Ugh! Gross dude! (Me: Well, GTFO!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I’m always dreaming through the wounds of the past
My heart keeps breaking when thoughts of you cross my mind
I only hope one day we will be together again
Although the pain grows with every passing day
I can go on living with today’s strength
Of looking forward to tomorrow
And to know you’re out there smiling

I feel as though I can go on without your love
But whenever you’re near my feelings for you
Come rushing back to me and my heart is torn again
I die every time I think of how you don’t love me
Yet inside I know I’ll never fall out of love with you
All the emptiness disappears when I dream of us

With every passing second
I feel we are becoming one
I can’t tell what you’re feeling inside
But from all the chaos we’ve dealt with
I know our fate is to cross paths once more someday
Even though you’ve hurt me more then you’ll ever know
I’ll always love you because I don’t know how to let you go

And so these days grow longer without you at my side
And the truth will be known when I look into your eyes
Until that day comes I’ll keep dreaming of you and me
If we’re not together in the future
Just knowing your happy will let my wounds heal
Though I may not be the one that makes you happy
I can go on living with today’s strength
Of looking forward to tomorrow
And to know you’re out there smiling

As life is slowly ever changing I am too
But forever my true love is Only You

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
学生ようこそ!

(Welcome student!)

You have been invited to join our wonderful school, Carlisle School for Boys.
User Image

Mission Statement
Our mission is to develop young men with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each student: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyaa~ Welcome, gakusei! I am your new principal, Miss. Hyama. Now, our school is here to promote good health, mentally and physically towards our young boys. Our staff is here to help your learn everything you need to know before we ship you...ah! I..mean...Send you college.Hehe~♥ Now, here are my guidelines to get in Carlisle school.

Rules

☛ No Godmodding. If your charries happen to get in a fight, you can't dodge every attack in the book, nor can you do every attack.

☛ PG-16 rating, peeps! No sexual language. It's cool when they kiss, grope, and touch, but when Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On" starts, time skip, kay? I wouldn't even take it to the PMs.

☛ PM ALL profiles to me. Title them "Miss. Hyama's Applications" or I might ignore. Also, put a cat smiley in it somewhere.

☛ If you break any of these rules, I will personally kill your character with my character "Secret Sniper". Your character could be sleeping and I'll shoot him/her in the head. ^-^

☛ I am the motherfriggin' Goddess of this RP. Any problems, PM me and I'll do my best to fix it.

☛ Have fun, romance, drama, and humor is encouraged!

☛ This is a JAPANESE SCHOOL SETTING. If you don't understand simple greetings in Japanese as well as school terms such as classmates, teachers, etc. you should look up some terms on google. :3

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Heeeeeeeere's skelly!

Pic: [imgright]picture url here[/imgright] (Anime please.)

Gaianame: Your user name.

Name: What's your characters name is.
Age: How old is your character. (Please make it compatible with the grade. Like if your characters a junior then their age would be at least 17-18.)
Birthday: The day they were born.

Grade: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior.
How you got enrolled: How your character found out about Carlisle academy.

Personality: What your character is like.
Bio: Your story so far... (At least a paragraph.)

Dislikes: What do they dislike?

Crush: Some one you might like can't be your own character.

Theme song: What song best fits your character?

Uniform: A brief description of how you wear your uniform. Students have to at least wear the shirt and pants. Keep in mind it's always winter uniform

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Accepting and OPEN

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image "Ahh~!" She giggled, watching the students enter her the school building for orientation. "So many beautiful boys coming to join my school! I feel so happy!" Miss Hyama walked into her office, settling papers for her speech to welcome the new students that were accepted. It was going to be a good day for the redhead, nothing could tear her happiness down. As more and more boys entered the school, Miss Hyama's heart fluttered at the sight. "Kyaa~!♥ So many boys! I'm going to die so happy. They're gonna be the end of me..."

User Image
Yuki watched the trees pass outside the taxi doors. He was on his way to the orientation at Carlisle school. The taxi driver looked back at him and smiled. "So, how did you find out about the school?" The taxi driver asked. Dammit, I was trying to go to sleep...Why did you say something? Yuki returned with a smile. "Meh, I was just walking and I saw an ad on a billboard." With that, the taxi arrived at the school, where Yuki saw a lot of male students going in for the event. "Thank you, I-...Oh no!" Yuki exclaimed. He got up late, so he forgot his wallet. "I'm sorry, I forgot my money. Please, don't send me to jail!" The taxi driver winked at him and shooed him away. Yuki smiled at got out of the taxi, making his way in.

Familiar Poster

Hiroku Shiranaga

User Image

Hiroku only now just got out of bed his hair completely messy. He really need a hair cut. He put his hair into a ponytail getting out of bed. He threw on whatever he had lying around because he didn't want to go rummaging through his house for clothing.

He ran out of the house with a quick wave to his parents. He got into the car and drove to school. He was late, and he knew it. He'd always been the late person, but he loved this school and never wanted to be late or absent.

He arrived at the school and did a quick park. He got out of his car. There were so many boys. They were all very cute, but one in particular caught his attention. He walked to Yuki. "Howdy, The name's Hiroku. You new? Or have I just nevah seen your face around here?"

Adored Junior

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Yuki turned around as he was being addressed. He bowed respectively, as he was always taught by his parents. "Ohiyo gozaimasu!" (Good morning [formally]) My name is Yuki Tatsuya." He smiled warmly. "I happen to be new here, how about you?" Hiroku was quite attractive, but he had to stay focused.

X-WindScaraman-X

Familiar Poster

Hiroku Shiranaga

User Image

"Oh, well it's a fine pleasure to meet ya Yuki. I've been 'ere a few years, so if you'd like me ta show ya around I'd gladly do that." He smiled. This Yuki character had quite an appearance, but he had work to do and things to see. Though making friends with some attractive boys here and there wasn't a problem.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
JONATON |ANDREW| PFLEUGER

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

XxXJonaton rolled over, and out of the bed, bashing his head onto the floor. The male shot up, and swore loudly in a couple different languages, before checking the time on the clock. HIs eye's widened, before he went through his daily routine, washing up in the small basement apartment his friend Rayne had secured him with a relative of hers. He pulled on his boots, and adjusted the collar with the rose hanging off it, and started up the stairs.

XxXCalling out a goodbye, he left the house, and started down the road, pulling his bag onto his shoulder. He walked quickly towards the school. It was his last year of school, and his first day of the new school, and he wanted to make a good impression.

XxXThe silver haired German arrived in enough time to get a good spot at orientation, but not seem like an he was eager by getting there too early. He looked at the students walking around, and swallowed hard at the sight of all the boys. That year would be fun with all these good looking men as his classmates.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
                          MUKUMURAKAZUHIKO
                                BOW BEFORE YOUR PRINCE !!
                                02 IN COMMAND

LET'S START A RIOT
                                        I A L W A Y S G E T M Y W A Y

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

xxxKazuhiko sighed in heavy exasperation as he was driven to the devil’s home. While not actually being so, Carlisle’s School for Boys wasn’t the exact place he wanted to go, especially after such a relaxing break. It would have momentary jollies to be reunited with friends old and new, but Kazuhiko was sure that would wear off in a matter of minutes. He wanted desperately to be at home with the comforts of his middle class living, and the beautiful face of his tutor, even if she was going to marry another man. A short, annoyed huff escaped his lips, one of which that caused his mother to turn and take a glance at him. “Oh, you aren’t still upset about her, are you?” She asked, smiling in a way that Kazuhiko was able to see the signs of aging on her face. He turned his head defiantly, leering at the passing scenery on the way to the school. That was the end of that conversation for the time being.

xxxWhen they arrived, a flock of students were pouring in. All males, some looking fearful while others were chattering away with their old friends, made Kazuhiko even more reluctant to get out of the moderately sized car. His mother would have none of it, unfortunately, and opened the car door for him after wrestling out of her seatbelt and getting out herself. The blond grumbled a thing or two as he got out, squinting as the sun gleamed cheerfully. He dragged himself to the trunk, giving his mother a lonesome stare as he took his bag from the car. With two kisses to her son’s cheek and a mighty hug, the woman was once again on her way home. Kazuhiko frowned at what awaited him, an inevitable force known as higher learning. He seemed to sigh before shaking his head, at that time alerting a few of his fans that seemed to worship the Royal Five. Kazuhiko was once of the last remaining in the group, and he still had to go on recruiting missions. His nose wrinkled irritably as he trudged along.

xxx“It’s Mukumura-sama!” Someone called- a someone he assumed to be a follower of the Royal Five. This attracted some others who treated him as a high school God. He smiled a naturally charming, but mysterious smile that had the appearance of being directed to anyone if they wanted it to be so- indirectly, of course. Kazuhiko stroked a few cheeks, murmured a few enchanting words and in a matter of minutes had someone to hold his backpack along with their own as they walked into the building.

xxxGrateful for his charms, Kazuhiko declared himself prepared for another year of terror, dominance, and worship bundled all into one as he entered Carlisle once more on his finishing ride.

OUTOFCHARACTER

This post.
                                            I'm so sorry. |D; It isn't too accurate, according to everyone else.

He'll just be the cool kid who still has his baggage.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
luv-huni-senpai
JONATON |ANDREW| PFLEUGER

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

XxXJonaton looked around at all the other students milling about, and felt like he'd fallen into some alternate universe, and found himself missing back home. He turned and started back towards the gate, planning on leaving, when he almost ran into another student who was apperently famous around here.

XxX"Ah Je suis desole. Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going, and could have run right into you. That wouldn't have been very good, and I'm sure that that's no way to make a new friend. I'm Jonaton by the way. Who are you?" He asked, getting a few weird looks from surrounding students who obviously knew who this male was.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
            ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ↶ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
            *♈;AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW ↻
            raihilew raihilew ( x ❞name: atsushi kazuma.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞with: no one.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞location: outside.↯` rhw
            raihilew
            User Image

A LONE, UNLIT CIGARETTE dangled from a young man's lips. The only reason why this cigarette wasn't put in proper use was because the driver, the man's older brother, made it clear that he did not tolerate smoking in the car, even with the windows rolled down. A part of him wanted to disobey this rule, but he knew better than to go against his brother's words; the last thing he truly needed was to walk all the way to Carlisle with his luggage. Then again, it wasn't like he wanted to go in the first place. He had seen what the school had done to his brother. Before starting Carlisle, his brother was a prankster-- not that he wasn't now, but his tricks had gone down significantly after he attended this particular school-- and completely straight. Once graduated, his brother came home hand in hand with some guy he met there. His mother was pretty accepting of this relationship, but Kazuma? He didn't like it. It wasn't the thought that his brother was doing it with a man that bothered him; it was the man himself. His older brother's boyfriend taunted him repeatedly over his blinded eye, and that was about the one thing Kazuma couldn't tolerate. For nearly a year, he was set on breaking his older brother and his boyfriend up. Unfortunately, he didn't succeed, since the next year, they got married.

EVEN THOUGH HIS BROTHER'S husband calmed down on the teasing, Kazuma was still sour every time he saw or heard of him. Luckily, after they got married, they moved out of the house, so he didn't need to see his brother-in-law's hideous face that much anymore. Musing over this, the raven-haired figure drew the cigarette from his lips and glanced at his brother, who was happily driving him to hell. "I don't like your face," he stated bluntly over the music playing. In response to this remark, his brother laughed and turned the radio down, obviously thinking that they were going to have deep, brother to brother conversation. "Well, we look alike, so if you don't like my face, then you don't like your own." At the sound of these words, Kazuma rolled his eyes and turned to face the window once more, hoping that his brother would stay quiet. Unfortunately, that wasn't so. "You should really stop smoking. It's bad for you." For a few moments, the younger of the two stayed quiet, but when he spoke up, his tone hinted of annoyance. "You should really file a divorce with that husband of yours. He's ******** ugly." The car slowed to a stop, and if he hadn't see the school, he would have assumed that a lecture was coming up.

BEFORE ANOTHER WORD COULD be uttered, though, Kazuma opened the car door and quickly got out. There wasn't a bit of hesitation in his actions as he slammed the door close and went around to the trunk to retrieve his suitcase. Once that was out, the raven-haired student began walking toward the school. For a second, he thought he had gotten away from saying a farewell, but apparently, he hadn't. His ears perked to the sound of his brother calling out his name, and though he didn't want to, he turned back around and peered at the other to see what he was so worked up over. "Have fun, Kazu! Make some friends! I love you!" Even though he was smiling, it was clear that his brother was hurt from his words about his husband. But Kazuma couldn't care less; his brother didn't listen to him when he told him about the man's constant teasing, so this was basically revenge. "You're so gay," he returned, throwing the other a disapproving look before reverting his step and continuing onward. His brother continued to yell some other things-- reminders, probably-- but Kazuma didn't stop to listen. He did stop, however, after he heard the car drive away. Easing a little, Kazuma placed the unused cigarette back between his lips and fished out a lighter from his pockets. After lighting his cigarette, he stuffed the lighter back into his pockets and advanced toward the entrance.

OUT OF CHARACTER welp, sorry if he offends anyone. ; o; anyways ~ i'm heading to bed, so i'll reply tomorrow. :'D

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
                          MUKUMURAKAZUHIKO
                                BOW BEFORE YOUR PRINCE !!
                                02 IN COMMAND

LET'S START A RIOT
                                        I A L W A Y S G E T M Y W A Y

xxxKazuhiko smiled as an appreciative gesture to the student that held his things along with their own. Their gleaming eyes and hopeful expression pushed him into thought- an absent one at that – on whether or not he had reason to attend the school. As charming as he was, Gods usually don’t descend upon a plane for such a long period of time. They did not take time to grace adoring faces more than they had to- only to have to continue to rebuild the legend that was made for himself and the other members of the Royal Five. Kazuhiko breathed out a sigh just as troubled as the last, brushing his thumb over the student’s lips as a thanks. Boys here were too hopeful. He would’ve been fine with his dear teacher at his side and using that poor excuse for a man that she loved as a footstool. The student scurried off to join his friends, thrilled to tell of his adventures and the potential for the new school year. He watched them as they walked away, at the same time observing the newcomers and those he hadn’t seen before. While staring over the crowd, he hoped that a girl would be disguised within the bunch like some terrible manga his sisters read. A silly thought, of course, but he would not stop his fantasizing of the scene.

xxxShrugging his backpack onto his other arm, Kazuhiko turned from the sea of faces and onto the school- a cutesy, white structure adorned with blooming cherry blossom trees before it and park benches that added to its leisurely setting. To Kazuhiko, it seemed as more of a park than a learning institution- not that he would complain. It was a woman’s creation, after all. He had only seen her a handful of times, and confirmed during those times that she was the only female he would come in contact with while staying at that school. He was far from pleased by this discovery and made it more than a habit to flirt with more of the effeminate males that also attended Carlisle, though he was never serious. He just needed something to pass the time on the slow days. That wasn’t too important at the moment, however. His inattentiveness had caused him to run into another. Kazuhiko did not recall the boy’s face due to him either being unpopular, or totally new. He appeared like one of those.. goth folk by the clothes, but with the his rambling apology, Kazuhiko immediately dismissed the idea. His lips parted, as if to speak and ridicule the silver-haired teen. Instead, he gave a small, pitying look.

xxx “You must be new,” He said sympathetically, placing a hand on the talkative boy’s cheek. “Stay away from the East wing, okay? People like you wouldn’t last more than a week,” Uproars raved through his fans, all rambunctious and infuriated by a simple question. He silenced them by outstretching his arm, continuing to keep his lips upturned into a smile. “Let’s go in together, we can talk more.” The disappointed murmurs filled his ears, though he paid them no mind as he led his new companion to the auditorium for the new year’s orientation. He hoped there was more to this odd boy so that he may find a new member to the Royal Five.

OUTOFCHARACTER

@Rain ; ; Oh dear, I just absolutely love that character!
                                            He's so.. out there, for lack of better word. I can't really help
                                            than to want to just be a spazz for him. <3

Oh, did you notice our characters' birthday is one day from
                                            each other? I just thought that was painfully cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff