Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Ⓘntro:

❖ Oh. Why Hello there! You've been accepted into my prestige school! Welcome to Castelle Academy for the Gifted! Let's get down to business:

❖ This school invites every single race. You're lucky to stumble upon it! There are several classes you can pick from; Combat, Cooking, Spells, Swimming, so many choices...... This school's main priority is to help you with your powers, get along with others, find some friends, and exit out with a diploma so you'll be one step closer to your dreams! This school is very diverse. I guarantee your children's safety along with the teachers'. Yes, the school is built around water for the mermaids or mermen to access water, and or any other creatures who needs them. Every once in awhile, we will have some event where all students are to participate and have as much fun as they want. Instead of grade levels, you are put into ranks, depending on how well you pass the entrance exam you took before coming here. Each year, a new exam will be proposed for ranking. In order to graduate, you have to at least attend 4 years of school here with good grades. The number of the S-Rank is the official number of your actually school ranking. For example, if you are #1 on the S-Rank, that means you got the best score out of the others and therefore are #1.

❖ Now! Please Enjoy your stay here! All students are required to read the guidelines (rules) before entering this deluxe academy, and if you need any other help, feel free to ask me, the Principal, or my assistants, or any teachers!

Sincerely,
Mr. Cyrus. ( Cyrus Valent)
User Image
Principal
Race: DemiGod
Power: Can read people’s Mind, Super Speed, Skilled in Stealing. (Herme’s Son)
Bio: Son of Hermes. He is the type that's always Happy, and rarely shows any anger. Emeril and Essence's parents were Cyrus's best friends. He was there when the Twins were born about 2 centuries ago. When the twins were 3 years old, their parents were killed by a Vampire, and before both of their parents died, they asked Cyrus to take care of Eme and Esse. Cyrus ended up killing the Vampire. With some help from Jay, they raised the twins together, and at one point, Cyrus adopted them. Around the 18th century, he started to built the Academy.

Accepted Teachers / Other

Accepted Students

Intro
• Rules
• Profile Skins
• More Information
• News
• Dorms / Ranks

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Ⓡules:

• Follow All Gaia T.O.S
• I am the Goddess here, And you must respect EVERYTHING I say. :3
• Pg-17. Please, don’t go too far. Time Skip
• PM your profiles to me, and Title the subject, “Castelle.”
• Make sure to Put "❦" Somewhere so I know you read the rules.
• Romance is strongly encouraged. Violence is allowed as well.
• Do NOT kill anyone’s character unless they say so.
• ANY RACE IS WELCOMED ^-^
• No God-Modding.
• Please do add your character ’ picture in each of your post.
• Every text should be in 3rd Person. (Ex: She ran out, screaming.)
• You may only control up to 5 characters maximum
• When out of character, please use: OOC, ((parenthesis)), or [brackets]
• Don't just join, and not post anything. You'll just waste your time making your character then. That is my biggest pet peeve.
• Try to be active! If we go too fast, quote the person, or ask for a catch up....
• If you're not going to be on for a while, or you are quitting, tell me.
• Do NOT beg me to be a S-Rank. S Rankers are only those who are incredibly active, and first come first serve. I can hold reservations for you if you ask and promise to be active.
• If you have any ideas or suggestions to make this rp active, then please, PM me about it ^^
QUOTE OTHERS WHEN YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH THEM. I AM TIRED OF HAVING THE "I WAS IGNORED" EXCUSE. -.-
• New Rules will be in RED.

User Image

You are at:
• Intro
Rules
• Profile Skins
• More Information
• News
• Dorms / Ranks

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ⓟrofile Skins

> After being accepted, Please post your profiles in either the Student or Teacher/Other in the links in the Intro.

User Image

Profile Skin For Students:

[align=center][size=9]

((URL of PIC here)

[color=(insert color here)]

•[b] Username:[/b] (Info goes over here, after the [/b] )

•[b]Character Name:[/b]

•[b]Race:[/b]

•[b]Gender:[/b]

•[b]Age:[/b]

•[b]Rank: [/b] (S, A, B, C Go to more information if you need for info. )

•[b]Dorm #:[/b] (I'm ASSIGNING your dorm!)

•[b]Powers/ or Weapons:[/b] (Up to 3 powers please/ If any. or / 1-2 weapon..)

•[b]Personality:[/b]

•[b]Likes:[/b]

•[b]Dislikes:[/b]

•[b]Any Crush?:[/b]

•[b]Interested In:[/b] (Men, Women, Both)

•[b]Bio:[/b]

•[b]Other:[/b]

[/align][/color][/size]

Profile Skin For Teachers / Other :

[align=center][size=9]

((URL of PIC here)

[color=(insert color here)]

•[b] Username:[/b] (Info goes over here, after the [/b] )

•[b]Character Name:[/b]

•[b]Race:[/b]

•[b]Gender:[/b]

•[b]Age:[/b]

•[b]Position:[/b](What they teach, what they do, etc... )

•[b]Any Crush?:[/b]

•[b]Interested In:[/b] (Men, Women, Both)

•[b]Powers/ or Weapons:[/b] (Up to 3 powers please/If any or / 1-2 weapon....)

•[b]Personality:[/b]

•[b]Likes:[/b]

•[b]Dislikes:[/b]

•[b]Bio:[/b]

•[b]Other: [/b]

[/align][/color][/size]

You are at:
• Intro
• Rules
Profile Skins
• More Information
• News

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Ⓜore Ⓘnformation:

❖ The School Itself: User Image

❇ As mentioned before, Half of the school is surrounded by water. Underground is where the dorms are. The map will tell you the rest. MAP

❖The Dorms:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❇ Two per Room. The dorms are underground, where the view of the ocean is amazing!

❖ The Garden:
❇ A beautiful place to be. There is a huge water fountain in the middle, and a huge Sakura tree next to it.

❖ The Classrooms:
❇ They are designed to look like a college classroom. Cyrus believe this classroom looks better.

❖ The Ranks:
❇ S Ranked: The Elites. The ones who got the highest score on the entrance exam. Only a few can be S ranked, 10 to be exacted. They are also the student council. Most of the times, they are the rich ones. Don't have to be, but sometimes they are.

❇ A Ranked: The over the Average. They are the ones who make sure the others follow the rules.

❇ B and C Ranked: The Averages. They are just your normal everyday students.

The Teachers / Other :

Principal: Cyrus Valent
Vice Principal: John Smith
Assistants Emeril and Essence
Animal CareTaker: Jay Valentine

Gym/Survival: Gin Ichiro
S Rank Elective, Tactics: Mitsaya Adella

The Couples <3 :

• Intro
• Rules
• Profile Skins
More Information
• News
• Dorms / Ranks

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Ⓝews:

❖ Day: Tuesday
❖ Date: May
❖ Weather: Night/ Chilly
❖ Period: N/A
❖Current Event: Start of a New Year
❖ Upcoming Event:

NEWS:

❖ The principal and Jay are out right now under business. So, for now, the principal is Emeril!

Intro
• Rules
• Profile Skins
• More Information
News
• Dorms / Ranks

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Ⓓorms / Ranks:

❖ Student Ranks:

❥ The Ⓢ Rankers [Only 10] :

⓵ Sora Hitsugi
⓶ Rang
⓷ Kyzer Ventrisca
⓸ Juniper

⓺ Cameron James
⓻ Christiana Ariel Bowlivainski
⓼ Koramaru Temujin
⓽ Shikori Hakumuto
⓾ Jak Rivera

❥ The Ⓐ Rankers:
- Elizabeth Amy Palmer
- Sergio De La Rocha
- Ayumu
- Esme
- Carmilla Vel Orenum

❥ The Ⓑ Rankers:
- Jaylen
- Emily Shades
- Melody
- Virgil Fuerst
- Aralyn Conry
- Anna Blaze Willow

❥ The Ⓒ Rankers:
- Mary Scarlet
- Larae Lunara
- Harmony
- Solarus
- Alethus Tutores
- Ruletta
- Svein 'Olaf' Dulvakii

❖ Dorms: [2 PER DORM]

❶ Rang / Christiana Ariel Bowlivainski [Full]
❷ Jak Rivera & Sergio De La Rocha [Full]
❸ Elizabeth Amy Palmer
❹ Jaylen
❺ Koramaru Temujin & Mary Scarlet [Full]
❻ Cameron James & Kyzer Ventrisca [Full]
❼ Larae Lunara & Emily Shades [Full]
❽ Anna Blaze Willow
❾ Ayumu
❿ Harmony
❶❶ Melody & Virgil Fuerst [Full]
❶❷ Solarus & Aralyn Conry [Full]
❶❸ Alethus Tutores & Shikori Hakumuto [Full]
❶❹ Ruletta & Esme [Full]
❶❺ Juniper & Carmilla Vel Orenum [Full]
❶❻ Sora Hitsugi
❶❼
❶❽
❶❾

❷❶
❷❷
❷❸
❷❹
❷❺
❷❻
❷❼
❷❽
❷❾
30] Svein 'Olaf' Dulvakii [Alone for a reason. ;p]
❸❶
❸❷

Intro
• Rules
• Profile Skins
• More Information
• News
Dorms / Ranks

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Ⓢchedule:

►The S Rankers:
✣1st Period: History
✣2nd Period: Math
✣3rd Period: English
✣4th Period: Science
✣5th Period: Elective (This is where you will eat lunch before going to class)
✣6th Period: Elective
✣ 7th Period: Student Council [Leaders: Essence ]

► The A Rankers:
✣1st Period: Math
✣2nd Period: History
✣3rd Period: Science
✣4th Period: English
✣6th Period: Gym
✣ 7th Period Elective

► The B Rankers:
✣1st Period: English
✣2nd Period: Science
✣3rd Period: Gym
✣4th Period: History
✣6th Period: Math
✣ 7th Period Elective

► The C Rankers:
✣1st Period: Science
✣2nd Period: Gym
✣3rd Period: History
✣4th Period: Math
✣6th Period: English
✣ 7th Period Elective

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

▂▃▅▆█Cyrus█▆▅▃▂

Cyrus yawned slightly, stretching back in his chair. Examining the pile of the new students information sheets stacked upon his desk made him uneasy. The new students coming in, the new enviroment, everything was going to be different for him, Jay, Eme and Esse. Standing up from his chair, Cyrus picked up the information sheets, clipping them under the clipboard, and headed out of his office to make sure everything was in place.

▂▃▅▆█Jay█▆▅▃▂

Jay grinned, rubbing his 6 week old puppy Husky's belly in the Animal Housing. Hearing the sound of the animals around him made him feel at ease, relaxed. Not only that, but he could communicate with them. He watched as his puppy started to eat his food. Sitting crossed legged in front of the puppy, Jay glanced up the sky, not bothering to get up for the new school year. Knowing Cyrus, he would drag Jay along if he had to. Sighing, Jay stood up, glancing down at the puppy. Reaching down, he picked him up, carrying him along with him around school.

Quote:

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: <3
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Home
σ σ c:

User Image

Essence slowly approached her brother's room, twisting the knob slowly. Silently, she made her way beside his bed, seeing how both of them were in their angel forms. Extending her hand out, she yanked the covers up and away from him, her eyes intense on her brother.

Emeril laid on his stomach, one arm under the pillow, the other dangling out of the bed. Being fast asleep, he was unaware of his sister's presence. When the sudden breeze appeared, Emeril hugged his body, reaching out for the covers only to feel air. Opening one eye slowly, he noticed his sister in front of the bed holding the covers.

"Noo... Five more minutes... It's so cold, sis...." Emeril pouted. The twin's personality changes along with their forms. Esse sighed gently, tossing the covers onto her brother's head.

"Hurry it up.. It's the new school year. We have to help Cyrus out.." Esse said expressionlessly. Cyrus was their step father. She remembered him adopting her and Eme after their parents' death. Even though they were only 3 years old that time, Esse could remember it well. She made her way downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast.

Devoted Duelist

Jak Rivera

User Image
Jak shows up in front of the gates of Castelle academy. For three years he has been attending this academy, and this is his last year before he graduates. "One last shot to make a mark on this school, before I have too leave it." the last part of that staement left a bitter taste in his mouth, but it was true. Jak walks past gates carrying his things, and then begins to wander through the campus. He knows the place like the back of his hand, but feels like reminiscing before he goes to his dorm.

♫♪
Lights
I had a way then losing it all on my own
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now, the strength I need to push me
♪♫

мιѕѕ ηєιgє αηηαвєℓℓє вℓαη¢

██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████████████████..██████..██████

Mood: Apathetic
Located: Within her classroom
The serenade blaring out of her earphones: ♪ ♫ ♩...___
OOC:

Miss Neige exasperated rather a solemn sigh as she was sternly sitting on her respective chair which is designated for her role as a professor at this university. At the youthful age of 26, Neige has already acquired her Masters in teaching and have surpassed all of the credentials necessary in order to teach at universities. Smoothing her hair, her soft eyes gazed at the window as she then stood up and placed her hand on the jet black podium. " The first day yet there aren't many students around...perhaps they are at the dormitories? " A faint rouge hue fell upon her cheeks as she fidgeted rather frequently. This was her first year teaching after all. However, she wasn't going to permit her gullible nature possess her this time. Persisting on her serious mood, she then pondered whether to wait an additional five minutes or to lock the classroom and further explore the campus. She has yet to unpacked the rest of her belongings in the dormitories that are specifically for staff and faculty, and more importantly she haven't went to the cafeteria yet to get some food. Shaking her head, Miss Neige confirmed that she will wait five more minutes and see if anybody will attend to her class. If not, class will be simply canceled. Her first class she was going to teach in the morning was English. Miss Neige then inadvertently was just gazing at the clock perched on the other side of the classroom- tick tock, tick tock, tick tock... Her amber eyes filled with patience, she was awaiting until the five minutes would fade away. " B rank students..." Miss Neige muttered as she adjusted her glasses.

♫♪

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone
♪♫
User ImageElly marched onto the campus, her step displaying a pride that went beyond mere imitation. She had a toothy grin as she walked, too, her bags rolling across the beautiful campus as she went to the main epicenter in order to find her room. She heard that the dorms would actually be underwater, which sounded amazing to her. During her walk she looked across the campus, noting it’s beauty and especially the technology used in the buildings. It all seemed too marvelous, too good to be true. But nothing was too good to be true for Elly; she got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it because both her father and the other students practically begged them for her blessing. Well, usually, anyway. She had just transferred, so things were bound to be a little bit different. She knew that the other students were going to be smart here, smarter than the students she had spent her high school days manipulating, that was for sure. Still, she was confident. Her prideful step and swaying hips made sure of that.

Her hips swayed such that her miniskirt fluttered like the wind, barely covering her. She loved the skirt, and probably wouldn’t take it off at anyone’s request. It was a black color, which wasn’t her favorite, but even so, she needed to look academic in some respects. That was why her blouse was a white button up. It was silky, and ran down her body making sure to show off the relevant curves without being too revealing. The black and white offered an amazing contrast to her bubble gum pink hair, which she wore with much pride. Most people couldn’t pull off that color hair, nor could they even afford to, and that was part of the reason why Elly loved it so much. She would give a warm and inviting smile to those who she passed by, pretending to be something like the girl-next-door archetype. But she was the farthest thing from that now.

Eventually, she reached her beautiful room. She unpacked everything quickly, making sure to get the illegal things tucked away as fast as possible. She would meticulously put her clothes, makeup, and other accessories away afterwards. She was more than satisfied with her room; she thought it was absolutely beautiful. Moreover, she was especially excited that no one else had shown up yet. She loved having a room to herself; it offered something that she could have to herself. After finishing her room, she sat around for a minute before realizing that she had no idea if classes started that day or not, figuring that they didn’t, or at least that someone would tell her if they did, she left her room quickly, exploring the beautiful campus. She figured she had sometime at least; she was one of the first to show up.

Eventually, she made her way into a hallway with classrooms. One caught her eye. She saw a woman who was young, probably around her mid-twenties, sitting alone. She was pretty cute, too. Elly grinned a devilish grin, opened the door slowly. “Hello there Miss,” she said politely, timidly as she made her way down to where the lecturer was. ”Are you a teacher here?” As she asked her questions, she used her ability to send subconscious signals to the teacher. She would use them to give the girl the impression that Elly was warm, inviting, and kind. Of course, she was not.

♫♪
Lights
I had a way then losing it all on my own
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now, the strength I need to push me
♪♫

мιѕѕ ηєιgє αηηαвєℓℓє вℓαη¢

██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████..██████████████████..██████..██████

User Image
Mood:
Located:
The serenade blaring out of her earphones: ♪ ♫ ♩...___
OOC:

Her gaze was abruptly interfered with this beautiful, fragile ethereal looking girl. Blinking twice, she was a bit in a daze as she acquired signals from this girl that she was rather extroverted yet approachable. " Ah yes hello there miss, indeed I am a teacher. My name is Miss Blanc Neige, or you could call me Miss Neige. Are you a student of my class or are you lost? " asked Miss Neige as she smiled warmly at the girl, nodding.

♫♪

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone
♪♫
User ImageElly would continue her way down the college esque classroom until she reached the bottom step, finally on the same level as the teacher. “Miss Niege, the pleasure is mine. I’m Elly,” she would say, still trying to sound warm and inviting with a slight curtsey. She had to be liked by her teachers, otherwise there wouldn’t be any way for her to get away with the things that she would be doing. Besides, this teacher was cute. ”I’m not sure if I’m a student of yours – I actually came in because I’m not sure what time there are classes. I was hoping that you might know,” she said, again trying to seem like an innocent but polite soul who just happened to be wandering down the hallway into a class, not a teenager who wanted a further look at a teacher. And it wasn’t like she was totally lying; she did want to know when the classes started.

The lecture style classrooms were somewhat intimidating to Elly initially, but she took a quick gander around with her bubblegum pink hair wooshing behind her head. She noticed that from this level there was quite a bit that one could get away with, most easily through laptops and other forms of electronics. The whole texting under the desk thing wouldn’t exactly work, as the lecturer would have an easy ability to see underneath the person. With another woosh she turned back to the teacher, smiling an innocent smile with her mademoiselle colored orbs peering both at and into the teacher. She hoped the teacher would notice but not say anything about her skirt, and it was somewhat of habit of Elly to be a little flirty, even when it was inappropriate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff