Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feeling self- concious, Kira looked around for someone that didn't look intimidating...
she found no one.
~Airy Fairy Supergirl~

She flicked her hair back and copied his movement of crossing her legs, but the other way. "Oh...family problems. Not doing my work properly. Nothin serious; like being here's gonna make me better!" She laughed, with that strange purr still in her voice. "And your handsome self?" She smiled, barely noticing Jerry leave the room.

"Got arrested too many times," he said grinning slightly showing that he wasn't the least bit sorry about it. He fiddled with his lip ring a habit he had had for a lont time.
"Yeah i know what you mean but i got lucky it's either here or go to an american military school," he shrugged.
She saw the rest, talking and walked over them. 'hey ya'll, nice to meet ya.' She grinned at them. Oh God, I hope they're not all spoiled brats and snobs She thought, checking them out.

She took a look inside the room, seeying a lot of poster, which she guessed came from the posters, and on the other side a man unpacking what she figured was the girls stuff.
LunaDesire
She saw the rest, talking and walked over them. 'hey ya'll, nice to meet ya.' She grinned at them. Oh God, I hope they're not all spoiled brats and snobs She thought, checking them out.

She took a look inside the room, seeying a lot of poster, which she guessed came from the posters, and on the other side a man unpacking what she figured was the girls stuff.

Seeing a girl who wasn't talking to someone, she walked up to her. "Hey. I'm Kira. What's your name?" she said, blushing. She wished she could disappear into the floor.
She smiled at Kira, noticing her shyness and blushing. 'Hey, I'm Angeli. Nice to meet ya.' She smiled again, trying to comfort Kira. 'So which dorm are you in?'
Shadowplague
~Airy Fairy Supergirl~

She flicked her hair back and copied his movement of crossing her legs, but the other way. "Oh...family problems. Not doing my work properly. Nothin serious; like being here's gonna make me better!" She laughed, with that strange purr still in her voice. "And your handsome self?" She smiled, barely noticing Jerry leave the room.

"Got arrested too many times," he said grinning slightly showing that he wasn't the least bit sorry about it. He fiddled with his lip ring a habit he had had for a lont time.
"Yeah i know what you mean but i got lucky it's either here or go to an american military school," he shrugged.

"Maybe for you!" She sneered, then she smiled nicely. "Still, we can be friends, right?" She leant forward, breathing shallowly.
Blake looked strangely at her change of attitude.
"Sure i suppose," he said.
LunaDesire
She smiled at Kira, noticing her shyness and blushing. 'Hey, I'm Angeli. Nice to meet ya.' She smiled again, trying to comfort Kira. 'So which dorm are you in?'

"I dont know... I just got here." Kira replied. "We were in such a rush to get out I forgot some papers... Why are you here?"
'Ehm' Her eye shifted nervously, she really didn't wanted everybody to know already. 'I applied for a scholarship and got in. lucky me, and you?' She looked away.
"You're lucky... i got a scholarship too, but the only reason my mom let me come is because everyone thinks I killed this girl... I didn't do it though but no one believes me! Do you think I could kill someone?" She looked at Angeli pleadingly.
"I swear I didn't. Anyway, do you know how we find out which dorm we're in?" ((really, I don't know))
She looks Kira over thoroughly 'No I don't believe you could do that. You seem far too sweet far that.' She smiles, this girl looks and acts like a little angel, she couldn't kill anyone.
LunaDesire
She looks Kira over thoroughly 'No I don't believe you could do that. You seem far too sweet far that.' She smiles, this girl looks and acts like a little angel, she couldn't kill anyone.

Do you know if there's, like, some kind of person to ask which dorm we're in or do we get to pick? ((really, I don't know))
Angeli took out her papers. 'Kira... ehm You're in Dorm 3, that's next to mine. I'm sharing with some boy called Tatsyuya Shizuma ((sp? sorry))'She walked over to the trio..'IS one of you Shizuma? '

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff