• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image________________________________________________I feel so unsure...
________________________AS✘I✘TAKE✘YOUR✘HAND✘AND✘LEAD✘YOU
______________TO_THE_DANCE_FLOOR
_______________________________As the music dies...___Something in your eyes
_________________________Calls to mind a silver screen
_____________________________________________________And all its sad goodbyes
_______________________________________________Јɑϲε ○ Țεɑɍʏ

Jace smiled softly as his hand touched the doorknob to his classroom. Today was the first day of school and he was ready to greet the students. With three months of summer gone in a flash, it was refreshing to know that he would be in front of the classroom once more. This was a place where he could educate people and hopefully give them an interest in math. This was particularly the only subject he was decent at when he was in high school and it made him happy knowing that he could do what he loved.

As he walked in, he looked at the walls decorated with math formulas and projects from the previous years. Trigonometry functions lined the walls and posters brought life to the dull classroom. Sure, none of it matched but that's what he liked to call "spunk". He took a small whiff and could smell the lingering scent of his air freshener from when he was here a few days before preparing the classroom. So not only did his class look colorful,but it also smelled like vanilla.

"Time to get started He quietly said to himself as he placed his coffee down on his desk. The man looked over at the clock. Instead of numbers, there were math equations and he grinned. It was about 7:03. Just twelve minutes before school would start. He turned around to face the white board before writing his name in big letters, Mr. Teary.

The marker squeaked as it edged along the board and he began writing the lesson plan. Mainly, it was just an introduction he had in mind since the juniors probably didn't know him. Though, once that was over he planned on letting them do some basic algebra I concepts to get them back into the habit of doing equations. Who knows how many brain cells were killed during summer?

Once he finished and capped the marker, he took once more sip of his coffee before going the door. It wasn't going to be long before the bell would ring and he wanted to greet his students. So, he leaned against it to hold it and looked across the hall. Other teachers were waiting as well while some were probably just going to be found at their desks.

His stomach slightly twirled in excitement and he hoped he would get a good batch of kids. He hated it when he had to be mean to them. It wasn't his favorite method to make kids to their work. Instead, he would rather have them learn and use the remainder of class for their homework. If he did that, it made the lessons go faster and gave them more time for reviews later on in the semester. He was just doing what he thought was best.

The bell rang and students slowly began roaming the hallways. Before he knew it, a mass of students came pouring in and one by one he greeted the juniors. He found it slightly amusing by the fact that most shyly greeted him. Though, he had a few that walked in confidently. This was definitely an interesting bunch. He thought as he continued holding the door.

________________So I'm never gonna dance again.
__________________The way I danced with you.

______╞════════════╪╪╪════════════╡

___________________________Who I am with: Students.
                                    ___________________________Where I am: In the hallway
                                    ___________________________What I am thinking: Ahh, a new school year.
                                    ___________________________Out of Cherries:

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                  A d a m tab W a l k e r
                      BLINDED I CAN'T DO THIS ON MY OWN tab YOU ARE ALL I'VE GOT TO GUIDE ME HOME...
                      HOW COULD YOU JUST WALK AWAY AND LEAVE ME HERE?

Breathe in the hell and breath out the remains. It's what Adam continuously done since his girlfriend left him. Like a machine, he didn't even notice what he was doing until he's already done it. So his girlfriend left him, whut-ever? Right? He had like, a fan club. He could get any girl he wanted, so why was he hung up on one chick? He remembered one guy had told him that, acting like he knew him. Needless to say, Adam retaliated by scaring the s**t out of him. becoming angry and aggressive when he shattered a glass near the man's head and held him by the collar, threatening his life with a mere glance. He chalked it up to a relapse with the lack of nicotine, but Adam knew in his heart it was simply because she could never be replaced. And if she could, he wouldn't ever want her to be. His ex-girlfriend was everything to him and he couldn't handle her leaving him.

Even now, green eyes glanced down at the phone in his hand, her text message displayed as he read the contents of her wishing him Good morning. It sounded happy, especially with the smiley face. But the three dots at the end of the "G" was anything but. She was still worried about him. And that made his heart lurch, his teeth biting down on the butt of his cigarette as his eyes shimmered blue with anger. He didn't want her worrying about him. He wasn't her damn problem anymore, so she had to just stop worrying. But it wasn't as easy as that... It never is.

Spitting out the cigarette, he let his foot smash the burning tip, putting an end to its life before he entered the car his parents bought him for his birthday three months ago. Like a total chick, he pulled out his cologne, thankfully not a signature brand of his (because he didn't have one thank god) but a good one. He knew the tobacco scent would just bleed through the cologne's scent, but at least it wouldn't be as bad as him doing nothing. Smelling like an ash tray didn't bode well with his appearance. And looking at himself in the rear-view mirror, tired eyes staring back at him, he knew he didn't want to look as bad as he felt.

xxxxxxxxxxtimeskipxxx

With a soft sigh, Adam told himself it was just several hours without a smoke and he could handle it. That he wasn't as addicted as he felt and that he wouldn't need to worry about stress. School wasn't going to bad. It wasn't. All the pep talk wasn't helping, but knowing he couldn't just take smokes in school, he left the pack and lighter in the glove compartment. Out of site, out of mind. Right? Wrong.

With a curse, Adam exited the car and made his way to school, his backpack slung over his shoulder. It was a final year of school and despite appearances, glasses and all, Adam was an average student. Made it well enough to be recognized that he wasn't an idiot, but not the best to be fawned over for having talent and brains. Just like he liked it. After three years of school, Adam grew accustomed to the stares he got when he walked by. Either some freshmen were wondering if he really was the actor, or other students still thinking he was a pompous dillweed for dressing fancy. Which wasn't fancy. It was dressy-casual and he liked it.

Finding his classroom with ease, Adam sat down in one of the middle chairs, closer to the door, and awaited for class to begin.

I CALL YOUR NAME AS I WALK ALONE tab SEND A SIGNAL TO GUIDE ME HOME
                      LIGHT THE NIGHT UP, YOU'RE MY DARK STAR tab BUT NOW YOU'RE F A L L I N G AWAY

ooc// Long rambling but gives an inside on how he feels at least!

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image

Elizabeth Vender

User Image

{Location: Dorm} {Emotion: Nervous} {Company: No One}

An alarm went off which caused Elizabeth to jump straight up in her bed. She frowned as she rubbed her eyes then reached over to turn off the alarm. It felt too early to be getting up, but she had no choice, but to go to her classes. Her uncle had talk highly of the school and she could only hope that he was right because she was tired of being picked on since being mute. She shook her head as she tried to ignore the memories of her family's deaths. Slowly, she climbed out of bed and looked at where her roommate would be, but she didn't have one yet.

Her body shivered as it touched the cold ground and she gathered her clothing. She walked to the bathroom and took a warm shower. The shower took about fifteen minutes before she got out and dried off. She looked at her cell phone and her eyes widen when she noticed the time. It was getting closer towards the time for classes to start. She quickly dried off and put on a blue sun dress then put on some make up. Before running to put on her shoes and grabbing her backpack.

Her stomach growled and she knew that she needed to get something to eat. A frown covered her lips as she checked her purse to make sure that she had enough to buy her something on the way. Then she took off to find a vending machine before going to her math class. She smiled when she found herself one and bought herself something to eat and drink.

Elizabeth ate her food on the way to class and stopped when she noticed the teacher was saying hello to everyone. This wasn't something that she was expecting. Slowly, she started to approach. She looked at Mr. Teary for a moment before a blush appeared on her face before she looked away. Quickly, she walked into the room, but she froze because she wasn't sure on where to sit. She looked around the room until she noticed a seat in the back near the window.

The girl walked to seat and hoped that the teacher wouldn't make her move. She also hoped that the other students wouldn't pick on her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff