Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Mori Hiromasa

XYou And Me

Well We're Just X

Pressing Flowers X

They're x d y i n g x ❁❁❁ x But x they're x o u r s

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mori only made a face when Kane answered his question with yet another question. Why the hell would he remember all his students before they arrived for the first day? Some of them would be new, so he wouldn't have a face to tie the name to, thus making it impossible to remember said name in the first place. Aside from that, there were simply way too many people to remember anyway. Mori never bothered, preferring to learn as time went on. "I'll figure it out eventually." He sighed.

The blond laughed when the other spoke of skipping and hiding out in his class. It wasn't necessarily funny in itself. Mori wouldn't have allowed such a thing to happen. The humorous part was not knowing if Kane was, in fact, joking. If he remembered anything, when it came down to this particular student, all things were decided on a whim. Whatever he felt like doing at the moment. So maybe instead of laughing, a good teacher should be refusing him now, and demand he go to all his appropriate classes on time. Also, a good teacher wouldn't allow the boy to be this close, arms wrapped around his neck all too casually. Mori, was about to play 'good teacher' and take care of both issues mentioned before. Something Kane must have realized because he began insisting with a 'C'mon, old man.', and offering to kiss him.

As Mori rolled his eyes and went to pry the younger males arms from around him, his personal space was further invaded with a kiss. Apparently it wasn't just an offer, this b*****d was serious. Moris heart thumped and his jaw clenched in a mixture of shock and irritation, all in the one second the kiss lasted. "You-" His voice was low and words interrupted with another blow to his age, raising his anger. "You-" Another insult. Apparently he lacked spunk. "You-" A snap followed by the biggest insult of them all. Though, all things considered, Zen was younger and more energetic. If that's what the boy was looking for, Zen was a much better candidate. But Zen was still someone he was at odds with half the time(the other half spent wanting to cuddle the runt) so it was too big an insult to forgive!

"How dare he?" Mori mumbled shortly after the boy disappeared from sight. "Why would he pick a fight with me today?" The blond glanced at Yuudai, who was still hiding in his shell. From there his eyes traveled to the window. "Ah, of course. It is, after all, such a beautiful day to die. Don't you think Yuu-baby?" Mori smiled and gave a few rough pats to the turtles shell before deciding he'd go get vengeance now, rather than later. He stormed out of his room in pursuit of Kane. If there was any justice in this world, Kane wouldn't live to be called 'old' by anyone. He really did hate having to storm into other peoples classes to kick a students a**, but Zen would get over it. Of course, when he got there, another confrontation was taking place. On a normal day it would have just meant that Mori would have even more a** to kick, but the tall guy making the threats was out of place. Auren wasn't that kind of person, so Mori went silent and watched with the rest of the students as the giant played hero.

Wide eyed, and fully captivated by the drama, Mori watched as the hero then turned into so mushy Romeo in a touching love scene. At least he was no longer in a bad mood. He didn't even feel like striking Carlisle's giant, like he usually did upon appearance. Instead he felt rather moved. Then the b*****d Kane interrupted for no good reason, rambling on about this and that. Mori suddenly remembered his grudge against the youth and moved to bop him on the head, but to do so in front of a rattled Allen wasn't a good idea. Mori huffed after catching a glimpse of Allens board, remembering that he was a teacher and would now have to square things away. "But where to start... Right." Mori decided not to address Marty, Allen, or Kane and instead went to quiet down an absent Zens classroom. How? By kicking over a table, telling them all to sit down and shut the ******** up for two seconds, and then dragging off a scared bully who would now fear anything taller than six feet. Of course before leaving the class with the pitiable bully he made sure to voice a small demand to Auren. "I'll forgive you for stealing Boris but when Allen is settled I expect you to return him to me immediately." After flashing a 'peace' sign and sweet smile, he disappeared. First he'd deal with the trouble maker, then he'd find Zen and deal with that midget. Where the hell was he when his class was in uproar?

O/O/C:: I was gonna make him mess with Auren, but Zane is there, so he'll pick on Zen instead... But Zane is NOT forgiven for the insults and WILL be punished later.

Shameless Enabler

14,575 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
    User Image
                The tick-tock of the clock is painful
                All sane and logical
                ------------------
                Days without sleep: 5

Jun looked at his teacher with eyes full of sparkles. Zen was by far his favorite teacher even if sometimes he’d pass out in his class. It usually bit him in the a** as he’d wake up with an ugly mark across his drawing or a face full of paint. Art in general was his favorite calls, he took two periods of it this year, studio(ap) art and painting, and already had threatened his counselor for next year classes… He’d maxed out of available art classes the school had to offer, and Jun was NOT going to go whole year morning next year’s artless year. Jun was terrible at music, couldn’t dance, wouldn’t safe with mechanics, and just didn’t care about anything other than drawing and painting.

“Hey, Zen, any word on getting nude models this year? I know the school board said it was a risk with how many impressionable minors there are here, but I was looking around and some public schools have after school classes… I mean, I’d be fine with regular models, but I’d just prefer to see their bodies. Black coffee with two shots of espresso and a cup of green tea if you don’t mind. I can pay you for it.”

The annoying voice in Jun’s head ran about explaining to Jun, heart “Jun-kun~ if you got a boy-friend you could you him for a model~ come on Jun-kun~ Put your smexy a** out there and catch a sexy male model~ You can pay him with your body to save money~” heart

Though Zen would not be able to heat Jun’s voice’s words, it still made Jun want to gag. No no, he wasn’t that desperate just yet. “I’m sorry about being late to your class professor Kumag. I was there most of the night if that counts for anything.”

I want to tear it off the wall
                ------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image

COME, let me PUT YOU DOWN to rest, with a BEDtime story
    I will haunt you in your dreams~Tohru

"Is that so?" Tohru replied simply. If that was the case, things couldn't be helped. Tohru wasn't really sure if he wanted to lend the boy the books though. Bent pages, cracked spines, all the books were pretty much in that condition, but there was always room for things to get worse and he couldn't bet on the reliability of this person. Even if they were just texts, they were treasured by him. Tohru looked over the boy. He couldn't really have him bookless. He probably needed the study time since he clearly wouldn't be able to get by in life with his... 'charisma'. "Well, I guess can't be helped."

Since he wasn't sure what classes the guy was taking, he just held his arms out as if to present something special. "This, is it." He announced moving toward the potential borrower. "Grab the ones you need and then accompany me to the front desk." He pointed in the general direction. It was a library, not a labyrinth, so it would be easy to find. "Borrowers must sign in." With that, he left the stranger to it and headed to the desk where a librarian used to be found. Now Tohru had to do the job... Exactly when this duty was appointed to him, he couldn't remember. He just knew it was something only he could do now.

The desk was covered in a thin layer of dust. Probably not wiped clean in months. Geez, didn't he take better care of this place. He couldn't have been that absent minded. There were also weeds growing in here, through cracks in the walls or ground. He wouldn't bother with them since they gave the place an eerily whimsical feel. But the dust would have to go. He'd clean this place up later today. Come to think of it, the janitors stopped coming. Probably because Tohru was ever present. They once joked about having him clean it for them so maybe they actually did it. Neglecting their duties. "Can't be helped." Those words were always familiar on his tongue. Not just because he had said it moments earlier, to the raven haired shy one. They were more than words really, a feeling. Nothing could really be helped or saved anymore. And yet, things still had to go on despite the hopelessness of it all.

Tohru tried the handle of one of the drawers. It was stuck. Not locked, but stuck. No one had borrowed anything for a while, so the drawer didn't get much action. Tohru rattled the handle and pulled sharply, forcing it open and smiling at his victory. He pulled out a heavy book and brushed his hand across the brown leather cover before opening it to the last used page. It's place was saved by a thin red ribbon that had been built into the book as a marker. He brushed his fingers across the signatures. Most of the names were reoccuring. The same old people who actually bothered to read. Tohru hadn't been placed on any of the pages though. He had always lived in the library, so there was no need to sign out. But, despite being here all the time, without signing... it just kind of made him feel like he didn't exist. Like he never existed. Because there was no proof of his presence. The moment he left, he'd be forgotten here. The feeling could be fixed, if he just wrote right? Tohru had picked up the pen several times in the past just as he held it now. "No." It would be pathetic to need it on paper. If that was what it took to be remember then he really was a shell of a person. A waste, like he had been told time and time again. He placed his hand over his chest again, where the beating organ should be. No, he was sure he existed. He was sure... "I'm alive."

O/O/C:: ---

Hygienic Reveler

User Image

lF @ # K
    lyoulxmelxoff
    lxxlxxl
    User Image By staircase leading down into his art room--aka dungeon of torture
    User Image talking to Mori
    User Image unsure of what to think
    User Image ...

Zen cracked a small smile when he spotted the sparkles in his student's eyes at his proposal. This kid really loved his caffeine, didn't he? Or perhaps he was just glad to see his most favorite teacher in all of Carlisle--yeah, Zen went there, jumping to conclusions that he just had to be the preferred staff member in Juniper's eyes. Kid liked art, Zen taught art, therefore he liked him and the subject he taught. See? His logic is flawless, seriously. Going ahead and relaying the coffee and tea order to the male behind the counter, Zen shook his head at his pupil. "Don't worry about it, the drink and being late or whatever. And frankly, I wouldn't punish you if you were late once in a while since you're one of the few kids that actually gives a s**t about art, but start skipping completely and I'll track you down and smack you with that baseball bat sitting in the back of my room. Yeah, that's what it's for; it ain't just for show. Just saying it's not red paint on it either, if you catch my drift." Zen replied with a deadpan face before continuing. "Plus, this job doesn't pay so bad, where I can't even spare the money to buy my favorite student a simple drink or two." As far as Zen knew, Juniper had some sort of issue with money; at least that's what he believed ever since the one day the art teacher happened to breeze by the male with only a few dollars in hand while pulling a sad face up at the coffee menu. Poor kid probably didn't have enough to get what he wanted at the time. A starving artist it is then! Zen used to be one--actually, he still is one up in his brain, but his wallet spoke otherwise.

"And back to your little camp out, I admire your dedication, obsession really, but kid...You're practically living in my classroom then! I'm pretty sure I locked it too," Zen lied through his teeth; he knew the other's fondness for art could never keep him away, so he especially, but with extreme caution, left his door unlocked just for the kid. He was sure Juniper wouldn't do anything strange anyways, plus he had his hidden cameras, so it was all good. When Zen was feeling restless at night (which was always) but actually had the energy to get out of his abode, he ghosted back to his classroom and peered in to find Juniper slaving away at something. "Don't you ********], that's right; you sold your soul to the devil, so sleep's probably nothing to you, isn't it? A deal with a devil explains everything." He ended with a wry smile.

Waiting a few minutes before the order came out, Zen passed the two cups into the other's hand, one by one--as he still had his grip on his snacks in one hand while the other was passing along the caffeine order to the one who wanted it in the first place. He drifted to the side as he payed for the drinks and his snacks before moving back to fetch his student, gesturing with a nod of his head that they should get going now. On the walk back to his room, Zen commented on the modelling topic Juniper had brought up earlier. "Strangely enough, you're not the only one who asked about that, ahaha....What's-his-face...Oh, Flaming Flamingo; he asked that too. Said something about having done some art studies in Milan this summer or something, though knowing him, I'm not sure what use he'll get out of nude models since all he draws are buildings and s**t. Oh, can't forget cookies as well. He probably just wants to ogle them or something. Freaking horny Italians and s**t." Zen muttered lightly, masking his amusement. The Flaming Flamingo in question was none other than the cookie-obsessed, pink haired, Eurasian boy, Nero. "The school board has a ******** stick up their a**; it's not like some orgy'll happen, no matter how hard anyone wishes, so I tried to convince them, but in the end, they brushed me away like some fruit fly. Such stingy little ******** they are, but hey, if you're really intent on it, I'm sure you can just grab a classmate and ask them, can't you?" Zen wasn't inferring that Carlisle students were all captivating, but hey, Zen had eyes; there were at least some good-looking kids in this place. A few times, the art teacher was sure some of them had experience with modeling--or at least looked like they did.

Right as he turned the corner, expecting the downstairs staircase flight to greet his eyes, Zen came eye to eye with something else--someone else. Tall, light, and repulsive, it was none other than Mori-senpai. Zen came to a halt a few feet in front of the science teacher, emerald eyes void of all emotion. "What....are...you...doing...here?" After each spoken word, Zen popped another goldfish cracker into his mouth, chomping away at the crackers while waiting for a reply. The blond teacher was lucky; there was no malice in his words this morning, instead, Zen was rather...calm?...No... detached seemed like a better word. Would the blond teacher pop a blood vessel if he saw that Zen was more interested in the static shape of the goldfish held in between his thumb and pointer finger than the human being standing in front of him? Really, Zen was just asking for a beating, asking such a question when he himself had left his class unattended.

User Image
    Odd-Eye...

User Image

Life that burns slowly is beautiful
    An unspoken death
    The awareness of a piercing freedom
    God bless you

User ImageUser Image

User Image Zen: You mad, bro?User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User Image

User Image

XXXRakiim JulamnXXX

The egyptian Home economics teacher

Walking down the hallway was the beautiful and exotic looking home economics teacher. He was currently wearing a pair of black pants and a white button up shirt. The outfit was alittle big on him but that was normal since he had such a petite and elegent looking frame. His hair which was a beautiful chocolate brown was braided in the back with a bow tied at the end of it and he had on a pair of glasses since he prefered to teach in them. His dark tanned skin made him look like he was from an entirely different world and it added to his beautiful stature. Rakiim was currently headed to the cafeteria to get something to munch on before class started. He was looking forward to teaching the students all the different foods he had learned through his travels until he ended up in this region of the world.

Once in the kitchen he quickly got himself a bottle of iced coffee, two blueberry muffins, and a bag of chips before paying for everything and heading out of the cafeteria and down the hall. He walked awhile until he turned to head down some stairs only to stop when he spotted three men standing there. Blinking he looked curiously as he took a bite out of one of his muffins. Looking at the two that looked like teachers and the one that was obviously a student he wondered what was going on here but he decided to not ask since he was just waiting for them to move so he could head down to his classroom.

User Image

Mori Hiromasa

XYou And Me

Well We're Just X

Pressing Flowers X

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mori didn't really care to dicipline the troublemaker he escoorted from the art room. The kid was really just an excuse to leave the class."But now what to do with you?" Mori asked, walking beside the boy. "It's not like there's any punishment worse than the humiliation you just faced. It's not like you can necessarily live down the horrified expression you had after Auren picked you up like a rag doll and almost made you cry not unlike a little b***h..." The blond sighed as the teen fumed. "What kinda tea-" Mori cut him off. "Honestly, I'd be laughing my a** off if it wasn't so pathetic. Lucky for you, I feel sorry for ya. Why not just go disappear? And while you're at it, think of a new name for yourself. When you get older you might want to change it so you can escape the shame."

After a few irritated growls and mumbles of profanity that Mori graciously ignored, the kid really storm off. Mori was sure he was being flipped off right now, but beating the insolent brat would be too much right now. He was serious about feeling bad for him, though that didn't mean he wasn't pissed off. With another sigh the blond departed as well. After all, he had to find Zen and get him to actually watch his class. It was only unnecessary strain on him to have to be bothered with other peoples rowdy students. Mori had his own problems to deal with. But where would the runt be?

Considering Zen usually had little reason to leave his precious art room, Mori figured he could only be in one of two places. The bathroom, or the cafeteria. That guy was serious about food... "Cafeteria." Mori decided, mostly because he could use some coffee himself right now. He barely got far when the purple-haired male popped from around a corner. "My, you're so short I almost didn't see you there." Words made in false amazement. Not giving him a chance to retort, Mori went on. "And what do you mean 'what am I doing here'? More importantly, where the hell were you when the art room became a wrestling ring? You should be thanking me since I took time out of my busy schedule to pick up your slack." The blond grinned smugly, ending his speech there so Cobra-sensei could spit any venom he felt at the moment. If that wasn't enough, Mori could spend the whole day picking and poking at the younger male without getting bored.

O/O/C:: Mori is such a wonderful teacher.

Timid Lover

5,700 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Friendly 100
    • Signature Look 250
    User Image

"My life is a series of complex equations...

Andrew "Andi" Fumitaka

INTELLIGENCESOCIAL SKILLS?

"Oh, uh, thank... you?" Andi didn't get his gratitude known before the boy was off to another part of the library, probably to go find the ghost or something. Unless...

"Maybe this kid works for the school?" Andi thought, putting his phone back into his pocket as he tried to roam the isles of the library -- his eyes were fairly well adjusted to the darkness at this point, though he knew that he was going to need his phone to find specific books. Once he got to a readers table, he pulled off his backpack, unzipped it, and pulled out one of two things that he put into it -- that being the list of books that he required. The other thing was a flashlight -- which of course, he hadn't used before because he felt he was less likely to get caught that way.

"Basic psychology, Calculus, Advanced Chemistry, Home Economics, Composition and Literature, and Ancient Japanese History and Culture... plus maybe a couple more books for light reading in between classes, and I should be good." Andi nodded with determination, clicking on his flashlight and started wandering around the library, hoping that the halls and shelves held at least an older editions of the books he required.

...that only you can solve."

OOC:THIS IS SHORTER THAN LAST TIME ASDFRE-- QAQ

Hygienic Reveler

User Image

lF @ # K
    lyoulxmelxoff
    lxxlxxl
    User Image Near the main staircase heading downstairs
    User Image talking to Mori and Juniper
    User Image slightly confused
    User Image ...

In response to Mori's heartfelt comment about his height, Zen sighed before sparing a few words to the science teacher. He didn't feel like arguing, not when he had a mouthful of goldfish crackers and he'd be damned if they all flew out of his mouth and landed on the floor. Swallowing, Zen opened his mouth to speak. "Mori, have you gone to the doctor's lately? I think you should...because you have cancer. I hope you die. Alone and in complete pain." Zen kept a straight face amazingly, even after Mori completed his little spat. The art teacher vaguely remembered stumbling upon some article that said tall people were 'likely to develop cancer'. If it wasn't for wishing the blond an early death, Zen was sure the teacher would've half thought the art teacher actually cared about his health. Spying that smug smile on Mori face made his hold on the cracker bag tighten noticeably. "You know what, Mori?!" His voice escalated while he stared down the tall blond--or up. Damn you and your ******** legs, Zen cursed internally.

But suddenly, the fire in Zen's eyes just extinguished--gone, kerplot. "Wait...did something happen? In MY room?" Zen gawked before displaying his food purchases. "For your information, I just went to track down Juni and grab some freaking breakfast. Don't tell me s**t went down within that stupidly-short amount of time." A groan slipped past his lips. Mori didn't lie; he had to be telling the truth. So, something happened, huh? ********] But it was over now, all because of one pale haired teacher standing before him. Gulping once, twice, Zen glanced over at Juniper, then back to Mori, then to his goldfish cracker bag. He didn't want to say it, but..."...Thanks." Wait, what was this? Was Zeniya Kumagi seriously thanking this smug-a** b*****d of a teacher? Yes, yes he was. He was tired, alright? Plus he didn't feel like creating chaos--just yet, anyways. Perhaps today was just one of those days he wasn't in the right mindset to rage on everyone and everything. Right now, he didn't want to give a ******** he was just getting...old. "...What? That's not enough for you?" Green eyes settled on the older man's face before making a quick decision. With his free hand, he grabbed Mori by the wrist before peeling his palm open and spilling out a few of his precious goldfish crackers into his hand. "There. We're settled." Mori'd better appreciate Zen just giving up a portion of his breakfast, 'cause God knows Zen'll miss those ten plus goldfish crackers--or at least his monster of a stomach would.

Eating the remaining contents of the bag, Zen disposed of it before returning back with a question. "Since you were there, what exactly happened?" Before letting the science teacher speak, Zen raised his palm up. "You know? Never mind. I'll figure it out myself." More work for Zen, how nice. Just what the twenty-three year old 'adult' was hoping for. At least his rigged cameras could shed some light onto the topic. With downcast eyes, Zen sighed once again. Why were teenage boys so hormonal? All that nonsense fighting--in his classroom, nonetheless. Why couldn't they just do something else that started with a f--like ********. He supposed Carlisle students just weren't getting any action as of late, and neither was the art teacher. Really, did anyone have some sort of ******** buddy or something in this place? Not a single soul he came across seemed to have such a thing. As of late, Zen's mind kept bugging him about it, his body too. If Zen swallowed his pride and stopped being a d**k, he would've been snatched up by now; this was something he was sure of, but being the stubborn ******** he was, he wasn't. Zen didn't feel like it. He didn't feel like it in the past week, the past month, the past year, and even further back from that. It was his choice; he willingly spent his nights in bed alone and waking up to an empty spot in the morning wasn't much better, but he supposed a poor substitute in the form of a long body pillow would do. Zen twirled the accessory on his left hand idly as he drifted off for a moment, eyes hazy before a single blink erased neutral green waters.

Right when he returned back to his senses, Zen took note of a dark-skinned, nicely-dressed, brunette male. "Oh, my bad," Zen sidestepped to clear the way for the teacher (?) to continue on his path while he spoke with Mori. Voice low and eyes narrowed, Zen stood side by side next to Mori, making the height difference quite visible now, but that was of no matter. "Hey, do you know him...? I'm sure he wasn't here last year...right?" Zen was taking the indirect route, asking the blond instead of the said male just a few feet off. "Hrmph, first pervert manboy, now another new staff member? Strange, why haven't I heard of this...?" Actually, Zen did. Several times. He just disregarded the information for the longest time until his mind dumped unnecessary information at the end of the day. Zen relayed the same question over to Juniper, who he pulled alongside himself, so the pathway downstairs wouldn't be blocked. "Oi, I'm right, Derringer, right?" Someone just answer the male before he completely forgets his teacher duties and goes around asking all the staff members.

User Image
    Odd-Eye...

User Image

In your letter there are only words I cannot read
    I want to meet you hear it from your mouth

User ImageUser Image

User Image Mori is the best worst teacher XDDDUser Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Cat Fancier 100
    User Image

User Image

XXXRakiim JulamnXXX

The egyptian Home economics teacher

Rakiim blinked curiously as he munched on his first muffin until it was all gone. He then started to nibble on the next one as he watched the two teachers continued to bicker between eachother. Rakiim didnt want to be rude or anything so he remained silent as he took a swig of his iced coffee and then looked back at the male closest to his height and nodded. He bowed his head to the two fellow teachers and student before starting to walk down the staircase. He noticed that the angrier looking male seemed to be asking the blond haired one who he was before smiling lightly.

"My name is Rakiim. I am the new home economics teacher. I am sorry if i was interupting something." he said apologeticly before taking his back of chips and offering it to the violet haired male. "This is as an apology if i have been a bother." he said apologeticly before bowing his head once more and then headed the rest of the way down the stairs and twards the home ec classroom which was next door to the art classroom.

Dangerous Giver

Ⓐⓤⓡⓔⓝ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓔⓛⓛⓤⓢ
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'd be gentle if I were to tug your h e a r t s t r i n g s . . .

My current location?:
      "..." Art room.
      My current company?:
      "..." Mori-sensei's boa. The art class, as well as Kane.
      What's on my mind?:
      "I remember why I don't like people." s**t. Need someone to intervene with Mori-sensei again.

Martellus actively cringed upon hearing Kane's lovebird comment. Ugh. He'd really not been aiming for... that. He didn't even acknowledge the question about touching the snake, though it was evident from the faces around him that it was probably presented less that scrutably. The snake itself remained content to be draped around his shoulder, almost taking in the melodrama around it as well as it's actual owner did.

That thought made Auren shudder on a spiritual level.

The titanic teenager continued to hold Allen close up until the boy opted to move away for his whiteboard, the point at which Auren also looked to Kane. The look in his eye had returned to its typical unfriendliness, resuming that cold, card-holding exterior that realistically people weren't going to believe anymore. "Martellus." Was all he said, voice betraying his foul mood rather brilliantly via a cold tone. He then looked back to Allen, but before he could react... Mori had got him. The thundering crash of the table the blonde teacher had kicked over may have earned everyone's attention, but Martellus himself turned his head in a rather lazy, half-assed motion to see him. Upon being addressed, the unimpressed look on Auren's face - the loathing gaze over the lens of his glasses, the ever so slight scowl of the brow to lend that angular face a certain ferocity, and the downturned lips that, after so many years, had settled in such a position as that was in fact his normal, relaxed expression - didn't change. Other than a twitch just below the right eye as Mori-sensei smiled. It was hard to judge Auren's feelings about the smiles and Mori's overall about-faced-ness.

When the teacher left, Auren exhaled a sigh, almost as if he'd been holding his breath for the duration of Mori's display. He brought one large hand up and weaved his fingers through his hair, grumbling rather unhappily. After a few seconds of him seeming to pull himself together, his eyes, lidded, slid to the remainder of the class that was currently seated, as per the science teacher's demands. "...If I hear anything about the past ten minutes ever again... I'm going to start a routine of punting people off of rooves."

. . . we'd make good m u s i c , y o u and m e . . .
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    OoC:

❖ So short it hurts my brain. x.x

Shameless Enabler

14,575 Points
    • Converting 1 item 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    User Image
      User Image
                  The tick-tock of the clock is painful
                  All sane and logical
                  ------------------
                  Days without sleep: 5

Jun’s hands reached for the cup when it was ready for him. He had to juggl his sketchbook against his chest as he took the two cups in his hand. Ah, Jun was a pro at holding cups. However, the backpack hanging off one shoulder made things seems… unsteady with the juggling act. It was something to see as Jun stretched out his neck to drink his coffee over his sketchbook as to, if something should slip, not drip on the paper edges of his most beloved and prized possession. As he sipped, the drab over populated world was flushed away into happy awesome time. The sickening voice who called him “Jun-kun” silenced away like a wake. “Ahh…” He moans with a throaty voice of pleasure. The hot liquid burning his sleeping esophagus.

Heaven was a cup away, always. The conversations between the “adults” flew though the space between his ears and half laid eyelids, he wasn’t paying attention to them, why would he. He only looked alive when his ears picked up on his name, was he about to be hit by a car?! Oh, no, it was his teacher pulling his arm. “Huh? Yeah, you’re totally awesome Professor Kumagi. I agree with what you said.” Jun smiled, anyone who got Jun his fix was alright in his book, that plus Zen was his favorite teacher, made Jun an unintentional “teacher’s pet.”

“Hey Professor Kumagi, I should get to class… I’m starting a new project today and……” Jun’s brain cut off on a tangent in his head, wondering if he finished the last project he was doing or if that was for his other art class. “Yeah, I’ll see you in class… See yah Professor Hiromasa…”

Last year, Jun stole one on Mori’s specimen for the advanced physiology class and systematically took apart a small pig…. That was Jun’s memory of Mori, that in several naps interrupted by something or another. Either way, Jun didn’t find himself liking Mori’s company for the awkwardly “sorry I’m a shitty student” guilt that laced a grip around his sketchbook. Jun looked down at the floor and took another sip. He stood there in silence, one foot crossed behind the other, even though he said he was heading for class. It took two more sips before Jun started to head back to the art room. He didn’t even notice the commotion, it seemed average and there for a blur to him.

I want to tear it off the wall
                  ------------------

User Image

Mori Hiromasa

XYou And Me

Well We're Just X

Pressing Flowers X

Of course he didn't have cancer. One with a family full of doctors and scientists, he'd be on top of all health issues. There'd be no excuse not to be. But Zen could keep on wishing for his early death if he wanted. A disappointed Cobra-sensei, was an adorable Cobra-sensei. 'Sorry dear, but I'll be here a LONG time just to plague you.' The blond mused. Still, Mori was probably the most disappointed. Here he was picking a fight and Zen was remaining calm. Mori was further distraught to actually hear the thanks and receive goldfish as a reward. "I hate these things." He mumbled to himself, staring at the crackers in his palm.

"You must think me cheap." The blond sighed but plopped the lot in his mouth and chewed irritably. It wasn't much for comfort food but it would have to do. Zen proceeded to ask what had happened, but Mori didn't like talking with his mouth full. He swallowed dryly to answer only to then get cut off. Apparently Zen no longer required the long story, further irritating him. In all fairness, it's not that the art teacher was particularly irritating normally. No, Kane had started this bad mood and the kiss wasn't really the problem. A stolen peck here or there could be forgiven, as well as most invasions made on impulse. Things like lust, attraction, and the occasional mental lapse couldn't be helped... But to then decide that this little purple haired brat would have been a better candidate, or anyone for that matter, well that was a strike against his pride. And if anything could be said against Mori's character, it would be that he was more than a little petty.

His eyes narrowed as Zen randomly rambled on about the stranger amoung them. As if Mori could keep up with everything that dealt with this school. The higher ups usually left him alone and so Mori returned the favor by minding his own business whenever he could. But mention of new teachers had been made. They were necessary since the students of Carlisle managed to seduce an old man every now and again. Obviously crossing such a line could cost one their job and require a replacement. "You have the attention span of a child." He said before taking note that the stranger had gotten closer. Mori didn't like bad first impressions, so he'd have to drop his attitude for now. Something that was strangely easy for him to do, flipping the switch between bitchy and sweet. Mori returned the bow and gave a genuine smile.

"You're not interrupting anything. Kumagi and I were finished with our discussion anyway." If Zen had really been the bothered one, Rakiim had done the right thing by offering him food. It was amazing how people just naturally wanted to feed the tiny art teacher... Even other tiny people. It was hard to think of himself as tall whenever he ran into Marty, but being surrounded by shrimp teachers was a nice reminder. Once again Mori bowed his head and watched as the newest male walked off. His mood was much lighter now. Half because he forced it and half because he already knew he'd like the new teacher. "He seems nice. But I'm biased." Mori admitted, stretching lazily. "I probably just like his small and slender frame." Not at all meant in ways of attraction. Such a build just made him think of the animals he kept as pets and specimen, and of course peaked his interest as such. But to say he wanted to 'examine' him would be a little weird.

O/O/C:: I'll be busy today but I'll try to post when it's my turn.

Hygienic Reveler

Wʜᴇʀᴇ: his classroom
      Wɪᴛʜ: with his art underlings
      ᴅᴏɪɴɢ: questioning the class
      Mᴏᴏᴅ: Doesn't know
      Mᴜsɪᴄ: ...
      Tʜᴇᴍᴇ:
      Vᴏɪᴄᴇ:

Tʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs I ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ Aʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs I ᴄʀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ I ғᴇᴇʟ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅs ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ
      Tʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғɪʟʟ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɢᴏ 'Rᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ {__} Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ I ғᴇᴇʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ Aʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏ I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I sᴇᴇ Iғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢs ___ { ' - }
      Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ I'ᴍ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ Dᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇʟʏ I'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ Aɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀɴᴠᴀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴅᴇ I ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ Aɴᴅ sᴘʟᴀsʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ With trembling hands I try to draw () Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʙᴇ
      Tʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ I T xL I N G E R S xE V E N xA F T E Rx A L Lx T H E S Ex Y E A R S____ I's ʜ ɴʟʏ ʟʀ ʜ ʀɪɴs ɪɴsɪ ʏ ʜʀ

Well, if you hate them, then give it back to me, b*****d! Zen's inner voice snarled while watching the blond glare holes into his beloved fish crackers. Obviously, you don't hate them enough, Zen noted as the man consumed it one hand motion, cause you're eating it. Clenching his teeth, Zen fumed inside, beginning to tap his right foot in a way to blow off some steam. Really, what's Mori's problem? He's so...so, Zen bit down on his bottom lip, turning his face away from the other staff member as his calm facade fell through, causing green eyes to roll and some gritting of his teeth. Zen failed to find the correct word to describe Mori, but figured a profane substitute, and so he immaturely used that in place, taking a moment to cuss like a sailor in complete silence up his that purple haired head of his before turning back as if nothing had happened. Nothing did happen and Zen was intent on not blowing up, at least not in front of the new staff addition--just yet, anyways. It was inevitable, though--stumbling across a simmering art teacher one day or another. He didn't have anger mangament problems--that was Mori. Zen was all in all a harmless little...a harmless little....something that's harmless and little, that's what! Like---a fish, yes, a fish! Strangely enough, Zen's attention span was roughly equivalent to a goldfish's, not like what the science teacher had commented. Plus, he even had the dead-fish stare down pat too! That soulless expression in vacant green eyes did tend to creep out its intended target ninety percent of the time.

There Zen went again, tossing the recollection of the new teacher out his brain the minute his brain began to sidetrack to hell. It was only the familiar voice, belonging to Moronic Mori, did Zen remember just what he had asked before--and who he asked too. "Huh? We are?" Zen replied in utter confusion, having listened to only the last two words the blond directed over to the other teacher. "Oh, yeah we're don--" Zen suffered from information overload, bombarded with the name 'Rakiim', a bag of chips, and a body heading past the group to go down the stairs--actually two, Zen added, spotting Juniper ghost past, leaving Zen alone with Mori. "What the...just...What happened?" Zen did not expect his question to be answered, instead it was just a simple, baffled remark. Glancing down at the acquired bag of chips then to the staircase flight, Zen shifted, moving towards the start of the stairs heading downwards. "I don't need more chips..." It was true; he had enough food in his possession after hitting up the cafeteria earlier with Juniper, so Zen figured he'd hand it back over to Ra....Ra...s**t, what was his name...? Whatever, new teacher it is! The man's name would come back to Zen eventually.

Zen just about lost his footing on the staircase step, as Mori's words were somewhat...disturbing, though he didn't think the man himself knew what his words meant to normal people--like himself. Mori had a strange way of putting things and though it was amusing, half the time it pissed Zen off--either because he couldn't understand the vocabulary used or because there were better words he could've used. "We're all biased, Mori, and yeah, I suppose he's nice. I mean, look," Zen shook the bag of chips in the air, "he forked over a bag of chips--and I didn't even ask for it!" Normally, he would've been gloating over this, but no, not this time. Zen struggled to pinpoint just what reason caused him to gain a chip bag. "And Mori, I'm not surprised. But hey," Zen smacked his hand on Mori's arm lightly, not enough to hurt."if that's your cup of tea, then I'm not stopping you. You sick b*****d; I bet you like tiny things 'cause you can tower over and control them, huh? Well, whatever. Do what you want." Zen began to descend the stairs to his classroom. "Unless you feel like pointing out how ineffective my teaching method is, Mori-senpai, I suggest you haul your a** back to your room and teach what's left of this period--which isn't much." Picking up his speed, Zen disappeared from Mori's sight ten seconds in.

Whistling as he turned into his classroom, Zen spotted a few faces--new ones, or perhaps old, but he just couldn't remember their faces. Taking his clipboard in hand and black pen, Zen clanked the plastic against the wood, attempting to draw everyone's attention to the front of the room. "You and you...Are you even in this class...?" Zen pointed at Kane and Martellus with the tip of his pen in the air before scrutinizing the roster. While searching, Zen projected his voice to everyone. "Anyone care to explain what happened while I was away?" Zen heavily stressed every other word verbally, still keeping his eyes glued to the paper held down onto the brown rectangular clipboard. He knew something was offbeat the minute he saw the monster of a being, whatshisname--whatever the giant of the school, in addition to the dark haired male, whose name started with...a K, if Zen's mind wasn't playing tricks on him, and then there was Allen close by...Hrm...Dear God, why did Zen miss the good stuff all the time?!

User Image
      Odd-Eye...

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image amg tired X_X sorry if there's typos and I redid my format a little xPUser Image
      User Image

Mori Hiromasa

XYou And Me

Well We're Just X

Pressing Flowers X

Mori rose a hand to cover his mouth. He yawned, ready to walk away as Zen waved his chips around. Was he gloating? And over such a thing. He was just like a child. From his mouth he moved his hand to his hip and rolled his eyes turning toward Zen again after hearing an 'And Mori'. So excited about his junk food huh? Instead of salty snacks Zen called him a sick b*****d for reasons he wasn't too sure of. Though, now that he was listening, the allegations were quite amusing. "Interesting." He grinned.

Had that been what he was doing all this time? He did surround himself with a bunch of small creatures. Even the lengthy boa he towered over, since Boris slithered on the ground. But none of them were powerless, and very few could be handled completely without threat. Zen too. "I tower over you but you've yet to submit to me." He noted idly. Honestly Mori hadn't listened to the guy since the control statement. But now that he saw Zen walking off, he decided to do the same.

The blond hadn't gotten far before he realized Marty still had Boris. And in Zens class too. Well, that part wasn't so bad. By now Zen probably realized he didn't keep his pets on any short leash, losing track of them quite often. That aside, he couldn't necessarily just leave the snake in a students care. "Or can I..." He thought, tapping his chin. Sophie was off being a lady, Yuudai got his stretch in, why not let Boris be independent for a while? It's not every day a creature finds a walking tree. Marty wasn't likely to point out his negligence to anyone who mattered either. And even if he did, the school was just as careless with it's teachers as Mori was with his reptiles. He'd get a lecture but not fired. No, no. What kind of attitude was that. Mori would do the adult thing and leave to take care of his own class. And then, the moment this period was up, he'd go giant hunting and find his beloved Boris. If Marty still held onto the creature that long.

O/O/C:: *Taps thread* Is this thing dead?

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      • The Wolf Within 100
      • Cat Fancier 100
      User Image

User Image

XXAllen YushimotoXX

Allen sniffled when he heard Zen walk into the room. Walking up to him he started to write on his whiteboard before holding it up for the male to see. "Im sorry Kumagi-sensei. They came to help me...i was attacked by this mean looking man and Auren came to help me." he wrote timidly as he rubbed at his eyes. Allen was still alittle shooken up so he was still alittle teary eyed but not as bad as he was before. He looked over at Auren smiling timidly before hugging his whiteboard close to his chest and standing there as he looked up at Zen. Allen felt like it was his fault though. Even though it was just because the male had surprised him he had caused the male anger and that was why he had been attacked. So he instinctively thought it was his own fault.

(Writers block...Sorry)

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces