Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nerd

User Image

▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ⋮ Tachibana Yuya°
Y
u
y
a

Something delicate, special like the love we know.
My fragile heart beats at times secure, at times alone. My first treasure took me years to find. It's what I cling to when confusion clouds my mind.

━ ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ×××
When you come to me and you smile, suddenly I feel as if everything's okay. Lost in your smile, all at once I'm swept away.
When trouble falls upon me like rain, when the world becomes one big cold and lonely place
You carry me through, from dreary skies the sun breaks through.

Yuya chuckled at Damone's joke about getting out naked. "It would certainly cause a lot of ruckus. But be prepared to have your pictures posted on that rumors website run by anonymous students." he rolled his eyes. A student getting caught naked wasn't actually a new thing. Once there was a poor kid who got his clothes stolen while he was in the shower, he had to sneak his way back to his room. Unfortunately for him, someone with a camera saw him and promptly took pictures. Next thing you know, the story was already on the site. Whoever runs the site must be sneaky little ninjas to be able to stay so anonymous. Although sooner or later, the truth is bound to come out.

"Yeah, later." Yuya grinned at the salute. Yuya watched Damone walk towards the dorm building. He stayed in the spot a for a little while longer before pulling out his journal again. He stared at his list again. Two things. Get inside the haunted library and join the Miss Carlisle competition. Perhaps if he gained a few more friends, it would help increase the odds? If they asked him why he wanted to join the competition though, that would be tough to answer. It was one of those 'why not?' kind of things. The free meal was a bonus. There was another little complication too though. If ever he won the competition, who would he bring with him for the free meal? Sad to say that his close friend had transferred schools, so Yuya was pretty much without a best friend.

Yuya closed the journal shut and headed towards his dorm room. He got there pretty fast. He scavenged for his towel and other hygienic necessities. Yuya placed his journal on top of his bed. "Shower time." he hummed and slung the towel over shoulder. He headed towards the shower.

Hygienic Reveler

User Image
User Image Where: in the cafeteria with Rience and the kid who I still don't know the name of User ImageDoing: staring at Rience until he eats that goddamn cookie I gave to him User ImageMood: glad User Image Music: ...

User ImageNero blinked at the upheld hand his friend was currently giving him. Wait…what? Soon, Nero caught on after catching the other’s eyes drift onto the phone set on speaker now. Nero needn’t only wait a few seconds to hear just who exactly Rience was talking to…It was…”Oh, it’s Narcissistic Narcissa!” Nero purposely proclaimed into the phone’s mic, clapping his hands oh so joyously as he chirped the phrase several more times. The smile on Nero’s face was teetering on the side of insanity, stretching out almost beyond the frames of his face. “Dearest Narcissa, why must you hate me so?” Nero could’ve sworn the other could hear his pout from the other side. “I assure you that I am not crazy! Not even in the slightest!” Yeah…No one would ever believe that, not in a million years.

Putting his fingers on his lips as he tried to bite back the laughter threatening to emerge, Nero’s urge died down the minute the girl suggested his best buddy acquire a girlfriend. Girlfriend—as in girl no space friend. The seventeen year old rolled his eyes at the exact same time Rience had, grinning softly that the two were so perfectly in tune with each other that it was simply astounding at times. On the outside, Rience may have played it off like nothing, but Nero was sure that the girl’s comment had done some damage internally. Did Nero need to steal the phone out of Rience’s hand and dial the girl up again, only to repeat like a broken record player that Rience is gay? Why couldn’t people just accept that fact?

Scoffing lightly, Nero stuffed one hand lazily into his jean pocket, looking off to the side as he said, ”She’s still like that, huh? Geez, seriously? You would’ve thought people would just get over it already…” Pulling his hand out of his pocket to pat Rience’s back in a friendly matter, Nero narrowed his eyes down at Rience softly. “Well, whatever. Don’t let what Cissy said effect you, Rience.” It was indeed good advice and Nero couldn’t even imagine the other go through with what the female asked of him. It was simply unfathomable. Nero would’ve rather consumed all the pasta in the world before letting something like that happen—which says something since Nero detests pasta with all his soul.

“Your life is eventful, as always,” Nero thoughts were confirmed by the end of the phone conversation. Rience had it tough; a lot of kids did, but Nero just happened to know more about Rience because he was close with the boy, and so naturally he pegged his troubles just a bit higher than everyone else’s. It’s not to say that Nero was apathetic towards other people going through a rough time; it was simply the amount of people he was exposed to that were willing to talk to him was all. “If she calls you again, don’t hesitate in handing the phone off to me and I’ll give her a long talk about how you aren’t interested in girls and all that stuff, no matter what time of day it is.” Nero couldn’t help but feel like an older brother at times to Rience, as strange as that seemed.

"Anyways, how was your summer, Rience? Anything new? Fun? Stupid? Cool? Any sexy time? " Nero laughed at the last inquiry, rubbing his cheek out of boredom and slight embarrassment. "Come on, you had to have done something." Nero was sitting patiently, waiting for Rience to start story time already. Nero reached out to take another cookie packet in hand from the enormous pile, ripping it open before stuffing the entire cookie into his mouth with a good portion of it hanging out in an hilarious fashion. "MRM! MRF MRFF MPHF MF MFFHHHH! The grunts roughly translated as 'hey, you didn't take a cookie!', with Nero swiftly nabbing a packet to place into his friend's hands with a glare. Rience was going to eat it, or so help Nero before he'd have to force hand-feed it to the other.

User Image
User Image

User Image It's kinda short OTL User Image

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

яιєи¢є▄▄▄▄▄▄▄fℓυтυяα

"Love or self? Still if you choose, I and you have naught to lose; In the end, we're still just fine to keep on smiling all the time."

With┆Haruhi and Nero
                                                                    Where┆Cafeteria

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Rience took kindly to Nero's advice, and he was grateful to it. But he had a feeling that his cousin wouldn't be phoning him again any time soon.
                                                                    "Nah, I doubt she'll call again Nero. Narcissa's probably heard enough of our voices to last her a good few months. What I really need to do is find some way to annoy the hell out of that chick...maybe I should like, break her bathroom mirror and watch her freak out. It could totally happen..."
                                                                    Narcissa was stupid. Like, really stupid. If Rience broke her bathroom mirror, she would think it was her own face that was shattering. Talk about being idiotic. He wondered why he hadn't thought of this idea already. It sounded fabulous. Fabulous and easily do-able. The only things wrong with the plan was that one, he would not be returning home for at least nine months, and two, his Uncle Lance probably wouldn't take kindly to the little prank. Uncle Lance was usually free-spirited and easy-going, but he seemed to really like Narcissa. How anyone could like that lady though, was a complete mystery to Rience.

Nero had told Rience all about his summer, and now he wanted to know what the other boy had been up to. Rience didn't quite hear what his upperclassman was saying, because Nero was in the middle of gouging down a humongous cookie, and the only noises coming out of his mouth was 'MRF' 'MRFF' and more 'MRFF'. He didn't exactly speak Nero-nese, but he basically got the gist of what was happening.

"Well, if you want to know...I didn't have sex, that's an obvious." Not with the kind of family that he had. Rience reached out for the cookie next to him, knowing that if he didn't digest it soon, Nero would strangle him. He shoved the majority of it in his mouth and when he spoke, his voice was slightly muffled by the amount of cookie inside his mouth. Of course, he didn't care. Etiquette was one of the numerous things that didn't matter in 'Nero and Rience Time'.

"Uh...fun stuff, fun stuff...let's see, I did quite a few amazing pranks over the summer holidays! I'm sure you want to hear about those, right?" It was a rhetorical question, and he didn't even wait a second before plunging into his story. "So like, our entire family went out camping for a week in the deep wilderness because Uncle Lance wanted to 'build everyone's character'. But come on, a whole seven days in the woods with little Miss Prissy Narcissa? My god, it was absolute hell. She packed like, seven mirrors in her suitcase. Seven mirrors. Honestly, why the hell do you need seven mirrors? She also brought along about fifty pairs of clothes and changed them pretty much every hour because she said it was 'too hot' out there. Um, lady, it was seventy degrees? Just how sensitive to the sun are you? Now I understand why Cissy is like, half vampire and never goes out in sunlight. But that's beside the point. By the time day three rolled around, she was getting on everyone's nerves. So Sibylle and I finally got fed up with it and that night, I dumped a jar of fake spiders all over her bed while Bell took all her dirty laundry and dumped them into the deep woods at like, midnight. So obviously, the first thing we heard when we got up the next morning was someone screaming bloody murder. Obviously, Cissy was too stupid to realize that the spiders were fake, and she never found her clothes. Half of which, of course, were like, top designer brand $200 clothes. And yeah, I'm pretty sure that was the highlight of my summer. Other then that...eh...stayed home, played video games, tried not to let Cissy get on my nerves, the usual."

He finished his long rant with a shrug, and swallowed the remains of the cookie. His relationship with his cousins was rather questionable. Narcissa was, simply put, a b***h. Though on the odd occasion, she could be nice to him. And quite honestly, she was nice-before he declared that he was gay. As for Sibylle, well, she definitely didn't act like a thirteen year old. So much more mature then Cissy. Rience could actually handle her, which was saying something. She wasn't devious like him, but she wasn't a handful like Narcissa either. At least he could get along normally with her.

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Tam Ukamori Nawaji
I was looking for a breath of life.
You fall, to your knees, you beg, you plead. Can I be someone else?
For all the times I hate myself. Your failures; desires; your heart every hour.
I'm only getting started. I won't blackout.

Tam watched as the cafeteria man stared at Kazuma. He wasn't quite sure which he found to be more entertaining: the woman's idiotic expression, Kazuma's attempt at cigarette currency, or the other male's flirting antics. Had Tam seen the character anywhere else, he would've assumed him to really be a her, but he knew that no females would be allowed, meaning he was obviously a crossdresser-a rather convincing one at that, safe for his still masculine undertone in his voice, he would most certainly place in the Miss Carlisle competition.

As if Tam had become a threat, in his mind anyways, he watched as the feminine male looped their arms together, making a side of Tam's lips curl in a partial smirk. He did earn kudos points for having the cajones to do such an action after Kazuma's harsh greeting-perhaps not the most appropriate of terminology for this scenario, but for lack of a better word.

Tam was somewhat popular, but mostly with the incoming Freshman whom liked to fawn over him, but among his classmen and other upperclassmen, he generally was another peer. He'd met Kazuma before, but his comment pointed out, they were far from familiars. He waved his hand in a friendly, 'disreguard it', notion.

He was about to reply when the cashier called him out, and quickly he payed for his excuse for a meal, casually leaning against the table-esque stand, "Oh, I'm sorry our sexyness is clogging the air, we'll depart now," he said, slowly pushing himself up, and then moving over to the others rolling his eyes, quite unphased by the man's idiocrisy.

"I digress, I'm Tam Ukamori Nawaji." He turned to the still unnamed cross-dresser, "I don't know yours myself," he said politely, his voice-as always-having an unintentional allure to it.

Tam let out a laugh, "I assure you I would, but I'm not sure which would inflict a worse death upon myself, his name or his nickname," he said sweetly. It wasn't an insult, but he wasn't sure how well Kazuma would take to 'cutie-boo'.

To the sadist, he did find this entire scenario humorous, even if he was the only one to see it as such. The feminine male flirting heavily with Kazuma of all people; Kazuma, well, being Kazuma; and their akward group, so dubbed, Three Mice, which he smirked at. He did take the time now in their interlude, however, to look the two of them up and down. Kazuma hadn't really changed much to his recollection, safe for a few minor changes, and the other male a hyper, 'spunky' perhaps, convincing cross-dresser accomplice.

Burning buildings: Cafeteria
Counting roses: Yukimi and Kazuma

Organizing Of Chaos

Now I flap my black wings, but you see, like glass, with every beat I'm shattering.
Simply don't sleep away the pain.
location dorm building stair well with andi doing activating vet mode thinking "I should probably take him to the nurse."

As he stood there watching the younger student below him he couldn't help but be reminded of some of the more timid animals that were brought into the office sometimes. They weren't very social creatures, and hadn't been introduced to people or animals as much as they should have. Nonetheless, some were just shy by nature. There was this one little Pitbull, an odd breed to see brought in when in Japan (or so Coleman though), and she was always quite shy. A timid bully-breed was something that made people nervous, but what most failed to understand was that the dogs weren't to blame - in fact if an animal were violent or had ever bit someone, or was timid like she, usually the owner was at fault. He blinked, catching him looking down to his shoes, and he followed his gaze a moment, before looking back up. 'I really need to stop comparing people to animals...even if we were all related at one point.'

Yes, he was an evolutionist. All the facts were there and it was pretty undeniable. Coleman had a little bit of trouble getting around the stammering, but just when it looked like the boy might accept his help another student came barreling up the steps like his a** was on fire. Coleman, being used to his brother and uncle running around and handling skiddish animals, skillfully side-stepped the brunette, and paid little mind to his shouts as he vanished from the stairs. The sudden cry of pain from his current companion, however, made him snap his attention back to the ravenette.

Jogging down the few steps between them Cole offered out his hand to him, leaning over a bit given the height difference, though also attempting to get a look at his pupils and complexion. "You alright?" Dumb question, he just had the side of his head smacked into a wall. Sure he feels absolutely dandy. "You want me to help you out with that?' He gestured to his head, which he was sure was going to form a tender goose bump. "I mean...well I'm a veterinary technician so it's not like I can really treat you, but I've seen enough concussions in my time to know how to take care of one." Of course he had to determine first if the new kid had a concussion or not. So, assuring the offer stood, he gave his brows a slight raise in await of an answer.

OOC lol Cole has got this

Timid Lover

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

"My life is a series of complex equations...

Andrew "Andi" Fumitaka

INTELLIGENCESOCIAL SKILLS?

Andi jumped as his red haired acquaintance walked down the stairs and leaned closer to him. The black haired boy shrunk back as a result-- no offense to the red-head, but he was a little too close for comfort. "You alright?" Andi looked at him for a moment-- Do I look alright?"-- and the ginger rephrased the question: "You want me to help you out with that? I mean...well I'm a veterinary technician so it's not like I can really treat you, but I've seen enough concussions in my time to know how to take care of one."

Andi stared at the boy in front of him, thinking about that for a moment. He was pretty sure he didn't actually need the help, but then again what if he did have a concussion? Although he was fairly sure his head didn't hit the wall that hard, he had never really had a concussion before so he didn't have a gauge of judgement on that kind of thing... I guess I should take a look at it... so much for me finding the library..."

"I-If you would, I w-w-would ap-p-ppreciate it... A-Arig-gatōgozaimasu." The boy replied, his eyes looking away from the other boy and moving to the floor. Andi wasn't really used to being pressured into answering questions-- especially ones that concerned him-- so that, coupled with the fact that the red-head was so close made Andi's nerves jumble a little more than usual. It didn't help that there was a throbbing that was starting in the area where Andi's head connected with the wall, either. He had a small feeling that this was not going to end well.

...that only you can solve."

OOC:I just found out that the character that pushed Andi into the wall isn't gonna be in the rp anymore... /sadfais Oh well! Let us roll with it anyway~

And yes, do yo' thang, Coleman. XD

Wheezing Dog

User Image

Dave English

Dave as they left the art room and went to the cooking classroom. Like expected it too had the latest bells and whistles. A long table ran down each side of the room, both tables had machines lined neatly on them. Mixers, blenders, toaster ovens, toasters, and even oven mitts, followed with any other cooking item you could think of. In the back of the room were two huge wooden doors marked; 'Pantry'. Dave could only imagine how much flour and other stuff was packed behind those two doors. The two walked to down the hallway, stopping at the other classes. They were all the same. Neat, clean, simple and well- stocked. As they left one of the classrooms Dave patted his front pockets, then his back pockets. What was he looking for? Oh. Cigarettes. Dave raised his eyebrows, at himself, behind his shades, his eyebrows almost disappearing under his blond bangs. He hadn't been in search for cigarettes in a long time. He had kicked the habit last year after his brother had found out about it.

His brother had caught him smoking and said "no ******** way", yet that hypocrite smokes two packs a day. Slowly Dave brought his hands back towards his sides and shoved them into his pockets. The sudden need for a smoke subsided and Dave looked down at Allen. "So, you have a good idea of where your classes are now right?” Dave asked giving the bright eyed boy a big grin. “No confusion tomorrow, hopefully.”

"You won’t get out the county, 'cos you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.
And all I wanna hear is the message beep.
My dreams, they've got to kiss, because I don't get sleep, no.."

-Feel Good Inc.

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

XXAllen YushimotoXX

Allen checked out every classroom on his schedual. It was when he got to the sewing class that he blushed deeply. Sewing was something he wasnt to fond of. He knew how to because when he was younger his grandmother taught him how to do it in order to make his own clothing but it was something he wasnt to happy he knew how to do. At the words he heard Dave said he turned and looked at the male before smiling and nodding. He picked up his whiteboard and started to write on it before showing it to Dave. "I think i wont get lost now." he wrote blushing happily before walking down the hallway once more. Allen was happy he was able to see his classes before school started. That way he knew where they were and hopefully wouldnt get lost in the crowds of other students in the hallways.

Hygienic Reveler

User Image
User Image Where: in the cafeteria with Rience and the kid who I still don't know the name of User ImageDoing: thinking about going to the main office again User ImageMood: glad User Image Music: ...

User ImageNero tried to visualize the boy shatter the said reflective surface, but only proceeded to haze up at the thought. Swallowing his cookie remains, Nero furrowed his eyebrows before gritting his teeth together, listening attentively as Rience spoke about his summer break. He sympathized with the younger student as he mentioned a week camping with the hell spawn of a girl, Narcissa. It was a miracle Rience made it without strangling the girl to death, like Nero probably would’ve if he was to spend a grueling seven days with said female.

Nero snorted at the mention of seven mirrors. He agreed with Rience; seriously, who needed more than one of the reflective surface? Especially on a camping trip too! Nero cracked a soft chuckle here and there in parts of Rience’s story time, picturing protruding fangs from Narcissa was not even frightening in the least. In fact, the image was utterly ridiculous, like those horrible new age vampire movies that, what was it again?...Sparkled or something like that? Someone overloaded on the glitter, didn’t they?

“She’s so dumb, dear Christ,” Nero muttered under his breath, burying the urge to face palm himself at the talk of wasted top designer brand clothes. “Rience, I don’t know how you do it, but really…You deserve an award for putting up with that girl. It’s amazing she’s still alive…I would’ve—Well, you know,” Nero stopped himself from continuing on, certain that Rience could read his mind which was on the path of rage, all due to talk of the waste-of-space girl who complicated his best friend’s life. “Anyways, just forget about her! All that matters is that you survived and now you’re here, so there’s no reason to think about her anymore, okay?” Nero attempted to purge the girl from his friend’s mind, quickly pushing the previous subject at hand aside, proposing a new one instead.

“So, have you and nameless boy here got any plans for today? I still gotta drop by the main office and pester them since they still haven’t told me where I’m supposed to stay…Maybe they’re done by now?” Nero ended abruptly to check his phone time. It had been at least a good 15 or so minutes since he last chatted with the office secretary. A lot could’ve happened in 15 minutes; they could’ve finally hurried up and stuck him in some open space by now and the thought was causing Nero’s blood to boil in excitement. Then he could rid this extra luggage, which was always a good thing, plus he wouldn’t have to worry about taking up residence in Rience’s closet of wonders.

User Image
User Image

User Image Sorry this is a bit late X_X And Nero has a dorm nows so yay x3 User Image

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

яιєи¢є▄▄▄▄▄▄▄fℓυтυяα

"Love or self? Still if you choose, I and you have naught to lose; In the end, we're still just fine to keep on smiling all the time."

With┆Haruhi and Nero
                                                                    Where┆Cafeteria

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Rience knew a change of topic when it came, and he was rather grateful for it. Narcissa was one of those tricky subjects that he preferred not to talk about for more than a few minutes at a time. And whenever he did, it always left a foul taste in his mouth. Honestly, she was just devil's spawn. He could never stand it when her giggly friends came over and the entire house was filled with the sound of them blasting Justin Bieber or Katy Perry at full volume on the top-notch sound system that his Uncle Lance had somehow managed to obtain through rather questionable means. Rience was pretty sure bribery, forgery and quite a lot of other illegal things were involved. Eh. Whatever. Completely beside the point. On the bright side, it was always fun for Rience to walk downstairs, intrude on the girls, and yell at them in Japanese or Chinese-both languages they could never hope to understand since their brains were about the size of snow peas. Yeah, he lived for those moments.
                                                                    It occurred to him at the moment of the topic change that Haruhi had not yet said a word for the entire fifteen minutes that the two of them had been talking. The other boy was probably petrified out of fear. Understandable of course. The conversations between him and Nero were sometimes equivalent to an out-of-body experience. He decided though, that since Haruhi wasn't talking, he would have to act as the mouthpiece.
                                                                    "Nero, this is Haruhi," Rience slung his arm across the younger boy's shoulders. "He's my roommate, and I just met him today." He left out the part where Haruhi was somehow a junior and still only 14 years old. For some reason, he felt that that sort of information might blow Nero's mind apart. And he wasn't about to clean it up.
                                                                    "Oh, you're heading to the office? I'll totally come with you. I left my cell phone in there about half an hour ago." It was true. He had. And it was only now that he realized it.
                                                                    "Besides, I doubt Haruhi would mind. Would you Haruhi?" Odds are the other boy would be totally fine with the two of them ditching. Besides, it didn't look like he was exactly enjoying having them around.
User Image

Mori Hiromasa

XYou And Me

Well We're Just X

Pressing Flowers X

They're x d y i n g x ❁❁❁ x But x they're x o u r s

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mori enjoyed tending to plants. It didn't bother him at all to spend his free time taking care of the plants around campus, some of which he planted himself. There were gardeners of course, janitors who actually got paid to do the job, but they couldn't do the job as well as he could. "Besides, Papas babies deserve the best care, yes?" The grown man cooed to one of the bushes near the main building. They were all his babies. Every plant and animal, he adored them all. But, of course, he could play favorites. Now finally finished with his gardening tasks Mori looked around in search of his 'beloved'. She was special to him, thus gaining marital status. "Mama!" He called out, deciding to check under the bush he was just sweet talking.

Mama, Sophia, was a Gila monster. She was slow moving and he had only just let her out of the cat carrier so she couldn't have gotten far. The only reason he worried was, obviously, because she was venomous and if she bit, you would have to pry her jaws open to remove her from her victim. So it was nothing too bad, you know, so long as no one provoked her. "Mama..." He called again, but there was no response. And after they had an agreement! He'd unzip the carrier if she behaved. Instead she was nowhere to be seen. "Oops."

Mori looked around to see if there were any witnesses. Hopefully no one had saw him with the lizard, and thus couldn't pin him with the responsibility if she did bite someone... Though, considering his room held a lot of reptiles, he'd probably be the main suspect anyway. Hell, who wouldn't suspect the person who kept a 200 pound tortoise as the class pet? Well, at least that wasn't poisonous. "And why didn't I bring Yuudai instead? He sucks at hide and go seek." The man sighed, trying not to get frustrated. "Mama, I want a divorce!" He failed. In his head, her running off was the same as being caught with another man. Nearly unforgivable if he wasn't so whipped. It caused him nothing but problems. Today, he didn't feel like chasing after her. She shouldn't have left his side to begin with. Maybe after a few people catch sight of her, he'd be able to pinpoint her location later, but for now he'd let it go. Besides, he'd have to make preparations so he could treat someone if bitten.

Mori picked up the carrier, putting the strap over his shoulder. He gave another glance around before tiptoeing away from the 'crime scene'. The sandy blond headed for his classroom to retrieve the antidote. He was always prepared for moments like this... Since he always wound up letting something loose in the school or teachers dorms. He usually managed to find the missing creature before anyone important caught wind of the mistake.

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ;〔♛〕
▔▕
XxxxxxxXXXXXXXDamone Je'Cosse

Let our bodies writhe against each other

As Damone walked down the stairs he passed by a few males and finally reached outside the building towards the showers. He thought for a while when Yuya haad said about a guy who's clothes had been stolen and he sneaked out 'secretly' and the next day he was all over some kind of website. A small laugh left his mouth as he thought of teasing Yuya by doing the smae thing that was done for the other poor kid who's photos were scattered everywhere. Eh, but then again he didn't wan't to be hated by the first friend he barely made today.

Damone looked around and spotted Yuya outside with a towel over his shoulder. He smirked and sneaked up behind him. He pulled on the towel that clunged over Yuya's shoulder and pulled him back towards him. "Hey now, don't let your buddy hanging out alone back here. I Might get molested by some creepy old ladies." He teased and stopped in his tracks when he heard something rustling around. "Oh s**t! It's the ghost from the library!" He tormented as he stared over towards the bush anxiously and watched as a fat turtle, well actually tortoise, walked out lazily. It somehow reminded him of himself in the mornings. "What the heck." He said and looked over at Yuya confused then back to the reptile. He studied it for a bit and looked at its shell. "It looks dry. We should take it to the shower with us." He said and laughed at the thought of caring a tortoise inside towards the showers.

My rping is soo bleehh sorry :/

Hygienic Reveler

User Image

lF @ # K
lyoulxmelxoff
lxxlxxl
User Image in his classroom, ze art room
User Image lazing around
User ImageRelaxed
User Image A Fact of Life

A considerable distance away from the school gates, a dark clothed figure stole another drag of the lit cigarette held daintly between his fingers, exhaling slowly as he lazily watched as the little minnows filed into the school. Neutrally-set lips curved up into a smirk. Oh, that kid must be new. Great, more students to torture. Unfortunately, that also meant more names to memorize or actually nicknames to come up with since he couldn't be bothered to know everyone's names in a heartbeat, more heads to count for attendance, and generally a nuisance to the casually-clad teacher who could be easily mistaken as a student lingering outside as he enjoyed his morning smoke in relative silence. Lifting his hand up, Zeniya sucked hard on the cancer stick, feeling smoke tingle his coal-black lungs with joy as he felt his body relax with each additional drag. Vivid green eyes closed shut before reopening to watch smoke breathed out mingle with the air until ultimately vanishing.

Zeniya lost track of not only how many cigarettes he burned through, but also how long he'd been outside. Additionally, Zen was still wondering how the hell he got here, outside, at this time in the morning. Well, whatever. What's done is done. Perhaps the man ought to lay off the alcohol, but now was not the time to start. Zen had alcohol on him at all times, even if it was just a little bit; that what those little vials and bottles in his clothes were, not paint, just extremely colorful alcohol as well as other questionable substances.Gotta live life to the fullest. At this rate, he was going to die at a young age, not that he really cared if he was here today and gone the next.

He decided on heading in the school gates once he finished what he deemed to be his last cigarette for this hour or so. Putting the cig out before properly tossing the stick away like the good civilian he was instead of littering on the ground like most inconsiderate shitheads, Zeniya eased himself onto school grounds. The heavy scent of smoke clung to his clothes like herpes, not that the man wanted to rid himself of the nostalgic smell anyways, even when he passed by a group of students who immediately began to scrunch their noses up at the strong aroma. "Ah, Kumagi-sensei, you reek of smoke!" The boy group collectively sounded off while the man continued to walk on by, turning back only to comment with a smug look on his face. "Don't care. I reek of sexy." As expected of Zeniya; that was the art teacher for you. The straight expression on Zeniya's face only drew small headshakes from the group of students who returned back to their conversation when the teacher's smoke cologne stopped raping their brains.

The few students who recognized the art teacher greeted the man, who likened their existence to fruit flies, effectively ignoring them until they began to swarm around him like the pests they were. Dear Satan, the amount of "Ohayou gozaimasu, Kumagi-sensei" seemed to grow exponentially as Zeniya continued into the heart of Carlisle. God, I feel old being called Kumagi-sensei. Zeniya's heart crippled at the words and he promptly spared a few hand-waves accompanied with a suave "Yo" in response to the cheerful Carlisle students. It was too early in the morning for Zeniya to say anything more than that, plus he didn't feel saying much either. Opting to stuff his hands in his pockets, he headed into the main building. Zeniya paid a visit to the ever-lovely and utterly pleasant office secretaries, who were more than enthralled at the appearance of the amethyst haired male. How did Zeniya know? It was the look in their eyes, the smile glinting, but it was most likely disdain. Invading their desk space with outstretched arms and a wide Cheshire Cat smile, Zeniya smoothly commented, "Geez, who copulated with your morning cup of tea today?"

He failed to arouse a small smile, laugh, scoff, anything, from these emotionless machines. Instead, a few paper rustled from behind the desk and a hand soon held out a small stack of papers for the teacher, who clicked his tongue before taking the pile in hand. Skimming through the papers, Zeniya could spot curious blue eyes stare holes onto his left hand for what was probably the millionth time. Like a vulture, striking gold-emerald eyes gouged out all intrigue from the woman's gaze, staring with dead eyes until the woman could no longer handle the intense, yet subtle, glare. In no way did he feel like sparking life back into the rumors concerning himself and the gold ring on his left hand. Maybe later, but most certainly not now, not at this ungodly time of day. Feeling his mood turn a tad bit crappy lemon-aid sour, Zeniya didn't even bother to announce his leave as he departed from the drones.

Crossing his arms, Zeniya pressed his back up agaisnt the deserted hallway corridor. Were all the students taking a detour or something? Perhaps everyone was outside, soaking up the harmful cancer-causing rays like sponges or maybe they were in the dungeon, aka the basement of the educational institute, but then again, the most logical assumption he came up with was that everyone was currently holing themselves up in the cafeteria. Eating was a smart idea, Zeniya'd admit, or at least his stomach thought so. He hadn't even eaten breakfast yet; he'd get to that...sometime. Oh yay, another 'play the game of starving artist!' First and foremost, he was going to drop by his classroom and make sure everything was in place; he'd flip a s**t to come in next morning to find he was missing things left and right. If his haven happened to be messed with, Zen would murder someone, preferably the person who dared to steal his s**t and no one got away with theft under his nose. No one.

Taking his sweet old time dragging his feet across the floor as he directed himself into his art room of awesomeness, Zen was relieved to find everything was perfect--as expected. Not to brag or anything, but his art-room was the art-room of all art-rooms. He had every art supply known to man in his class and if he didn't, he was going to attain it, dammit. With a spring in his step, Zen pranced around the empty classroom before pulling out his desk chair and plopping his rear end down. Propping his feet up on his desk, Zeniya began to flip through his student roll papers. It was too early to judge the batch who chose his class, but they seemed...alright. He did recognize a few names, noting that those he did remember were those artistically talented. Zen was also somewhat biased towards these select individuals, not that he detested those who couldn't draw stick figures to save their life. In general, Zen started off all of his students on a neutral level; from there, it was all based on the student's obedience or disobedience to his orders. He never asked for much, just that students complete their work; he understood some people just sucked at art, but as long as they gave a bit of effort, he gave them points. The art teacher believed he was extremely kind and he is, rewarding those who perform well with whatever they want, usually points, though the occasional cig pack or two wasn't rare, but that was kept on the down low. He'd even give out bonus marks when it came time to his student's birthdays and sometimes went out a bought a pack of candy to present as a birthday present. It's no wonder why he's well-received by the student body.

User Image
No one yet

User Image

I forgot about the fact that there was somebody in my past,
I feel time has passed so quickly since I took the photograph
Thanks for the memory that doesn't fade in my heart
Look at us smiling in the photograph, you can see the secrets behind the fake smiles
Thanks for the memory that doesn't fade in my heart

User ImageUser Image
translations here~

User Image First post as Zen ze precious art teacher x3 Anyways, idk what to do with him as of now x3 User Image
User Image

Mori Hiromasa

XYou And Me

Well We're Just X

Pressing Flowers X

They're x d y i n g x ❁❁❁ x But x they're x o u r s

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mori took comfort in the quiet halls. The silence meant that everyone was out of the way, maybe he would be able to get away with losing a poisonous lizard. He approached his classroom without distraction but found it odd that his door was slightly cracked. Hadn't he closed it all the way before? Cautiously he peeked inside. There was no voices, no shuffling, no noise. So either he forgot to close the door properly, or whoever came in, left. For the sake of closer inspection, the sandy blond pushed the door open fully with his foot, thumbs slid in his back pockets. "Nothing looks out of place."

Mori walked in his class, shrugging the oddity off. He pulled the band from his hair loose before replacing it, putting his hair in a tighter, tiny bun as he always did before dealing with chemicals and such. Even if he was only going to touch a few bottles containing mild substances. He opened a cabinet behind his desk and searched for the proper bottle. "Now I can heal whoever is stupid enough to piss Sophie off. Can you believe she scurried off again Yuudai?" Suddenly something clicked in his head, and Moris eyes snapped up from the small bottle that fit neatly into his fist. "Oo~oo" The sound escaped his lips as if to say he was in trouble.

It was impossible to over look a tortoise the size of Yuudai. The fact that he had yet to set eyes on the heavy creature meant that he wasn't there at all. "Traitor!" He yelled. And to think he was just praising the thing a moment ago. He was no better than Mama. "Where'd Yuu go?" He demanded rushing out of his room. Papa was definitely not pleased. The fact that he didn't see the shelled animal in the hall earlier meant he had been gone for quite some time now. Or worse, stolen! Who would steal the beloved class pet? He was 200 pounds for crying out loud.

Checking the building would be best. The chances of Yuudai getting outside was slim without the aid of someone else. Though, it wasn't impossible to imagine a few students holding the door open and gaping at the large reptile long enough for him to slip out the door. Suddenly Mori got a migraine. First in the building, then he'd check outside if necessary. It seemed like a sound enough plan. With two reptiles to find he might have to enlist help though. Who was reliable here? Despite thinking of reliability, he wound up at Kumagi-sans class. His relationship with this teacher was love/hate, and he was never completely sure which he felt at any given moment, but it's not like they were enemies. Mori poked his head in. "Zen-sensei~" An attempt to be cute as he shyly hid most of his body behind the door. "I lost my darling babies Sophia and Yuudai. Help?" He batted his lashes at the end. Honestly the scene was backwards. Zen was the cute one and Mori TRIED to be the responsible and reliable one.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ↶ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
            *♈;AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW ↻
            raihilew raihilew ( x ❞name: atsushi kazuma.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞with: tam&yukimi?.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞location: cafeteria.↯` rhw
            raihilew
            User Image

ORIGINALLY, KAZUMA INTENDED TO avoid the question and the other all together, but when three mice was mentioned, he paused in minding his own business and turned back to face the blond crossdresser. The nickname cutie-boo didn't bother him as much as it was supposed to; instead, his attention focused on the last couple of words. It'll be like, um, the three mice! "Was that a reference to three blind mice?" he questioned, just making sure that he wasn't getting the wrong idea. If the other was referring to the three blind mice, then Kazuma was going to take it offensively-- that was, if he hadn't already. He was very well aware of the eye patch he wore, which technically made him "half blind." A few paces over, the person who introduced himself as Tam had an eye patch too. Was this kid making fun of them? For once, Kazuma felt an unsettling feeling wash over him, but nevertheless, he tried his best to keep his cool.

REMOVING THE CIGARETTE FROM HIS mouth, Kazuma pointed it at the blond's right eye. "If you want to be apart of the three blind mice, then I should stick this through your eye." Despite this threat, the raven-haired junior had no intentions to go through with it whatsoever. He knew the feeling; he had experienced it before, and to inflict it on someone else? He wasn't that sadistic. "And then you would have a reason to wear an eye patch." For a couple more seconds, Kazuma kept his gaze locked on the other, as if challenging him to say something about this matter. After a bit, he drew his sights away from the crossdresser.

PULLING HIS CIGARETTE BACK, THE apathetic student dropped it nonchalantly to the ground and put it out with the heel of his foot. Once out, he peered over at the sandwich in his own hand. Before, his stomach had growled for food; now, he didn't feel hungry at all. Was it because of the comment? Such shouldn't even affect him this way. His eye patch was brought up before; he was taunted various times for being "blind." Why was this time any different? Maybe it was because Tam was here? No, that couldn't be it. Waving off the thought, Kazuma glanced between the two before raising his sandwich and tossing it carelessly to the crossdresser. "I don't want it." With that being said and done, the raven-haired male shoved his hands into his pockets and began making his way out of the cafeteria. At the moment, all he needed was fresh air.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff