♫♪
Lights
I had a way then losing it all on my own
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now, the strength I need to push me
♪♫

мιѕѕ ηєιgє αηηαвєℓℓє вℓαη¢

██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████████████████..██████..██████

User Image
Mood:
Located:
The serenade blaring out of her earphones: ♪ ♫ ♩...___
OOC:

Attentively observing the petite girl with elvish features stride onwards through the stepping elevations of her classroom, she noticed the girl was now standing quite a few feet away from her. This made Miss Neige fidget rather a bit, however she remained her posture erect, as a distracting mechanism her right hand was wrapped around her caramel-hued tie as her fingers made a swaying motion. Then she heard her rather sweet introduction as Miss Neige then with a single nod responded with an amiable smile she responded back, " What a lovely introduction! So proper and nice. Well nice to meet you too Elly. " Then by noticing her agenda schedule she noticed the color designated for the ranks; she was identified as the A rank. Miss Neige felt a little somber, for as which it would have been rather lovely to have her as a student in her class. So prim and proper. Nowadays students tend to just display chaos and destruction inevitably without any sense of dignity.

" Ah yes! As I've noticed. I don't believe I have met the teacher who is for the A rank students actually. I'm the all-subject teacher for all of the B rank courses. However, I believe there aren't any classes today. I've just received a notification that many students are barely still enrolling in their luggages in the dormitories and they are all just generally lost. " With a rather faint sweatdrop protruding on her forehead, she logically figured not many students would attend to her class. The dean also noticed that as well, so it was a relief that at least that is resolved. A day where students need to at least settle in to their new environment, after all. " Ah... " trailed off Miss Neige before continuing speaking. She noticed Elly turned around and did a quick glance at her surroundings as her skirt did a circular whisk. She recalled the days where she used to wear those pleated schoolgirl skirts that accentuated the young girls petite figures. Flustered for keeping her eyes fixated on the skirt, her amber orbs looked away as she adjusted her glasses and then briefly coughed as she then continued, " As I was saying, I believe classes are canceled for today. Also, I noticed you were looking around the class. The A rank classrooms are even more enormous than this, not to mention they have a lot more additional entertainment features catered for their courses. Our class is like this, because of course, we need to keep a close eye on our students. " Miss Neige couldn't resist but to compliment on her cute skirt. " By the way Elly, that's a very cute skirt. I used to wear them a lot when I was younger but now an old hag lady like myself shouldn't be so bold as to wear a skirt like that anymore. " She alleviated the tension by doing a giggling-like chortle, a bit of rouge colored on her cheeks.

♫♪

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone
♪♫
User ImageElly would offer a wide smile at the woman’s compliments. The first of which was a commendation for her introduction, which Elly appreciated. It wasn’t very often that teachers noticed the more subtle gestures, and even when they did it wasn’t ever as open as thiswoman seemed to appreciate hers. Next the woman explained that she was a B rank teacher and Elly was an A rank student. Normally, this would be cause for celebration. Elly’s elitism generally made her happy when others would admit that they ‘weren’t on her level’, but this was different in several respects. First, she thought the teacher was cute. Second, it wasn’t really based on merit. Well, in some sense it was, when one would compare the students to Elly, but this wasn’t the case for a teacher. Her smile faded as the woman explained that she wouldn’t be her teacher, but reappeared upon hearing that she wouldn’t have class.

Elly also noticed the woman’s appreciation of when she turned around, and would smirk at the brief ‘Ah’ as she was turned around. Next she heard the compliment about her skirt, which caused her to blush a little bit. Her face almost matched her hair color. “Ah, I appreciate it Miss Neige. But you must be kidding yourself when you say that you couldn’t pull it off – you’re gorgeous.” Her tone was respectful, but familiar. It was like she was speaking to a teacher she had known for some time and was good friends with. There wasn’t much tension in this situation for someone like Elly, she was a natural flirt.

She walked a bit towards the teacher, slowly, her legs moving whimsically across the floor almost like a dancer. She wouldn’t get too close, just close enough to eliminate most of the distance between the two and allow for more intimate conversation. It was more of a slow stride than a walk. One would almost think that she was showing off if they watched, but from the floor it didn’t seem like anything too special. ”I hope I’m not interrupting anything or bothering you, Miss Neige. If I am, let me know. I just thought that I would meet some new people since I apparently don’t have classes, and you seem like someone I could learn a lot from,” she remarked, her smile having a little bit of a devilish twinge. She was more on the line with these sorts of comments, but she knew that it would be a small setback at worst if the teacher didn’t appreciate them. Besides, she would continue using her abilities to create an aura around her. The aura was almost gravitational, it would call for the teacher’s subconscious attention in whatever way possible.

♫♪
Lights
♪♫

██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████████████████..██████..██████

User Image
Mood:
Located:
OOC:

Miss Neige then was a tad startled as her shoulders perched up slightly as she persisted upon her giggling, exclaiming, " Awww shucks! You truly are a sweetheart! Thank you for the compliment, however like stated, a teacher wearing such age-inappropriate clothing would be so joking for me to do. Maybe someday when I'm not performing my teacher role right now, teehee. " After the giggling have faded away, she then noticed Elly approaching her even closer as she then stood there, retaining her serene nature. After noticing Elly remarking that she was hoping that she wasn't interrupting her or discomforting her in any way, Miss Neige rapidly stating her rebuttal,

" Ah, please do not worry my dear. It is actually my first year teaching here so it is quite unlikely that I would have had such a pleasant experience with the first student who I have encountered; but on the other hand it is quite the opposite with me and you. So I am quite alleviated to meet such a well-mannered girl like you. It does not bother me at all that you wish to explore the campus with me. I was about to do the same. " Nodding, she then smiled reassuringly at the girl as she then questioned her, " Is there any particular place you wish to go? " Miss Neige then was thinking, ' This is rather odd...a student wanting to befriend a teacher. But why would she befriend me? I would understand it if she were in my class. Yet her aura is welcoming...so I'll go along with this. " Miss Neige hid her suspicious emotions with another polite smile of gratitude as she then gathered her things and then did a nod awaiting for Elly's response as she fixed her chesnut brown strands of hair.

♫♪

♪♫
User ImageElly was developing a little crush.

The teacher’s brunette hair seemed to fall down perfectly, her glasses only made her face look more mysterious. At the same time, she seemed to actually really enjoy Elly’s attention. Elly’s eyes widened a little bit as the teacher spoke, which wouldn’t reveal much to the untrained eye, but it demonstrated that she really liked what she saw. Of course, Elly didn’t think that her fantasy was at all feasible. Even she couldn’t get anything, and this would simply be one of those things that she just couldn’t get. Yet, the fact that it was something that would be impossible, even for her, made it all the more desirable. She played the game for the challenge, and this was one of the greatest challenges of all, right before her own eyes. After the teacher finished speaking, Elly put a finger to her lips and again wooshed around, this time a full circle, as if to look, her hair and her skirt trailing behind slowly. She hoped for some indication of the teacher’s eyes, hoping, wishing that they would give them even further attention.

Elly would thank the teacher, feigning humility. "Oh, you're too kind to me Miss Neige. The pleasure is all mine, Elly sounded reassuring but firm. She would further her comments. “Well, I don’t have anywhere in particular in mind. The pleasure is all mine, Miss Neige, and it doesn’t matter a bit where I have the pleasure of receiving it,” she said, returning to her usual smile afterwards. ”Exploring with you sounds exactly like what I need,” she remarked. Internally, she was giving a sly smirk at the last remark she had made, quite proud of her own wit. She continued to give off a welcoming aura, perhaps with a little bit of flair. All the while she did this her eyes would pierce Miss Neige, looking both through and at her. Through her in the sense that her gaze seemed to pierce into the woman’s very soul, at her because of her childish crush. "Lead the way, if you would, Miss Neige."

♫♪
Lights
♪♫

User Image
Mood:
Located:
OOC:

Inwardly apprehensive, Miss Neige's body unintentionally experienced a mild adrenaline rush streaming throughout the nerves of her voluptuous body and as a reaction she shivered faintly. Which was absurd, considering that she had her lab coat on and that kept her quite warm. However it wasn't due to the breeze, or the air conditioning of the vast and hollow classroom; it was the girls eyes. Her piercing gaze looming upon hers as they sustained mutual eye contact for extended periods of time made her feel as if she was going to submerge into a trance by how lovely the color of the young girl's eyes were. The irises even seem to glint in bliss. Miss Neige then shifted her eyes away, and yet positioned her eyes on the young girl forehead as that was a tactical way to appear as if she was still making eye contact with her. " For some strange reason, my intuition is telling me she excels in psychic powers...hence such the intimate aura and her rather...shall I say, seductive motives. Yet what fascinates me is that she is being innocent right now, not seductive. But why... " swarmed those thoughts in her head as her eyes squinted slightly. Her eyes went ajar again as she heard upon the girl basically saying that Miss Neige could navigate the way with her. With a swift shake of the head to evade further trance-inducing states from making eye contact with the girl, she bobbed her head once and then smiled with utmost courtesy as she then cooed, " Ah yes~ I heard there is a boutique that is a block away from the gates. I heard they have amazing vintage clothes there. Let's go~ "

Her voice was melodic almost; it was quite a while since she had such a young, cute girl accompanying her again. She felt like she was in highschool all over again, accompanying her friends as they went shopping and doing regular femenine-esque hobbies such as partying, study groups, and all of that was the epitome of a girl just wanting to have fun. Miss Neige felt young again. Her stride was gentle, and not intimidating. Miss Neige gave off the obvious aura of seeming like a new teacher; she seemed inexperience, lost, and a tad insecure. However, for her age she is quite young on the account of being a teacher. Miss Neige looked like an older sister, even, while walking alongside with Elly. Then, Miss Neige's curiousity got to her. While walking through the corridors, the hallways, then to the main plaza with the immense black gates obstructed she was asking Elly, " Elly, may I ask where you are from? Your accent is rather different- not in a bad way though. It's a pretty accent. Is it Irish? " Miss Neige have barely noticed the accent of the young girl. Miss Neige traveled to Ireland once; it was a vivid experience. Either way, that could also explain her rather awe-strucking aesthetics as well. They were both now in front of the store. It was laced with Christmas decorations, and it seemed to be a French designer boutique. It had a victorian theme, with marble walls, and chandeliers-clad with a beautiful fresia scent emitting from the outside. The boutique is called Clandestine, with ornate cursive writing.

♫♪

♪♫
User ImageElly was once again delighted by Miss Neige’s reactions to her. She seemed just as much in a trance as Elly did when they looked into one another’s eyes; something Elly hoped for but in no way expected. She continued to give off her aura to the greatest extent that she could. She didn’t know how exactly it worked; it might have been psychic, but perhaps it might have been more physical. In the end, those were the facts she was unconcerned with. Elly wanted results and that was exactly what she seemed to be getting with this teacher. As Miss Neige led the way, Elly would take a gander at her stride. Her legs themselves were blocked by the lab coat, which was quite irritating for Elly, but she still was happy to be around the woman. This wasn’t like when she was with one of her “friends.” They could be manipulated, thrown away, abandoned. If anything, this woman would be the one with the capability of abandoning.

She was excited about getting to the boutique, too. She was surprised there was one around, the campus in some sense seemed so isolated. On the other hand, she wasn’t too surprised; the campus seemed to have everything. Including hot teachers, she quipped internally as they walked. Elly’s views of the woman prevented her from seeing the sort of unsure and timid nature she was giving off: for once, Elly was idolizing someone and not really playing by her own standard rules of engagement. They didn’t talk for a while while they walked, Elly focused on strengthening her aura to the greatest extent possible. It worked better if the woman did look into her eyes, if only because it would make the association stronger, but it would probably still be somewhat effective. Still, it might not. Elly didn’t understand her powers well enough to be able to make any diffinitive judgment.

”Ah, it’s embarrassing,” Elly said at first. She was speaking the truth, for once. She had a slight Irish twinge, but she didn’t get it from any homeland but instead picked up on the linguistic habits of her horrible father. ”My father, I’m afraid, is from the Isles. In fact, he wouldn’t ever stop talking about it. I picked it up from him, I’m actually California.” Again, what Elly said was true. She then would repeat the question, “What about you, Miss Neige?” Elly was all about trying to seem like the color of her hair. She wanted to have the inviting nature of a pink, it seemed innocent, almost childish in some respects. Yet, it was unlike other colors inasmuch as it was derived from red, a color known for its passion. This was the sort of aesthetic she tried to keep, and she hoped it would work.

Elly looked across the boutique but didn’t leave Miss Neige’s side. It wasn’t something new to her by any means, and this would be apparent in her gaze. Most would have been somewhat astounded by the place, its intricate decoration and French Victorian styling. Even so, Elly was un-phased. She would always wear the freshest fragrances and clothing, and this wouldn’t intimate her a bit. Instead, she would look around, and if she followed Miss Neige, which she surely would if the woman moved one bit, she would seem to almost glide across the floors in an almost Elven way. Her step was light, prideful, and triumphant all at once. This was, in a sense, her domain.

♫♪
Lights
♪♫

User Image
Mood: Ecstatic
Located: In the boutique with Elly
OOC:

" I see...well nonetheless the reason why I asked is because I've been to Ireland myself. An extremely beautiful place, however I never visited the pubs since I'm not an alcoholic... " Miss Neige trailed off with a giggle. She recalled a male who she used to be infatuated with who relished intoxicating himself with alcohol frequently. It was rather a turn-off to her though. " Anyways, I'm from Seattle. Very immense metropolitican area, but the frequent rainy weather is soothing to me. " commented Miss Neige, smiling and recalling the repetitive climate forecasts repeating the same akin answers of high-chance precipitation. It was rather a transition to move into this place where it's so warm and cloudy, it was rather bizarre to her. " It's not humiliating to have an accent by the way...I think it's endearing. It shows a lot more diversity in this school. " Nodding, affirming her point. Everytime she would gaze at Elly, she smiled in an enchanted, graceful manner. Elly seemed so childlike, pure, sweet. The color of her hair was rather unusual, but it reminded her of the color of pink cherry blossoms ripe in the spring; a very light, pale pink tone.

Miss Neige recalled when she had vibrant crimson hair in her youth; yet due to her career she had to cut her hair to a pixie cut and dye it to a more natural color in order not to be so provocative with her fashion statement. Miss Neige is rather fascinated how apathetic Elly seemed to the store, as if it seems she has been exposed to numerous boutiques in her rather short lifetime. Nonetheless, she shrugged it off and entered inside of the boutique. There was many vintage inspired clothing, including long drapey dresses to seductive ones, and of all vibrant colors. A blue mini dress caught her eye; it had sequin and lace detail, and it had a low V-neck shape to accentuate the chest. Miss Neige approached the dress and then she softly felt it, and swiftly turned around and asked, " What do you think of this dress Elly? Or what do you think would suit me? I'm in the mood to try some clothes on. Especially there's a teacher and faculty staff party next week so I'd like an opinion from a beautiful fashionista. " She smiled as she said so, gazing at the ethereal girl.

♫♪

♪♫
User ImageElly would take careful note of what Miss Neige said. Elly herself had never been to Ireland, and the thought itself was somewhat nauseating due to her father’s stories. Oh, how she despised that man. Still, she wasn’t going to let the mention of that dreadful place ruin her mood. ”Well, I’ve never been said to contribute to diversity before, but thank you so much Miss Neige. Really, you are too kind to me.” Elly was honest, and gave off the familiar innocent tone. They moved across the boutique, and Elly moved so gracefully it was almost like she didn’t have legs at all, like she would float across the room. She would glance at a thing here, a thing there, but she really didn’t want to get anything while she was with Miss Neige. She didn’t know what the teacher liked, and without that knowledge it would be hard for her to have any sort of plan.

But things all changed when Miss Neige asked about the mini dress. When Miss Neige gestured to the dress and talked about trying it on, Elly couldn’t be any more encouraging. “Yes, I think this would look quite becoming on you, Miss Neige” she said, a little flair in her voice as she imagined the teacher with the dress on. She glanced at other dresses, looking for one that would fit her tightly that she would have to get the teacher to zip up. She spotted a few, and would note this for later. She was already beginning to formulate a rather devilish plan, one that she feared she may not be brave enough to follow through on. Even so, it was good to have plan for these occasions. All she could do now was imagine Miss Neige in the dress. She bit her bottom lip, her eyes almost in a trance-like state again. Her aura changed, somewhat involuntarily, to a more sexual one.

♫♪
Lights
♪♫

User Image
Mood: Ecstatic/ Friendly
Located: With Elly in the boutique
OOC:

Miss Neige seemed to fret a bit in confusion when she noticed Elly fretting when Neige mentioned quaintly about Ireland, however Elly's mood transitioned back to normality. Perhaps Elly had some issues with her family? Miss Neige had some background education on psychology as well; she took numerous psychology courses in her schooling. " Uwah... " trailed off Miss Neige as she noticed there was more dresses in the back. Miss Neige seemed to be rather joyous at the moment, reliving her moments with shopping. " What about you Elly, have you found any clothes that you thought would be cute for yourself? " Elly's presence was comforting, however she noticed that Elly is biting her bottom lip as if she seems to be in a state of euphoria. Miss Neige seemed rather confused again as she noticed there was a poster of a highly attractive male celebrity plastered all over it in an erotic pose, posing for a perfume alongside with a woman. " Ah, gazing at the eyecandy on the poster?~ " hinted Miss Neige as she gave a playful nudge to Elly, doing a chuckle as she motioned to the poster. Miss Neige then picked up the dresses she wanted to try, and then searched for an employee of this boutique to assist her to the dressing room. " Ah, Elly! If you need me I'll be in the dressing room. Ah, and feel free to hand me any extra articles of clothing while I'm trying out the dresses! I'll be in Room 3 I believe. " Miss Neige nodded grinning as she then followed the employee to guide her to the dressing room as she smiled and then her fingers glided against the white curtains of the room. From there, she placed the hangers with the dresses on the side, and with her shoulderblades motioning upwards she began to slip off her lab coat in front of the largely vertical mirror in front of Miss Neige. Miss Neige began to fluster; she felt some discomfort when changing in public places- but it wasn't like anybody was going to peep on her right? Not to mention this is a women's clothing store. So Miss Neige shook her head and giggled to herself in a condescending tone as she hung up the lab coat, revealing her curvy body frame.

♫♪

♪♫
User ImageElly would smirk as she glided across the floor, following her new target. “Something like that,” she would say, her voice trailing off a bit. She was almost like a puppy when she was following her teacher, which was apt because she was experience some puppy-love like crush on her teacher. When the teacher mentioned that she was changing, Elly didn’t even know what to do with herself. She wanted to see this teacher in the changing room. She contemplated some basic plan like simply looking underneath the changing room, but such a plan was too base for her. She was more planned than that. “Duly noted, Miss Neige,” she would say, her voice trailing off again as she began to formulate her master plan. All the while she would steal glances at the teacher as she made her way into the changing room, a less-than-innocent and in fact, quite devilish grin on her face as she picked out a dress.

It was pink, largely matching the color of her hair. It was a bit redder, though, and it was a little short. The bottom covered even less than her skirt, and she knew this, grinning. The top was a bit more revealing as well. But the best part, the part that made the plan worthwhile was that it had a zipper. She grinned as she grabbed it quickly, her previous graceful walk turned almost into a powerwalk as she made it to a dressing room adjacent to the teachers. She would strip quickly, rapidly; she wanted to make sure that she would have to enter into the teacher’s dressing room for this. She quickly put on the tight dress with the pencil skirt like bottom, grinning while she did, her aura being a rather explicit one. She held the top up covering her breasts with her hand, and walked out of her dressing room, standing in front of Miss Neige’s.

“Oh, Miss Neige…” she said, with the exact same grin on her face. ”I was wondering if I could come in” she paused here, pondering whether or not to add something. She did, knowing the alternative would be unsafe for her. ”When you’re ready, of course. I just need you to get a zipper…”

Quotable Regular

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
Sparkling Angel I Couldn't See.
User Image
Mitsaya Adella
Saya's Attire.
S Rank Elective Teacher: Tactics

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door.
There is no escape now, No mercy no more
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart
You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realize
It was all just a lie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═xx══xx══xx══xx══xx══xx══xx═╗

Saya pushed open the doors to the school, a cold, stone faced non-expression on her pale face.
Her eyes were as red as dried blood, her lips followed suit with a natural light red tone that was
easily complimented by her very long thick white hair that was tied back in a lose braid. This
teacher would be recognized mostly by her dress. A black corset hugged her torso tightly as if
air wasn't important and sewn to it was a black sash like fabric that covered her bottom and top
of her thighs. Her legs were wrapped in a patterned fishnet topped off with knee high combat
boots that echoed a click on the tile as she walked through the school.

As if her appearance wasn't enough to stop a party boy in his tracks, her attitude matched. She
could appear sweet, in fact she doesn't aim to hurt anyone. But crap is the one thing she will not
take. Saya was in fact a teacher, a teacher of the highest caliber, S class. They say the
students of the S class are top dog, the top offenders. However, Mitsaya only saw them as
children who were never good enough. She cracked down hard, passing her class was nothing
short of a miracle.

She arrived at her office opening the door and leaving it open as she sits at her desk going
through a few papers. Class today was going to show what type of students she was going to
have. This was so annoying. It's not like she hated teaching, but her standards are so high, its
difficult for the students. That and she never gets friends out of it, but who needs those? She
stands up locking her door and begins to walk outside for a breath of air before the students
began to talk to her, or worse, the teachers.

╚═xx══xx══xx══xx══xx══xx══xx═╝

Your Dark Intentions.
Your Feelings For Me.

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

User Image

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"Hmm..." A man inched closer towards his bathroom mirror, gently rubbing peroxide and then alcoholic swabs on the fresh cuts he received this morning. The short bursts of stinging was not enough to make him cringe but enough to not want to wrestle bears with a handicap anymore. Finishing it up, Gin stood back to look himself over. The scars were not intense with blood nor large gashes, pretty much just scratches from the twigs and items on the ground. Watching your surroundings was a basic knowledge of survival yet how did he not see the pine cone? Oh well, the teacher stretched as he made his way out of the bathroom, all the steam from the shower earlier had dispersed into the main area and his body was pretty much dry now.

Listening closely, the audible sounds of people, most likely students, were echoing throughout the school's grounds. It had been a few months since Gin left and just last week he arrived back to Castelle. And to put simple, nothing really changed. Oh well, getting naked and then dressed, the man grabbed his trusty swords, two katanas that were always on his person and then sat down for breakfast. Grits, bacon and eggs. Simple yet effective...There was also the grapefruit and milk but those were the last things to worry about.

This day was as peaceful as they got, Sitting in the chair, holding the bacon, he began to wonder if classes started today or tomorrow. He probably should have worried about that beforehand. But there was something he could do to see without having to ask someone, simply walk around and see if the classes are filling up. After all, none of his classes started during the first hours. This was inconsiderate of him but, there was no other choice. Next time learning the schedules and times was a must. Thinking of it all, Gin gazed outside to see the sun reflect off of the wind-pushed trees before biting the bacon. After finishing everything on his plate, the male set off for the campus.

☳☲☱☰☴☵User Image☳☲☱☰☴☵

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

What to do, what to do? A red-haird boy sat underneath the shade of a large sakura tree. Thinking on today's plans, which happened to not exist at the current moment. Black sweat pants and a short-sleeved jacket to match, there was nothing he wanted to do. Just relax buuuut.....There was always something happening, either wit someone wanting directions or the kitchen staff needing his services. He never understood why the latter did not just call his cellphone...Rang sighed. Being an S-rank and on the Student Council was not all rainbows and sunshine. The prestige was something you worked for. Well, it was a job he loved though. Working with cool people and taking care of food, what more could someone ask for?

The amber eyes gazed at the sky as he blew a bubble, raspberry-flavored bubblegum to commemorate the start of a new school year. Was this his second or third? Eh, all he knew was it was not his first. His dorm was the same as last year. However, who was going to be his roommate? The other one had graduated and that was that. The bubble popped, God he felt lazy.
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Mr. Griffin J. Achen

Current mood; Bored
Location; His office
With; No one

Griffin tapped his nails against his desk, looking down at the list of students in front of him. He glanced back at the clock before sighing softly. I suppose I should go see if everyone found their classes alright... then again... He picked up his book and chuckled softly, flipping through the pages to the spot he left off. Why leave for some ungrateful teenagers when I can just sit back and read my book in the mean time...? He looked back down at his desk, muttering softly to himself as he picked up a blackberry candy from the tray on his desk,

"Für respektlose teenagern... sind sie sehr intelligent." He smiled slightly before throwing the candy in his mouth, "And I look forward to analyzing them all...~"

ooc; Forgive the shortness... ^^; I really dislike starting a roleplay.

♫♪
Lights
♪♫

User Image
Mood: Busy
Located: In the Boutique with Elly
OOC:

Her ears rung as she heard Elly's passive and delicate, sweet voice calling out for Miss Neige as Miss Neige tilted her face to where the voice was channeled from, direction wise. Miss Neige was in the middle of pull her dress down, as she heard the clamor of needing assistance with her zipper, but in a polite fashion. " Ah yes Elly...please hold on, I shall assist you in just a moment, I just need to pull this dress down. " The blue dress had ruffles on the middle, and it had sequined lace details on the edges. It was sleeveless, and it was a V-heart shape on the top and there was sequins lined against the edges at the top. The color was a radiant midnight blue, and the fabric seemed to be of expensive satin so it clinged tightly on her body, accentuating her curves. The shortness of the dress arrived at the middle of her legs, which wasn't too modest, nor too provocative. However, not noticing that the top of the dress made extra emphasis on her bust, she disregarded it to prioritize that Elly needed help. So Miss Neige swiftly open the white curtains afterwards, and then tilted her head downwards to Elly as she smiled and then told her softly,

" Alright I'm here now, I shall help you with you zipper. " Her finger gracefully picketed at the zipper as she then made a swaying gesture with the finger, pulling the zipper up until it reached to its end. " There we go~ " sang Miss Neige in optimism as she was glad she helped out Elly. " That dress looks amazing on you! ", commented Miss Neige with pleased eyes as she noticed the pink of the dress complimented Elly's hair and made the color of her eyes pop out more in contrast. Smiling, she wished in her mind that she would have a beautiful daughter like her someday. However, marriage and parenting was out of her question right now as she briefly had a face of mild repulsion, the disgusted thoughts of courting with a man in her age group- but then, observing Elly again, she smiled. Already the first day and she already made a friend. To add to that, a very polite, charming, and proper friend.

♫♪

♪♫

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers