Yaoi school?! Awesome, right?

Yum yum~! 0.8 80.0% [ 24 ]
Meh, cool. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Ugh! Gross dude! (Me: Well, GTFO!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image

Jun Ueda

Jun wasn't sure if he liked all the reinstatement. The way Itos voice changed while reassuring him that he'd wait, made Jun feel more and more like the guy couldn't be trusted. Jun glanced towards the auditorium then back. "Okay." He nodded, narrowing his eyes and pointing to the ground. "But you stay RIGHT THERE." He commanded. As he walked off, he was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to find him later. 'Ah well. It's just a name and number.'

As it turned out, there was no actual listing. Just a bunch of papers being passed about in the large room. That made things easier, he wouldn't have to remember anything. When he was finally passed the stack he shuffled through in search for his first. He considered taking Shinji's, since it was still there, but it wouldn't be much of a bother to the older male who'd probably just go strait to the office, accepting that they made a mistake instead of realizing that someone wanted to make his life a little difficult. His information came next, obviously, and he placed the paper between his lips. 'Ito, Ito, Ito.' A name he no doubt passed earlier on. 'Ito-sempai.' He thought, surprised to find it... surprising, that the guy was older than him. Though he had decided earlier on not to bother looking it over, Jun read his schedule and dorm assignment anyway before wading through the crowd and heading out again.
▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██

M A S A

User Image
Masa gestured at his feet, staying in place, and lifted one arm in a lazy two-fingered salute to indicate that he would, indeed, stay ‘right here.’

He really intended to stay in place; it wouldn’t take more than a minute to head into the auditorium, even with the crowd…but the strains of a violin drifted lazily into his ears, and his head turned to it automatically, registering the aesthetic purity of the sound. It wasn’t something he had any particular affinity for; he wouldn’t have said he liked the violin. It was more the concept; a student playing here, now, while all of his fellows sorted out the mundane intricacies of class and dorm. The implied sense of singularity, of being alone and self-contained. Pretty picture. Some predatory instinct sparked, and his head tilted slightly in mute interest. He glanced down at his feet, registering that the boy he'd sent in might not be able to find him...hn. He'd just be quick. He just wanted to see...

He padded in the direction the music was coming from, shoving his duffel bag into a corner where (he hoped) no one would be inclined to notice its presence.

Every step clinked, and he followed the sound to a classroom barely ten paces from the auditorium. He pulled the door open soundlessly, lounging in the doorway for a few moments, simply listening, taking in the wealth of sensory experience.

His eyes swept over the redheaded figure engaged within, and the inevitable direction of Masa’s thoughts immediately had the pretty boy kneeling in conjunction with the other redhead he’d just encountered, both of them at his feet. Another pretty picture, this one just a flash.

He applauded slowly, just two or three claps, at what seemed a natural pause in the playing.

”Brava, Maestro-kun” he drawled.

Wheezing Gawker

User Image

YOU LIVE A LIE

About half an hour later Fergall was sitting on the edge of the school roof with his long legs dangling off. Beside him was a cardboard box that he paid no attention to. He was 'watching' you might say. For what? Victims.

"Fevers got me sweating and you know I'm burning...up." The red-head sung to himself with both arms stretched behind him. His eyes followed through the crowds of students. Each time he saw someone making some type of scene. He leaned over, took something out the box next to him and chucked a MacDonalds Hamburger as close to their face as possible. When a student came to there senses after being hit and realized it was hamburger from MacDonalds. Most of them reacted by going "What the ********?" "Who threw that!" "Oh My God, its all over me!" The last one always made him chuckle.

The next target he got on his feet for. The male held up a burger and pelted it at his old history teachers head, knocking off the older mans wig. He watched as the teacher he use to torment began to panic, scrambling for his wig on the ground while looking up paranoid every two seconds. "I-It's him!" The teacher screeched running back into the building. "And that's just the beginning..." Seconds later his ringtone went off. Fergall pulled out his cell and checked callers ID before answering. "How are things going on your end?" He asked leaning down and grabbing another hamburger. He began to toss it in his hand like a ball. "What? No. Don't eat any of them...I got these off Vinny Rat. And God knows where Vinny Rat got them from." He stopped tossing the burger and stuck out his tongue, his face twisting in disgust.

"Uh-huh." He pelted the burger at a freshman this time, starting to feel a little tired of it. But he held back from showing any signs of boredom on the phone, since he knew the gang would insist on coming over and doing it with him. He truthfully wouldn't even be here right now if pelting food at random students on the first day of school wasn't a ritual every year. "Me? Oh I'm having a splendid time-" He placed the heel of his foot on the side of the box and pushed it over the roof. "That was not the sound of the entire box of Hamburgers falling over the roof. I...can't believe you would say that." he insisted. You can only guess how the guys on the other end of the phone reacted. "BOSS WE DIDN'T-----." Their voices kept getting cut off so he couldn't clearly understand what they were saying to him. "CAN WE COME ON---- JIN---- TAPE IT---- YOU---- I WANNA EAT---- YOU a**-HOLE!!! I WILL ********---- JUSTIN BEAVER----"

He became silent. " . . . . " I'm just gonna hang up now.

And the male didn't waist another second pressing the red button and slipping his phone back in his pocket. If they were some-what smart they wouldn't bother him until tomorrow. Fergall sat back down on the edge of his roof, trying hard to forget what he just heard. He looked to his side, trying to distract himself with two hamburgers that must of fallen out of the box when he got rid of it. He then wondered who his last victim would be. "Blow up the phone lines 'Cause I'm already at the red line. "He went back to singing, and 'watching'.
User Image

Jun Ueda

As Jun made it through the door, he pulled his paper from his mouth so he could call out to the lazy senpai. Of course, as he soon found out and once expected, the older male wasn't there. "That. b*****d." Jun growled, slowly crumbling the boys schedule into his fist. Didn't he promise to stay put? Well, not so much a promise as it was a series of gestures, but the promise was implied! Now Jun would have to see to it that the jerk was punished for his crimes. But how? Torture or death?

Jun took a deep breath. He was being a bit too rash, probably still irritated from earlier. He'd wait, calm down, and then think of a more suitable punishment later. "Yup. That would be the mature thing to do." Of course, even as he spoke of maturity, he unwrinkled the paper and pulled a pen from his pocket, writing 'GO BALD' in big letters across the top. But after, he folded it neatly and stuck it in his pocket so he could hand it over later... maturely.

In any case, the brunette had better things to do. Like get his bags from the car and find his dorm. The Ueda household wasn't too far from the school to commute. One thirty minute subway ride and a short walk, completely doable. But Jun had wanted to prove that he had grown up, and what better way to do that than to move out?

Jun headed out of the building, but he didn't get far before noticing something was off. Food had fallen from the heavens and some people were complaining about a delinquent on the roof, though they didn't use those terms necessarily. More so referring to said delinquent as 'him'. The murmurs were an odd mixture of fear and annoyance causing Jun to get curious. Whoever 'he' was, he was on high ground, so Jun backed away from the school in search of the pelter. Sure enough, there he was sitting on the edge of the roof, laurelled by the sunlight that graced him with a beautiful silhouette. Probably the wrong time to get starry-eyed. It's not like Jun didn't have a good sense of right and wrong. Clearly littering the school with once good food was bad. But the power one must have had to do so with such confidence. And then he didn't even run away from the scene like a petty prankster would have... Instead, he sat perched way up high like a god who had to punish his people, but then after striking a few blows decided to show mercy by discarding the rest of his ammo as if to say 'you're forgiven'.

Jun wondered if he would ever attain such power. And if he had, would he ever display such grace? Maybe he was setting his sights too high, but at the very least he could learn a few creative and just ways to deal out punishments to b*****d sempai who send their underclassmen on errands and then run off and ditch them! "HEY!" Jun called up, hands near his mouth as if they would help the sound travel to the necessary ears. "YOU'RE KINDA COOL!"

The beginning of unhealthy idolization.

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

D i m i t r i Y u u V a l e n t i n e

User Image

Dimitri continued playing a simple eight line measure, getting faster and faster each time. He heard students come and go, not bothering him in the least. Even if they did stop, he wouldn't have paid them any mind, especially if he was in the middle in the song. As he neared the end, he started paying the footsteps mind and sighed. Though a pair of footsteps actually stopped and soon after he ended, he heard another male applaud and he opened his eyes.

Well the guy earned his first impression of kindness, "Thank you..?" he asked/questioned. He was grateful though, even though he wasn't sure the guy was serious or not. Dimitri then did his official look and grinned, "Dimitri Valentine." he stated his name and placed his violin in his lap, "Mind telling me yours?" he asked and ran a hand through his firey locks.

//O.O.C. :: Im on my phone, so no quotes, punctuations or color again ): sorry !! //

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

To whom am I speaking with? - Masa
                                                Hmm, where am I? - hallway
                                                Now Im feeling rather - pleased

Wheezing Gawker

User Image

YOU LIVE A LIE

To his disappointment, their weren't very many interesting students walking around beneath his feet anymore. Being literally above everyone gave him a good feeling. His gaze narrowed, not harshly but anxiously. He started tossing a hamburger in his right hand again, treating it like a ball while his other hand planted firmly on the roof to keep his balance stable.

"HEY!"

"YOU'RE KINDA COOL!"

Fergall didn't react, just cracked his left shoulder before going back to observing. He honestly thought it was someone from the gang ....but he then realized he did not recognize that voice? It sounded to young. It was also strange that anyone else would come up here besides himself. He reached an arm back and slid it across the roof a few inches. Still tossing the hamburger in his hand, he slowly turned his shoulders to get a good look at this Intruder.

Looked like Freshmeat to him. He started tossing the hamburger in the air higher as he was so-obviously studying the males appearance -then suddenly, all at once, he chucked it at the males chest as if he didn't like the way the other looked. But god knows what was running through Fergalls head.

He slowly rose to his feet after. "And you're kinda naive, am I right?" He stepped forward. "You want to play a game of tag, chap. How about it?" He grabbed his cheek, giving the idea some thought.

Then he started walking backwards until there was no more room between him and the edge of the roof.
                                                        "You're It." He mouthed out before purposely falling back off the building. As soon as his body was out of sight he did what looked like a somersault in mid-air so he could reach his arms on to a balcony. He then let go, dropping several feet until he could grab onto the next balcony below. By then he was close enough to land on the ground. The male let go, slamming to the ground with his knees bent. He stood up straight after and ran through the schol buildings front doors. It was a good thing he knew his way around these confusing hallways.

Within minutes he burst into an empty nurses office, figuring he was safe here. And just in case, he took a seat on one of the beds close to an open window.
User Image

Jun Ueda

It was slow, the time it took for the redhead to decide to look back. Jun tensed under his gaze. If it were appearances that the 'god' went by, Jun had already lost the battle. Not only was he plain looking, but he also seemed small and weak. Really, it was like presenting a squirrel to a lion, not even worth the time it took to eat the small creature. Jun sighed, insulted by his own thoughts. Apparently, however, the redhead found him lacking as well, expressing his disapproval by flinging a burger at his chest. Jun was still starry eyed, but he had harsh judgement of his own, as well as a desire to get even. For his offense, the 'god' got demoted to 'demi'.

Jun brushed off his shirt and looked up to find the older male much closer than before. After calling him naive, he seemed to be muttering something about a game, but Jun didn't know what to make of it. About all he could do was shudder beneath the mans touch, not really sure what he expected. A fight? 'Apparently not...' Jun thought as he watched the redhead jump off the roof seconds after challenging him. Jun rushed to the edge but only to look down. He wasn't crazy enough to even attempt such acrobatics, but he wasn't going to give up the challenge either.

Jun rushed back into the building. Descending stairs was much safer than recklessly leaping from balcony to balcony just to get back inside, but clearly not as quick, and Jun wasn't much of a runner. Even if he jumped a few stairs along the way, all he wound up doing was bumping into some irritated randoms he didn't stop to chat with. By the time he reached ground floor, he was tired, and had no idea where to go next.

At a loss for direction, Jun had to resort to asking people, impatiently, if they saw a 'fast, godly, b*****d with red hair running around like a maniac' anywhere. Very few were useful, giving him only a general direction. One guy seemed to be helpful though, telling him the location of two redheads. One held up somewhere with a violin, and the other who disappeared into the infirmary. The guy he was looking for probably wasn't somewhere playing classical music, but it was easy to imagine he might of pulled something during his stunt. Jun smiled, thanking the guy by flinging money at him and stealing his unopened melon bread. There was still a score to settle after all. Against the will of his tired legs, the brunette rushed to the nurses office. His lungs and legs felt as if they were on fire, but he was so close!

Finally, he burst through the doors and through blurred vision saw... nothing... Panting, Jun walked further into the room, looking in and under each bed that, unfortunately, was divided by curtains making the job rather tedious. His heart was pounding out of his chest, in a minute he'd need one of these beds for himself. Finally, he reached the last one and his pounding heart suddenly stopped. "G-gotcha!" He announced. It figured he'd be by a window. Afraid he might jump out and start the game all over again, Jun didn't hesitate to fling the plastic wrapped bread he 'paid for' at the guy, finally getting his revenge. Due to exhaustion, the throw knocked him off balance. His knees buckled and he plopped down on the floor but he was momentarily satisfied. "Now ea... Eat it!" He gasped. " 'Cause it cost me money." He managed between breaths.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
                          MUKUMURAKAZUHIKO
                                BOW BEFORE YOUR PRINCE !!
                                02 IN COMMAND

LET'S START A RIOT
                                        I A L W A Y S G E T M Y W A Y

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

xxx Kazuhiko could’ve laughed. No, he could have died laughing at the questioning look he received from the icy blue eyes of his companion. However, with much resistance, he managed to keep his lips pressed into a thin line- although they would twitch upward every now and then. Everything was playing along for the moment, and in a mere second, he was about to admit it was only a joke. That was before a bright red color blossomed upon Jonaton’s cheeks, and an expression of pure innocents and naivety stared back at him. Shamefully, his own face bloomed a shade of pink, hands flying up to explain himself to avoid misunderstandings. During the outburst, quite a few people had craned their necks around to view the scene, which Kazuhiko was sure to have died from. “I.. wait, now! I didn’t mean it like that, it was a joke!” He said in a whisper, swatting at Jonaton as if that would snap him from the state. At the moment, Jonaton seemed like those cutesy girls in the manga his sister reads so frequently. There was a word for it, but it had escaped his panicked thoughts as he grasped the boy’s hand a second time, dragging him into the busy hallway where some were once again searching for their dorms while others just chatted and strolled to enjoy their leisurely day. School wouldn’t officially begin until the next day, after all. By then, Jonaton had calmed, responding to his earlier comment about his absentness. Kazuhiko eyed the pendant, reaching out for it, despite how invading it may be. He touched a bit of Jonaton’s skin while holding the rose pendant, stroking the texture of the charm with curiosity before releasing it and turning his head the other way. He let out a sudden huff, one that could clearly express his annoyance in being tricked. He wanted an apology, and his stubbornness would not go anywhere without one.

xxx Nevertheless, he hoped Jonaton wasn’t too oblivious to realize it. Kazuhiko folded his arms, stepping back a few feet in the hallway, which was a mistake within itself as he was almost knocked to his feet by a red blur in the form of another boy. Kazu staggered backward, leaning against the opposite wall for support. He would’ve shouted a thing or two, but the boy was already gone before he had the chance to. It wouldn’t do him any good to yell at empty space, so his eyes returned to scanning Jonaton’s form. He let out a bitter air of irritancy, though said nothing more on the subject. It was about time to get his dorm number and head back the way to the office to find his schedule that he missed out on because of Jonaton’s previous face. That would be on the way to the nurse’s office, and Kazuhiko wanted to avoid the woman, if she still worked at the school, anyway. He wasn’t all too liked because of a certain accident that ruined it all for him, but Kazuhiko supposed he could use Jonaton as a sort of distraction. Without a response, he nodded a sign of acknowledgement over a wordless apology, before grabbing ahold of his companion and bringing him along towards the office.

OUTOFCHARACTER

Huni ; ;

I'm sorry that this is so late. <3

luv-huni-senpai

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
JONATON |ANDREW| PFLEUGER

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

XxXJonaton suppressed a laugh when he turned the tables and shocked Mukumura. He knew that the other had been joking, but he hadn't been able to stop himself from making the comment. It was too good of a chance to throw away. What he hadn't expected was for the blonde to grab his arm and lead him out into the hallway. He wasn't sure what the male's intentions were, but he wasn't to nervous.

XxXWhen the blonde reached over and grabbed the rose hanging from Jonaton's neck, he had to clench his fists to keep from slapping the hand away from his most prized possession. He knew that the blonde also expected an apology, but he didn't plan to give one, since the male had just disrespected the German's personal space, he didn't deserve one. He too crossed his arms, and started hard at the blonde, not expecting the male to grab his arm and pull him down the hall. "Where the hell are you taking me?" He demanded.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I cynical_xLOVE I
It's alright!

Wheezing Gawker

User Image

YOU LIVE A LIE

Ten minutes passed and Fergall decided to kick his feet up on the bed, leaning his Back up against the baseboard. Then he closed his eyes. Memories of previous years flooded his mind, reminding him when he use to skip class and come in here to nap all the time. He was on the good terms with the nurse to. So she never really minded him staying as long as he was quiet. The nurses offices was just one of the few places he enjoyed 'escaping to' thou. When the weather was warm he went to the roof, when it was a little cooler or he wanted more 'silence' he went to the schools Chapel that wasn't directly attached to the main-building. Since he found almost no on ever went to the Chapel and it had this kind of 'nostalgic' feeling he liked.

Fergall pulled his folded arms over his chest and inhaled deeply. The doors to the nurses office flew open but he assumed it was the woman returning with a 'patient' and shrugged it off. Until he heard someone panting very loudly and pulling open the bed curtains. It couldn't be...? The red-head opened his eyes and peered over at a shadowy figure approaching his curtain. His arms unfolded and he scooted back a little but before he could make an escape out the window when the other made his presence so obvious by yelling. An expected peice of Melon Bread came flying his way, hitting his chest and landing in his lap. Fergall starred down at the bread then looked up at Jun collapsed on the floor. He raised one brow as the male continued to go on, saying 'to eat it cause it cost him money' while heaving for air. It was a pretty amusing sight. So he decided to go along with.

His eyes narrowed softly on Jun, then he looked away. Carefully he unwrapped the melon bread like it was a piece of delicate glass. Then he lifted it up to his mouth and took one bite to savor the taste. When pulled away, he looked out the window ''Nowhere near as delicious as a Fudgesicle.'' He rolled his neck until he was peering at the male on the floor, ignoring the few strands of hair that fell in front of his eyes. Fergall tossed the bread back, sliding off the bed and on to his feet after.

It looked now like he was ignoring Jun, no longer interested. Fergall walked over to the mini-fridge and began to search through it for something else. Minutes later he pulled out holding a water bottle. He tossed it to Jun with a little force. ''So what brings you to Carlisle? I've never seen your face around before.'' He spoke softly as he walked over. Fergall plopped down sitting sideways on the nurses chair, legs propped up by an arm rest and his back leaning against the other arm rest. He let his legs slide open a bit and his head fall back so he could see Jun upside down. He would have played around with the unknown-boy some more but he looked to exhausted. He also had to give him props. Fergall starred quietly at the other while waiting for an answer,
User Image

Jun Ueda

Jun couldn't tell if the older man was obeying his request, or getting ready to throw the bread back at him. All he could hear was the faint rattling from the plastic. He was too busy trying to concentrate on regulating his breathing to look up and see. ''Nowhere near as delicious as a Fudgesicle.'' Jun smiled. He was eating. Now if only the brunette could decide whether it was bliss that he was feeling, or early signs of heart failure.

Finally he was able to raise his head and look in time to see the bread flying back at him. Jun caught it clumsily, barely keeping it from hitting the floor. He stared at it for a moment before deciding to bite it. For some reason he felt starved. It was probably due to the massive amount of calories he, no doubt, burned playing this little game of tag. He was definitely too old for this. Jun took three or four bites more as his opponent moved around, before realizing that bread wasn't the best thing to eat when your mouth is dry. Right on time, a bottle of water was tossed in his direction and Jun abandoned the bread, dropping it into his lap, and quickly opened the bottle. He was so happy and grateful that he could have cried. 'A god. He's a god.' Jun thought, restoring the redhead to his former glory.

Though the water captured most of his attention, the brunette still managed to process the question asked. He swallowed hard. "Relative." Jun answered, his lips not far from the bottle. "A relative, Shinji-kun, attends... But that's a lie. He's just a familiar face, I'm mostly here because of the dorms." Jun grinned at him wryly. "Although... seeing as Kami-sama is so bored that he'd throw food and leap from roofs, maybe a dorm was a bad idea. It must be really dull here, huh?"

Timid Lover

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
My life is one long, complicated equation...
User Image
But maybe you're the answer to it.

Andi sat quietly in the front seat of his parents mini-van, his three sisters arguing loudly behind him while his mother tried to quiet them down just as loudly. He couldn't help but smile-- it was almost like they were trying to act as normal as possible for him so that he would remember what they were truly like when he left. Not that he was going anywhere important; it's just school. They were over-reacting a bit, as usual, though he didn't blame them. This was the first time that the four of them would not be attending the same school / expecting to be attending the same school, so all of them were probably a bundle of nerves.

Especially Andi.

"Everything will be fine." he thought, taking a deep breath as he saw the school in the distance. "Lots of people attend a boarding school and stay in the dorms away from their family, and they all turn out okay. You'll be fine. Just act normal."

It actually took Andi a couple seconds to realize that him being normal was shuffling away from other students and hiding under his sheets because he didn't know the people he was living with.

"This year is going to royally suck, isn't it?" he thought and slumped in his chair, suddenly realizing that having his parents convince him to come here was a really, really bad idea. It wouldn't take five minutes for his roomie to realize he was a freak, and no one will want to talk to him. At least at his old school people knew him! Here he was a total newbie. Life was only going to get exponentially worse.

"Oi, love." Andi jumped at his mother suddenly reaching over and patting his knee, while also realizing that the vehicle was no longer moving. "We're here! Are ya excited, love?"

"Oh... uh, yeah, I guess!" Andi smiled at his mother so she wouldn't worry. She was only concerned for his well being. Besides, she'd only tell him to tough it out if he told her this was a bad idea... "I'm kind of nervous though..." That earned him a light hit on the shoulder from his mom and a duet of mocking little sister giggles from the back seat that were silenced by a mothers threatening glare. His elder sister reached around his chair and hugged him from behind. "I'm gonna miss seeing you at school, Andrew." she said before leaning in closer and whispering: "And don't worry too much about making friends, ok? It'll come naturally, you'll see."

"Easy for you to say." he thought, turning around a smiling at her to reassure her that he was alright. "You don't have to come here." He turned back around and started undoing his seat belt, the rest of the family following suit. It wasn't long before he and his family were out of the car, helping him gather his things so that he could go find his dorm room in peace. Alone. Away from home; from his family and everything he's used to. "This year is going to royally suck."

He continues to think this as his mother and sisters assist him in finding the auditorium, get his schedule and dorm number (number 317), help him carry his things to his dorm, kiss and hug him goodbye and leave him there. His face stays positive until they're gone, even though it was still pretty obvious that he was a bundle of nerves the entire time. His true feelings showed when they were gone; even alone in his dorm, he was genuinely freaking out. It was only a matter of time until his roommate came in and saw what a complete and total freak he was! He took the opportunity to flop down on his bed and bury is face into his pillow.

Well, not his pillow. It was the schools pillow. His pillow was at home. So he buried is face into the schools pillow and sighed. Who knows? Maybe things would get better once he started classes. He propped himself up on his elbows and pondered on that for a moment before letting out a sigh and getting up off of his bed.

"I probably should start unpacking..." he said to no one, standing up and walking towards his suitcase and opening it. The first thing he sees is a family portrait cautiously perched on top of all of his books-- his parents must have put it in there when he wasn't looking. He picked it up and stared at it for a moment, looking at all of the goofy faces everyone was making before sitting down and realizing that there was no way that this school year was going to get any better without his family with him.

"This year is going to epicly, royally suck."

He gently set the portrait down on the pillow and started organizing his books by setting them into piles: math, science, writing, and literature. He had brought a total of fifteen books with him, and he hadn't even bought his own text books yet--

"Bollux!" Andi swore, dropping one of his math books in his lap and slamming his hands into is face. "I forgot to buy my text books earlier today!" A small bit of panic started setting in now; how was he going to be able to pass his classes without his books! He needed his books to do the homework and if he didn't have his books he'd fail and if he failed he would never go to college and get a degree in engineering and--

When did he forget how to breathe? "In and out. In and out." He slowly relaxed and shook out of his incoming panic attack with a bit of ease. "Be logical. There's probably a library or a bookstore somewhere around here. Look there first, and if there isn't anything there, then you can freak out." He took another deep breath and gently put his book in his math pile before standing up and walking towards the door. He paused a moment to look back to his dorm-- the schools dorm that he's borrowing-- before letting out an exasperated sigh and walking out into the unfamiliar territory that was his new school.

"Just find the library, find the books, and get your own before time runs out to buy them. Simple enough." He walked down the hallway before stopping at the flight of stairs, sighing again before walking downward. "This is going to suck. Royally."

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
                          MUKUMURAKAZUHIKO
                                BOW BEFORE YOUR PRINCE !!
                                02 IN COMMAND

LET'S START A RIOT
                                        I A L W A Y S G E T M Y W A Y

xxx “You nag too much,” was his prickly response as he dragged Jonaton along. There probably would’ve been more sense in telling him, but Kazuhiko was born a difficult man, and he didn’t want to make it too obvious that he was slightly interested in becoming friends with his new companion. “Don’t you trust me?” An lingering question of which he figured would go unanswered, as he didn’t have too much hope of getting compliance, Kazuhiko shook his head and continued bringing the silver-haired boy along with him. Jonaton was already clearly annoyed and persistent, so he was sure not to raise his hopes too high. Anyway, Kazu’s steps slowed in a overcautious way as the passed the Nurse’s office, not hearing the scratch, scratch of a nail-file doing its job, but the sound of talking between two people. Boys, obviously enough. He would’ve walked right on by if not for the familiar feeling of irritation that would only arise near a certain scoundrel. Kazuhiko eyed the door to deny his suspicions, briefly releasing Jonaton’s hand. There was a bit of an accent to the voice, none too thick, but still there so that one would be able to tell of a foreigner. He bit his tongue, practically scowling as he briskly walked onward, inattentive to whether Jonaton followed or not. “That.. that.. baka! He even bothers to return to this school? Someone like that has more fortune in prison,” He commented bitterly as they left, throwing all traces of Princely sense out of the window. Kazu hated that voice almost more than he hated broccoli, but not as quite. Broccoli was still disgusting as ever. Regardless of his displeasure towards the green vegetable, Kazuhiko was proud with himself for being able to find his way to the office without causing much confusion; his steps were probably a little quick, and he wouldn’t have been surprised if he had lost Jonaton somewhere in between the entire trip. Ms. Hiyama was probably tucked away in her office, doing whatever odd things she may do, so he shuffled on forward to the new secretary as she clicked and typed on some sort of document on her slick, new computer that they got the year before. Her eyes never left the screen, and Kazuhiko found it a bit unnerving when she asked about his reason for being there.

xxx He cleared his throat, flushing a pinkish color as he realized how silly he looked. “I came for a copy of my schedule, ma’am.” He said, speaking each word carefully and slowly. She seemed to sigh, the clicking of her fingers against the keys coming to an end. She turned in her chair, flittering through a few documents in a file cabinet. “Name?” Kazuhiko blinked at her words, taking a few moments to find his voice. “Mukumura, ma’am.” Her sharp eyes turned back to the metal filing cabinet, and after what seemed like less than a second, she pulled out a sheet of paper. When she gave it to him, her voice was acidic and aggravated, “Here.” He accepted the paper, skimming its words quickly. His room number increased, now up to 425 instead of having to stay on the third floor like in his Sophomore year. He considered asking for Jonaton's as well, but the boy's last name didn't come up in his mind, so it would be a useless cause.Kazu turned back towards the door to search for his room, hoping to run into the German while at it since he didn't really tell the other where he was going, anyway.

OUTOFCHARACTER

Welcome, September Rose!

luv-huni-senpai
                                            If you need a briefing of his schedule,
                                            let me know! I have it stored in a document~
            ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ↶ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
            *♈;AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW ↻
            raihilew raihilew ( x ❞name: atsushi kazuma.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞with: andi.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞location: stairs.↯` rhw
            raihilew
            User Image

DORM THREE-ONE-FOUR HAD two beds: one was on the left side of the room and closer to the bathroom, while the other was on the right side, closer to the window. Neither of the beds appeared ruffled in any way, and from the looks of it, his room mate hadn't touched this place yet. Good. Tugging his luggage in, Kazuma kicked the door close with the heel of his foot. After hearing the door click into place, the young raven-haired figure took another look around the dorm. The room was considerably small; the beds were both twin sized; a nightstand, drawer, and desk decorated each side of the room. Other than that, there wasn't anything else significant. However, Kazuma did find it disappointing that there weren't any closets; he had a strong preference in hanging all his clothes up, but he supposed he'd live with the drawers. It wasn't like he brought a lot anyways; his entire suitcase consisted of ordinary button ups and dress pants (that were kindly given to him by his dear older brother). With a second of contemplating, he decided it was best to settle down now so that he could avoid his room mate, whenever the other dropped by.

IT TOOK APPROXIMATELY twenty minutes for him to unpack everything and shove it into the drawers. He managed to sort out the shirts in the top drawer, the pants in the second drawer, and everything else, underwear included, in the last drawer. After this, Kazuma stood back and slipped his hands into his pockets. As he fingered his cigarette packet and lighter, his single visible eye examined his work. There wasn't anything else he could do; he didn't bring anything to decorate his room with. Tearing his gaze away, Kazuma paced over to the window and peered out. The view he had wasn't exactly a pleasant one. All he could see was the courtyard and a few immature students playing tag with each other. Pressing his lips into a firm line, the junior debated on whether he should pull out another cigarette or not. He regretted putting his previous one, which could have lasted him until now, out. Fortunately, he had a couple of packs stashed away in the bottom drawer, so he supposed having one more this hour wouldn't hurt his supplies. With that in mind, he fished out another cigarette and lit it.

THERE WASN'T A POINT IN hanging out around a window, watching stupid people do stupid things. They weren't even amusing, so why should he stay? Turning away, Kazuma made his way out of dorm 314 and into the hallways. As he proceeded toward the stairwell, he tucked both of his hands back into his pockets and peered around the area he was in. For once, the place was nearly empty, telling him that everyone else was probably still socializing. Making a note of that, Kazuma proceeded down the flight of stairs that only one other student occupied. Wait. Was that the kid from earlier-- no, not it wasn't. This one didn't have an obnoxious hair color as the other did. But the two did have one thing in common: blocking. Then again, that seemed to be a school-wide thing. Apparently, everyone had all the time in the world, since they were walking at this speed. For a brief moment, Kazuma considered pushing the other down the stairs, but he didn't want to be the subject of violence, so he stuck with speaking up instead. "There's an elevator available, if you need it," he said as he was side-to-side with this particular male. "It should be accessible on every floor." Obviously.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF things, at least this kid was actually moving. The one from before had stubbornly refused to move. "I actually thought about kicking you down these stairs," Kazuma continued in his usual monotonous voice, "but I didn't want to drag you to the infirmary. Consider yourself lucky." He quickly descended the rest of the steps before peering up at the light-haired student. Hm. This one might work. "What's your name?" he questioned, while drawing his cellphone out. After tapping a few buttons, Kazuma raised the phone and took a picture of the other without permission. "My brother wants me to socialize and make friends," he explained as he saved the picture. "I don't have any intentions of befriending you, so you don't have to worry about me hanging around you all the time." He clasped his phone close and slipped it back into his pocket. "Whenever he calls, I just need a face and a name to show so that I can get him off my back." Perfectly reasonable, right?

Timid Lover

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
My life is one long, complicated equation...
User Image
But maybe you're the answer to it.

Andi slowly walked down the stairs, focusing on how he was going to talk to the librarian without making himself seem more awkward and stressed than he already was. Granted, he was never good at faking anything like that, but by God he intended to try.

"There's an elevator available, if you need it." Andi's entire body went ridged as he suddenly noticed the stranger walking down the stairs next to him; he was uncomfortably close and Andi barely resisted the urge to attempt to become one with the wall next to him. However, he did manage to slow down quite a bit as his personal-space-intruder walked past him, talking about pushing people down stairs and siblings and fake friends, all while whipping his phone out and taking a quick picture of him, while looking at him expectantly, as if waiting for Andi to say something.

Oh wait, did he ask him something during that speech?

"Suddenly, I don't understand anything."

"Uh..." Andi could feel the blood drain from his face, but resisted the urge to run. Barely. He could do this. He could so do this. "I, uh... w-what did you say? You were talking kind of fast and I, uh..."

"Mission unsuccessful. Abort, I repeat, abort!" Andi's loss for words was actually a common occurrence, due to his lack of social skills. He was used to being able to make it a bit farther along than this without losing his thoughts midway (maybe it was because of familiarity?), so his confidence was a bit shaken. Granted, physically he was still doing pretty good, considering: in any other situation he would've tried to make a break for it, but he resisted that and just ended up awkwardly staring at his feet instead. "God, I probably look like an idiot."

OutOfCharacter: Thank you for the welcome-ings and such, everyone! (8 Also, this is so short compared to my last one! Sorry! I just can't win when it comes to post length, can I? XD;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff