Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Shiloh smiled and let out a small laugh. She was glad that she wasn't stuck with a judgmental snob for a roommate. Patience seemed really cool actually. if first impressions were anything Patience seemed exactly like the type of person she would of been friends with back at her old school. She quickly wondered what she could of done to get here and then dismissed the though. Shiloh wouldn't want someone to come right out and ask what she did to get here. Heck she didn't even want people to know. A part of her knew she would eventually have to spill and tell her secret but she hoped it wouldn't be anytime soon.

Shiloh watched as Patience flipped through her clothes, keeping an eye out for a dress that would work for tonight's dance. "I had to get a bunch of new clothes before I came here. I wasn't sure if they would let us out to go shopping or if we would be stuck here all day everyday." Shiloh picked up one of her new dresses that still had the tag on it. "We look about the same size too... Feel free to borrow anything if you ever want to." Shiloh gave the dress another long look and then tore the tag off tossing it on the bed. She quickly undressed and slipped on the dress not caring that their door was still wide open. It was strapless, but it would have to do. She walked over to the mirror and admired her reflection for a moment before turning back to Patience. "I think I'm ready." She smiled hoping that Patience hadn't already made plans to go with other people.

I'm a cliché in a song
And everybody's singing along

Wearing: x
OOC:

Ariison Marii

Shy Fatcat

User Image

User Image

♔ -- I DON'T TREAT EM
xxxxxxxxI DON'T LOVE EM

tab tab tab tab tab Don't hate on me cause i'm your girlfriends favorite .

Colton couldn't help but laugh a little, when Mia looked away from him, letting herself get slightly hot and heavy, she decided she'd change the subject to something a little bit lighter. "You really need to hit the gym Colton" she said to him, still not looking at his body that had been laying out for all to see. "You're probably right, these things could use a little toning, especially for football season" He replied, patting his bare stomach back, almost mocking the females motions. Colton let Mia disappear into the bathroom, knowing she was getting ready for the dance in her own little private room and she left Colton the room. He pulled his bag out from under his bed and plopped it on his bed. He unzipped it all the way around and opened it up, sliding the only suit that was covered in plastic out from the bag and laying out down on the bed. He tossed he bag back down on the ground and pushed it under the bed with his foot. He pulled the plastic off the suit and began to unbutton the buttons, sliding it on over his body. He was done and ready, all he had to do was tighten his tie. Mia finally made her way out from the bathroom and Colton turned around, tightening his tie with a grin. She looked nice , and it wasn't too over the top. "You look really nice" He replied to her question about how she looked. She let her hair fall from the bun and hit her back, and Colton almost let his jaw drop, but held it together. "But it's easy to get out of, yeah?" He teased, because of the length of the dress.

♔-----------------♔
                      Where am I? Our Dorm
                      Who's around me? Mia
                      Thoughts? The accent..
                      Wearing? here !

Quote:
                      ToxicxBlitz

Shy Fatcat

User Image

User Image

‶ A boy and a girl, trying to take on the world one kiss at a time.
Now the funny thing about, is the story is mine.
And I wish you could say, that it ended just fine ″

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As the two sat on her bed, Mark almost said something but kept it to himself before laying himself down on her lap and getting comfortable against her . Scarlett looked away and bit her lip, this male wanted her to bad and just wouldn't stop. She had never been layed on, or even given this much attention before and she couldn't help but freak out on the inside. "It's purple, My favorite color is purple" she replied, voice slightly shaky. It was obvious she was holding herself back, but if she were to let herself go then it would be embarrassing . "Have you ever been to a dance?" She questioned, only because she herself had never been to one so she was overly excited. She pushed her dress down , seeing as Mark hiked it up when he laid on her. She then placed her hands behind her to hold herself up, not really sure as to what she should do with her hands.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

‶ Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know? I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy? ″

Feelings : Horrible
Thoughts : Please don't break down..
Wearing : ☻☺

Quote:
Simple_Imperfections

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers