Welcome to Gaia! ::

JINFINITE's Bae

Hilarious Prophet

x
xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                      Welcome to the STFI, short for the Specialized Task Force Institution. This establishment was designed in the world of Obscure for the purpose of providing years of isolated and thus uninterrupted top quality education for dedicated students. The task force these students graduate into are the units distributed throughout a vast spread of worlds, each bringing unique characteristics to the table, optimizing efficiency and keeping your world safe and secure, whether it be on the streets or behind the scenes. Students of this institution are a combination of human and demon magic-wielders with different abilities but one joined ultimate goal: to maintain peace. Here, students will learn crisis management, health management, offensive and defensive tactics, as well as communication tactics; they will also learn how to hone their individual magic and blood abilities, and how to optimize their inner strength. Professionalism is the most important characteristic in these programs - no relationship distractions will be permitted, as an open team environment is of critical importance. Students will be provided meals, housing, and educational tools at no expense. The fee to enroll is the student's permanent service.

This institution is invitation-only. In order to become a student, you must be not one of the best, but THE best.

Congratulations, and once more, welcome. Thank you for your service, and may you have a fulfilling experience here at the STFI.

OOC - Character Thread

x
                                                                                      x

JINFINITE's Bae

Hilarious Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honestly, I’m throwing this together very sloppily. It has the same basics as any other roleplay. This is semi-literate, so I expect there to be a minimum of two paragraphs (5-6 sentences per paragraph). There’s no max on the limit – just don’t go overboard, please. No one wants to read about the color of your lamp shade or how worn a couch is for two pages. Quality over quantity is a thing, and I live by it.

Post formats don’t need to be extravagant. But I do like to stare creepily at your characters when you write. So maybe one image in there somewhere, NEATLY placed and not stretching the page. Colors can NOT be blindingly bright, please. Keep your font a reasonable size – I actually prefer Size 11 as it keeps the post looking neat and legible, but if you like it otherwise feel free to use it so long as it’s still within reason.

Try to post at least twice a week. I understand people have lives, and unexpected events come up – I’m lenient, so long as you TALK TO ME about it. Don’t just disappear as it won’t only inconvenience me, but others in the roleplay who are trying to plan things or move things forward. Furthermore, you are allowed three characters. If you’d like more than that, please discuss it with me.

I already know this is going to happen, and so I’ll make it clear this very second: THERE IS A LIMIT on how many demons we have, what abilities they are using, and how many of each class there is. I don’t want too many women or men, too many assassins or too many officers, or too many in the special class. I don’t want demons to overwhelm the human population. I don’t want everyone mastering ice and fire when there’s other useful abilities as well. No one is all powerful, and no one is to be completely useless – otherwise they wouldn’t be there. Make them stick out.

Don’t control characters that aren’t your own without permission.

FEEL FREE to suggest school events or sudden disasters to me! There will be abrupt changes and scenarios that will cause students to panic or react in ways they wouldn’t expect. Students are encouraged to have pets, but KEEP THEM SMALL. Nothing bigger than a small dog.
                                                                              Please privately message your profiles to me, and keep any OOC discussion in the OOC. I will be setting up a Skype Chat for anyone who wishes to discuss things easier than on here. Message me for Skype details. Subjects for profiles must be “STFI – Student” or “STFI – Teacher” so it’s easily for me to sort through.

Any altercations made to the rules will be highlighted in gray. I may add on at any given time, but I will inform you in an announcement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff