< 1 2 3 4 5

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ It's Hard To Be In Love When You're a Shy Guy ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Darren observed Elodie's passion as she played practically hard to get. Not like Darren would have much of a chance with her anyways. He was nowhere close to his level. He had a lot of confidence issues to settle first before he could get even close. Even if he did manage to find someone to date, if it wasn't her...when would they hang out and get to be that lovey-dovey couple. Darren has school all morning and early afternoon, sports training in the afternoon/early evening and working on keeping his grades up, eating, & sleeping in between. There was really no time he could spend time with his potential girlfriend, whoever it may be.

Elodie seemed to give grace to Darren's literary mistake from Romeo and Juliet's last names. It wasn't like he would have to analyze the playwright once more in his school career...unless he had to read to children for community service...but even then it was just reading and not trying to figure out what Romeo's thoughts are during the masquerade as he sneaks off to find the lady behind the mask . It seemed only English teachers only cared for that...not even the authors cared...well who would know about Willy Shakesspeare...he's already dead.

Darren listened to the lady talk about her ambitions in going into fashion, and making the joke about the athlete's jerseys and other gear they sport during events. She could work for sports companies making the jerseys breathable yet, fashionable...or work with the big named luxury companies and make the suits and tuxes the professional players wore at galas, charity events, or even awards ceremonies. She didn't seem like the type of person to make crazy colored outfits, but rather plain and simple...something Darren did not mind one bit. No need to be the Lady Gaga of sports. "That would be nice. The industry does need more creative minds to fit today's demand in fashion."

When the topic of the party came up again, it seemed Elodie was well aware of Oliver and the type of guy he was. It was funny for Darren to see Elodie's practical disgust for the play-boy. Seemed Oli had a 50-50 tie to those who adored him and those who were (ehhh) of him. Everyone was entitled to their opinions, and it would be up to Oli himself to perhaps change her way of thinking. Darren would have no part in that portion. "Yea, I'll put money he tries to hookup with 5 different, but desperate ladies tonight. I just want to know where this abandoned place is...I've never heard of any abandoned buildings at this place."

Before the athlete could think of possibly where this building was located, someone wanted to make their physical presence known. Before he knew it, Elodie was getting on Darren's level, pressing her chest against his. He blushed temporarily. "Uhhh, yea a tad." Darren kept his arms at his side as he casually backed up a couple of inches, feeling a tad uncomfortable but not completely awkward. He never really had a girl, other than his female relatives get that close to him like that. He felt some goosebumps arise on his skin and his hands slightly clam up. "God, is this how meeting every girl here on campus will be like? Good grief." he thought to himself.

Company: Elodie
Thoughts: Whoa...up close and personal, I see.
Ooc: Crap post as usual. Please PM me if you need me to do edits or want to plot.
Outfit: Moving In Gear
Car: Lancer Evo
Theme Song: --

quoted ppl go in here...
Possguin

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Just To Give Me A Chance. I Can Show You That I'm Not Like The Other Jocks ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Elodie pulled back, putting quite a distance between them. At this point she realized she may have over stepped a boundary; this was good though, she knew when to stop and what made him nervous. It was part of why she had gotten so close to him in the first place. There wasn't much need to do it again seeing as his breaking point was fairly easy to trip. And seeing as he backed away from her, that was just another clear sign. Elodie didn't always find it easy to read people, but for some reason he wreaked of a lacking ego. He needed a boost, which was probably why he took to being Oliver's friend. It definitely made more sense now. Thus, she would pull back on the forward approach. She didn't want their working friendship to take a sudden three sixty in the opposite direction. "Creative, yes. But I wouldn't say I wanted to design for singers. They tend to over glitter their clothes.. I mean.. meat. That's not clothing. Just saying." she joked, trying to calm the current tension that might have been lingering between them.

The party came up again, being as they were talking on it quite intriguingly. They certainly had a sharing opinion of the subject, the only difference was Darren was willing to throw himself into the environment. It would take a lot more than a few friends to push her into that direction, even if it was an abandoned building. She rather liked taking pictures in places like that, the way beauty clashed with dead so to speak. Elodie found herself attracted to the location as he spoke of it. It was odd that even someone who went here every year had no knowledge of the place. Well, she supposed it made sense being as the school had taken the whole summer to remodel the buildings and add some. Elodie wondered if they just happened to decide to not use a ballroom or something, she didn't figure they would take the time to build a building if it wasn't going to get used. Maybe it burnt down during construction, the more she thought on it the more she was temped to go to the party. Elodie laughed over his comment of Oliver. She couldn't correctly judge someone she didn't know, but he probably was putting his money on the right bet. "I haven't the slightest idea. Sounds intriguing though, the abandoned building I mean. Not Oliver. I doubt you'll be able to find him halfway through the party." she chuckled once more, stifling it slightly. She certainly didn't mean to make it out mean, she just had an odd sense of humor.

She crossed her arms over her chest, and kicked at the grass lightly. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable before." she spoke genuinely apologetic. Elodie smiled, her hand pushed at locks behind her ear as though it was something she generally did on a basis. "We should get some food or do something before you go jetting off to the party, yea?" she offered. Elodie seemed different for a moment, instead of testing him she figured she'd want to actually get to know the jock. "Strictly as friends though, I don't want people to think I work fast." she joked again, winking at him. There it was, the usual red lipped smirk. Elodie was a very confusing person, at least when it came to meeting people. She generally didn't like being around other students, having thinking them a bad influence on her; however, she was trying to turn over a new leaf without being too abrasive. Course, this would definitely be challenging being as they were completely different in all ways human. Maybe by actually chilling with him she'd find similarities. There was only one way to find out, huh.

The girl turned from the playing field, and boots echoed on the hard structure of the seating. She paused and turned to Darren. "Are you coming, Darren?" There! After all this time she had finally remembered his name.

[location: soccer complex ll company: Sports Guy ll Ooc: ]
NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Darren's clamminess rescinded as well as the goosebumps after backing up a foot or two. He felt guilty as Elodie did the same towards the opposite way. Way to be awkward Dar-Bear. It was not his fault he never really had any lady friends to hang out with since he was in pre-school/kindergarten age and every girl had cooties. The only interaction he had was watching the tv shows where teenage interaction was the most common. That was how he learned. He had to step it up big time if he were to have any other lady friends at the school.

To break the awkwardness, he responded to Elodie's continuation of her fashion goals. Wanting to style for perfomining artists. As soon as she said meat, he was reminded of Lady Gaga. Please tell me that a designer did not have anything to do with that. "Any particular genre... or just really any popular artist no matter the style of music?" He was curious. Was she into more the alternative, rock, pop groups or was she into more the hip-hop, rnb crowd? They all needed wardrobe updates eventually.

The party came up again, with Elodie betting that Oliver would have disappeared during the party. Darren could only agree. That was Oliver's mentality. Seeing him when the Ella girl came to give him the number, as well as seeing him help the other lady with her suitcases, god only knows how many will fall head over heels for the playboy. Darren was fair game. He was down for just conversation, and meeting new people. If someone hooks up with him, it will be to their surprise that he'd be getting his first kiss. Whether cute or stupid, that was the true case. But he'd just have to wait and see. It would not be his intent afterall, since he lacks experience and would prefer not to be that guy who's the "sh***y kisser*. He didn't want to be thirsty either, since he knew most girls hated that type of guys.

He heard Elodie's apology about what had happened. "What, oh yea...It's no problem. I was just surprised...that's all. No harm done." To get his mind off the close interaction that just happened, he looked down the field to see the soccer goals being built up by the facility management team. He heard Elodie talking in the meantime about the idea of food. With timing just right, his stomach growled in response. He looked back towards Elodie with a small grin. "Yea. Sounds good." He gave a small chuckle at the 'strictly friends' comment made soon after. "Alright." He was just so stoked that the field was going to have the same style of soccer goals that the pros use. It was not the puny net goals, but the real deal, rectangular. Before he knew it, however, Elodie was already a distance away, calling out to him. "Sorry, Coming." Darren jogged in the grass. Oh how the feeling on his feet felt amazing, and this was just in casual shoes. He was excited to used cleats on this field. It did not take the athlete long to catch up to Elodie. "Where do you want to go?"

Thoughts: Food does sound good.
Ooc: Please PM me if you need me to do edits or want to plot.
Theme Song: --

quoted ppl go in here...
Possguin

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Just To Give Me A Chance. I Can Show You That I'm Not Like The Other Jocks ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The brunette woman took no notice to the other people on the field. She wasn't all that interested in what they were doing, but from what she could tell Darren was crazed about it. And why wouldn't he be? He was only an athlete seeing his "stage" being decorated. She let out a light chuckle as her fingers ran over the plastic seats. Elodie thought about his questions on fashion soon after the party. She didn't particularly want to answer seeing as she didn't have a clue. Suppose it wouldn't hurt to explore the different genres of music, she mainly wanted to focus on designing. She didn't really care who wore her designs. Eyes fell on Darren as she imagined him dressed in some old vintage attire, a sweet smile came over her lips. Even in another decade he was charmingly handsome. She found herself staring and quickly looked back to the goal posts. "Well.. I like food. So, what do you like?" Elodie questioned him, finger nails now tapping against the stadium chairs.

"Can we go off campus or are we strictly stuck here?" she wondered, bringing a hand to the side of her head. She tucked at her ear lightly and then traced her face with her thumb and fingers. It was a curious action, he probably hadn't seen something so clashy happen before. She dropped her hand and brought it to her hip. "If so, I know this cute little café around the corner from here. Something tells me you'd like it there." she continued to speak, hoping to peak his interest some. Frankly speaking, she wasn't concern about the schools ruling on it.

"Come on." she urged him, holding her hand out to him. Elodie didn't think he would actually take hold of her hand, but the gesture she found to be quite pleasing. "It'll be fun!" she ensured, hoping to push him further. It wasn't everyday you may or may not be breaking the rules. She kind of liked the idea on not knowing, it only enticed her more. Besides, she really enjoyed this particular café. It would be her chance to actually get to know him without the pressure of school and well.. other people. Not saying she wanted to be alone with him, just with enough time to eat, say their hellos, and maybe chit chat back and forth about whatever else. But it of course would be fine also if he preferred not to. She just didn't imagine a use to be all boys school having tasteful foods.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Darren listened as Elodie asked him where he wanted to go. "I can eat pretty much anywhere." It was true, Darren was not a picky food eater, even as a little kid. He was one of the few kids, who did not mind vegetables and fruits for snacks, and didn't care for the snacky foods. Being an athlete also helped in having an amazing metabolism most big guys wished they had. Now, Darren could eat pretty much anything edible and not gain a pound of bad weight, since he was always staying fit. Well, of course, he had a few 'off days' per say, where he could and would pig out on food all day...usually a day after a match or game.

"Yea, we can go off campus. We really have no limit to where we are allowed to go here." Well that was before the integration of campuses. Last year, students were allowed to go off campus as they please. If they missed too many classes, however, there would be a notification sent home as a warning. Most students were pretty good in waiting until classes were over for the day or the weekend to spend time off campus. Since today, as well as the next couple of days were just a move-in days, they were free to do whatever.

He heard Elodie talk about a cafe that was nearby the campus. Darren had heard of such a place, but his guy friends never really wanted to go in the passed when they got time off. Elodie seemed very persuasive in getting the athlete to go with her. "Sounds good to me." Keeping his hands in his jean pockets, Darren followed Elodie towards the city nearby the school property. "I'm comin, I'm comin," he said with a small grin. It was as if Elodie knew exactly where she was wanting to go.

Thoughts: I wonder if the school will get more strict with their off-campus policy?
Ooc: Please PM me if you need me to do edits or want to plot.
Theme Song: Anywhere For You

quoted ppl go in here...
Possguin

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elodie was more than willing to drag him along if he wasn't originally so easily persuaded to join her. There really wasn't much persuading though, he seemed pleased enough with her enthusiasm. "It won't be disappointing. I promise." she reassured him, smiling at his own grin. The brunette carried herself up the bleachers, the turned behind her lastly at the top. Eyes closes she took in the gently breeze. Today was a spectacular day, and thankfully they weren't stuck in classes for it. When Darren's footsteps became echoed and louder she opened her eyes and continued out of the soccer complex. Once she was surrounded by the school's arcitecture, Elodie paused and waited some on her company. She hadn't realized her excitement drew her to walk a little quicker than usual.

"Sorry.. Darren." she chuckled lightly, scratching at brunette hair. She kicked one heel with the other and brought a hand to her hip. She'd be patient now that she realized she was walking swiftly. Once they were together again, Elodie let a sly smile pass over her lips. "Just so we keep the same pace.." the girl brought an arm through the loop his own arm made while his hand was pushed into his pocket. Elodie than put her pale hand into her shorts pocket. There entertwined. She still managed to keep some distance between their bodies, and she struggled to keep their arms from rubbing together. Elodie knew Darren would be uncomfortable with her actions, which is why she took the extra step to avoid straight contact. She considered then friends at this point, but there was still a long ways to go to make him comfortable around her.

She continued on through the school grounds. Elodie didn't know what to talk about, so she stayed quiet for most of their walk. They didn't have need for a car considering the length of the walk was minutes. She wasn't lying when she said it was right around the corner. "What else do you like to do?" she wondered. Her eyes fell onto the sports player next to her. She was genuinely curious about him, other than his sports life of course. Using her other hand, she pushed hair from her eyes; the sun high above them blinded her some. But still the weather was pleasantly warm.

Ferocious Marshmallow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACEMAKE SPACEMAKE SPACEMAKE

W H E NXXT H E R E ` SXXN O W H E R EXXE L S EXXT OXXR U NXX I SXXT H E R EXXR O O MXXF O RXXO N EXXM O R EXXS ONXX(XXO N EXXM O R EXXS O NXX)XX . . .
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
j u s t t r y i n g t o m a k e s o m e s p a c e h e r e b e t w e e n t h e l i n e s
XXXXXXXXXXXI FXXY O UXXC A N ` TXXH O L DXXO NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI FXXY O UXXC A N ` TXXH O L DXXO NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXH O L DXXO N
j u s t t r y i n g t o m a k e s o m e s p a c e h e r e b e t w e e n t h e l i n e s
░░░░ R A E G A N E L I S E M A T T H E W S ⇣⇣
. . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X . . . X

X I X W A N N A X S T A N D X U P X // X I X W A N N A X L E T X G O X // X Y O U X K N O W X Y O U X K N O W , X N O X Y O U X D O N ` T X Y O U X D O N ` T

pushpushpush xxxxxx- - - - - - -(xxя α εxx)xx
XXXXIXW A N TXT OX( S H I N E )XO NXI NXT H EX❥ H E A R T SXO FXM E NXIXW A N TXAXM E A N I N GXF R O MXT H EXB A C KXO FXM YXB R O K E NXH A N D
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
H E L PXXM EXXO U TXXY O UXXK N O WXXY O UXXG O T T AXXH E L PXXM EXXO U TXXO HXXD O N ` TXXY O UXXP U TXXM EXXO NXXT H EXXB A C KXXB U R N E R
MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACE
MAKE SPACE

location: New campus xxx with: No one inparticular xxx feeling: Indifferent xxx wearing: outfit

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
          indentBlue irises flickered back and fourth from object to object, watching as trees and people went by in a blur. The blonde let out a small sigh and drew her attention away from the window and towards the driver. Raegan`s father focused on the road, but he gave his daughter a quickly side glance and smiled; which in return gained him a smile from her. After the news about the first at her old school and the convergence of the boys` and girls` schools, Rae`s parents were actually a bit thrilled. They wanted their child to be exposed to both boys and girls, if only mostly for her own comfort. Raegan had a very supportive family, so when she came out to them identifying as a Gender - Fluid Pansexual, the parents and her younger siblings were nothing but supportive. Surprised at first, but supportive nonetheless. They knew that their oldest child was very proud of her identity and that she did not mind sticking out, but they felt like the two schools joining together would at least make Rae slightly more comfortable since some days she was a boy in a sea of girls. The car soon turned into the main gates of the school and pulled up to the sidewalk where a bunch of parents seemed to be dropping their offspring off if they weren`t helping them with moving in. Rae and her father had a brief goodbye talk before she got out of the car and took a deep breath.

indentAs she walked, the blonde could already feels eyes on her. A few girls from school recognized the girl and greeted her, to which she gave them a smile and greeted them back. There were many mixed opinions about the gender - fluid girl, but none dominant over the other. Some girls were weirded out by her, some girls accepted her the way she was. It was no different from anything she was used to while going out into society. But now she also got some stares from boys. Raegan wanted to laugh at the confusion on some of the boys faces as she walked by, probably questioning both her gender and possibly their own sexuality at this point. Rae brought two fingers to her head and flicked them outward, in one of those fake salute kind of ways, clicking her tongue. It had only been a few minutes since she arrived on campus and she already knew she was going to love messing with those that did not know her.

indentAfter a short while of walking, Rae had found the dorms. There were quite a few people walking around, moving their things into their new rooms of just socializing. From what are could tell, boys rooms were on one side of the hallway and girls rooms were eon the other. She appreciated that the staff hadn`t completely separated the sexes into two different floors or buildings for that matter. It sure made things more interesting, and called for a lot more socializing. The girl stopped in the hallway and dropped her luggage, pulling a crumpled piece of paper form her jeans pockets in order to figure out which room she was in. Four. Gathering up her luggage again, the girl set out in search of her room. Her eyes finally settled on a sign that her her name and the name of her roommate, a girl she hadn't met before at their previous school. Fishing out the key from her pocket, Raegan unlocked the door and went inside. To her surprise, there were already boxes piled into the room. Obviously her roommates, for Rae had not had anything sent in. The blonde simply dropped her things onto the opposite side of the room. Rae spent a few minutes unpacking essentials, such as sheets to set her bed. Besides that, unpacking could wait for later.

indentThe blonde found herself back in the hallway and out of the building. She looked around her new school campus and shook her head a little. This year was going to be strange, but in a good way. Rae walked around aimlessly until she found a table set under the shade of a tree. She put her backpack down on it, slipping her long legs over the bench and sitting herself down. She then pulled out her laptop and opened it up, trying to set up her wifi using some instructions she had found earlier. Tumblr was calling her name. Rae selected the network and typed in the information provided to her, waiting for her baby to connect. While she waited, the girl removed her beanie and ruffled her flattened hair into a fluffy golden mane. She left the beanie on the table beside her computer and gave a quick glance up. A few people walked by, some paying her no attention and others staring before they noticed her looking, and then quickly looking away. She noticed a rather flustered girl speeding off and get a hearty laugh.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Darren kept the pace up with Elodie as the two students walked over to the nearby town. She had him convinced about the quality of the food at this place. It was not hard to brisk walk. Darren was conditioned that he wouldn't start panting after a small walk. It takes him almost 10 minutes into a game to break a sweat. He kept silent as the two continued down the road, but Elodie had other plans. She started with some small talk. "Well...lets see. Other than sports, I just do typical guy things...video games, outdoors...heck even going into the cities."

The cafe came back into Darren's memory. Every time he's in this city, he always bypasses this cafe but never walked in until now. Darren held the door for Elodie as they walked in. See, he was chivalrous. The server asked for how many people. "Just two, please." The server escorted the two of them to a back corner table with a perfect window view of the main street in the town. "What about you? Besides reading and fashion, what else are you into?"

Thoughts: Wow, this place looks nice.
Ooc:Ugh...so short...I'm in major writers block mode Please PM me if you need me to do edits or want to plot.
Theme Song: Anywhere For You

quoted ppl go in here...
Possguin

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
She was glad that Darren broke up some of the silence between them. However fond she was of the natural city sounds, a familiar voice was just music to her ears. Her eyes stayed to the sidewalk, she wanted to ensure they were headed in the right direction. Though honestly her feet were set to auto as she had made this trek several times before. "Typical Guy." She couldn't imagine what that meant. Elodie didn't have any male relatives that she knew of and her father wasn't exactly all together. He was quite broken since his divorce. After his continuation she could only assume that term to be related to a long list of things she were familiar with, but didn't participate in. Minus the occasional video game or sports broadcast. She parted her lips to speak, her words muted slightly by the sounds of tires screeching and people yelling in a distance. "Well.. I dabble in some photography. The occasional video game. Um.. I don't really know. I'm a kind of go with the flow kind of spontaneous ness." she giggled slightly.

He tugged lightly at his arm as she answered his question. It was over all not a difficult question, but she didn't have very many hobbies. If dancing around your room to music was a hobby then she was golden. However, she didn't think he was interested in the random things she did in her spare time. It would be a long while before he even saw her doing something silly of that nature, well unless she was dosed on alcohol. Which was even less likely. They turned the corner and approached the cafe, Elodie surprised by his chivalry. It was rather refreshing being around someone with good habits. As they took their seat, Elodie couldn't peel her eyes from the random decor. She figured at one point in time this place was a bar of some sort. Random pictures from vintage to sport to cartoon to news hung on the walls from ceiling to floor. Streamer like lights hung from the ceiling across the cafe. It was very colorful and enchanting. As though you just walked into the looking glass and ended up in wonderland. Even the plates and table clothes didn't match; however odd it may have all seemed, it seemed to match in a charmingly childish way. She looked to Darren, taking a seat across from him. She didn't figure he'd come to a place like this.

"I promise the food is more tasteful than the decor." she joked, taking a napkin and dropping it to her lap. "I don't know what it is about this place. I love it. It's creative and just.. perfectly imperfect." she sighed and came back to Darren. Elodie seemed to stare for a short minute before the waitress came to their table side. "Can I get you started on drinks?" Elodie smiled and nodded. "I think I'd like.. a caramel hot chocolate." It was never out of fashion to get hot chocolate during the warmth of the weather.
        xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

With a plastered smile upon the boy's face, he waved goodbye at Sarah as he made his
                  way to the library. Once the boy arrived there, he found himself an empty table, took out
                  his books and pretty much got right to it. Logan wasn't really a straight A student as peo
                  ple would think by the way he looks, but when it came for studying, unlike some other pe
                  ople he was always dedicated to it, and now since this is his senior year it was important
                  for him to give it his all so that he can enroll to a college in New York for the arts.

*~*~*~ Time Skip ~*~*~*~~*

After a good hour or so, Logan was done studying and managed to do a couple
                  exercises to refresh his cheerleading skills. He didn't really feel he was good enough
                  but hopefully he doesn't let his nerves take over him. He took out his cellphone and
                  texted his boyfriend. He then made his way the gym to meet up with Sarah. ''Hey
                  Sarah, sorry took a little longer for me to arrive here, kinda took the long way here.
                  ''
                  Logan says with a nervous smirk while scratching the back of his head. ''All right,
                  you have two-three to show me what you got. That's how long the song I'll play
                  in the background is. Of course, if you have your own disk you'd like to play, that
                  would be fine as well.
                  '' With a smile, he briefly responded to the girl. ''Oh, thanks. I
                  coincidentally, happen to have a disk... riiiiiight here..
                  '' The boy says reaching for
                  the CD in his backpack and giving it to Sarah. ''Should be track one.'' he
                  added on. Before she asked if he was ready, he closed his eyes and slowly
                  huffed, and nodding his. You can do this Logan. You went through a whole day without
                  wearing any hair gel.. wait why am I thinking about this?
                  Before you knew it,
                  she began the song.

As the song began, he did a Michael Jackson stance, where he tossed his
                  sweater aside. At first, it was a pretty simple gesture he would do with his
                  shoulders and his body as he followed the tune of the song, but once it got
                  to the Chorus he broke it down. He did a hand stand and pointed at Sarah
                  with a silly wink. He then let himself fall backwards and used his hands to
                  throw himself up while doing a backflip. He then did a cartwheel towards
                  Sarah, he grabs her hand carefully and spins her around smoothly while
                  he backs away to perform the basic moves for cheerleading
                  when there's a touchdown.

Once the song ended, Logan stopped stopped as the silent of the gym
                  began to roll in. ''So, what do you think?'' he says as he wipes away sweat
                  from his forhead and puts both his hands on his hips breathing heavily.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                  Who am I with? : Sarah
                  I feel :Ew, sweaty
                  Where am I? : Library > Gym
                  Background Music :Cupid - The Cupid Shuffle
                  Out Of Character : Sorry It took me long to reply, I've
                  been a little busy and haven't had the time to reply,
                  but I'm still 100% Interested in the Roleplay.

sarahleinaar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff