Taiyou4
Svein

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

The Duchannes Sisters
Juniper :: Ruletta :: Esme
The Dryad :: The Naiad :: The Aurae

User Image

User Image

Ruletta listened to Tarrence and relaxed a bit as she saw Svein was just...sleeping it seemed. "Oh okay and yes that's my name" she said with a nod. She looked to Destiny and then at the ground. "Uh yes," she admitted with some shame. She watched as they tried to carry Svein and dropped him once. "Wait. Where does the warpgate go to exactly and where are you going to bring him?" she asked as she held her towel up so it wouldn't fall off her body.

User Image

Location » S rank English class - Italy... - A rank class
Company » Rang - Svein - hall
Mood » happy - .... - happy/content
OOC »

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
S v e i n 'Olaf' D u l v a k i i

File reported by Klein Abadahn
Age: 18 (according to him) Crime: Rape and murder committed in school.
Height: 6feet 8inch.XXXX|XServe: 2 years of imprisonment. (what)
Weight: 186pounds.XX|XXXDanger: SS

After releasing him from prison, he quoted, "I'm a good boy now, really. Don't you trust me?"
≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋
Terrace sighed as he tried to pick him up with the help of Destiny pulling Svein's arm and replied to her question, "Well, we asked Gate before-hand to change the destination of warp-gate in Italy once Destiny and I entered it. So, we will go to infirmary." After Terrace and Destiny was able to carry him by placing his arms around their shoulders, Terrace continued, "Well, we could change the destination to your room, if you want. Since... you... hmmm." He stared at Ruletta's covered body and looked away. Destiny looked at Terrace and objected , "Let's drop Svein in his room and then change the warp destination to Ruletta's room. My shoulders..." Right when she finished her sentence, Terrace agreed and quickly said, "Well, let's go, let's go. We... will go in first." They immediately entered the warp-gate.
They arrived at Svein's room as they got out of the end of the warp-gate. After placing Svein on his bed, they felt a chill on their back. Terrace looked around the plain-looking room, wondering something or somebody is in here. Noticing that the lamp, which was the only source of light in this room, Terrace believes someone else is or was here. Destiny, quickly pulled out her phone and text to Gate but as she send her message, the signal was gone. Hearing windy creepy whispers, Destiny heads to the door and try to open it. No luck. It's as if there is something was blocking behind the door. On the corner of her eye, Destiny caught a little glimpse of a long-haired girl clothed in her stained white sun-dress running across the room. When Destiny turned around to confront such girl, she disappeared but the door to the closet, which she believed it was closed, was open. Terrace made eye-contact with Destiny before walk into the closet. Terrace looked around the closet, only to find a old wooden-mask that seems to have an appearance of old man with his mouth wide open. Suddenly, human eyes suddenly appeared on the eye holes of the mask and the closet-door starts to close slowly. Right before the door fully closes, Terrace escaped the closet, and whispered while remaining calm, "enter the warp-gate." Destiny nodded as she entered the warp-gate. "Come on, Ruletta. You too." Terrace spoke as he place his hand on her shoulder as his eyes wander around the room.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta followed the two through the warpgate to Svein's room. It was plain...simple, but had a strange and mysterious feel to it. This made her anxious to leave. Especially when Terrace came out of the room closet spooked, looking as if he had seen a ghost. Maybe the mysteriousness was in their imagination. She nodded quickly at his suggestion. "Yeah uh-huh ok" she said hastily following them back through the portal leading to her room. She turned to them after they came through as well. "Alright...about Svein. When will he be up? Oh and thanks for your help. "

User Image

Location » S rank English class - dorm 14 - A rank class
Company » Rang - Destiny, Terrace - hall
OOC »

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

After releasing him from prison, he quoted, "I'm a good boy now, really. Don't you trust me?"
Terrace sighed as he shook his head, having a face expression of, 'what the f*c* did I saw back then?' When Ruletta asked him a question, Terrace replied immediately, "yeah yeah. He should be a..." He stopped when he saw Destiny shivering in fear. Terrace quickly run to her side and offer her a half-pint bottle of vodka, "here here. Come on, take a drink." Destiny nods before grabbing his drink and take a sip then whispered a slight, "thank you." Terrace sighed as he heads back to Ruletta's side, "Well... actually, I'm not sure. He should be alright since we treated him but... dam*... not sure if you saw anything strange there but you know that room is f*cked up. Real f*cked up. This is my first time visiting my boss's room so... I... actually don't know. but what if... those things back there might... you know... have driven Boss crazy?" He was talking a lot as if this seems like interesting or important matter to share with others. "After his uh... girlfriend was raped and killed by fellow-S classmate, he began to change you know? He raped and killed several students including that classmate. 54deaths, police reported. 4 or 5 students were founded dead in that room. Their face expressions were... as if... they were happy or something. and th..." Suddenly, Destiny yelled to Terrace to shut up. Seeing her expression, Terrace noticed that Destiny is already drunk. Terrace sighed and replied to Destiny that he should at least warn her something, "his goal... hasn't changed even after spending time in jail; to kill all S-class students and rape Emeril and Essence. You are... C-class student, right? Don't try to climb your way to S-class." He then heads toward Destiny's side and carry her on his back; piggy-back ride. "Well, if you have some kind of problem, you should ask Gate or me. So... I will see you... eventually?"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta listened to him go on and on. What he said scared her... Then about his girlfriend or whatnot and how his crimes started. Her eyes widened slightly at the information, but one thing stuck with her the most. "kill all S-class students..." She couldn't help think of her little sister who was in the S-class. Juniper. She seemed to be in shock for a moment but looked back at Terrace and nodded hastily. "Yeah thanks and...sure" she said waving to them as they left through the warpgate then it disappeared. She went to the bathroom in her dorm letting the towel drop and stepping in the shower again. This time she just turned on the warm water, sat down on the floor of the shower, and thought. She put her arms around her knees then rested her head on them starting to cry some.

User Image

Company » Rang - nobody - hall
OOC »

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haven't been able to post due to school.. .x.x But it's the end of 7th period! :3 I need more people joining. >.>

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

Svein woke up from his bed. Right when his eyes were open, the main light in his room was suddenly turned on. Svein groaned as he clenched his teeth while stretching. He then wondered if the Italy trip and Ruletta was a dream. He actually hoped it was a dream since he doesn't want to see such cheery face turns into a despaired face again. He sighed as he heads for the drawers to grab some clothes to change into. He noticed that he felt a bit sweaty as well and therefore, he heads for the shower. As he took off his clothes, he shivered as if the nightmare turns into reality. As he noticed his dirty clothes, he sadly admit that 'Ruletta and Italy' was a reality. As he went inside the shower booth, he stared at the empty space while his heart starts to ache again. The heavy shower cleanses his dirt away but did not wash away the pain from today.
Gate and one S-class student came out of the warp-gate as he ends up on Ruletta's room, "Anybody, here?" Gate can hear the shower running, believing Ruletta or her roommate may be inside the bathroom. Gate spoke louder, "WELL, I'M GOING TO ERASE THE TRACE OF WARP-GATE, SO." Gate just bobbed his head at such S-class student before making the warpgate disappear and spray such area with a spray can that shoots blue mist.

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
I Viet Thuong I
Haven't been able to post due to school.. .x.x But it's the end of 7th period! :3 I need more people joining. >.>

(( Bunneh can't join right now due to problem but it's not health-related biggrin . but she won't be joining anytime soon, I think >_> ))

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Taiyou4
I Viet Thuong I

(( Bunneh can't join right now due to problem but it's not health-related biggrin . but she won't be joining anytime soon, I think >_> ))

(( -.- It's so slow... ;=; ))

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
I Viet Thuong I

((hmm... we need other people to post to make people join or else they might think 'its only two people rping in this rp.' oh and kick some inactive s-class students or something :I not sure if that will make them join though ))

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Taiyou4
I Viet Thuong I

((hmm... we need other people to post to make people join or else they might think 'its only two people rping in this rp.' oh and kick some inactive s-class students or something :I not sure if that will make them join though ))

(( I already deleted everyone who was inactive... ;x Besides, it's just us three and Chains I think. IDK yet. I'll check much later... ))

Dapper Streaker

I Viet Thuong I
Taiyou4
I Viet Thuong I

(( I already deleted everyone who was inactive... ;x Besides, it's just us three and Chains I think. IDK yet. I'll check much later... ))

((Yep! Chains is still here! ^w^ ))

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta heard someone in her room which by the voice seemed to recognize as Gate. "Uh yeah go ahead thanks!" she yelled back to him. She sighed and later finally got out of the shower. It had been about a hour and she went back out to her room to get some clothes. She got dressed putting on yet another blue dress slightly different from the one she was wearing earlier like almost all of them. Her hair had dried completely now, all the water absorbed within it and her body. She sat down on her bed, the blue mist gone now along with the warpgate.

User Image

Company » Rang - nobody - hall
OOC »

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

The male S-ranker sighed as he knocked on room#14's door, and said in such gentle tone, "May I come in? I am an acquaintance of Gate and I left... err... something there." The S-ranker yawned as he covered his mouth and thought, 'hmm... did she left?'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff