdered, I ran away, I have Gods wanting to teach me my powers, I met you who looks like someone from my past which only makes things hurt more..."Okay," she said simply looking around again. "I got lost about here, I thought this was were the dorms would be but it's just an elevator and stairs..." she admitted giving him a small pout, shoulders slumping some. "Do you know your dorm mate yet?" she asked, "I haven't met mine yet, guess I'll find out if they're settled in the dorm or not though huh?" She rubbed the back of her head some looking to the ground, she was babbling nervously again.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Halls

hinking: Who is this guy?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul

She got lost around here? Rang scanned the area to see what made her lost. He couldn't see it so instead he shrugged and kept it going. Wait, where was her lounge and other girlie storage devices? Perhaps her items were at the main hall, it wasn't unexpected because a lot of new students had a hard tie finding there ways through this school. It was pretty much the size of a college after all. Going through the dorm hallway, Rang took out a key and started to twirl it around. "Yes, I actually met my roommate today and I believe you'll see yours before you know it." Rang chuckled while thinking about how she'd react the moment he tells her.

User Image

Look at this photograph

Christiana looked at the dorm number, one. A sigh of relief was given as she said, "thank you." Her eyes watched him twirl around his key, "oh is your dorm nearby?" she asked taking her key out to open the dorm. His chuckling caused her to raise a brow and hesitate entering the room. "D-do....y-you know them or s-some-t-thing?" she stammered, thinking of when she first said her dorm number he seemed to perk up as though he knew more than just the room. A slight gulp was given but she stepped backwards into the room to slowly turn around. "Hello?" she called into the empty room. Looking over her shoulder she gave him a shrug, and waved, "guess they're not here. Thanks again!" She set her bags on the table and looked around, it seemed as though whoever her roommate was had already set up shop. As she went into the sleeping area stopped dead in her tracks but still managed to trip herself on the small single step up. A light thud was given off from her fallen body. "Oww..." she groaned, muffled into the floor. Her hands rolled her over and her blue eyes stared up at the blue ocean that surrounded her.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Dorm

hinking: Hope she isn't creepy

¤ut ¤f ereal:

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul

Throughout her stammering and questions, Rang just hummed quietly to himself. She'd get her answer soon enough. His stuff was already on the side he claimed so she'd know it was a boy. He had to admit the stuttering was kinda cute on her and she seemed to be interesting. He followed close behind as she walked into the empty room. By this time, both arms were behind his head and Rang was making a straight line for the fridge. There was a couple of peaches with his name on them. While walking he heard a soft thud somewhere in the other room so...a few feet away. Biting into a peach, the redhead glared nonchalantly at the fallen girl. He knew where she was staring at and decided against following suite. There was no way he'd do that. "Ok?" Rang opened a hand out towards the girl in friendship while chewing and holding a peach in the other hand.

User Image

Look at this photograph

A slight groan sounded from the girl but nevertheless took the gestured hand to help her up. "Thanks..." she whispered, mainly from embarrassment. Suddenly her eyes went to the peaches in his hand. "Did you go in the fridge? Wait...why are you still here?" she asked, closing her mouth some as she felt rude. "I mean I appreciate you showing me here but I don't think whoever my roommate is would enjoy another stranger here..." Her eyes then once again scanned the room, this time over to the side already claimed by said roommate. Her eyes widened, those were male items. "A-are y-y-y-ou s-sure you to-to-took me to my room?" she asked, voice shaking as she looked back at him. Her key did work though so it must of been. "There must be..." she closed her eyes shaking her head some with disbelief, "some mistake..." Blinking revealed that the items were still there and she stumbled backwards against Rang. "Sorry..." she jumped back forward but then realized she went closer to the roommates stuff. She twirled around, pointing to the things. "Did you?" she had to catch her breath, "did you know of this? Who is he?" Her voice had jumped an octave as she realized she was going to be rooming with a guy for the next year.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Dorm 1

hinking: A guy!?!?!?!?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul

Rang nodded, swallowing the rest of the bits in his mouth before starting again. "Yes, those peaches were just calling my name. I tried to resist but it was in vain I suppose. " Having helped the girl up, Rang continued to the beds, plopping on his and stretched. "I believe that your roommate would not mind you bringing friends in here, just don't do anything naughty." Rang's eyes were normal but a playful grin contradicted them as well as the waving finger, similar to a Sonic the hedgehog motion. His head went back to land on the pillow as he stared at the peach which he held in the air. That is, until his eyes landed on the blue in the background ceiling. Crap, he had forgot to shutter off his side of the room. Lines of sickness crossed the boy's forehead before turning around to change his gaze to the couch. "Don't worry, I have to count everyday so I'm pretty sure I know what one is." Finishing the first peach, Rang spat the core into a nearby garbage can and began on the next as he stood up. This must have been her first encounter with staying with a guy. "If you truly wanna know your roommate's name, there's a sheet on top of the kitchen's counter top. There you can see not only yours and your roommates name but other various info..." Sitting in the kitchen, Rang placed himself in a chair, shifting it so his body was laying over the back.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Outside
σ σ c:

User Image

The twins watched as Jak walked off. Esse then remembered what they were supposed to do. Turning around to face Sergio, Esse smiled gently at him.

"Well, We'll let you explore the school. We have other students to help out. Sorry. Maybe we'll talk later. Esse started skipping towards the door. Eme's eyes trailed after his sister. When she was out of sight, Eme turned his attention back to Sergio.

"Maybe... If you want to eat lunch with us... Come find us. Farewell for now friend." Emeril said emotionless, walking out of the door. Finding his sister was easy. Grey hair, jumpy... Walking over to her, Eme started to look around, pointing to the girl near the Poseidon fountain. Nudging her sister to go first, Esse frowned but walked over to the girl anyways.

"Hi there! Are you new? Do you need help?" Esse said, leaning down to look at the girl. She gave her a smile to comfort her.

Kiba-j
Tokyostrawberry

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

Cyrus nodded, as he smiled seeing Griffin managing to help out. He then looked around the area to see if any other new students needed help. Pulling the clipboard till it was in front of him, Cyrus flipped through the pages, processing each of the students that were in this school this year. Jay yawned placing the puppy down after taking the kitten from Cyrus. He stared down at the both of them seriously.

"Ok. Listen. I'll let you two go play as long as you don't cause any trouble and get along with one another. Got it?" Jay said a bit to harshly. Troy and Titan let out a meow and a bark. "Sure thing, Jay." The both of them communicated to Jay. Then, they rushed off to explore. Sighing, Jay straighten his back leaning over his best friend to see the student profiles as well.

Quote:
User Image

Look at this photograph

Peaches calling peoples names, she thought, getting a bit lost in her own world of thoughts. However, his voice snapped her out of it before she went too far. "Naughty?" she arched a brow, "what ever do you mean?" Her eyes followed him as he moved as she slowly twisted her body to him, shaking her head as she understood what he meant, blushing harshly, "no he wouldn't have to worry about that..." The kitchen is where she went to next, following his instructions about the sheet of roommate information. Blue eyes widened as she read, looking back and forth between the paper and the boy and back at the paper. "You knew!?" she squealed, nearly stumbling backwards, "this whole time you've been messing with me?" A pout formed on her lips and she slowly shook her head. However, something caught her attention on the paper, the name of her old middle school. Is this a typo? she thought, lifting up the page and bringing it over to him. "I-is this t-true?" she asked, hesitating a bit, even if it was the same name didn't mean it was the same one she was thinking, could be another state or something. The girl said down next to him, trying not to stare but things kept getting weirder.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here:

ith:

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul

And this was the moment Rang was waiting for. Although this feeling was not as fulfilling as he had planned it still brought a smile onto his face as the girl found on who the mysterious roommate was. Rang simply nodded at her question and bit into the peach. Earlier, Rang came up with the hypothesis that Christiana was in his dorm. Everything came together once she stated her dorm number, what were the odds of this girl encountering him underneath the tree and unexpectedly being his roommate?

Before any words were able to leave the boy's mouth, Christiana rose the info sheet to him. Amber eyes scanned the paper, inspecting the name she was trying to have him reassure. Rang shook his head before answering the girl's question. "Yes, that seems correct to me. Why, was there an error?" It would have been rare for a school to mess up valuable information and for one as prestige as Castelle that would seem almost impossible. So, what was the problem exactly?

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

▂▃▅▆█Cyrus█▆▅▃▂

Something wasn't right... This was all of the students that are attending this year? Can't be. This small stack was to small. Maybe he didn't take all of it. Turning his attention to Jay, Cyrus scratched the back of his head shaking his head at his friend.

"There is no possible way that this small stack is all of the students. I'm heading back to my office to see if I missed some." With a nod from Jay, Cyrus made his way back to his office. Ah, the first day.... Always the roughest. Sighing from the tiredness already, Cyrus closed the door behind him searching through the cabinets and his desk for anymore student profiles.

▂▃▅▆█Jay█▆▅▃▂

Jay's eyes trailed after his friend. Rubbing the back of his neck, he sat down at the Poseidon fountain. Noticing Eme and Esse, he grinned at them, giving them a small wave seeing them trying to help a new student out. Sighing, Jay stretched his arms before staring up to the sky.

User Image

Look at this photograph

"Um..." she took the paper back, staring at the name. "N-no," she stuttered, moving a piece of black hair behind her ear. "S-so you um...went to Rosemary middle school?" she asked, still unconvinced that it could be the same school. However he seemed too familiar, and the name was the same as hers. "My school had the same name," she commented, trying not to look at him while she fidgeted with her fingers. "T-there was this uh history t-teacher, Mrs. Conrad," she nearly laughed but instead her face was a light pink, "I-I swear she hated me and this-s other guy." Her eyes were on the table, she just wanted to hit her head against it for having the name slip her mind. Although so much has happened in her life it could be easy to see why. "S-sorry...I'm b-babbling..." she gave a weak half apologetic smile before turning her attention out to the large panoramic view of the ocean.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Dorm

hinking: Double trouble

¤ut ¤f ereal:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items