Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Can you help us live forever? or will you hunt us down I think the world is ready to know.

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
~Story_Line~

User Image
Unfortunetly, It has come to are attention. That the god's are ready for all peace to be revived.
All of us.. Well let just say does'nt fit the qoute on qoute 'peacful' profile.
So we are on the run, the God's have now sent us their Demi-god's to hunt us down, and now we have to fight back or run.
So what we have done, is devided into clans we are family if you may, all the greek god's want us dead and we have no idea how the Hell to live..Some of us thou are being tortured to give information to the Demi-god's on how to kill us and also find the clan's..
So here we stand you, and I, and we must prepare, for all the vampire clan's will be joining together in one meeting so that we can decide on how we can continue to live.
User Image
But all Is not well with this, You see some of are own family member's are betraying their loved one's to hunt them down in hope's the god's will favor them and let thim live.
Can you hear the whisper's in the wind? It's the great call's of all the vampire's preparing to live forever.

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
The selfish unkind
User Image

~Okay, No more posting then five paragraph's no less then one thou, I understand this is hard sometime's but detail's are a very charming and important thing.~
~Next, post every few day's please once a week at the least okay? I like to have a roleplay just flow all together.~
~Romance, As you know is very, very much so wanted, I do not mind maybe going a little bit to far.. But let's not go far enough to get the rp booted deal?~
~Please post with your pic, if you cannot or do not know how to get your pic's pm I'll take care of it.~
~No killing with out someone's premission.~
~And no, we can't have you not get hurt when fighting.The whole 'a town and blow up after he blink's' is rediculess.I understand this is a vampire role play, yes, you can heal right afterward's but take one for the team and show a little pain k? wink ~
~I will not say I'm god here but.. Oh what am I talking about of course i am! lol~
~I like twist's and creativity when posting okay? So I'm giving free range, meaning make this interesting!~
~PM me all profile's tittled "We are one"~
~Thank you so much for reading these! I know their not cool sometimes but I consider them fair.~

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
**ⒸⓁⒶⓃⒺ'Ⓢ **
User Image

La manic: (The french, clan, their very close)
*Angelica Smith
Wenches: (American clan all girl's thou)

Ty torllirala: (Italian clan, this clan is the most likly to have slaves)
*Alex Brooke Master.
*Alec De Niro
Loner's(Belong to the North pole, but is'nt very close)
*Hester

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
** heart Couples: heart **

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
[align=right][color=green][u][size=24]*~Profiles~*[/size][/u][/color][/align]
Pic:
Username:
Character's Name: (First, Middle, and Last, Please.)
Like's:
Dislikes:
Race: (Yes I know this is a vampire rp, but this is to clearafy if you want to be the demi god, the vampire or. I'm going to allow like demon's and witches but no human's!)
Pet: (Animal?Yes? No?)
*It's name
*It's pic
*It's diet
*girl or boy
Slaves: (Yes this is also a slave master rp too, you clan could have it's own slave)
*Describe your want you slave to be like
Family: (Clan)
Mate: (would you like one? and when you actually have one pm and I'll post it)
Dream's: (What do you want most?)
Fav' Qoute/Theme song:
Job: (Are you an assasin for the god's or a slave? This is were that deep down creativity comes out!)
Deit: (What do you eat?)

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Pic:User Image
Username: Kodi Anna
Character's Name: Hester Scarlett Bristowe
Bio: She was raised by a wealthy family, and tends to look down on others. She didn't like her family, so she ran off and was attacked by a vampire within 24 hours. This was in the 1800's. She somehow managed to sneak onto a boat for a polar expedition, and that's how she ended up where she is.
Like's:
*Being alone
*Arguing, if she can't be alone
*Reading
Dislikes:
*Loud surroundings
*Being bothered
*Cold water
Race: Vampire
Slaves: Don't care.
Family: Loner
Mate: Don't care.
Dream: To make a friend out of someone she doesn't hate.
Fav Qoute/Theme song: Common sense is not so common.-Voltaire
Job: Soldier
Diet: Blood or barely cooked meat

Pic:User Image
Username: Darkelfishqueen
Character's Name: Alex Brooke Master.
Bio:Is from america, but was changed in italy so it is her new home and why she does'nt have a italin name. She speak's Italian beautifully and is a kind preson who is sad that her kind has been doomed to an end.
Like's:
*Pure blood.
*Kitty!
*Hving fun.
Dislikes:
*raw meat.
*The french
*Demi-god's
Race: Vampire
Pet: Yes
*It's name:Leelee
*It's pic:User Image
*It's diet: veggie's
*girl or boy: Girl
Slaves:I f I find one to my liking.. Sure.
*Describe your what you want your slave to be like razz rotective, clingy kinda bad as$
Family: Ty torllirala
Mate:Of course.
Dream's: The vampire's to have trust and be beloved by the god's
Fav' Qoute/Theme song:Let it die by three day's grace
Job: Run away, basically the leader of the Ty torllirala clan.

Pic: User Image
Username:
Character's Name: Angelica Smith or "Angel".
Bio: Angel was a very shy girl, always having to be protected. She never stood out, or stood up. Until one day, in July I think. Her little 7 year old sister was bein beat up, when she was 10. She just ran over to them and punched all of them out, running away with her little sister. To this day, no one knows what happened to her. She ran away, never to come back.
Like's:
*Sweets.
*Music.
*Violin.
Dislikes:
*Vegetables.
*Anything orange flavored.
*Grapes.
Race: Vampire.
Pet: A small black cat named Midnight, but he is never to be seen unless Angel calls him.
*It's name: Midnight
*It's pic: User Image
*It's diet: Fish, bird blood/mouse blood.
*girl or boy: Girl.
Slaves: No...
Family: Le Manic
Mate: Sure why not?
Dream's: To live.
Fav' Qoute/Theme song: Boens shatter by Hedley.
Job: Assasin.
Diet: Bird/mouse blood, rarely human blood, sushi and fish.

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~Open~You~May~Post~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ User Image
User Image

Alex walked along the side walk, trying to find the place that her kind were she and all otehr vampire's were suppossed to meet. She waited till she found hooded figure's, disapearing into a wall. A wall! She kinda guessed that those were the people she was looking for. She waited for the next cloaked preson to stroll tword's her, she smiled "Hello" she said with a thick italian accent."Do you know how to get to the meeting?" she asked without anyclue how to get threw the secret door's.She knew the way she said 'meeting' would make her race considerably easy to guess.
The hooded figure guided her threw the door's and she saw the deep path way's only light was by fire."Oh.." Was all she could say she waitted for more people to come threw befor she'd go on to the meeting room.

User ImageUser Image

shukitas's Pardner

Hardcore Loiterer

13,475 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Carl 200
"Je tiens à avoir la vie éternelle."
"ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ ⓢⓜⓘⓣⓗ"

✖〖 Angel watched the hooded figures walk through the walls in awe. "I'm supposed to do that?" She asked Midnight. "Well, here I go." She stood up, and wiped the dust from the concrete off her pants. "Okay, here I go." She muttered to herself, as she walked up to the wall. "Trois, deux, un... Avancer." She jumped through, flincing a little. "That was... odd." She noticed the hooded people were traveling, so she followed. It was like the first day of school, not knowing where to go. She held Midnight tighly in her arms, scared that she might drop her. 〗✖

Goal: Get to the meeting.

"Mais pour ce faire ... Il faut finir le vôtre."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ User Image
User Image

Alex sighed as more and more people entered she felt like a cowered. So she finally went inside the "meeting room"When she saw a french girl came in.
She sighed, She completly forgot that she'd have to deal with the french she muttered angry confused italian word's under her breath. The room was cool looking, very dark it felt nice on her skin. Althou.. She felt out of place, she wanted to go ahead and get teh meeting started but.. she was'nt the ruler.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces