Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fatcat

User Image

User Image

Lazy lit- semi lit .150 + words. 600 Max.
Inspiration- need of high school role plays, boredom
Creator- CluelessHornyHoes
Accepting

OOC Chat
Profiles

Updated 1-30-15 . Still Accepting!

Shy Fatcat

User Image

Welcome Student ! Your life has changed, you have turned from one of those typical teenagers who make stupid decisions because they think it's fun to one of those teenagers you see being arrested on the side of the road, or the ones you see being arrested for something stupid they did in public. One of your mistakes has landed you in front of a judge. They give you two options : You either go to jail or you return to the school of their choice for the remaining time of your high school career. They easier path you chose to take was attending Burton Academy. This school is located off in the wonderful town of Forks, Washington. The beautiful scenery is the main attraction for this town.

Burton Academy is a private school for troubled teens who have gotten any type of criminal charge on their record. IF you graduate from this school, all of your charges shall be wiped clean from your record. You arrive on a bus, on your own. Nobody knows your story , so will you lie your way through or will you make friends and share your story? It's all up to you. Life isn't always easy. New friendships will be built, some might be broken. Now, it's your new and improved story. What story will you write?

Attendancy is Mandatory ! You will be required to attend your classes and any events the school holds. Failure to comply will result in Jail time. Any type of violence is prohibited along with drugs, alcohol and so on. Thanks for your participation and Welcome to Burton Academy !

Shy Fatcat

User Image

Not a strict roleplay. We're all pretty laid back , just don't take advantage of that and follow the rules ! 1. No God Modding.
2. Follow Gaia's TOS
. I'm open to any ideas or suggestions, just pm me.
4. Send your profile skeleton with the title "Locked Up" So that I know you read the rules
5. Keep it PG-13 and time skip when clothes come off.
6. This is a REAL picture roleplay, No anime please. I don't mind using celebrities but I don't want to see any Justin Biebers or Selena Gomez's. Make your face claims believable ! Don't use a 13 year old for and 18 year old, it just doesn't look right.
7. Please make sure you have depth to your characters, don't make any simple sally's or john-doe's. We all have flaws and so will your character.
8.This is a lazy semi-lit roleplay, as long as you give us something to work with, I won't complain. Also, Have atleast decent grammar and spelling, I don't wanna see text talk.
9. If you're going to be gone, pm me and let me know.
20. Multiple profiles are OK with me, just make sure everyone gets equal love.
11. I want Drama ! biggrin That's what makes this fun right? Relationships and all the great things of Highschool.
12. Send me your reserve with the title "Miss or Mr" You have 24 hours after sending your reserve, to have your profile done. Otherwise, the spot you reserved will re-open up.
I know this is over-used and you always hear it , but ! Have fun ! biggrin
13. I expect 5 posts a week,that's 1 post a day, on any 5 days, Less than that is slowing the roleplay down. if you can't make it , let me know! If you're inactive for a week, or so without talking to me prior, I'll have to kick you out and re open that spot.

Make sure you check out the profiles and the ooc for any updates or plotting.
Send me any drama ideas or whatever is on your mind in a PM !

Shy Fatcat

User Image

Reserves
[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=gray]Mister or Miss[/color][color=color1][b] Unique title [/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]x[/color][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx10/PainKeelers/20-flower-wallpaper_zps8126279c.jpg[/img]
[list][list][list][list][size=15][u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=color1] name here [/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size][list][list][size=9][color=color2]⇨[/color] AGE ┋ age here
[color=color1]⇨[/color] GENDER ┋ here
[color=color2]⇨[/color] ROLE┋ unique title here
[color=color1]⇨[/color] POSTING COLORS┋ go here
[color=color2]⇨[/color] CLASS ┋ Fresh,soph,juni,seni goes here
[color=color1]⇨[/color] USERNAME ┋ username goes here

Profiles
[align=center][img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx10/PainKeelers/20-flower-wallpaper_zps8126279c.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=number1] Username: [/color][color=number2] Username here[/color]
[color=number2] Name: [/color][color=number1]First, Middle, Last here [/color]
[color=number1] Age: (15-20) [/color] [color=number2] Age and Class go here [/color]
[color=number2] Height: [/color] [color=number1] Height goes here ( Height in Ft and in) [/color]
[color=number1] Sexuality: [/color][color=numbertwo] pan,straight,bi,confused, whatever [/color]
[color=number2] Postive PersonalityTrait : ღ [/color] [color=number1] trait goes here [/color]
[color=number1]Negative Personality Trait: ☢ [/color][color=number2] trait goes here [/color]
[color=number2]Positive Personality Trait: ღ[/color][color=number1] trait goes here [/color]
[color=number1]Negative Personality Trait: ☢[/color][color=number2] trait goes here [/color]
[color=number2] Likes: ( 3 minimum - 5 maximum) [/color]
√[color=number1] like 1 [/color]
√[color=number1] like 2 [/color]
√[color=number1] like 3[/color]
√[color=number1] like 4 [/color]
√[color=number1] like 5 [/color]
[color=number1] Dislikes:( 3 minimum - 5 maximum) [/color]
✖[color=number2] dislike 1 [/color]
✖[color=number2] dislike 2 [/color]
✖[color=number2] dislike 3 [/color]
✖[color=number2] dislike 4 [/color]
✖[color=number2] dislike 5 [/color]
[color=number2] What did you do?: [/color][color=number1] whatever you did that landed you here ( Minimum 3 sentaces- Max 1 or 2 bulky paragraphs) [/color]
[color=color1]Personality :[/color] [color=color2]a little bit about your person goes here[/color]
[color=number2] Dorm Room Preference [/color][color=number1] 1-6 goes here[/color]
[color=number1] Anything else you want to add? [/color][color=number2] Fears, secrets, crushes, quirks, anything goes here[/color]

Shy Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxxx Miss Sweetheart
xUser Image
          xxx Chanelle Amanda Brooksxxx

AGE ┋ 16
              GENDER ┋ Female
              ROLE┋ Miss Sweetheart
              POSTING COLORS┋gray and #F9B7FF
              CLASS ┋ Sophmore
              USERNAME ┋ CluelessHornyHoes

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Good Looking
xUser Image
          xxx Colton Haynes xxx
              AGE ┋18
              GENDER ┋ Male
              ROLE┋ Mister Good Looking
              POSTING COLORS┋ #C35817 & #646D7E
              CLASS ┋Senior

xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Queen Bee
xUser Image
          xxx Evanna Harris xxx
              AGE ┋ Eighteen
              GENDER ┋ Female
              ROLE┋ Queen Bee
              POSTING COLORS┋skyblue and lavender
              CLASS ┋ Senior
              USERNAME ┋ Simple_Imperfections

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Sex Addict
xUser Image
          xxx Mark Greyson xxx
              AGE ┋ Eighteen
              GENDER ┋ Male
              ROLE┋ Sex Addict
              POSTING COLORS┋ orange and tomato
              CLASS ┋ Senior
              USERNAME ┋Simple_Imperfections

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Geek
xUser Image
          xxx Felix James Alden xxx
              AGE┋ 16
              GENDER ┋ Male
              ROLE┋ Mr. Geek
              POSTING COLORS┋ #FFD700, and #00008B
              CLASS ┋ Freshman
              USERNAME ┋ KatieShyDreams

xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Artistic Beauty
xUser Image
          xxx Elisa Rose Valentine xxx
              AGE ┋ Seventeen
              GENDER ┋ Female
              ROLE┋ Artistic Beauty
              POSTING COLORS┋ Darkpink and lightblue
              CLASS ┋ Junior
              USERNAME ┋ Jill I Valentine

xxxxxxxxxxx Miss Shy Singer
xUser Image
          xxx Scarlett Cecilia Ashmore xxx
              AGE ┋16
              GENDER ┋Female
              ROLE┋ Shy Singer
              POSTING COLORS┋ #8E35EF & Gray
              CLASS ┋ Freshman

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Harvard
User Image
xxx Armin Morse xxx
AGE ┋ 17
GENDER ┋ male
ROLE┋ Harvard
POSTING COLORS┋ Crimson and maybe this Blue
CLASS ┋ senior
USERNAME ┋ zemoore

xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Derp

xUser Image
xxx Ruth Jewel Kelliher xxx
AGE ┋ 15
GENDER ┋Female
ROLE┋ The Derp
POSTING COLORS┋ Blue and Gold
CLASS ┋ Freshmen
USERNAME ┋ zemoore

xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Rebel Princess
xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          xxx Miranda Marie Lovelace xxx
              [#aa4c4c]⇨ AGE ┋ Eighteen
              GENDER ┋ female
              ROLE┋ Rebel Princess
              POSTING COLORS┋ #aa4c4c | #970017 | #7a9ce6
              CLASS ┋ Senior
              USERNAME ┋ Senpai Baby[

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Hicktown
xUser Image
          xxx Denis Lee Urban xxx
              AGE ┋ Nineteen
              GENDER ┋ Male
              ROLE┋ Mister Hicktown
              POSTING COLORS┋ #768894 and #A3452C
              CLASS ┋ Senior
              USERNAME ┋ Ariison Marii

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Outcast
xUser Image
          xxx Gale Xavier Filkins xxx
              AGE ┋ eighteen
              GENDER ┋ Male
              ROLE┋ Mister Outcast
              POSTING COLORS┋ salmon & slate gray
              CLASS ┋ Junior
              USERNAME ┋ jonezy98

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Nutjob
xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          xxx Charles Jameson Trubbs xxx
              AGE ┋ Seventeen
              GENDER ┋Male
              ROLE┋Nutjob
              POSTING COLORS┋ Cyan & Gold
              CLASS ┋ Junior
              USERNAME ┋ PrinceFluffball

xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Scandelous
xUser Image
          xxx Sage Jules Monroe xxx
              ⇨ AGE ┋ age here
              GENDER ┋ female
              ROLE┋ Miss Rockstar
              POSTING COLORS┋ #5CD65C ; #AD5CFF
              CLASS ┋ Senior
              USERNAME ┋ fangbanger18

xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Sticky Fingers
xUser Image
          xxx Patience Renee Robins xxx
              AGE ┋ Seventeen
              GENDER ┋ Female
              ROLE┋ Miss Sticky Fingers
              POSTING COLORS┋ #800339 #F50031
              CLASS ┋ Junior
              USERNAME ┋ Ariison Marii

xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Trouble-Maker
xUser Image
          xxx Mia Iliana Salazar xxx
              AGE ┋ Seventeen
              GENDER ┋ Female
              ROLE┋ Trouble-maker
              POSTING COLORS┋ #2F4F4F #708090
              CLASS ┋ Senior
              USERNAME ┋ ToxicxBlitz

xxxxxxxxxxxMister Stoned Athlete
xUser Image
          xxx Marcus Rodriquez xxx
              ⇨ AGE ┋ 17
              GENDER ┋ Male
              ⇨ ROLE┋ Mister Stoned Athlete
              POSTING COLORS┋ black and deepskyblue
              ⇨ CLASS ┋Junior

xxxxxxxxxxx Miss Free Spirit
xUser Image
          xxx Shiloh Grace Rose xxx

AGE ┋ 17
              GENDER ┋ Female
              ROLE┋ Free Spirit
              POSTING COLORS┋ #8E3EA8#009999
              CLASS ┋Junior
              USERNAME ┋ Its Irrelevant

xxxxxxxxxxxMister or Miss Unique title
xUser Image
          xxx name here xxx
              ⇨ AGE ┋ age here
              ⇨ GENDER ┋ here
              ⇨ ROLE┋ unique title here
              ⇨ POSTING COLORS┋ go here
              ⇨ CLASS ┋ Fresh,soph,juni,seni goes here
              ⇨ USERNAME ┋ username goes here

xxxxxxxxxxxMister or Miss Unique title
xUser Image
          xxx name here xxx
              ⇨ AGE ┋ age here
              ⇨ GENDER ┋ here
              ⇨ ROLE┋ unique title here
              ⇨ POSTING COLORS┋ go here
              ⇨ CLASS ┋ Fresh,soph,juni,seni goes here
              ⇨ USERNAME ┋ username goes here

Shy Fatcat

★·.·´¯`·.·★ яєℓαтισиѕнιρѕ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Colton ☯ Evanna
Evanna ✪ Felix
Mark ☢ Evanna

♥= in a relationship. ✪= Crush . ☯= They have a thing going on. ☢= Hate/ Dislike.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ѕє¢яєтѕ αи∂ яυмσяѕ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Do Miss Queen Bee and Mister Nerd have a thing going on between them‼⁇

Girls, boys, everyone, watch your partner. I hear that Miranda does not give a sht about commitment. ‼⁇
‼⁇
‼⁇
Pm me if you have any ideas !

Schedule/ Calendar - = Important !

Current Weather : Sunny, slight chance of rain, 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

Current Month: September.

Current or Upcoming Events: No classes the first day of school, Dance tonight at 8:00 please take your time to figure out where everything is. Class starts 11 am tomorrow.

▌│█║▌║▌║ dorм rooмѕ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Room 1 : Chanelle Brooks &_______________
Room 2 : Elisa Valentine & Felix Alden
Room 3: Colton Haynes& Mia Salazar
Room 4 : Evanna Harris & Armin Morse
Room 5 : Miranda Lovelace & Ruth Kelliher
Room 6 : Mark Greyson & Scarlett Ashmore
Room 7 :_______________ & ________________
Room 8 : _______________ & ________________
Room 9 : Denis Urban & Gale Filkins
Room 10 : Charles Trubbs & _______________
Room 11 :Sage Monroe & _______________
Room 12 : _____________& _______________
Room 13 : Patience Robins & _______________

Shy Fatcat

User Image

User Image

You all will have one class together, and you'll have an assigned seat. Your seating assignments change weekly, and if there's any issues, please let me know. Your class is from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and your extra curricular activities will follow that. If you aren't signed up for anything extra curricular, than you have your own free time.

Shy Fatcat

User Image

Colton Haynes
Evanna Harris
Mark Greyson
Armin Morse
Miranda Lovelace
Denis Urban
Sage Monroe
Mia Salazar

User Image

Elisa Valentine
Gale Filkins
Charles Trubbs
Patience Robins
Marcus Rodriquez

User Image

Chanelle Brooks
Scarlett Ashmore

User Image

Kristel Thistle
Felix Alden
Ruth Kelliher

Shy Fatcat

Shy Fatcat

Shy Fatcat

Shy Fatcat

Shy Fatcat

Shy Fatcat

User Image
User Image

" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain... "

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Chanelle rolled her thin body over, only to expose her face to the bright sunlight what beamed in through the blinds. She rubbed her eyes a few times before adjusting her eyes to the brightness. She crawled out from the bed and plugged her phone in the charger, so that it'd be charged for her trip. Her bags had been previously packed so all she had to do was put clothes on and go. She kicked her bags over by the door before heading to the bathroom to do the morning routine.

After she was done in the bathroom, she packed up the few things she had left laying around and she headed downstairs. She was to anxious to eat, so she told her parents she wasn't hungry. Her parents drove her to the courthouse where the bus stood idle, most likely waiting for her. She walked up the small steps with her bags and smiled at the bus driver as she headed for the middle of the bus and plopped herself down. She looked out the window to her parents only to notice that her mother was crying and her father was waving. He turned her attention back to the road in front of the bus and laughed a little.

Hours later ...

For what felt like years, Chanelle woke up by the bus coming to a sudden stop. She looked out the windows to see tree's surrounding the area and a large masion looking school just beyond the treeline. The gate was closed, so she assumed she was the first one there. Before stepping off the bus the driver spoke. "The gates won't open until everyone is here, so you'll have to wait " He said before letting her be on her way. Chanelle nodded and went and sat herself against the large fence that blocked the whole school off. She placed her two bags on each side of her and got comfortable. She had a feeling she'd be here for awhile.

○○○○○○○○○○○○
Thoughts : Here we go again..
Surroundings : Nobody ..

Outfit:

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Kawaii Hunter

User ImageUser Image

I had my own reasons for getting
In my own way. I didn’t want to be
Clear to myself. I knew a hell
Of a lot more than I was willing
to let know.

User Image
User Image

The morning light shined through her curtains, the rays of sun resting upon the covers where Elisa buried herself. Under covers, blankets, daunting this day she was truly unhappy the time had come and not only that her mother had been trying to wake her up for hours. "Come one Elisa get up, You need to get ready. Be on time." A light grumble escaped her as she clutched onto her pillow tightly, trying to remain motionless until her mother crossed the bedroom and flung the covers off of her. Pulling the pillow over her face blocking out the rays of sun shining into her bedroom. Feeling a shift of her bed she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. "It's the better option Ellie." Her mother stated sympathetically then exited the room. Leaving El laying there worry over the new school for delinquents. Sighing she tossed the pillow of the bed and rolled over to the edge of the mattress, flinging her legs over and leaping up into a stance. Stretching her limbs, feeling the joints pop in her slender figure as she had slept in one spot majority of the night. Having slept in a very large old T-shirt and underwear she strided over to her closet and pulled out all her clothes, tossing them onto her bed with a sigh. "Time to pack...." The young blonde muttered to herself, grabbing the suitcase her father left near the bedroom door, it was a brand new red suitcase he had bought for her. Just a little gift, even though it didn't fix anything.

Suitcase laying flat on her bed she started folding and placing clothes, shoes, underwear, books, movies, whatever else would fit into the suitcase. Once she was packed she stripped off her Pajamas and quickly changed into a light pink high waisted skirt, then a black decorated bra over her over bra, A loose white shoulder length top with Dream written on it, her crescent moon necklace that her sister gave to her, her bracelet her brother gave to her and ankle high boots with a chunky heel. She was dressed but not ready, small beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Walking into the bathroom she rinsed her face off patted it dry with a hand towel then put some lip gloss on and some mascara. She wasn't the type of girl to be too into makeup, not that she needed it anyway. Running a comb through her long blonde locks she tied it into a loose ponytail which fell over her right shoulder and rested over her bust. Couldn't delay the inevitable, Grabbing the suitcase she glanced at her bedroom once more with a sigh. Her dearly loved messy room. Marching downstairs heading to the front door grabbing an apple while passing the kitchen. Her parents were at work so was her brother, so she locked up the house and exited the house, placing the key under a pot plant. Grabbing the handle of her suitcase she walked over and waited for the bus.

Time passes

On the bus with her suitcase next to her she had munched on her apple finishing it, usually she would have had a decent breakfast but she was too anxious to stomach any heavy food. Big blue eyes glued to her mobile, she was texting her cousin. Was shitty how she had to text him first... She didn't exactly do this alone and yet she took full responsibility for the reckless drunken behavior.

To: Ellie

I hope everyone goes alright at the school. <3

Of course she wanted to chat, though she hesitated with replying. It took her a few minutes to reply.

To: Cousin / Rick

Me too. I'll let you know If I'm still alive at the end of the day lol. :/

The bus came to a halt she looked up and out the window, they had arrived at the school. It felt as if she could hear her heartbeat thumping in her ears loudly. Swallowing the lump which formed in her throat she stood up and tucked her mobile into the front zipper of her suitcase making sure it was secure then grabbed the suitcase and walked up the aisle. "School won't be opened until all the students have arrived, so just wait out front." The bus driver notified and advised her. With a small shy smile and a nod of the head she stepped out of the bus and looked at the big building. The bus doors behind her closed and the bus departed. She was left there gazing at the building in awe and terror. With a small shaky sigh she pulled up the handle of her suitcase and dragged it, thankfully it had wheels so she could just pull it instead of carrying it. Making her way near the front doors she placed her suitcase flat on the ground and pressed against the wall so she could use it as a seat, pulling her mobile out before sitting on it though. Along with her mobile she pulled out some headphones. Pulling them over her head as they cupped around her ears, she plugged it into her mobile and put music on so she could keep to herself. tapping her left foot to the beat as she decided to start messaging her brother as she zoned out.

User Image

where Home > School
                                                      With Myself
                                                      outfit 🎶
                                                      ooc

This girl is pretty and kind, all things sugar and nice.
                                                      An actress to shine, A singer so angelic and bright,
                                                      An artist so fluid and touching, A dancer so sensitive and pure.
                                                      Beauty from within and radiating throughout,
                                                      this girl is one amazing girl but she is clouded by her own visions of herself.
                                                      Questions, unanswered Questions. Whom shall you ask?
                                                      Would you love me? even with my dark side?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff