• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Maybe laying right here for the while day wouldn't have been so bad. This was too peaceful to give up. Sure his stomach would eventually growl but that was not happening at the moment. Still, it felt like a crime just lazing around. There was much he could have been doing. Rang believed that this month's menu was still going through the planning stages and the staff could use some assistance,

His eyes opened to the shaded light as another bubble was blown. The other one had alreaadt lost its flavor and green apple was its replacement. Thinking on his next actions, something unexpected occurred. A timid voice spoke to him, at least so he thought. Slowly inching himself upwards, Rang placed his arms onto the ground to push himself upward. "Good Morning. How can I help you?" The tone of his voice softened as he took a look at the newcomer. A white headband, and ponytail, she appeared to have a pure demeanor. Even though the expression didn't resemble a sunny day, someone that took pictures should not have been all that bad. He eyed the camera and then looked back at her.
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
((OCC: To those from my previos rp... I failed to mention... You CAN (don't have to) just continue on from where you left off in the previous rp... LOL Sorry. ))

Devoted Duelist

Jak Rivera

User Image
When Jak arrives at the front gates no one was there. "Well works out for me, don't have to get involed with whatever happened." Jak stretches his arms out, he was getting tired of carrying his stuff. Jak starts heading towards his dorm, Wonder if I'll have a decent roommate, if I even get one. On his way to the dorms Jak sees Emeril, Essence, and someone he hasn't seen before. They were taking the elavator down to the dorms, Jak went straight for the stairs. I'll meet up with them tomorrow at the meeting. No need to rush things. Jak walks down the stairs quickly, not wanting to carry his things anymore.
User ImageDrat.

Elly had this intricate plan ready. She was holding up the top of her dress with her hand while she waited for the zipper, and the initial plan was foiled. Elly was going to barge in to the dressing room, see the beautiful Miss Neige, and ask for the woman’s help with the zipper. Everything was of course right as rain up until a point. But upon entering, Elly took a gander at the woman’s dress and wasn’t able to concentrate enough on her plan. She was planning a strike almost like a snake. She was going to pretend to slip as Miss Neige was zipping her up, allowing her to let the dress fall and reveal her bra while also grabbing on to Miss Neige… so she didn’t slip. But that plan was ruined swiftly. Elly was too distracted by Miss Neige’s attire and couldn’t concentrate on pretending to fall, and before she knew it her zipper was already up. There wasn’t any excuse now. Moreover, she wasn’t even sure what she was going to do after the silly trip. She was just acting based on silly puppy love, more and more she was beginning to realize while she thought Miss Neige was checking her out earlier it was probably for something else. The woman failed to notice Elly’s puppy dog like mannerisms until now, she probably wasn’t going to get it in the future.

Elly looked in the mirror. Of course, she wasn’t actually looking at herself or her dress but instead Miss Neige. When Elly was trying to talk herself out of this crush, Miss Neige’s dress was not helping. Still, Elly knew when to admit defeat. It was a little bit before she replied. “Thanks so much, but I don’t think that it’s me, you know? Your dress, however, looks wonderful. I’m not only sure that you would love it, I know others would, too.” Elly, again, wasn’t lying. In fact, she knew it was the case herself. Her voice was kind but had a bit of disillusionment to it. This tone of course could easily be explained away by the fact that she had a negative reaction towards the dress she was wearing, so Miss Neige probably wouldn’t think much of it. Still, Elly would sneak peeks of Miss Neige through the mirror when she noticed that the teacher wasn’t looking. The fact that she had more-or-less given up on actualizing her fantasies with Miss Neige didn’t mean that she couldn’t invent new ones, of course.

Elly was acting naively around Miss Neige, partially because she hadn’t really ever felt this way. Not only that, she felt this way about a superior. It was a totally new experience for her. She still had the crush, but she was actively trying to tone down how much she was thinking about it. To put it another way, she still thought about Miss Neige, but didn’t think of elaborate schemes to cop a feel or to show off her goods. Still, she thought of Miss Neige, and had no immediate desire to leave the rather tightly spaced changing area she shared with the teacher. She turned around to face the teacher eventually, offering a smile. “Thanks so much, Miss Neige.” If Miss Neige didn’t say anything more than you’re welcome or some equivalent, Elly would march back to her own designated changing room and put back on her normal clothes. Dresses never suited her, it didn’t have the movement that she needed to really show off in front of her peers.

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio DeLa Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio followed them to his dorm. He got into the elevator with him as they head down to the dorms. He was given his schedule back from Emeril gave him back his schedule. He didn't even notice that he took his schedule from him. When they finally got his dorm he was amazed at what he saw. He had never seen a room like this in his entire life. "This place is amazing. I have never seen a place like this in my life." He cieling was a giant window and could see the entire ocean. "I have to be really careful with my powers in here."

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

User Image

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Gin seen the slight frown given by Jay as he admitted to not knowing him. Sadly it was the truth, what else could he say? Lying was not a forte of his. Just coming up with a simple lie was somewhat of a challenge for him. Although at certain times lying to protect someone was an easy task, others were complicated. The new teacher felt that it did not really bother the guy since he was smiling again. Still, Gin wore a concern expression. Soon, the fellow was back to talking once more. During this dialogue he had found out that his name was Jay and that he was the School's caretaker for the animals and a close friend of Cyrus. That kind of put him and a silent thought. Were those bears he wrestled with part of the caretaker thing? That and remembering Jay was something he would have to do, being the Principal's best friend and all.

Just as quickly as Jay appeared, he was on his way again. Gin nodded silently and watched as the dog-holding fellow went off. That was surely interesting. Gin remained in that spot a while trying to think back on what he was just doing. Oh right, searching for the Gym and checking if everything was in order. Crossing his arms in front of himself, Gin continued on his walk, eyes closed and humming a slight tune. If they were to meet again he'd give more details on himself as well.

☳☲☱☰☴☵User Image☳☲☱☰☴☵

I Viet Thuong I
~Eveangaline Rivers~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

User Image

Eveangeline had woken up early in hopes of greeting some of the new students. Because she had lived there all her life Eve knew where everything was. The school was as familiar to her as the back of her hand.

The tall girl stood in front of her mirror brushing her hair. she hummed a small tune as she did, ever since she was young she had always sung, even when she was feeling down.Once Eve was done brushing her hair she tied some of it back in a blue ribbon and made her way to the front of the school. She enjoyed seeing all the different creatures, it reminded her of how many different kinds truly existed.

The long haired brunette walked into the garden and took in all the fresh air. It was always so beautiful especially in the spring. Eve almost always came to the garden every morning she could. Eveangaline walked over to the water fountain her hair moving in the wind as she did. She took a seat on the side of the fountain and wished for the perfect school year. She had hoped for something different to happen this year but wasn't expecting anything special. The girl closed her eyes and laughed at the thought. "A perfect school year" that seemed quiet unrealistic once she thought it over. Eve opened her crystal shining blue eyes coming back to reality.

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

User Image

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

This was quite the place, the scenery was truly a sight to behold. Whether it was the many gardens positioned all about. the various statues or artistic structures, this place was marvelous. But the best feature was the sight in his eyes at the current moment.

Having examined the gym, which highly impressed him by the way, Gin had stationed himself on top of the said building. Every so often, the wind brought about a slight force large enough to ruffle his hair and clothing but it was a nice breeze. What had eased the sage more was the view of the sea. The way it glistened due to the sun and the smell could calm the roughest spirit. Maybe meditating here for the day would be a sound plan. That or just watching as the students went about their day. Tomorrow was the true first day of classes and that meant the beginning of his days dedicated to teaching and protecting these children and this school in general. A smile appeared on his face while the male gazed down at a bunch of kids chatting. Come to think of it, Gin shifted to the left to pick up the stack of papers he had gathered. They held the names and faces of the students that were taking his classes and the faculty of this school, he picked the papers up earlier to make sure the event from before with Jay would not occur again. Now would be a good time to take a look at them.

☳☲☱☰☴☵User Image☳☲☱☰☴☵
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Christiana looked at her camera and then back down at the boy. Slowly she shook her head, "no I'm fine, thank you." Her eyes shifted away from his for a moment, "did you want to see the picture?" she asked, though didn't make a movement towards nor away from him. The sun was in her eyes some so she couldn't tell if she possibly recognized him. This nearly caused her to sigh with irritation, making her take a step closer to him, hands gripping her precious camera.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Sakura tree

ith: Rang

hinking: Stupid sun

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Moon Goddess☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hmm...This girl seemed awfully familiar and Rang could not help but feel a sense of nostalgia. The redhead blew a semi-large bubble before rising to his feet to walk towards the girl. Moving closer his eyes began to readjust to the light, allowing him to see her better. Everything he thought before still stood. She was going to let him see her pictures? Rang pondered a bit before nodding. "Sure, did you take them all today?" Come to think of it, wasn't that a snapping of a camera he heard not too long ago? Whatever the case, he decided to agree to the offer and check the pics out. Who knew, they were probably good.
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

▂▃▅▆█Cyrus█▆▅▃▂

"I do not think we should worry about finding him at all." Cyrus chuckled, gesturing his head towards the door. Jay walked in right when Cyrus mentioned it. Out of breath, Jay walked towards Cyrus and Griffin. Before he could say anything, he looked down at Troy staring at the white kitten.

"Oh Looky here.... Why is there a feline present?" Jay heard Troy said. Oh, the wonders of being able to communicate with animals. To the others, it was just a simple woof.

"I could say the same about you, dog." Jay heard the white kitten. Clearing his throat, Jay ignored the two animals.

"Well, Nice to see you Griffin. It seems you found our escapee. You two, stop fighitng." Jay said to the animals afterwards. Sometimes, people gave him looks just cause he was talking to animals. Cyrus chuckled, grabbing his clipboard in one hand, and the other around the kitten.

"Well then, shall we go outside and greet the new students?"

the-pocket-llama

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Outside
σ σ c:

User Image

"You like it? Don't worry about the class. It's enhanced with a magical barrier so anyone's powers won't penetrate it." Esse giggled, walking into the room, showing him where everything was. All in a while, Eme stayed silent, walking over to the glass window, staring out into the ocean. What a beautiful view.... He wished he was a student again, but those days were long gone. Esse looked over to her brother, tilting her head slightly, reading his mind. She laughed to herself silently feeling the same way as her brother.

"By the way. If you have trouble with your powers, we could always help."

Kiba-j

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio DeLa Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio listened to her as she told him that no one's power could break the glass. He wanted to test this out first hand. He lifted hi hand with his finger tips pointing at the glass.The bones from his finger tips began to show before shooting out like bullets. The bones hit the glass and then just fell to the ground. "It seems like you are right. I just wanted to see if it was true. That's all." He then looked back at Essence as she showed him everything in the room.

Devoted Duelist

I Viet Thuong I
Kiba-j
Jak Rivera

User Image
Jak makes it down to the dorms, and to his surprise he finds Emeril and Essence in front of his dorm. They also had someone he didn't recognize with them. Seeing as they were in front of his room, might as well greet them, "Oi Emeril, Essence what're you two doing in front of dorm. Besides that how are you guys?" Jak looks at the stranger, "Oh yeah my intro, names Jak." Jak extends his hand out for the stranger to shake.

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Mr. Griffin J. Achen

Current mood; Humored
Location; His office
With; Cyrus and Jay

Griffin couldn't help but chuckle at Jay's predicted entrance. He gave a polite bow.

"A pleasure to see you as well, Jay. Cyrus managed to find your lost kitten in my classroom." He gestured to the kitten, smiling slightly when the other man told the two animals to stop fighting.

In all his years of studying humans and the supernatural, Jay was the first he knew who could talk to animals in a similar fashion to Cyrus's telepathy. The closest he ever came to an animal communicator was a elderly woman in South America who swore she could talk to her birds. (She, to his irritation, was not a 'bird whisperer', but a crazy old woman with too much time on her hands.) He snapped out of his thoughts, looking back at Cyrus before giving a small nod,

"Yes, good idea."

ooc;

I Viet Thuong I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out