Welcome to Gaia! ::

"hmmmmmm lets try this" Selina kneeled down and put her hands on the ground the glowed for a second then all the holes were filled and it didn't even look like someone was even walking there "all better nice to meet ya both" She said standing back up.
Chrissy sighed.."I have no idea. Maybe, but there all usually lazt, and sleep till like noon.." She said, shaking her head at the thought of it.
wow, that was cool. i dont have healing powers. i'm a witch. now, where are the guys?
"healing powers seem to come in handy.." She said and laughed.."Looks perfect.."
yea, it does. great job Selina. guys are always the last ones to join. and they make everything else interesting.
OoC//
*waits for more posts and guys to join* stare
OoC//
Yeah, they usually are... xp

Ic//
"Yeah, good job..." She paused.."So,what should we do?" She asked wondering.
"why thank you and does anyone know what time it is?" Selina asked hopeing it was past hte time for her opponiment.
guys always join last. my b/f will probably be in here later. he's not coming back till 11, tho. until then i'll just wait for the guys. *waits* stare (dont mind the stare, it's not directed at anyone)
She looked around, and spotted the clock.."I think it's around 1o, or past..Im not so sure.."
OoC//
Ok, and......hmm....nothing else.
i have no clue what time it is. time to.... i dont know. (we are getting along great, dontcha think? blaugh )
She laughed..'OK,...seems..fun.."(yeah. We are.. smile )
(do you guys wanna make a RP together, i'll put both of you on my friendslist blaugh ) i dont know.... what do you wanna do?
"YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO I DON'T HAVE TO GO!" Selina jumped up and down yelling. (yep very well sweatdrop stare im stareing at a pink thing in my room thats what the stare is for )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff