Fashionable Bunny

User Image
Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has it's cost
Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost

Nora Gabriella Fletcher
Team Tanuki
I'm so cool, too bad I'm a loser
I'm so smart, too bad I can't get anything figured out

Nora examined all the bunks thoroughly until she found the perfect bunk, top of course. Her music would resonate better from the top bunk- if people didn't mind of course. She set her guitar on the ground by the ladder.

"Who's gonna be below me? I don't snore but I do play music." she said with a laugh. She stopped, listening to him speak for a moment.

"Never judge a book by its cover, you seem just fine to me." she said with a warm smile. "I change every day, different clothes, different makeup, sometimes I even wear wigs, I have no place to judge anyone on appearance." she said with a quick nod. She climbed up onto the bunk and reached her arms down.

"Can you hand me the pink bag?"

[OOC: ]
[Location: Campground] [Mood: Top Bunk...yes][With: Friends] [Wearing: punk rock barbie]

I'm so brave, too bad I'm a baby
I'm so fly, that's probably why it
Feels just like I'm falling for the first time

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

Vincent nodded, it was nice to know that he his suit wasn't going to make him seem snotty. She began to climb the ladder to a bunk. He followed her over and set the bags down next to the guitar case. Then she asked for the pink bag. He bent down to pick it up and his book fell into it without his noticing. Lifting it up he passed it to her. "I wonder, what type of music do you play?" he asked as he began to look at her guitar case. "When i was young, my mother made me learn to play the piano. though i was terrible at it." he said laughing light at his memories. "She decided that reading was a much better pass time for me than an instrument very quickly after i started." this was the first time he had ever actually told anyone that. It felt ststrange talking about himself. Talking to anyone other than his parents felt strange to start, but this was the cherry on the top to say.

Demonic Noob

5,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Rhoswen
rahz●wen

Everyone was settling in, so Rhoswen decided to go check out the sights, particularly that beautiful lake she saw featured in the brochure. She went over to Alexander and nudged him until she got a response, "Hey, Im gonna go check out that lake before we head to the dining hall. If you wanna come with." Once she was outside, she called over to Taruko, “Taruko! I’m gonna go check out the lake! It’s down that trail, right?”
With her confirmation, she started down the path, eventually reaching a clearing where you could get a clear view of the whole lake, and the dock. Giddy with excitement, and sure she was out of the line of sight, she ran down the dock to the end. The sight was refreshing. There was something about calm waters surrounded by trees that made her feel more in touch with the world. She didnt mind the dark thought that they were in the middle of nowhere, technically speaking. But there was no amount of cabin in the woods movies, or Bruce Campbells in the world to ruin this moment.
She removed her shoes, and plopped down with her legs hanging over the side of the dock. Dipping her toes in the water every so often, Rhoswen just sat in the silence for some time. It was perfect contentment. That is, until she felt her cell vibrating in her pocket. How was she even getting signal out here? She groaned when she saw it was her mom.

“Hello?”
“Hello? My flower? I just had to call you, i missed you already~”
“Ma, it’s only been a few hours..”
“Oh, i just got home and had to check up on you! Your father misses his puddin’ pop, too!”

Rhoswen could hear kissy noises from her dad in the background. Could the planets have aligned any more to make this any worse?

“I’m fine, everyone’s very nice so far, and my counselor is really cool.”
“Any boys? Any cute ones? Please remember what we taught you about boys, dear-”
“MA!”
“-nly know we understand teenage urges and always use protection-”
“Ohmygod, bye Mother.”
Apparently, they could. She hung up and turned her phone off. She couldnt face another call like that for the day.

(( i just felt like adding some comedy, my bad haha....:slinks away: ))

iDemonheart's Husbando

Garrett "Gary" Waters
█████████████████
Current Location: Kitsune Cabins with Miyuki Ayano

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was quite the talker wasn't she? At least he knew this was going to be an interesting stay. She seemed to be the only voice in the room for now. A collection of thoughts and actual spoken words. In this case her spoken words were louder than her thoughts, that could be mistaken for mumbles. Underneath that poker face, he was very much amused. When she chose the top bunk, he was relieved by it and moved his own things to the bottom bunk. "...You don't mind me bunking on the one below you, do you?" he asked before he set his bag down again. There was still the option of the last bunk set right next to them, only taking it if it would be a problem for Miyuki.

He watched as she jumped on the bed a bit. Good thing the ceiling was higher, otherwise, that would have ended badly. Her thought of sounding weird didn't phase him, in fact he was amused that she cared what he'd think. He glanced over at the window and could see from a distance another person had just arrived. Kitsune, huh? Another person would join them and soon only one bed would remain. His attention came back to Miyuki who was talking to herself of snacks and clothes, repeating the same thing she said in her mind to figure out if she forgot anything.

He sat on the bottom bunk and stared at his suitcase debating whether he should really unpack anything. Those drawers were there for a reason. Slowly he unzipped his bag and pulled out the clothes from it including bathroom necessities, a brush and even a small flashlight. Nothing escaped his lips, it was like ying and yang at this point. (which was pretty amusing.)

██████████████████████████████████████████
"There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how..."

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitsuki Kokatsu

Kitsuki beamed proudly down at Malik, "Welcome to Camp S.O.S! I'm Kitsuki, your dedicated camp counselor." He marked down his name on his Roster Sheet, "Its a pleasure to meet you. I'm going to keep this introduction short, I'm sure you are tired from your trip and would like to put your bags away, yes? Afterwards," He paused, his crimson eyes glancing at the road where most of the campers arrived at, "Since it seems you're the last one,"his red eyes glanced back down to Malik. "We'll head to the Dining Hall, sounds like a plan?" Kitsuki nodded and smiled, as if knowing Malik would agree. "Now! If you would follow me, the rest are near the cabins so it's best if me and Taruko come along with you."

They made their way down the dirt paths till the Cabins came into view, Kitsuki and Taruko stood near the wooden fence. "To the left is our cabin, Malik. I hope you find the interior suitable to your needs. We'll wait for you and the others to meet us outside." And with that, he nodded his head and began to converse with Taruko.

i-c2-the-witch

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Miyuki Ayano

"Oh, no, I don't mind!" she told him, waving her hand as if trying to dismiss his question. "Go right ahead!" She grabbed her blue backpack again and slid it over both her shoulders, grabbing her ipod,swiping her thumb across the buttons shuffling through songs. 'Skip. Skip. Hm..It's been awhile since i listen to that one..Nah. Skip. Skip. There we go.' and soon the song Say My Name by Odesza began playing, Miyuki began to nod her head to the beat, peeking over the bunk beforehand to make sure Garrett's not in the way as she climbed down the ladder. She spoke, for some reason feeling the need to tell him, "I'm going to go head back outside," she pointed to the window,"I think the counselors are waiting for us." She waved and headed back outside, as she was leaving, a new face walked inside the cabin. She looked surprised at the boy, taking a quick mental picture of his appearance, his brown hair, blue eyes and a interesting looking locket? around his neck, "Yo!" she said before continuing her walk outside to Kitsuki and Taruko.

dream voyager

i-c2-the-witch

Fashionable Bunny

User Image

Nora Gabriella Fletcher
Team Tanuki

She took the bag and set it aside before picking her ukulele up again and playing the opening coords for Santa Monica by Everclear, humming the words rather than singing. She got past to the first chorus then stopped and shrugged.

"I play everything I guess, whatever I feel. Can you hand me the rest of my stuff? I can put stuff away later, we should probably go see if there are any like opening ceremonies." She said with a smile.

Nora set her ukulele down with every intention. of carrying it with her whenever they left the cabin. It was nice- socializing and what not. The possibility of making several friends was definitely a nice one.

[Location: Her bunk] [Mood: Did I just play music...yeah][With: Vincent] [Wearing: punk rock barbie]

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

Vincent nodded to her and begzn to hand up the bags. He handed the guitar case up next. He hardly ever listened to music, not because he didn't like music, but because he was busy reading. Hearing her comment on the ceremonies he shrugged. "I suppose we will have to wait and see. They did say something in the brochure about a meet and greet." he had read the brochure plenty of Times. In fact, he had left it as a book mark in one of his books at home.

Demonic Noob

5,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Rhoswen
rahz●wen

Rhoswen sat for a while longer, watching the water ripple when your toes dipped in, before deciding it was time to head back. She got up with a slight heave, and slipped on her shoes. This time she walked slowly up the dock, lingering the sights, and headed towards where she last saw the counselors hanging out.
Eagerly approaching them, she asked, “Are we heading to the dining hall yet?” Her stomach growled, reminding her that she hadnt eaten since this morning. “I hope there’s food, I’m starving!”

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

☆。゚ *Alexander Stark*。゚☆

Alexander suddenly awoke when he heard music being played near him. He rubbed his eyes. How long was he asleep? He didnt miss anything did he..? This bed is really comfy.. Wait, no, don't go back to sleep. Get up. And he did. He got off his bunk, stretched his arms out and yawned. Even though he just got about 10 minutes of sleep in, his eyes still looked empty and sleep deprived. When he got up, he saw that a few campers were gathered outside with Kitsuki and Taruko, so he left without saying a word to Vincent and the blondie ontop of her bunk with her musical instruments, and made his way outside.

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Taruko Moriko

"Yes! Actually, I think it's about time we all headed to the Dining Hall! I'm sure everyone is hungry!"
Taruko smiled, digging into her vest to pull out a whistle. Kitsuki covered his ears, already knowing how loud it was going to sound. She blew the whistle and shouted, "EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE FRONT OF THE CABINS! WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE DINING HALL! IF YOU ARE NOT FINISHED UNPACKING, THERE WILL BE TIME FOR THAT LATER!!"
"Tch...I don't know whats worse, the whistle or her voice when she yells.." Kitsuki muttered as he removed his hands from his ears, turning his back to the group as they waited for them to come outside, his crimson katana with specks of violet visible to the campers now. Miyuki, who was standing outside with them, glanced at it. Noticing that it had a Japanese kanji symbol on it. Since she was part japanese herself, she found herself staring at it, but to her disappointment Kitsuki's hair was blown over the engraving, and he turned around again. Miyuki quickly averting her gaze away from his weapon.

Voodooman Blue

Starlit Sugar

dream voyager

-PsycoticMuffinz

i-c2-the-witch

Demonic Noob

5,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Rhoswen
rahz●wen
Location: Tanuki Cabin, front With: Counselors, Miyuki, Alexander

Before Rhoswen could prepare appropriately, Taruko blew the whistle to signal an announcement. It left her with a ringing in her ears. At least she was certain that she could hear it from any position on the campgrounds, no matter how far she could possibly be from the counselors. She went to her cabin, and stood out front waiting for her cabin mates to gather. When the door opened, she turned and saw that it was Alexander to exit first. He had an aura about him, it was draining if she tried to focus on it. The most that she could allow herself to find out was that he had some ill feelings about whatever was making him drained. She couldn't read past energies as well as her mother could, who'd of been able to tell her right away what it was. Rhoswen didnt need clairsentience to see he was exhausted though; his face told it all. “Hey! Are you ok? You look pretty tired. I tried to wake you earlier, but you wouldnt budge.” Behind him, she could see the Kitsune team leaving their cabin now. “Taruko said there was gonna be food. I’m starving!” Her mind wandered to dreams of pizza, with extra cheese.
User Image
Malik Reyes

Malik nodded at his camp leader counselor. He actually wanted to put his stuff away since its kinda odd to just stand here with just his stuff. Wait last one?! He couldn’t be the last one unless his sister Ruby did this on purpose!! "Alright I am starting to get hungry anyway." said Malik as he followed the counselors.

He then saw the cabins and heard that his cabin was on the left. "Alright thanks." said Malik as he was about to walk but stopped as he saw someone coming out from his cabin. "Yo looks like I’m the last person to arrive here for now.” said Malik as he nodded at her. Shes probably on his team. "Ill be back I need to put my stuff away." said Malik as he walked in the cabin.

When he walked in saw someone else there he nodded at him and looked at the bunk beds. He preferred the top bunk and threw his bag on the top bunk away from the others. He then put his hand on his pocket watch and opened his bag to check his things again. He then heard someone blowing a whistle. He stood there in silence as he heard yelling. Who would had thought that counselor had such a loud voice... "Well might as well get going." said Malik as he spoke out loud and started heading outside.

As Malik went outside he saw more people out there. They must had been from the other team since he didnt seem them inside his cabin. He put his hands in his pockets as he walked up the the group. He looked at the girl that was on his team. "Is something wrong?" asked Malik seeing that she had a disappointed face.

((Sorry for not posting i've been really busy!))
imatentenfan

dream voyager

Moonracer's Waifu

Invisible Loiterer

Kevin pedaled his bike as fast as he could (pretty fast like... 30mph), hoping that he wasn't too late. Seeing tthe sign, he turned up that road and stopped pedaling. He knew at this point he had too much speed. But he didn't have any brakes so, he just went with it. Seeing the entrance coming up very quicky, he started screaming. his bike tore up the path that lead to the cabins and shot past a group of people. His tire caught on a rock and suddenly turned sideways. Sending him, and his bags, flying over the handle bars. "AAAAHHHHHH!"He was still screaming. With a tremendous splash, he landed in the lake, while his 2 bags caught in the trees. Swimming to shore and running up to the group he smiled. "I am kevin wincrest." he stood dripping and looking at everyone. They definatly looked like they were going to be a lot of fun to ay pranks on. Suddenly realising he hadn't said his team he walked up to the woman with the whistle and held out his hand to her before smiling wide. "I am team tanuki. Hope to have lots of fun with you in the future." his eyes looked so innocent that to the unsuspecting eye, he appeared to be a child.

Fashionable Bunny

User Image

Nora Gabriella Fletcher
Team Tanuki

After a few moments Nora decided to leave her Ukulele behind, after all she couldn't see any foreseeable use for it. She rested all of her belongings on her bed and took a moment to adjust her outfit. Her anxiety was starting to creep up, maybe she did look a little over the top, that one girl did compliment her and people seemed to be okay talking to her but she couldn't get ahead of herself. She grabbed her plain grey hoodie from her bag without looking and pulled it on over her clothes, crossing her arms before going out to join her fellow campers.

On a moments whim, when she saw the girl with the teal hair, Rhoswen she believed, she ran to catch up with her and slowed her pace beside her.

"Hey." she said with a half smile. She may as well make friends with people on her team, besides, she definitely seemed her speed. She nodded towards Alexander with a smile and unfolded her arms. "Sorry if I woke you with my playing, I didn't mean to bother you." she said in a softer more apologetic tone.

[Location: Outside] [Mood: Anxious][With: Rhoswen and Alexander] [Wearing: punk rock barbie]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out